Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness, Fallou

Post by Foggy »

Poor bunny. That poor, poor bunny!

For four whole years they told him, "Commit any crime you want! You can commit all the crimes, and they can't prosecute you! Because you're President of the United States of America!" Bwahaha!

But they forgot to tell him that after he left office, it would be smart to stop criming for a spell, at least until another Republican administration.

He didn't know! :violin: :crying:
Katie Porter '28
bob

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness, Fallou

Post by bob »

Trusty, one might recall, was the attorney who wrote the nastygram to CNN (but then never followed through).

Reinforcing the speculation the CNN letter was just for funsies because Trusty foresaw what was coming.
Image ImageImage
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Well, that was nice of the fbi to only plant documents that tfg had already declassified :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

Seriously, how could tfg know if the documents are declassified or not if they were supposedly planted? :roll: :roll:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Gosh, I'm sure Mitch McConnell's big statement about all this has been lost in the confusion.

But enquiring minds want to know - what does Mitch McConnell think? :think:
Katie Porter '28
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:41 pm RVInit, iirc, some of the classified info found in Hillary's emails was actually classified AFTER it had been emailed to her, was that the case? Or was it just the one email you mention?
I think one was classified at the time, but the person who typed it in did not know it because she was typing from a printed page that had no classification markings. I think there were six in total that the FBI related to "classified". But they are counting things that were "about" classified subject matter. Not that the emails themselves contained actual classified material.

Example: There was a death of a president of some country (can't remember which). That country notified the USA that their leader had passed away and they wished to keep that secret. So the fact that the man was dead was classified for two days until that country got their ducks in order and announced the death. For those two days, Clinton was on "standby" as SOS is the person who officially transmits condolences to other countries. She was traveling at the time, so she asked her staff to let her know when she could send condolences (once it was no longer classified). So, her staff sent her an email that had:
Subject: Condolences
Body: Send (date inserted here)

That was it. The entire email. The FBI said it was "about a classified subject matter" and they classified that as one of the "problem" emails. To which I actually roll my eyes. Anyone intercepting that message would either have no idea what it was about, or they would know what it was about because they already knew what it was about. But I fail to see how that would have risked revealing anything to anyone who didn't already know what it was about.

I think the other four were things in between the two examples, including things no longer classified by the time her address was added to the email thread. It seems that some of the smaller government facilities didn't have budget to update computer systems and that is why some things end up getting printed and able to be taken out of a SCIF because they are not recognized as being classified. But not a single instance of anything that was deemed to be questionable originated from Clinton, her staff, or anyone else employed anywhere in the State Department. Reading the FBI report and then listening to Comey's comments really got under my skin. He really mischaracterized what his own department investigation found.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Just what you said Foggy, poor, poor bunny. And HUGE APOLOGIES to adorable fluffy bunnies. Nota & I are granting a one-time exception to the Bunny Union rules. Don't fu*k with bunnies. 🐇 🐇
emptywheel @emptywheel 50m
The hilarious thing is that since Brietbart doesn't even know what a Supervisory Special Agent is, they probably don't realize they've confirmed that Trump is under investigation for violating the Espionage Act.

emptywheel @emptywheel 1h
Btw, the "witness" saying that Trump declassified the documents is Kash Patel, who may be at risk for 793 himself.
Seeing Kash Patel go down hard would be delightful.

Does everybody agree this counts as a FRIDAY SMACKDOWN? :dance:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.emptywheel.net/2022/08/12/j ... stigation/
JOHN SOLOMON AND KASH PATEL MAY BE IMPLICATED IN THE FBI’S TRUMP-RELATED ESPIONAGE ACT INVESTIGATION
August 12, 2022/1 Comment/in 2020 Presidential Election, emptywheel, Leak Investigations /by emptywheel
On June 22, Kash Patel announced that he had just been made a representative for Trump at the National Archives. (h/t to Suburban Gal for these links)

I can tell you now that I am now officially a representative for Donald Trump at the National Archives. And I’m going to march down there — I’ve never told anyone this, because it just happened, and I’m going to identify every single document that they blocked from being declassified at the National Archives.

