Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Azastan
Verified:

Re: trump spawn

Post by Azastan »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:05 pm
Azastan wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:39 pm Where are these large parcels of inexpensive land?
Trump branded golf courses.
Have to be eminent domained, the US doesn't need to be paying him even more rent.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

So, about 20 years ago, there was a planned subdivision in the southwest corner of our city. The developer planned for a championship 18-hole golf course with the expensive homes surrounding the course and many others outlying the premium homes.

The SW portion of our city is pretty dumpy, and it borders ag land planted mostly to almonds and grapes. Low income folks reside near this planned development. The original developer even put in two holes for the future golf course. Well, these things have a way of going south--fast--and he filed bankruptcy. Outside of the two-hole golf course, the land was still in almonds. The lender foreclosed and now owned a quarter section of almonds less the two-hole golf course.

Word got back to New York, and many in our city were agog when it was announced that HRH King Donald of Trumplandia was going to visit and perhaps put in an offer to complete the development. His impending visit was splashed across the front page of our local newspaper. Writers packed the airport when he flew in. He promptly boarded a helicopter to have a look see. Citizens arrived at the location hoping to get a glimpse of this real estate magnate maggot.

I believe he was back in his plane and eastbound in less than an hour.

I've always wanted to play those two holes nine times to see how I would do on this championship course.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

In his book, Jared Kushner alleges Trump Chief of Staff John Kelly shoved Ivanka in the WH: “She wasn’t hurt .. but in his rage, he showed his true character.” Kelly angrily denies it: “It is inconceivable that I would ever shove a woman. Never happened.”
Marc Short was on CNN this morning and the anchor asked him about this alleged incident and if he thought it could have happened. I forget the exact words, 'cause :oldlady:, but he seemed skeptical of Kushner's version.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Bullshit.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Ken doll sayz what?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

She probably slipped on some ketchup.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 4e75098b7e
EXCLUSIVE -- Dr. Anthony Fauci received a call from CNN’s Jim Acosta that created an "awkward moment" during a key COVID meeting in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, according to former White House senior advisor Jared Kushner.

In an excerpt from his new book, "Breaking History: A White House memoir," that has been obtained by Fox News Digital, Kushner recalled an incident in 2020 when Fauci was interrupted by a call from CNN's then-chief White House correspondent.

"Early in the pandemic, Fauci was sitting in my office when his phone rang. We both glanced down and saw the caller’s name: Jim Acosta, the president’s chief antagonist on the generally hostile news network CNN. Neither of us acknowledged the awkward moment, but it stuck in my mind," Kushner wrote.

While journalists call newsmakers on a frequent basis as part of their job, the staunchly anti-Trump reporter calling Fauci directly on his cell was enough to raise Kushner’s eyebrows.

The former White House senior advisor’s reference to Acosta being "the president’s chief antagonist" came after Acosta became notorious for shouting questions, delivering on-air liberal editorials and bickering with Trump and other members of the administration. Trump famously sparred with Acosta on multiple occasions, raising his profile by calling him "fake news."
Can't wait for Acosta's weekend news edition to get his take on this :popcorn:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... c2b3fd8577
A picture of Eric Trump's golf bag has given a strong hint that his father, former President Donald Trump, intends to make a 2024 presidential run.
:yawn:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I don't think that's related, there always have been 2024 memorabilia on the market.
raison de arizona

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:08 pm I don't think that's related, there always have been 2024 memorabilia on the market.
True, but the fact that it is Eric Trump sporting it may be of note. Or no one tells him anything. Dunno.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:19 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:08 pm I don't think that's related, there always have been 2024 memorabilia on the market.
True, but the fact that it is Eric Trump sporting it may be of note. Or no one tells him anything. Dunno.
Could just be Eric trying to suck up to Dad, in the spirit of 'Let's humour the old goat'.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Or it could be people desperate to find a reason to talk about "GRUMP 2024!!" when they have literally nothing talk about. It means feck all other than Eric is advertising trump merchandise, but "Its the strongest signal yet!!!!"
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I want to go back to when Obama wore a ring on his finger with Arabic words praising Allah. That was way more creative than this bullshit.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... b68eecd560
CNN’s Chris Wallace Reveals Mulvaney Ripped Kushner Book in Green Room – Called BS on Ivanka Shove and Cancer Reveal
bob

Post by bob »

The view is described as "bucolic." :roll:
Image ImageImage
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Bargain basement monument. :roll:

You would imagine that TFG would have insisted on something more expensive.

