American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Gregg

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by Gregg »

Somebody make sure to mention to the DC Public Defender that she has a legal fund.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:59 pm
I haven't watched all the videos, so perhaps I'm misconstruing? But it appeared that they thought they owned the sidewalk via their permit, and as such could force people to, I don't know, walk in the street? Or at least not stand there. Hence thinking they could get away with pepper spraying them. The officer seemed to be explaining to Santa that no, they couldn't do that, and in fact they couldn't prevent people from using the sidewalk or adjacent areas.

What's your damage is slang from the movie Heathers. I'm not sure why I slipped into that.
The "damage" comment threw me off. I knew about the little permit discussion with Riddell last night.

What was that term Bundy used in court to claim he could take over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge because it was abandoned? Adverse possession. Maybe this group of poots is going to claim that little bit of gravel is theirs, all theirs.

I find it hilarious that people can still use it as it's in the public way. I'd be tempted to walk back and forth to drive them nuts. More nuts.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Point of note. ALL livestreams were ordered to shut down or move far back from the cult compound. Op-Sec (operation security) reasons.

So we got no updates this evening other than Taco Joe talking of his feast of Bison he had at a restuant followed by a visit to Stone Cold Creamer for ice cream dessert. -- those live streamers eat well, don't they? And he has an A/C room to crash in courtesy of viewers like you. Okay, not you, but you get the point. Grift, grift.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:17 pm Point of note. ALL livestreams were ordered to shut down or move far back from the cult compound. Op-Sec (operation security) reasons.

So we got no updates this evening other than Taco Joe talking of his feast of Bison he had at a restuant followed by a visit to Stone Cold Creamer for ice cream dessert. -- those live streamers eat well, don't they? And he has an A/C room to crash in courtesy of viewers like you. Okay, not you, but you get the point. Grift, grift.
I'm surprised. Riddell seems to enjoy being live-streamed sitting and vaping like he's a star.

Have these folks never been out of Huckleberry or wherever they're from?

There was a live-stream of a woman who apparently has COVID smoking (that must feel good on a sore throat) and calling someone stupid over a question in the livestream comments about grifting, getting government money, and losing a job at Door Dash. Dunno who she is, but she sounded drunk.
tencats

Post by tencats »

:mad:
What kind of hateful, spiteful, loathsome person would would counter-protest the CLIMATE activists, you ask?
STEVE would. Screaming Steve of the 1776 Restoration Movement. #1776RM #1776RestorationMovement #Clownvoy #convoywatch
https://twitter.com/saintamourmi
https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxF6fSdJ ... lJXnlJHHTc
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

A normal morning meeting for the 1776ers. They have decided to march to the Capitol again. Rain is threatening ~12pm.

Prayerish reading and it's a wrap. :yankyank: :bored:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:33 am A normal morning meeting for the 1776ers. They have decided to march to the Capitol again. Rain is threatening ~12pm.

Was that where they were with that long marching band-style banner? There were so few of them it looked silly. I got the impression tourists were gawking at them.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:39 am
neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:33 am A normal morning meeting for the 1776ers. They have decided to march to the Capitol again. Rain is threatening ~12pm.

Was that where they were with that long marching band-style banner? There were so few of them it looked silly. I got the impression tourists were gawking at them.
Is you mocking their FREEDUMBS? :batting:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

"Your car is on FIRE! YOUR CAR IS ON FIRE!!!"

Where was Crystal_meth's children during this encounter? :think: Hope not in Santa's lap.

Red_meth momma puts out the call to the "Oathkeepers" to get their asses down there to DC now. (pink remote-controlled dildos and tranny sex tapes optional)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Thought they weren’t supposed to sleep in their cars.

It sounds like that engine was going. They musta been tired to sleep through that.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:47 am Thought they weren’t supposed to sleep in their cars.
I think these LE agencies in DC have done this rodeo before. Yeah, "1st Amendment" and all. They are just waiting for them to leave. Some of the officers draw the short straw on who has to babysit each night.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

This is so sad... the grooming of children

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Azastan wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:58 am
This sounds more like the Mall has two officers at all times, not that there are two officers keeping an eye on the fools who can't follow the conditions of their own permits.
That's possible. However, those officers are always parked very close to 1776 and remain with their vehicle if needed. Which makes sense. The group calls 911 several times a day. They called police when they received the voodoo dolls. The police just laughed at them. 1776 wanted officers to at least photograph the dolls so a detective could investigate the incident. After all, the dolls were a death threat!

