American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:57 pm CPS has been contacted repeatedly. They visited once, but many were not at BH at the time.

2 people that I know of have contacted Bandit's PO and her supervisor about Bandit. He is legally allowed around children as long as parents know about his registration status. Parents at 1776 know about Marcus' history. :snippity:
Honestly, my concern is not about the registered sex offenders.. It's the general safety and welfare of the children. I am not "Defender of Ants" crazy. :biggrin:
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:14 pm
LM K wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:57 pm CPS has been contacted repeatedly. They visited once, but many were not at BH at the time.

2 people that I know of have contacted Bandit's PO and her supervisor about Bandit. He is legally allowed around children as long as parents know about his registration status. Parents at 1776 know about Marcus' history. :snippity:
Honestly, my concern is not about the registered sex offenders.. It's the general safety and welfare of the children. I am not "Defender of Ants" crazy. :biggrin:
:lol:

When CPS visited, they evaluated the camp for all types a safety.

I doubt Marcus will assault any children while with 1776. But it's a gamble to have him at camp. And, this opens Marcus to the very real possibility of a false allegations.

There was a video of a mom telling 2 of her children that the what people said about Marcus were just rumors spread by antifa to hurt the 1776. I think it was Hippy Mama.

My concern is how Marcus performed on psychological tests. He probably tested high for anti-social personality disorder, which means he's at best a sociopath and at worst a psychopath.

What is good is that Frank Ledford is gone. He's spent most of his life in and out of prison. He cannot be rehabilitated. He was a risk on every level.

I work very hard to be open minded about those with criminal histories. We are more that our mistakes. Most people are capable of personal growth. I believe that most people can be rehabilitated. But the Frank Ledfords of the world cannot be rehabilitated.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:14 pm

I should add: Chrystal should not have her children. Her neglect of her 3 sons is horrific.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:25 pm I should add: Chrystal should not have her children. Her neglect of her 3 sons is horrific.
Well, for the oldest one (AJ?) he made out pretty good on this grift. He had his own Amazon wish-list which people were sending him gifts from. Plus, he got baptized in the polluted Potomac River by Fake Santa. What better summer vacation can one have?
LM K

Post by LM K »

Golden Chariot stopped by Bunker Hill. Only a few people were there.
Screenshot_20220818-151650_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220818-151650_Chrome.jpg (48.19 KiB) Viewed 1282 times
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

I wanna update my comments on Chrystal's eldest son. He is a victim and got roped-into and "groomed" for the movement-- he's a young adolescent and this crap is not his fault in any way.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:46 pm I wanna update my comments on Chrystal's eldest son. He is a victim and got roped-into and "groomed" for the movement-- he's a young adolescent and this crap is not his fault in any way.
It's really sad to hear him talk about things. He's looking for praise constantly, which is normal. But he's surrounded by very disturbed people.
LM K

Post by LM K »

1776 called police on Ant ... again. They called because he was using a megaphone. 1776 set up 3 microphones and played music through them simultaneously, but it's Ant's megaphone that's the problem. :roll:

Suicide Squad stays in their area. 1776 baits them, trying to get them to come to the parking lot, but Suicide Squad isn't stupid.

1776 keeps coming over to the Suicide Squad's area, getting into their faces ... literally. They want to trigger a violent incident. Suicide Squad isn't stupid.

Last night Hal called police about a "suspicious vehicle". He knew who the car belonged to. He was yelling Lori's name immediately after the call. Chrystal walked up to Lori's car and circled it repeatedly. Lori didn't take the bait.

The Squirrel Team is still on it's way to CA to protest at Oreo's house. That will not end well.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

There were at least three kids-two boys, one girl-at the county campground. The Convite fans thought they must be having the time of their lives "camping" (that is, not hiking, fishing, etc., just hanging around a bunch of weirdo adults sitting around). The rest of us saw bored, hyper kids who were being given Red Bull and Dr. Pepper for breakfast.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:54 pm Last night Hal called police about a "suspicious vehicle". He knew who the car belonged to. He was yelling Lori's name immediately after the call. Chrystal walked up to Lori's car and circled it repeatedly. Lori didn't take the bait.
He also made a comment about flat tires, like a threat.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:02 pm Short of a moving violation or similar, or expiration, why would his CDL be suspended?

The best part of the egging was the older guy bumming eggs off the young people. He was FURIOUS.
Could be medical, CDLs are almost like a pilot's medical.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Ah, so gonna miss the drama of this show... Rewind:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Police giving DOA more grief than 1776 has ever gotten for worse.
Edit: DOA arrested. Wouldn’t show ID.
Edit: JLynn gloating DOA arrested. “What a great day.” And she has a fan in Brazil.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:28 am Police giving DOA more grief than 1776 has ever gotten for worse.
Edit: DOA arrested. Wouldn’t show ID.
Edit: JLynn gloating DOA arrested. “What a great day.” And she has a fan in Brazil.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Ant has been release. I fully expect him to be back soon ... and that he stays on the Virginia side of the border.

Very short video about this morning's events.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:16 pm Ant has been release. I fully expect him to be back soon ... and that he stays on the Virginia side of the border.

https://youtu.be/kGdkkAO56Mw
Can I just say that I continue to find this youtuber ( JustALazyGamer) annoying. He adds nothing to the conversation and he's only doing it for the clicks.

That is all. Carry on.
LM K

Post by LM K »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

A group has splintered from 1776. The new group: "We the People". Currently comprised of Screamin' Steve, Freedom Express, 1796 Storm Trooper, and likely 2 or 3 more.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:25 pm
LM K wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:16 pm Ant has been release. I fully expect him to be back soon ... and that he stays on the Virginia side of the border.

https://youtu.be/kGdkkAO56Mw
Can I just say that I continue to find this youtuber ( JustALazyGamer) annoying. He adds nothing to the conversation and he's only doing it for the clicks.

That is all. Carry on.
He does have good info, though.
tencats

Post by tencats »

:mad:
Unfreakingbelievable, the police ordered towing of DOA's van is paraded in front of 1776 Bunker Hill camp inhabitants.

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx-vF0mAJA0m ... 8nx0IwzsPu
LM K

Post by LM K »

Season 2

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So, I didn't get a program, but this knutsac is reporting a Federal Crime because he is an OTR driver on his mandated break. Did he drive the 10 hours before the mandated break? I was under the impression that they were more or less unemployed and having tried that job once or twice myself I don't remember it required crew rest periods.

Does he actually have a job?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:56 pm He does have good info, though.
YOU have good info -- and I don't need it in video format. He offers nothing and is a boring narrator.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:59 pm So, I didn't get a program, but this knutsac is reporting a Federal Crime because he is an OTR driver on his mandated break. Did he drive the 10 hours before the mandated break? I was under the impression that they were more or less unemployed and having tried that job once or twice myself I don't remember it required crew rest periods.

No, he's not driving, no, it's not a federal law, yes, he was lying his ass off.
realist

Post by realist »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:35 pm
Gregg wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:59 pm So, I didn't get a program, but this knutsac is reporting a Federal Crime because he is an OTR driver on his mandated break. Did he drive the 10 hours before the mandated break? I was under the impression that they were more or less unemployed and having tried that job once or twice myself I don't remember it required crew rest periods.

No, he's not driving, no, it's not a federal law, yes, he was lying his ass off.
And yet the van was towed. :think:
Image X 4
Image X 32
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:09 pm
LM K wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:56 pm He does have good info, though.
YOU have good info -- and I don't need it in video format. He offers nothing and is a boring narrator.
:bighug:

Return to “Current Politics”