Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: trump spawn

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kim is selling steaks again. Use her promo code ‘Ultra MAGA’ for 30% off. Hopefully, Junior doesn’t mind burned steaks with hair on them.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

First of all I don't eat cows, pigs and chickens are another matter. But even if I did eat cows I wouldn't eat any trump cows :talktothehand:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

MsDaisy wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:31 pm First of all I don't eat cows, pigs and chickens are another matter. But even if I did eat cows I wouldn't eat any trump cows :talktothehand:
But they are delicious... :dance:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Found in the comments.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kim says that DOJ only executed a search warrant on Trump because “he’s the only thing standing between us and the pure evil that we see going on in these agencies.”
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Why aren’t these people smited on a daily basis?!? They KNOW they’re lying.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The full interview.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:notlistening:

When you are so toxic FOX lets you go...
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Just a reminder that Butthead plead the fifth 500 times.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/eric-tru ... 707dabfbb7
Eric Trump and Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg invoked their Fifth Amendment rights more than 500 times when questioned by the New York attorney general’s office for its investigation into the company’s finances, according to a Tuesday court filing.

“Eric Trump then invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to more than 500 questions over six hours,” the filing says of an Oct. 5, 2020, interview with former President Donald Trump’s son.

Weisselberg reportedly did so during an interview on Sept. 24, 2020: “After answering a number of preliminary questions, Allen Weisselberg invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination to more than 500 questions over five-and-a-half hours.”

New York Attorney General Letitia James’ office argues that these instances demonstrate that the men were aware of potential criminal liability in the case.

Weisselberg and the Trump Organization were indicted in another investigation, led by the Manhattan district attorney’s office, on July 1, 2021, on charges that include scheme conspiracy, grand larceny, criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jr accuses Cheney of grifting
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Is it bad of me to imagine Kimberly grilling those steaks indoors and there is grease flare-up that causes a Michael Jackson incident? Does that make me evil?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

neonzx wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:28 pm Is it bad of me to imagine Kimberly grilling those steaks indoors and there is grease flare-up that causes a Michael Jackson incident? Does that make me evil?
No, I like that idea.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Eric: “Last night, my father killed another political dynasty, and that’s the Cheneys. He first killed the Bushes, then he killed the Clintons.”

Lara Trump: “If Joe Biden’s goal was to do the opposite of Trump, he is nailing it on the work ethic front. Because we know my father-in-law was working 24/7 for the American people. Here Joe Biden is on vacation.”
:roll:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

it's kinda nuts how much Fox News loves bringing on Lara Trump for commentary on her father-in-law's legal troubles, as though she's some type of impartial observer
And I believe she's on the payroll at Fox if I'm not mistaken.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Donald Trump Jr is asked on Newsmax to respond to a report about officials seeing something alarming on a Mar-a-Lago security camera ahead of the search. He goes on an unhinged rant about the FBI.
:notlistening:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:31 am
Donald Trump Jr is asked on Newsmax to respond to a report about officials seeing something alarming on a Mar-a-Lago security camera ahead of the search. He goes on an unhinged rant about the FBI.
I mean, I think it's fair to say that in his current substance, stress, and ideology (sorry, couldn't find a third S-based synonym)-fueled mind, Junior talking discussing the weather report would be an unhinged rant about the FBI.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:38 pm He seems to have a list of points or a script to his right as he constantly looks over to his right. Or maybe he is looking over to Gilfoyles Boobs or Daddy nodding for positive reinforcement. He also looks down at the table a fair bit.
I think there's 5 kilos of cocaine mounded up like model of the Alps and he's trying to resist.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:06 pm
Eric: “Last night, my father killed another political dynasty, and that’s the Cheneys. He first killed the Bushes, then he killed the Clintons.”

Lara Trump: “If Joe Biden’s goal was to do the opposite of Trump, he is nailing it on the work ethic front. Because we know my father-in-law was working 24/7 for the American people. Here Joe Biden is on vacation.”
:roll:

OH FFS

Trump was too busy playing golf to go on vacation. He spent more time on the 8th hole at Bedminster than he did in the Oval.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:38 pm :snippity:

I think there's 5 kilos of cocaine mounded up like model of the Alps and he's trying to resist.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/y3b87LjqhNqiws1f9
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:30 am https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1560247355378638849
it's kinda nuts how much Fox News loves bringing on Lara Trump for commentary on her father-in-law's legal troubles, as though she's some type of impartial observer
And I believe she's on the payroll at Fox if I'm not mistaken.
Correct, since March 2021.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

You wouldn't want an impartial commentator on Fox News, are you nuts?

That sort of thing has caused so much trouble! :roll:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Eric Trump talks about how his dad raised them: “Fast forward to today, we are very honest, very clean, no substances, live very, very clean lives.”
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I think she was involved with one or more of the Russian-created pro-tfg groups at the very beginning of the campaign. She was amplifying the messages of TEN-GOP and another Rusky group out of Texas, IIRC, on RW media outlets back in ‘16.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”