American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by LM K »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:15 am I have lost the thread. What is Santa protesting currently? Still face mask mandate? :confuzzled: :confuzzled: :confuzzled:
It's now about the federal government being too big and almost all power should be given to the states.

1776 still can't tell us what rights we've lost.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:15 am I have lost the thread. What is Santa protesting currently? Still face mask mandate? :confuzzled: :confuzzled: :confuzzled:
UM, well they want their FREEDOMS. (that seems rather vague, doesn't it?) I'd so love to meet them and mess with their heads on the topic.

They are camping on the National Mall and broadcasting their message. How much more free can they get? (they didn't need to pay for the permit)

I guess they hate all laws and regulations and rules. FREEDOM!!! They hate taxes, the federal government. They hate everything which tries to hold this country together. They want anarchy/chaos. No rules. Fuck everyone (including children). Me,Me,Me,Me!!!

A complete bunch of societal rejects. I wonder what percentage of them are registered to vote ==? or even eligible?
LM K

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:12 pm Don't quote me but I think DOA was handing out fliers to the local gas stations, which is triggering 1776.
They handed out papers with Bandit's Sex offender registration on them right in front of the 1776. On Sat, Ants and Squirrel went to BH to share everything they know.

This evening ...
Screenshot_20220731-185147_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220731-185147_YouTube.jpg (123.45 KiB) Viewed 1458 times
LM K

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:24 pm Did they pick the gravel patch? Why did they get it instead of the shady, grassy 14?
They didn't know what they were doing. It's honestly that simple.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:06 pm Is he on VA disability or something? How does he travel around so much with no income?
Xray owns his own wilderness survival company.

Xray is pretty comfortable financially. He lives in Vail, CO.

He's also a very talented grifter.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Ol' Wifehorn says I can't join the convoy.

She's mad 'cause I painted the car. :blackeyebig:
► Show Spoiler

I can still read this thread every day. :biggrin:
No point in worrying about shit you can't control, save that energy for the stuff you can. - Evan Currie
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:45 am
pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:12 pm Don't quote me but I think DOA was handing out fliers to the local gas stations, which is triggering 1776.
They handed out papers with Bandit's Sex offender registration on them right in front of the 1776. On Sat, Ants and Squirrel went to BH to share everything they know.

This evening ...
► Show Spoiler
Yes, and one of the commenters on the livestream was raving that it's ILLEGAL to [essentially dox] a registered sex offender, at which I was thoroughly confused. She wanted DOA arrested for exposing a sex offender. Seriously. I didn't mention it because I thought I was misunderstanding.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:12 am Ol' Wifehorn says I can't join the convoy.

She's mad 'cause I painted the car. :blackeyebig:
► Show Spoiler
I can still read this thread every day. :biggrin:
Until she takes your internet privileges away.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Hahaha, you forgotted who is the techie in this organization. I control the internet.
No point in worrying about shit you can't control, save that energy for the stuff you can. - Evan Currie
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:59 am
Off Topic
Hahaha, you forgotted who is the techie in this organization. I control the internet.
Um. The techie who lost 11/12 years of data that proved unrecoverable? That techie? :kiss:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, that techie, who did nothing wrong. I still have backups, but it will take a better techie than me to restore them. I used the backup system they gave me, but they changed their software system and didn't tell me until after they fucked up.

Do recall that I hadn't touched my server before the stupid hosting company trashed it. They never did admit what actually happened.

I did what I could do, and we survived the experience. But I did the best I could, and I have no guilt on the subject. If you want to be helpful, find a better techie and let's try to restore the first twelve years of the Fogbow.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Yeah, Foggy. I blew you a kiss in the last post. You just didn't have the skill set-- the point-n-click stuff hosting companies offer doesn't cut it.

---

Anyway, Justin banged Wackoff good with Wackoff's own camera. Blood and everything.

Can the Park Service evict these goofs yet?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:52 am
neonzx wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:06 pm Is he on VA disability or something? How does he travel around so much with no income?

I'm going to question this. Nobody running their own company can pull off antics like this. It may be a real company, but it is not making bank... certainly not under the leadership of an absentee owner. Vail, you say. Mommy and Daddy set that up?

And he drones on about that truck he driving belonged to a fellow serviceman who died. This dude is not all there.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I think Santa has lost the thread too, in that sense.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Which of these strangely anonymous guys? This company supposedly has govt contracts. Sorry for the poorly stitched screen shots.
328DA579-AFEE-4D2B-ACEF-D9A7ABD9DF2D.jpeg
328DA579-AFEE-4D2B-ACEF-D9A7ABD9DF2D.jpeg (103.24 KiB) Viewed 1242 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

neonzx wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:44 am
UM, well they want their FREEDOMS. (that seems rather vague, doesn't it?) I'd so love to meet them and mess with their heads on the topic.

They are camping on the National Mall and broadcasting their message. How much more free can they get? (they didn't need to pay for the permit)

I guess they hate all laws and regulations and rules. FREEDOM!!! They hate taxes, the federal government. They hate everything which tries to hold this country together. They want anarchy/chaos. No rules. Fuck everyone (including children). Me,Me,Me,Me!!!

