LoneStar1776

Frater I*I

Re: LoneStar1776

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:21 am
scirreeve wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:34 am Rudy Dumbass has another "perfect hatred" about something he admits he knows nothing about.
Capture.JPG
https:// www.facebook.com/rudy.a.davis/posts/10214291804129309
:think: that photo somehow reminded me of the ones we got to see about the US prison guards of Abu Graib in Iraq a decade ago. Is this really a recent image taken in the US?
No it's not, you can tell it's a military prison, somewhere in the middle east. LoneDummy's stellar research strikes again, as the supposed "prisoner" message is talking about the "secretary of the DOC" and all the "tortures" he's going through...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:34 am Rudy Dumbass has another "perfect hatred" about something he admits he knows nothing about.
Capture.JPG
:think: that photo somehow reminded me of the ones we got to see about the US prison guards of Abu Graib in Iraq a decade ago. Is this really a recent image taken in the US?
Google says yes it is from Abu Ghraib - Rudy just swiped it off the internet.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Capture.JPG
I had the same thought. A quick search showed that it is from Abu Ghraib.

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi ... to-license
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Thanks for the confirmation, some shocking images just stay stuck!
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Rudy reports that Stockman (former US rep and convicted felon) had a smuggled phone in prison and got in trouble for it. Rudy does not believe it of course.
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020, 9:59:15 PM CDT
Subject: 9/14/2020 Result of Steve's hearing
Thank you for your prayers.
Steve’s “kangaroo hearing” was this afternoon and he was pronounced guilty of possessing a planted cell phone he’s never seen nor used. He had immediately requested preservation of the phone and that forensics be performed as it will show no numbers in its history that are in anyway related to Steve.
He’ll be moved likely within days to next higher security prison (the “Low”) which a former inmate tells me is 100 times worse.
Perhaps beginning tomorrow, he’s losing his government phone, visitation, and commissary privileges for six months. Prison visitation is to begin October 9 – probably the hardest for Steve to handle.
There is an appeal process, but I think it’s all rigged. My friends, our Department of Justice and Bureau of Prisons are completely void of justice and are responsible to no one or any authority. 😢
Please continue to pray for favor with his Supreme Court filing, as well as intervention in Steve’s life by President Trump.
Clinging to the Rock,
Patti and Steve
www.DefendAPatriot.com
…it is written: ‘Vengeance is Mine; I will repay," says the Lord.’” Romans 12:19b
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Rudy's latest buddy seims nice.
Murder and lawsuit
On April 10, 2002, 28-year-old Singleton murdered Tynisha Ysais in her apartment in Los Angeles, California.[2][3]

The victim was found in her apartment by a friend. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her scapula. Teeth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. An eyewitness reported that, when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street, and staring at the sky.[3] A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach that was not his own. The victim's boyfriend said she and the aspiring rapper used PCP the day before the alleged murder took place.[3]

While Singleton awaited trial for the murder, Ysais' mother—Carolyn Stinson—filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Singleton, Stress Free Records, and Death Row’s Back (formerly known as Death Row Records).[4] The suit charged that the labels had provided Singleton with drugs "to encourage [him] to act out in an extreme violent manner so as to make him more marketable as a 'gangsta rap' artist."[5] "Part of what makes a Gangsta Rap artist marketable is the fact that the artist is a participant in violent activities," the lawsuit claimed.[5] Death Row was later dropped from the lawsuit after it was determined that the label had no connection to Singleton.[6][7]

On November 7, 2003, Singleton was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.[2] He had been convicted of murder and aggravated mayhem the previous June after pleading not guilty by reason of insanity at the time of the murder. The defense argued that Singleton was in a psychotic state due to his use of PCP the night before the murder.[2] The court ruled that his intoxication and claimed insanity were not satisfactory reasons for committing the crime, after a court-appointed psychiatrist who evaluated Singleton reported that he had no reason to believe Singleton was of unsound mind; three other court-appointed doctors concluded that Singleton was insane during the commission of the crime.[citation needed] The district attorney made a motion for a directed verdict, stating that drug use can not be used as grounds for an insanity plea in California, and the judge granted it.[2]

Singleton was featured in the film Rhyme and Punishment, a 2011 documentary that chronicles hip-hop artists who have been incarcerated. In the film Lurch talks about his conviction and time in prison. In June 2013, Singleton was featured, alongside others who have used PCP, in a television show titled Drugs Made Me Do It.[citation needed]

Singleton is currently incarcerated at California Correctional Institution in Tehachapi, California.[8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

PCP is one fucked-up drug.

