American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by LM K »

Foggy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:05 pm
LM K wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:21 pm No Squirrels were arrested today.
Y'know, some people might think that was kind of a silly thing to say, but not me.

No sir. Or ma'am. Pronouns. :fingerwag:

I recognize that this refers to the couple - Red Squirrel is the husband and Freedom Squirrel is the wife, and they are both nuttier than a squirrel's breakfast.

Critical information, I tells ya. This is gonna be a resource for some doctoral thesis in sociology or sumpin'. :think:
Squirrel Team = couple
Squirrels as used above = more than one Squirrel

'Cause it's possible for just one of the two Squirrels to be arrested.

In non-human squirrel news. JLynn told her dog to "get the squirrels" (small animals). She let it kill a baby squirrel, which she then ate for lunch.

These people are swine.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

LM K wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:59 pm ... JLynn told her dog to "get the squirrels" (small animals). She let it kill a baby squirrel, which she then ate for lunch.
And Tony got sick from eating rat shit.

Apparently we need the next big thing.

The 1776 Restoration Movement Cooking Show
with Tony and JLynn!
Expand Your Culinary Horizons!
Authentic Frontier Roadkill Recipes!!
Trump Would Eat This If He Couldn't Find A McDonald's!!!
Katie Porter '28
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

LM K wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:26 pm Hal, aka Monkeypox*, is now "protesting", by name, the couple allowing Lori to park on their land. According to Hal, they're antifa sympathizers.

Hal claims that he had Monkeypox. He's nuts.
:twisted: someone ought to question him about men-on-men ;)
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:35 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Thanks. That helped me find the case he mentioned. He pissed off a judge, supposedly injured three courtroom officers, and ended up with a $100,000 bond(?). The quotations were very "you are not the boss of me," which is probably another issue. He's not full sovcit with all the argle bargle but he had the very basic premise down.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:59 pm These people are swine.
They're hillbillies-the kind other hillbillies loathe.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:17 pm
That's about right. There were a very small select number of what could be called Antifa on-the-ground who quickly realized these idiots were not worth their time. And left them to destory 8-) themselves.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

LM K wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:59 pm
LM K wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:21 pm No Squirrels were arrested today.
Y'know, some people might think that was kind of a silly thing to say, but not me.

I recognize that this refers to the couple - Red Squirrel is the husband and Freedom Squirrel is the wife, and they are both nuttier than a squirrel's breakfast.

Critical information, I tells ya. This is gonna be a resource for some doctoral thesis in sociology or sumpin'. :think:
Squirrel Team = couple

In non-human squirrel news. JLynn told her dog to "get the squirrels" (small animals). She let it kill a baby squirrel, which she then ate for lunch.

These people are swine.
Who among us hasn't eaten a squirrel they accidentally killed shooting archery on a Boy Scout campout?

Err, was that my out loud voice? :oops:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:08 pm
LM K wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:12 pm *Antifa is going to kill them.
:waiting:
I'll get a Wienerdog Wet Team right on it!

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:17 pm
The kind who are probably not safe in DTA after dark....

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

LM K wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:12 pm
*Tony got sick and had some blood work done. He learned that he was sick from eating rat feces infected food while in DC with 1776.
Tony should think himself bloody lucky if all he had was " sick".

If he had had the same multiply drug resistant E-Coli and Staphylococcus, kidney infection I had last month (dodgy food from a work trip to Vietnam), based on their general lack of health care and hygiene he'd have been deader than a dead thing.

A week in the Acute Care unit, PICC line, being prepped for possible dialysis if my infection wasn't controlled, antibiotics the infection laughed at and a body temp the unit couldn't get below 42 C for 2 days. I can tell you that saline IV bags at less than 10C are NOT comfortable things

Weirdest part was, since my brain was being basted like it was being sous vide'd, I started with active waking dreaming before getting into the full blown 4K UHD TV quality hallucinations.

At one stage, I was so immersed in flashbacks, my old "Conduct after Capture" conditioning surfaced like Leviathan from the murky depths of my psyche and I was certain I was being interrogated by Ye Olde Cold War Red Army Horde.

Later it turned out to be the senior charge nurse trying to get my stats and not release codes, Go/No Go authenticators and the like. I would have laughed except for the aching coughing......

Then a week at home with a nurse giving me twice a day IV antibiotics

Tony should be boody thankful..... mutter....mutter....mumble.....mumble..."sick".... :violin:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Jeez, Mr B, I hope you're fully recovered now, because that sounds horrible.
Katie Porter '28
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

:eek:

Hope you have a speedy recovery.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Oh my!!!!!
► Show Spoiler
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Mr brolin

Post by Mr brolin »

As one is a perennial optimist..... It could have been worse.... :eek:

When I turned up in A+E the admittance nurse took one look at me then I got ushered back stage pronto....

This was on a Saturday afternoon and one only attended as SWMBO had dragged me there.

The infectious diseases Consultant, once I was rather more compos mentis, told me that if I had left it another 24 hours, the infection would have gone systemic (already was spreading from one kidney to the other and had a grip on my lungs), the inflammation and stuff would have probably started me on convulsions followed by other not good stuff. He said that in that case I would have had at best a 50-50 chance of exiting the exciting world of ICU.

The regime of necessary care was probably why my old CAC conditioning kicked in.

Woken every hour to have vitals taken,
Perennial pain,
Your captors asking you the same repetitive pointed questions,
Zero outside stimulation followed by over stimulation. (sensory deprivation followed by sensory overload),
Boiling hot followed by icy cold (as the infection wandered peripateticly through my body),
The daily blood thinners they inject (that sting like Hades) meant I bruised so much I looked like I had been been stomped by an entire rugby team, Effectively no control over your environment or your body.....