A complete bunch of societal rejects. I wonder what percentage of them are registered to vote ==? or even eligible?
They have one list for the gubmint: https://1776restoration1.wixsite.com/17 ... grievances
And one list for teh church: https://1776restoration1.wixsite.com/17 ... fthechurch
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:47 pm They have one list for the gubmint: https://1776restoration1.wixsite.com/17 ... grievances
And one list for teh church: https://1776restoration1.wixsite.com/17 ... fthechurch
Yeah, I've seen their "website" (freebie hosted, BTW).

They are completely nuts, but pretty much hate everything. I see touches of Bundy KKKlan adherents. Oh, and I forgot how much they hate on the LGBTQ community. FREEDOM! Oh, and CRT in the schools!!!

Good grief.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:31 am
LM K wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:52 am

I'm going to question this. Nobody running their own company can pull off antics like this. It may be a real company, but it is not making bank... certainly not under the leadership of an absentee owner. Vail, you say. Mommy and Daddy set that up?

And he drones on about that truck he driving belonged to a fellow serviceman who died. This dude is not all there.
From his company's website.
John is an honorably discharged USMC veteran who is SERE trained. He has also held professional and academic titles including Managing Partner and Adjunct Instructor. After working with the National Science and MacArthur Foundations, John designed and delivered survival and medical training programs for faculty and students at Yale, Brown, Columbia and Dartmouth. He founded and grew SOLO Colorado with SOLO Wilderness Medicine, and was selected to teach for the State of Colorado Department of Natural Resources Law Enforcement Training Program, and U.S. Space Force Contractors. John is a volunteer Wilderness EMT and four-season backcountry recreationist who lives off-grid.
Much of this is absolute bullshit. But I do think Xray is a wilderness EMT and teaches some wilderness survival classes.

But ... I think his business is tanking. I could only find it's updated website on the company's Facebook page. Even there, the website was incorrect. To find the correct website, I had to look at various Facebook posts.

I suspect, but have no evidence, that Xray had a wilderness survival company with other partners that went bust. He's trying to keep the company going but failing. Or has failed.

There are serious questions about stolen valor. Xray claims he spent 3 years in the marines. Notice how, in the above quote. instead of just saying he was a marine, he says he's an "honorably discharged USMC veteran"? That's odd.

If he did serve time as a marine, his 3 year service leads me to think he was medically discharged for mental health reasons.

Xray talks about his military service as if he was leading top secret missions for the Pentagon. It's really weird. Really, really weird.

Xray's dad is a big deal. His dad is a is Professor Emeritus of Classical Art & Archaeology at the University of Virginia. He's is a field archeologist.
John Dobbins (Professor, Emeritus, McIntire Department of Art) specializes in ancient Roman art, archaeology, architecture and urbanism. Since the 1990s he has been the Director of the Pompeii Forum Project, an internationally known interdisciplinary project that has been rewriting the history of the forum in Pompeii. His 2007 co-edited book, The World of Pompeii, treats all aspects of Pompeian life. Many of his specialized articles pertain to the forum at Pompeii. Professor Dobbins is also a student of the houses and mosaics of Antioch (now Antakya, Turkey), the capital of the Roman province of Syria. His chapter in Antioch: The Lost Ancient City deals with domestic architecture and mosaic pavements.

Professor Dobbins is a field archaeologist who has excavated in Spain, Italy (Tuscany, Pompeii, Morgantina), Greece, Syria, Massachusetts (Danvers Historical Society Excavation of the Samuel Parris House, Salem Village—the site where the Salem witch scare began!), and Virginia (rescue excavation at the Rotunda in 2001). Collaborative work with 3D modeler, Ethan Gruber (formerly UVA Scholars’ Lab; currently American Numismatic Society), has demonstrated the utility of 3D models in archaeological research. Models of houses Pompeii and Antioch have been presented nationally and internationally, in order to recontextualize mosaics that had been lifted from their original architectural settings. Professor Dobbins served many years as President of the Charlottesville Society of the Archaeological Institute of America, and has been a Fellow of the Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities at UVa.
Xray certainly isn't a trust fund baby, but his parents weren't working class either.

Xray has bipolar disorder. I have no doubt about that. And he's off his meds. I don't know if he ever took meds, but he needs meds.

I think Xray has worked hard to be important like his father, but just doesn't have the abilities to stand out like his dad.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

BAM!

Emergency Meeting by Santa minutes ago. The Park permitting department has them under the microscope (after the arrests of two of their "security" persons)

STARTING TOMORROW EVENING, ANYONE SLEEPING IN THEIR VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED.

:cheer2: :bwahaha: :fiesta:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“I’m not here to play…”

Santa tells @DCPoliceDept to “bring it” in response to the requests of compliance with the groups DC Mall permit:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

remincense of "Please continue, Governor..." :lol: :twisted:

Return to “Current Politics”