Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness, Fallou

Post by northland10 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:31 pm
bob wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:44 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:31 pm So would this now make Tom Fitton an accomplice to a crime?
I've seen people suggest that Fitton lawyer up, especially if he saw what was in the box.*

* A Se7en reference.
Maybe he should hire kkklayman.. yes I know the irony
That was the first thing that came to my mind.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness, Fallou

Post by Kendra »

[CUT TO: AUSA triple-checking those redactions on Adobe.]
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:09 am I've seen lots of search warrants and the return documents showing what was seized.
That must have been one dodgy flower shop you ran if the cops regularly turned it over!
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:08 pm He's starting to sound more and more like Brick Tamlin from Anchorman
I do not believe that term means what he thinks it means.

In fact, the opposite.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Three filings. Weren't there three crimes alleged in the paperwork released so far? 8-) :lol: Can't imagine indictments, but if that happens, it will be Fogbow's Biggest Friday Smackdown ever and Foggy will give all members a permission slip to leave work early. :P

Classic Sesame Street Rolling Ball Number 3 Ice Cream Cherries

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ooooh, that sounds interesting :popcorn:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Prepare the international court of bundogs for an emergency session foogy!
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Katie Porter '28
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Not as much fun but... :lol:
Andrew Weissmann 🌻 @AWeissmann_ 9m
my GUESS as to why 3: the government submitted two versions of the affidavit with different proposed redactions, and a letter to the court setting out why it prefers one version. And court can then decide which to make public.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Well this is not ideal - and a real world example of a nightmare counterintel scenario.

As someone noted, the only screening at Mar a Lago appears to be the questions "Will you work for minimum wage?" or "Has their membership initiation check cleared?"

Happy Redacted Mar-a-Lago Search Warrant Affidavit Day to all who celebrate!
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

10 minutes really cutting it close.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Kendra wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:48 am
Holy Manolo! That's a GREAT story!

"I think there is some misunderstanding," she said. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Katie Porter '28
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:55 am
Kendra wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:48 am https:// twitter.com/petestrzok/status/1563184740592562177
Holy Manolo! That's a GREAT story!

"I think there is some misunderstanding," she said. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I need to read that later, too distracted right now as we count down the minutes :waiting:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Order to Unseal!

Order.JPG
Order.JPG (93.99 KiB) Viewed 782 times
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Yeah southern district court on pacer keeps crashing for me.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/ ... 0569414656
Kyle Cheney
@kyledcheney
And PACER has crashed.
11:03 AM · Aug 26, 2022·TweetDeck
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump is now sending out a barrage of posts on his social media app Truth Social as we wait for the release of the redacted DOJ affidavit used to support the search of Mar-a-Lago
Luke

Post by Luke »

Okey Dokey, here's the 1st one, it's on POLITICO's site: This is now unsealed: UNITED STATES' SEALED, EX PARTE MEMORANDUM OF LAW REGARDING
PROPOSED REDACTIONS

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000182 ... ef43180000

"For example..."

For Example.JPG
For Example.JPG (71.56 KiB) Viewed 735 times
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Dr. Ken wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:11 pm Here's something
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64 ... h-warrant/
This looks to be the proposed redactions submitted by justice.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”