Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Gregg

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by Gregg »

Gill Hill, the guy who played Eddie Murphy's very loud and stressed boss was a real Detroit Police Captain who got kind of famous from the role of Inspector Todd/ He eventually became the Police Commander, City Council President and ran for mayor.

He went to jail for being crooked and putting a hit on someone who he didn't want to talk about how crooked the Police Force was.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

For those interested, Anarchy Princess is live:

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

areuagrass.jpg
areuagrass.jpg (47.07 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:43 pm Gill Hill, the guy who played Eddie Murphy's very loud and stressed boss was a real Detroit Police Captain who got kind of famous from the role of Inspector Todd/ He eventually became the Police Commander, City Council President and ran for mayor.

He went to jail for being crooked and putting a hit on someone who he didn't want to talk about how crooked the Police Force was.
Died in 2016

https://eu.freep.com/story/news/obituar ... /80666762/
Hic sunt dracones
LM K

Post by LM K »

The story of Defender of Ants and Freedom Squirrel. Freedom Squirrel and her husband are Squirrel Team.

Ant and both Squirrels were part of TPC. Things got very bad when TPC returned to Hagerstown from CA.

A group called Freedom Outlaws was security for TPC. They were out of control. They used physical violence to control TPC. They were vile. Some members of Freedom Outlaws stayed and joined 1776. Many of those who stayed are currently on security.

The evening that TPC disbanded, the owner of Hagerstown Speedway told everyone they could stay 7 days as each member figured out what what they wanted to do. A few hours later she called 911 to get everyone off her property.

Why did the owner change her mind? Members freaked out with leadership when TPC announced it was immediately disbanding.

And... Big D assaulted Squirrel's husband. It is believed that Big D raped Squirrel. The first hint of this is in the below video. We don't see Big D punch Squirrel's husband but he admits to doing it and threatens to punch him again. There are other things on Squirrel's and Ant's recent livestreams that lead us to believe that it's Big D who Squirrel is referring to about rape in the below video.

What did Freedom Outlaws do to Squirrel Team? They kicked them out.

Recently, Santa tried to deny knowing of any of this when Squirrel, her husband, and Ant confronted him.

Santa:
-I don't know anything about that.
-Well, I heard your husband lunged at Big D.
-Well, if your husband can't take care of himself against Big D ...

These comments happened within a few minutes.

The confrontation between Santa, Squirrel Team, and Ant showed Santa at his most childish. It was pathetic.

Santa knows he fucked up. As he begged for new members the next morning, he told any potentially new convoys that they could remain separate, with their own leaders and their own money.

Ant and Freedom Squirrel refuse to quit. They are an unstoppable force. Ant yelled at 1776 all day and most of the evening yesterday.Then, after 1776 went to sleep, Ant and Freedom Squirrel did slow rolls past camp, constantly honking as they passed.

1776 was PISSED.

This morning, 1776 tried to have peace talks. Rose represented 1776. She was a good choice, imo. I haven't seen the video of the meeting, but Ant and Squirrel plan to continue. Today they are helped by multiple counterprotesters.

1776 is calling police non-stop now. There is now an officer there to keep both groups under control. 1776 is having a very hard time playing by the rules. Ant and Squirrel have 1776 at their wit's end. Ant and Squirrel have been interrupting 1776's sleep for several nights now. But the counterprotesters keep playing by the rules, which is pissing off 1776 even more.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Bricktifa has arrived!

Approx 2 weeks ago, Santa reported a "credible threat". A stack of bricks was discovered at a construction site! :eek: A site where bricks weren't necessary! :eek: :eek:

And 2 or 3 random bricks were found around the park! :eek: :eek: :eek:

The bricks were obviously at the construction site so that antifa (now bricktifa) could throw bricks at 1776 at any moment. Of course, 1776 didn't say where the construction site was.

Well, a few hundred bricks have been found at the park.
► Show Spoiler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

This thread really is full of candidates for "A pox on both their houses." The Counter-protesters are almost as bad as the old gits doing cosplay while camping.
Hic sunt dracones
LM K

Post by LM K »

Edit: they are still in the process of buying it.

It's confusing!

O.M.G.