Alas, it's not illegal to leave dolls at the mall.

The 1776's paranoia increased 500% after they received the voodoo dolls. The majority of the group believes in evil curses.

After last night's events, I considered sending 1776 a cleansing smudge kit that included crystals.Their god isn't being very helpful right now.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

LM K wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:43 pm
Azastan wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:58 am
This sounds more like the Mall has two officers at all times, not that there are two officers keeping an eye on the fools who can't follow the conditions of their own permits.
That's possible. However, those officers are always parked very close to 1776 and remain with their vehicle if needed. Which makes sense. The group calls 911 several times a day. They called police when they received the voodoo dolls. The police just laughed at them. 1776 wanted officers to at least photograph the dolls so a detective could investigate the incident. After all, the dolls were a death threat!

Alas, it's not illegal to leave dolls at the mall.

The 1776's paranoia increased 500% after they received the voodoo dolls. The majority of the group believes in evil curses.

After last night's events, I considered sending 1776 a cleansing smudge kit that included crystals.Their god isn't being very helpful right now.
I thought Santa was a Christian preacher :?: Why scared of the heathens when you own the only valid truth :?:
tencats

Post by tencats »

:popcorn:
Frankie Bobbie's truck on fire last night?
We got a witness.
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxnPFOKl3jnu ... C89BudT3oQ

Red moma calling for Oath Keepers to come out.
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx0mDc1m_-lO ... fiBnLD5KhU
LM K

Post by LM K »

The 1776 made many epic mistakes on the early morning of Thur, July 28. That's the day that Chrystal pepper sprayed Ant.

1776 called the police on Mon, July 25 to report counteprotesters. 2 officers show up, and ordered the counterprotesters to move away from the 1776 permit area. The counterprotesters asked what area the permit covered so they could better understand the permit location.

The officer said "this whole panel area". Which is accurate. But a hand movement made it appear as if he was talking about a slightly larger area.

The officer explained that the counterprotesters were allowed to stay close enough that 1776 could see and hear them.

The officer then pointed to a specific area, saying, pleasantly, "if I were you, I'd go over there, where there are benches, it's a nice spot" (not an exact quote). The officer wasn't telling the counterprotesters that they had to go to that exact spot, but told them to go anywhere along 7th Ave. He wanted to separate the two groups as much as possible.

1776 assumed that meant that they were suddenly given A LOT of the park, that the permitted area was magically made bigger by the cop. It wasn't. Frankly, I think Santa knew that.

On the very early morning of Thur, July 28, the counterprotesters were back. They weren't close to the permit area, but they were much closer than 7th Ave.

Members of the 1776 had been patrolling the area they were claiming was now theirs. Ant showed up. He knows where the permit boundaries are.

Chrystal was "holding the lawn". She decided she could use pepper spray in a non-threatening situation because she was security and was protecting "their" area. Even though the permit explains that no member of the public can be blocked from walking through their panel, the group was claiming that entire area as "their" land.

Chrystal was arrested. The lieutenant explained the permit and that they don't control even their permit area. Santa, as he always does, played the "oh gosh officer, that wasn't my understanding cause one officer said ..." show. The lieutenant then told Santa that police have the right to temporarily move people if necessary, but that that doesn't change the permit. "But gosh, officer, the other officer ...".The lieutenant said, "that was 3 DAYS AGO".

The officer then asked where the permit was. They pulled the permit out of an RV. The lieutenant told Santa that the permit must be displayed.

Has this changed anything from Thur, July 28 on? A tiny bit. The 1776 moved their signs. They had created permit boundaries with signs. The boundaries were very incorrect. But that's it for changes.

Security and other members now patrol most of the park. It's creepy. They follow everyone around, not just counterprotesters. The minute a person is spotted, someone gets on their radio and gives a description of the person.

When counterprotesters show up, multiple members of "security" sticks to them like glue. They try to get counterprotesters to leave by playing sermons, playing copywrited music (so that youtube removes the counterprotester's channel for copywrite violations). When it's dark, they shine strobe lights in the counterprotester's eyes.