The next day, Kash described that that letter, making him Trump’s representative to the Archives, “just came in, literally before I came on the show” the day before.

As it happens, June 22 is also the same day that the FBI sent a subpoena to Mar-a-Lago for surveillance footage.

On June 22, the Trump Organization, the name for Mr. Trump’s family business, received a subpoena for surveillance footage from cameras at Mar-a-Lago. That footage was turned over, according to an official.

According to a John Solomon column that was actually the first to report details of this purported cooperation in June, the subpoena specifically asked for surveillance videos covering the room where Trump had stashed his stolen documents.

Around the same time, the Trump Organization, which owns Mar-a-Lago, received a request for surveillance video footage covering the locker and volunteered the footage to federal authorities, sources disclosed.
bob

Post by bob »

"For fun": P&E comments:
James Carters wrote:Meaning it’s the government’s doing that those boxes were shipped to Mar-a-Lago rather than the National Archives.

Therefore it’s now incumbent on the DOJ to prove that the raid was warranted because Trump has refused to let government agents come take those boxes.

Doing that’s going to be a bit difficult since Trump voluntarily returned 15 of those boxes to the government last year and two months before they raided Mar-a-Lago FBI agents were there looking through the remaining boxes with Trump there telling them to take whatever they wanted and left without taking them.

For those who don’t know, documents pertaining to nuclear weapons (now being rumored to be at Mar-a-Lago) are no more highly classified than documents pertaining to foreign affairs planning and strategy (definitely on Hillary’s private email server at Chappaquiddick and at The Obama Foundation’s complex in Chicago) and, in many cases, less highly classified.
Bob68 wrote:How about Obama releasing to the National Archives the thousands of documents he refused to release when he left the office he usurped? They would likely prove Barry weaponized all the alphabet agencies to protect his identity fraud and ineligibility.
Obama’s lie-Barry in a sick joke America will pay for forever unless the truth about Barry is fully revealed and acted on…soon. It is fear of that truth from Obama’s nemesis Donald Trump that scares the h*ll out of all complicit in The Obama Fraud, both political parties. I don’t know if anything will ever be done about this …… but it’s easy to see and understand………….if nothing is ever done, kiss America goodbye…….
Hillary was not supposed to lose, she was promised the after Obama cover presidency when she dropped out of the 2008 Democrat primary to insure Obama won…..Hillary was sure she would win and Obama’s nemesis Donald Trump would never be allowed to win……so were both political parties who wanted anyone but Trump…..
...fairly representative of the cult's response.
Image ImageImage
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:38 pm Just what you said Foggy, poor, poor bunny. And HUGE APOLOGIES to adorable fluffy bunnies. Nota & I are granting a one-time exception to the Bunny Union rules. Don't fu*k with bunnies. 🐇 🐇
emptywheel @emptywheel 50m
The hilarious thing is that since Brietbart doesn't even know what a Supervisory Special Agent is, they probably don't realize they've confirmed that Trump is under investigation for violating the Espionage Act.

emptywheel @emptywheel 1h
Btw, the "witness" saying that Trump declassified the documents is Kash Patel, who may be at risk for 793 himself.
Seeing Kash Patel go down hard would be delightful.

Does everybody agree this counts as a FRIDAY SMACKDOWN? :dance:
Not only that....I visit these here parts once a day, usually around noon Pacific Time. Then it is off on other pursuits.

The past three days have seen me on and off about every three hours to catch up on the latest and greatest.

:smoking:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Just as RC said, here it is! UNSEALED!

