Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
p0rtia

Re: Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

Post by p0rtia »

Here's the video of the exchange with the parents.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:18 pm RDA, p0rtia & GG are providing great coverage. That last half hour was wild.
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 3m
After the judge left chambers, as everyone was leaving, a Sandy Hook parent said their child was autistic. Alex Jones replied, "Yeah, I think I'm autistic too." What a chunk of garbage the lying miscreant Alex Jones is.
It's a different live stream link each day, Alex will be back on the stand tomorrow morning. On YouTube, search for "Travis County 459th District Court Live Stream" in the morning and you'll find the link.

Hi Orly -- you might want to edit: There was no reference to an autistic child. Earlier in the day, Jones on his show said he thought the father was "on the spectrum". He brought it up again in the courtroom after the judge had left, only he used the term "autistic" for the first time. He was referring to what he'd said about the father.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks, P0rtia! It happened quickly and the tweet has been deleted with the exchange, easy enough to delete that tweet. Thanks!

JJ posted it:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

p0rtia: I watch with the mute on, and follow Twitter to find out what's being said. I don't like to hear shit; I find it physically and mentally painful. I can read it though, without ill effects.
:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:31 pm
p0rtia: I watch with the mute on, and follow Twitter to find out what's being said. I don't like to hear shit; I find it physically and mentally painful. I can read it though, without ill effects.
:yeahthat:
Welcome to my world.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Listening now, but today’s Knowledge Fight analysis of how the Alex Jones trial is going…. (I tend to listen to this podcast at 1.5 speed). They may be a bit of an acquired taste and while I enjoy it, it isn’t very dense, so fast playback is good for me…
knowledge fight
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

He can’t shut up.

Outside after recess for the day…

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Greatgrey

Post by Greatgrey »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:27 pm Thanks, P0rtia! It happened quickly and the tweet has been deleted with the exchange, easy enough to delete that tweet. Thanks!

JJ posted it:

Greatgrey

Post by Greatgrey »

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Dude is working hard to get nailed by the judge
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

The most hilarious (not) thing about the Toad's latest rant ... "They edited the tape! They cut out the part where I said I liked the Mom, and that she was a nice person" ... is that they didn't cut out that part. It was right there at the beginning. They cut out the part where the Toad called the judge an engine of Satan and a pedophile.

Just...hilarious....
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I never noticed this before…Jones is shorter ( and much fatter) than nearly everyone else in that video. No wonder he’s so belligerent. He’s got Little Man Syndrome. :lol:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The Judge said Jones lied under oath, any chance of a perjury charge?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:16 pm The Judge said Jones lied under oath, any chance of a perjury charge?
IANAL and I don't know perjury from surgery, but I can tell you that the plaintiffs asked the judge if they could write up a motion (or whatever it's called for sanctions against both defense attorney Reynal and AJ himself, for abuse of the court's orders and (for Jones) lying while under oath. She agreed.

She will also read a watchamacallit to the jury in the morning, advising them that JOnes lied and that certain testimony was to be ignored.

So there's that. In terms of English usage, perjury and lying are not the same thing, of course.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:16 pm The Judge said Jones lied under oath, any chance of a perjury charge?
Yep, plaintiff's atty. wanted sanctions, judge said file a motion and I'll consider it after the trial.
bob

Post by bob »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:39 pm
Yep, plaintiff's atty. wanted sanctions, judge said file a motion and I'll consider it after the trial.
Sanctions and a criminal perjury charge are very different.

Perjury, for example, requires a material lie.

Perjury charges are a criminal proceeding, initiated (one way or another) by a prosecutor.
Image ImageImage
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Jones seems to have chosen his extremely young attorney for his passivity, malleability, and willingness to follow Jones’ direction. “Dude, screw the law, the law isn’t paying you, I AM. You do what I say” It can’t be because of his vast
experience, or his ability to charm a jury. Given today, are we even sure he’s a real attorney? Maybe a 1L?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:17 pm Jones seems to have chosen his extremely young attorney for his passivity, malleability, and willingness to follow Jones’ direction. “Dude, screw the law, the law isn’t paying you, I AM. You do what I say” It can’t be because of his vast
experience, or his ability to charm a jury. Given today, are we even sure he’s a real attorney? Maybe a 1L?
Reynal is about 43. Got his law degree in 2005. Was a federal prosecutor in the southern district of Texas 2009 to 2012 (under Obama).

He's awful. He's bad at being sleazy. Bad at cheating. Bad at smirking. Jesus.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:bag: Reynaldo is 43?!?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Ok, so a perjury rap might be a bit of a stretch. I’d maybe settle for 30 days for contempt of court.

Seriously, Jones is a prime example of the aholes who think they can game the system with no real consequences, and all too often they’re right. Just as tfg has emboldened authoritarian politicians, Jones sets a (profitable) example for other despicable “broadcasters”.

(As a forrener it does seem that the court system is very reluctant to say enough is enough and actually sanction those who blatantly abuse every aspect of the law that they can).
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Watching on Mute as defense plays an endless AJ video. Apparently AJ doing what AJ does, talking rapid fire about all the evil deeds of various people. I have no idea why this is supposed to help him, as he comes off as a monster, as usual. I guess they're trying to hypnotize the jury.

Seriously, it's been like 20 minutes of videotaped rant.

Anyway.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Cross.

So it took 30 seconds for Bankston to get Jones to impeach himself.

Jury out while judge and def att. watch clips for impeachment purposes.

Plaintiff att trying to prevent def. att from coaching AJ on how not to impeach himself.

Holy shit.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

This is making me nauseous. Imma have to tap out for this morning. Good grief.

Alex Jones is the worst.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:14 am Cross.

So it took 30 seconds for Bankston to get Jones to impeach himself.
Please define "impeach himself." for us innocent non lawyers.

Edit looked at the livestream and the room is is empty. Just saw someone closing the door and that's it.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Other weirdos”