Well, maybe the stonecutters are working on it.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I can understand an ostentatious marker may be in the works. But that has the landscaping charm of a vacant lot. It's weedy, not bucolic. Also, I wonder if they have rules. Whenever a parent/grandparent in my family has died, their grave ends up covered with flowers, teddy bears, etc., as tribute from kids, grandkids, et. al. And actually stays that way as long as the offspring are in the area. That's so stark looking. And weedy.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

bob wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:40 pm The view is described as "bucolic." :roll:
I had to look up that word.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/bucolic

It's a golf course. Unless Dingbat likes Sheep wrecking the ground of his precious Golf cheating range this has nothing to do with Shepherds, and it's as "rural" and "pastoral" as a sodding Car Park.

Bucolic. Sheesh.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:45 pm Bargain basement monument. :roll:

You would imagine that TFG would have insisted on something more expensive.

Well, maybe the stonecutters are working on it.
His will be magnificent. Count on it.

She's just the first wife who used to get him coffee (and bore him 3 children)
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:47 pm
bob wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:40 pm The view is described as "bucolic." :roll:
I had to look up that word.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/bucolic

It's a golf course. Unless Dingbat likes Sheep wrecking the ground of his precious Golf cheating range this has nothing to do with Shepherds, and it's as "rural" and "pastoral" as a sodding Car Park.

Bucolic. Sheesh.

I am not sure, but I vaguely remember that he in fact does have like 3 goats or something on some part of the property which allows him to take a tax credit for all of it excluding the actual greens or some such nonsense that only comes from from some expert level lobbying of the tax laws.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:50 pm
Suranis wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:47 pm It's a golf course. Unless Dingbat likes Sheep wrecking the ground of his precious Golf cheating range this has nothing to do with Shepherds, and it's as "rural" and "pastoral" as a sodding Car Park.

Bucolic. Sheesh.

I am not sure, but I vaguely remember that he in fact does have like 3 goats or something on some part of the property which allows him to take a tax credit for all of it excluding the actual greens or some such nonsense that only comes from from some expert level lobbying of the tax laws.
Indeed. It has saved him millions, Bedminster's property taxes are just a low low $700/yr.
https://www.businessinsider.in/politics ... 370363.cms
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:50 pm I am not sure, but I vaguely remember that he in fact does have like 3 goats or something on some part of the property which allows him to take a tax credit for all of it excluding the actual greens or some such nonsense that only comes from from some expert level lobbying of the tax laws.
In the Northwestern Broward County suburb of Parkland, Florida, there's some multi-million dollar mansions where they put a few goats or sheep or cows on the property to claim agricultural tax exceptions. My ex-wife had a circle of gaming friends separate from but partially overlapping my own (the remnants of a former LARP group in which I had participated before I met her, and then which she joined to have a separate gaming activity on my Saturday nights not realizing that most of them already knew me, which led to *hiliarity* once she started talking about her home life and a few people put two and two together, but I digress...); one of the dudes in it that not on our overlapping circles list but whom I thought was fairly cool was from an ultrawealthy family, and the one time I joined her at his house for a party, there were literally signs directing party guests away from the farm animals. To then walk into a full chef's kitchen that was larger and cost more than the half-million dollar 2 Bedroom flat I now occupy in London is still a memory that makes me laugh with genuine delight.

But, then, these were families who did not spend money just to plaster their name on it all, for their own vainglory. So I suppose that's the big difference right there.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:10 pm
Gonna hafta contact the USGA if my ball lands there.

Do I take a drop?

Do I move it and suffer a penalty stroke?

Do I treat it like a hazard and not ground my club before I take my next shot?

:blackeye:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Just play on - as Donnie and his spawn did..

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”