Unsealed.JPG
Unsealed.JPG (68.99 KiB) Viewed 697 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

GOP :explode:
Katie Porter '28
Luke

Post by Luke »

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 3s
🚨 UNSEALED! Docs here! https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 7.0_10.pdf

ORDER granting 18 Motion to Unseal. The Clerk shall unseal Docket Entry 17 forthwith. Signed by Magistrate Judge Bruce E. Reinhart on 8/12/2022. (jmd) #FBISearchWarrant #TrumpSearchWarrant #TopSecret #EspionageAct #TrumpCrimes
Here they are! :popcorn:
gov.uscourts.flsd.617854.17.0_10.pdf
(352.56 KiB) Downloaded 25 times

much ado

Post by much ado »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:38 pm Does everybody agree this counts as a FRIDAY SMACKDOWN? :dance:
Shore does! :lol:

This must be Trump's most awful, horrible week ever.

But with any luck, he has several even more horrible weeks coming.

ETA: Just looked at lists of property seized by the FBI. Brings tears to my eyes.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Can we get an indictment before 5pm?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Getting back to the Nook Lear Documents thing, it would not surprise me if Diaperpants put that out there himself so that he could deny it and make it look like the FBI is accusing him of stuff he didn't do. He did the same thing when he bellyached about Mueller looking for "collusion" for over a year, knowing it was something he was technically not guilty of.

PLus he has alwasy been proud that he understands "nuclear" because his uncle is a Professor of Atomic Physics. He even boasted that his uncle once took him aside and had to explain to his idiot Nephew why Nuclear weapons were dangerous. Thats why he wanted to nuke things liek Hurricanes, because he understood "Nuclear" better than other people.

So ya, I think whatever is on those documents they are not Nuclear secrets. he just wants people to associate him with "Nuclear".
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

That said the Jim Muise of the Freedumb NEVERLUTIONARY Guard facebook group has a good theory...
Saudi Arabia has been working on a nuke program.
Saudi Arabia wants to blow up Israel and Iran.
Saudi Arabia “loaned” Kushner $2 billion
Saudi Arabia owns big chunks of Trumpty Tower and other properties
Saudi Arabia
Remember when this goes forward the chuckle buckets are doing this for Saudi Arabia.
Hic sunt dracones
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Is anyone getting tired of seeing Zee Furher getting repeatedly punched in the dick this week?

Because I'm not :dance:

I'll come in again....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Interesting note: Kash Patel and John Solomon were put on a list of official representatives for Trump's records. He updated that list on Jan 19, his last day in office. Very interesting.

And, I don't think you can just wave a magic wand over a box and say everything in this box is hereby declassified. There is a process. And all of the agencies that deal with the information have to be notified of declassification, and there are declassification markings and dates placed on documents when the contents are declassified. So, if he did not go through the actual process of formally declassifying the documents and informing the various agencies that these are declassified, I don't think they actually are officially declassified.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

The first receipt (single page, very little description) is the one for the most incriminating evidence. It's signed for by an SSA.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:56 pm Is anyone getting tired of seeing Zee Furher getting repeatedly punched in the dick this week?

Because I'm not :dance:

I'll come in again....
And again and again!

HOWSOEVER, I am just a tiny bit skeptical about the claim that Saudi Arabia wants to nuke Israel and Iran. I think the bastard was going to give all that shit to the Russians.

Ol' Wifehorn watched some talking head say that stuff was curated, meaning somebody (NOT TFG) spent hours sifting through boxes and picked out the most top secret and dangerous documents. 'Course, whoever that was reported to tfg what he had, I'll believe that forever and a day.

What I want to see is the box with all the stuff Putin sent him so he'd know he has to take orders. Y'know, the good stuff that was in there with a copy of the pee hooker tapes. :biggrin:
Katie Porter '28
bob

Post by bob »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:28 pm The first receipt (single page, very little description) is the one for the most incriminating evidence. It's signed for by an SSA.
Do you mean the first line's "Documents"? Because officers often are a tad more explicit,* so they know what's been taken and what to (possibly) return.

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:49 pm What I want to see is the box with all the stuff Putin sent him so he'd know he has to take orders. Y'know, the good stuff that was in there with a copy of the pee hooker tapes.
Obviously the leatherbound box has the best stuff.

* Ob. TRANNY HUNTER XXX reference, for the :oldman: :oldlady: .
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

:like:
Katie Porter '28

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”