Yep, just like the old training...., just needed a couple of cold water hosings to complete.....

Weirdly, I had had the initial food poisoning, SWMBO had simultaneously had Covid, I thought after a week I was getting better then I showed positive for Covid. Got over Covid, then thought the infection (which came roaring back) was just Covid aftermath.......

Still, could have been worse, no permanent after effects it seems, kidneys are ok, when they ultrasounded me they even had a quick squint at the old prostate and gave me a clean bill of health so, hey no checking if the donut has changed to a bagel by slippery doctor digit...A PLUS
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Mr brolin wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:42 am If he had had the same multiply drug resistant E-Coli and Staphylococcus, kidney infection I had last month (dodgy food from a work trip to Vietnam), based on their general lack of health care and hygiene he'd have been deader than a dead thing.
I'm glad you pulled through it well! It sounds absolutely awful!!
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Mr brolin wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:15 am As one is a perennial optimist..... It could have been worse.... :eek:

When I turned up in A+E the admittance nurse took one look at me then I got ushered back stage pronto....

This was on a Saturday afternoon and one only attended as SWMBO had dragged me there.

The infectious diseases Consultant, once I was rather more compos mentis, told me that if I had left it another 24 hours, the infection would have gone systemic (already was spreading from one kidney to the other and had a grip on my lungs), the inflammation and stuff would have probably started me on convulsions followed by other not good stuff. He said that in that case I would have had at best a 50-50 chance of exiting the exciting world of ICU.

The regime of necessary care was probably why my old CAC conditioning kicked in.

Woken every hour to have vitals taken,
Perennial pain,
Your captors asking you the same repetitive pointed questions,
Zero outside stimulation followed by over stimulation. (sensory deprivation followed by sensory overload),
Boiling hot followed by icy cold (as the infection wandered peripateticly through my body),
The daily blood thinners they inject (that sting like Hades) meant I bruised so much I looked like I had been been stomped by an entire rugby team, Effectively no control over your environment or your body.....

Yep, just like the old training...., just needed a couple of cold water hosings to complete.....

Weirdly, I had had the initial food poisoning, SWMBO had simultaneously had Covid, I thought after a week I was getting better then I showed positive for Covid. Got over Covid, then thought the infection (which came roaring back) was just Covid aftermath.......

Still, could have been worse, no permanent after effects it seems, kidneys are ok, when they ultrasounded me they even had a quick squint at the old prostate and gave me a clean bill of health so, hey no checking if the donut has changed to a bagel by slippery doctor digit...A PLUS
Oh my! I can sympathize after spending 2 one week stays in the hospital for febrile neutropenia, with all the antibiotics and infectious disease doctors (they are a weird bunch!) and lack of comprehension of what was going on around me. I thought I was just running a fever and feeling like crap but the docs said I was about 6 hours away from sepsis and 12 hours away from being intubated. Turns out, the chemo completely killed my immune system. Like so dead it didn't even register on a blood test. They took me off the chemo after the second hospital stay.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

My deepest sympathy to sugar and mr. b, although mr. b's telling of his experience was entertaining. It would make a great short story or scene in a movie. The finale? He wakes up from a bad dream, then the home nurse appears to give him his IV antibiotics.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Mr brolin

Post by Mr brolin »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:00 am My deepest sympathy to sugar and mr. b, although mr. b's telling of his experience was entertaining. It would make a great short story or scene in a movie. The finale? He wakes up from a bad dream, then the home nurse appears to give him his IV antibiotics.
Oner day I may start posting extracts from the book my minions keep on prodding me to complete writing. Then you'll understand why something like this is generally dismissed as "It's just a flesh wound, barely a scratch....." a-la Monty Python..... :mrgreen:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Encore!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:25 am
Mr brolin wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:42 am If he had had the same multiply drug resistant E-Coli and Staphylococcus, kidney infection I had last month (dodgy food from a work trip to Vietnam), based on their general lack of health care and hygiene he'd have been deader than a dead thing.
I'm glad you pulled through it well! It sounds absolutely awful!!
:yeahthat: Hoping for your full recovery.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:40 pm
LM K wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:59 pm

Squirrel Team = couple

These people are swine.
Who among us hasn't eaten a squirrel they accidentally killed shooting archery on a Boy Scout campout?

Err, was that my out loud voice? :oops:
In the movie "Coal Miner's Daughter" Loretta Lynn (played by Sissy Spacek) tells about how much she loves squirrel meat.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Psaw. everyone always sympathies with the Human. No-one ever thinks of it from the INFECTIONS point of view, do they. There it is, working hard to provide full 4d hallucinations, and shoveling coal into the engines to provide high temperatures and people start throwing Antibiotics and cute nurses at it. Ingrates.

(Glad you are ok)
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Baldy is having WAY too much fun with his new software. :lol:

LM K

Post by LM K »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:00 am My deepest sympathy to sugar and mr. b, although mr. b's telling of his experience was entertaining. It would make a great short story or scene in a movie. The finale? He wakes up from a bad dream, then the home nurse appears to give him his IV antibiotics.
Sugar an Mr. B!

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
LM K

Post by LM K »

Suranis wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:23 am Psaw. everyone always sympathies with the Human. No-one ever thinks of it from the INFECTIONS point of view, do they. There it is, working hard to provide full 4d hallucinations, and shoveling coal into the engines to provide high temperatures and people start throwing Antibiotics and cute nurses at it. Ingrates.

(Glad you are ok)
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Return to “Current Politics”