Counterprotesters now have a permit for panel 14.

1776 has a permit for panel 13.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Panel 13 is all gravel with very little shade.

Panel 14 is a nice grass area with trees.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Santa just tried to get Telescope arrested. For telling 1776 to get off his panel and onto their panel.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
A stroke of genius!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:03 pm Looks like somebody vandalized the signs on the trailer. How sad.
► Show Spoiler
Looks like an attempt at the PRIDE colors. :eek:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:04 pm Counterprotesters now have a permit for panel 14.

1776 has a permit for panel 13.
I've been waiting for that.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Thanks for all the updates, LM K. I try to keep up but everything moves so fast in real-time drama with this show. All I had before was Mama June and her kitchen nightmare recipes that come out on TV a year after they happen.

It's still pissing me off about those kids. Crystal IS a horrible mother. Nasty Girl.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:56 pm For those interested, Anarchy Princess is live:

https://youtu.be/gltDUc2uEhs
Im gonna queue this up to the good juiscy part so ya'll don't have to watch 40 mins of nothing. Anarchy Princess is a real pistol. :lol:

LM K

Post by LM K »

Santa Threatens Violence

One of the goals of antifa is to keep the 1776 from getting a full night's sleep.

Another night of little sleep.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:53 am Santa Threatens Violence

One of the goals of antifa is to keep the 1776 from getting a full night's sleep.

My response would be too bad. Not supposed to sleep here.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:13 am
LM K wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:53 am Santa Threatens Violence

My response would be too bad. Not supposed to sleep here.
And if the park police were making these people stay within the limits of their permit, they wouldn't be there sleeping in their cars. Even when given PROOF that they are sleeping in their cars, the park police don't respond. Do I really need to point out that this just emboldens the rest of the white domestic terrorists?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Oh, the poor dears. Now maybe they know what it feels like for others when the convoy comes around constantly blasting their stupid horns as little kids might do. F-in idiots. Freedom! They are free to get a hotel room or simply go home (if any have one),

AND GET OFF OUR LAWN!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

It would be awful sad if 1776's permit runs out before Antifa's, and Antifa people get to wave goodbye.

:wave:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:31 am It would be awful sad if 1776's permit runs out before Antifa's, and Antifa people get to wave goodbye.

What's to stop them staying past their permit? It's not like they're bothered by laws, rules, or regulations. They don't even know what the permit allows/doesn't allow, nor do they care.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:01 am
Foggy wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:31 am It would be awful sad if 1776's permit runs out before Antifa's, and Antifa people get to wave goodbye.

What's to stop them staying past their permit? It's not like they're bothered by laws, rules, or regulations. They don't even know what the permit allows/doesn't allow, nor do they care.
Last I heard, Santa said they were staying through the month of August (makes sense because I believe his court date is Aug 15?)

And so (regretablity) I listened to more of that live stream from last evening. This is what they call karaoke at the 1776. (I've only done karaoke once in my life and even I wasn't this friggin bad)
► Show Spoiler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-07-31_08-25-32-964.jpg
Screenshot 2022-07-31_08-25-32-964.jpg (153.75 KiB) Viewed 720 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I couldn't get a screen shot of the comments but one was don't the cops know we BACK THE BLUE and the "rebels" don't, and if they played worship songs the demons would be driven away.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:20 am Last I heard, Santa said they were staying through the month of August (makes sense because I believe his court date is Aug 15?)
I thought the permit was through Aug. 8.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:33 am
neonzx wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:20 am Last I heard, Santa said they were staying through the month of August (makes sense because I believe his court date is Aug 15?)
I thought the permit was through Aug. 8.
Yeah, but Santa wanted longer -- had to settle for Aug 8. Does it even matter? They were there for almost 3 weeks with no permit and no one was towed (oh, XRAY, but I don't think he counts).
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:31 am I couldn't get a screen shot of the comments but one was don't the cops know we BACK THE BLUE and the "rebels" don't, and if they played worship songs the demons would be driven away.
Yeah, they "BACK THE BLUE" as long as the blue sides with their demands. Otherwise, vicious, foul comments get yelled at the blue. Oreo/Josh is a notorious poster-child for that behavior.

Return to “Current Politics”