Last night members were everywhere at the park. They were lurking behind trees. One counterprotester was at the other side of the park, I think heading to a bathroom. The only member I didn't hate, Storm Trooper, came out from behind a tree. There was no light. He scared the shit out of the counterprotester. She went off on the guy, asking him what he would think if someone did that to one of his daughters or granddaughters. She told him that he was the one member she left alone because she considered him to be a fairly decent guy. She got very teary. He scared the shit out of her.

So, that's what the great "moral movement" has been doing.

It's creepy af.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

tencats wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:56 pm :popcorn:
Frankie Bobbie's truck on fire last night?
We got a witness.
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxnPFOKl3jnu ... C89BudT3oQ

Red moma calling for Oath Keepers to come out.
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx0mDc1m_-lO ... fiBnLD5KhU
Shit got real, yeah She is actually a parent? I think there is a 13 and 2yo .
LM K

Post by LM K »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:02 pm
I thought Santa was a Christian preacher :?: Why scared of the heathens when you own the only valid truth :?:
He is. I don't think this bothers him much beyond "antifa will stoop this low". But the rest of the group, whom are also Evangelicals, strongly believe in Satan and that Satan does target and attack people of faith. Witchtifa has called on Satan to attack them. Which means Satan will do everything he can do to harm every single one of them, spiritually and physically.

I went to a religious college for my undergrad. The faculty was theologically liberal, but most students were not.

I remember traveling with a group of students to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival with our English prof. Ashland is really "new age", so, to my fellow students, the city was dangerous for people of faith. As we approached Ashland, one student instructed everyone to put on their "spiritual armor". The whole group was talking about evil and all that stuff.

My prof and I looked at each other with the "can you believe these people?" look.

The night or night after the voodoo dolls were found, Anarchy Princess, a counterprotester, showed up dressed as a culterally sterotypical witch. She was dressed perfectly. PERFECTLY.

Anarchy Princess didn't make or deliver the dolls, but she's done a brilliant job solidifying witchtifa. 1776 really, really hates her, which motivates her to keep going. Check out her YouTube channel.

Someone unknown to me drew the pentagram and 666 in front of the RV around the time the dolls were dropped off.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Yesterday morning, as the group was trying to recover from Chrystal's arrest, the below were found, far from the permit area. I don't think it was Anarchy Princess who left these, but it is possible.

These further intensified the group's paranoia.
Screenshot_20220728-065041_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220728-065041_YouTube.jpg (59.19 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
LM K

Post by LM K »

Her highness, Anarchy Princess, was counterprotesting last night. She was in brilliant form.

At the end of the night, just before she left for the night, her highness, Anarchy Princess, was walking and talking with a police officer. She wasn't in trouble.

Anarchy Princess was taking pics of vehicle's license plates, so she can try to figure out who's driving by her house to harass her.

90 seconds after she walked past Frankie Bobbie's truck, his truck started smoking really, really badly. Her royal highness, Anarchy Princess, was the one who first noticed the truck was smoking, and told everyone. Including the cop who was right next to her.

I'll let this video tell you the rest of the story.

LM K

Post by LM K »

No one is supposed to be sleeping in their cars. That rule is explained in their permit. People have been calling the permit office a lot to let them know that people are sleeping in cars ever since the permit was released.

Hopefully video of a car engine burning while 2 adults and 2 children were sleeping in it will motivate the permit office to finally give a fuck.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

"West Virginia meets DC"

:rotflmao:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:40 pm No one is supposed to be sleeping in their cars. That rule is explained in their permit. People have been calling the permit office a lot to let them know that people are sleeping in cars ever since the permit was released.

Hopefully video of a car engine burning while 2 adults and 2 children were sleeping in it will motivate the permit office to finally give a fuck.
It was steaming, not burning. He was sleeping with his foot on the gas. A hose broke, so steam. I’m told they run it so they have air conditioning while they sleep.

I don’t want to hear them whine about gas prices.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:31 pm
LM K wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:40 pm No one is supposed to be sleeping in their cars. That rule is explained in their permit. People have been calling the permit office a lot to let them know that people are sleeping in cars ever since the permit was released.

It was steaming, not burning. He was sleeping with his foot on the gas. A hose broke, so steam. I’m told they run it so they have air conditioning while they sleep.

I don’t want to hear them whine about gas prices.
Or as the 1776 "Letterman" portrayed it as he attempted to shoo the onlookers away. (I really dislike that guy, especially now that I know he is a Bundy clan supporter)

Return to “Current Politics”