In the 80’s a guy on PCP ran over a policeman outside Memorial Stadium. Turned out the drug had made his windshield into a video game, and he thought he’d get extra points by killing the cop.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Rudy has a rant again. He seems confused about who and what he supports. He is an idiot.
Rudy Davis

Trying to get my YOJ mailer ready for tomorrow. Any feedback on this first paragraph?
What do you think of the Black Lives Matter movement? Do you feel inclined to “pick a side” when you see the polarization of America? Do you think George Soros is paying all these people to protest? If someone paid you $20 an hour to stand in the middle of the street and yell ACAB (All Cops Are Bastards) and get maced, shot at, beat, and jailed, would you consider that an effective way to make some extra cash? What motivates these people? Do you even care? Why are all these people so angry and where do they get the courage to be so bold in their actions? What would provoke Micah Xavier Johnson (Army Veteran) to kill 5 policemen and injure nine others on July 7th, 2016? Are you aware of the popularity of the Black Hebrew Israelites and do you know what this group of purple robed black men teach openly on every street corner in America? It might surprise you to hear their private interpretation of the King James Bible. Their poison has infected communities of color throughout this country. The corrupt police and corrupt criminal IN-justice system and the prison industrial complex have provided the Black Hebrew Israelites the ammunition they need to fan the flames of hatred and violence. The truth of the matter is that while BLM is a godless anti-Christ organization, they do have the moral high ground on some issues. The lack of accountability within the police, the criminal IN-justice satanic court system and the prison industrial complex in this country is a complete fraud which is based on service to the agenda of Beelzebub. Do you smell the chaos, revolution and ultimate tyranny that will lead to the mark of the beast that is just around the corner? I think that because we as Christians have ignored these important issues of justice (Police, courtroom and prison corruptions) and continue to ignore these issues, the enemy has taken ownership of these righteous causes and mixed it with a satanic agenda to create a strange fire that is consuming America. As for me, neither side (BLM nor the establishment) wants to listen to God and His perfect written Word to promote a biblical society based upon God’s perfect Word. Let the enemies of God kill each other if they want. There is nothing new under the sun. I will continue to make noise, shine light and especially ALWAYS GIVE GOD THE GLORY just like in the story of Gideon’s Army. God’s judgement is happening all around us. I choose THE LORD JESUS and if the enemies of God want to destroy one another and not listen to God, then SO BE IT. I refuse to pick a lesser evil when our God reigns over all of them and all of creation,
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Dear Rudy:

What do I think? I think you are a fucking racist, misogynistic, bigoted, stupid, ignorant, anti-semitic, fucking asshole, and proud of it. And those are your good points.

Jesus says you should go fuck yourself and then play in a corn threshing machine. If Jesus truly loves you, you won't come to any harm.
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
realist

Post by realist »

Making ends meet.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Princess foofypants

Post by Princess foofypants »

realist wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:31 am Making ends meet.

She spelt linens wrongs on her sign. Granted, it is a really, really hard word. Two syllables.
realist

Post by realist »

:rotflmao:
ImageX 4 ImageX36
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:48 pm Rudy has a rant again. He seems confused about who and what he supports. He is an idiot.
Rudy Davis

Trying to get my YOJ mailer ready for tomorrow. Any feedback on this first paragraph?
What do you think of the Black Lives Matter movement? Do you feel inclined to “pick a side” when you see the polarization of America? Do you think George Soros is paying all these people to protest? If someone paid you $20 an hour to stand in the middle of the street and yell ACAB (All Cops Are Bastards) and get maced, shot at, beat, and jailed, would you consider that an effective way to make some extra cash?
I'm guessing poor rudy isn't in the best of financial straights right now if he'd consider being maced and shot and beaten for $20 an hour.... I really think this is the perfect encapsulation of the hypocrisy of his ilk in their screaming and whining about injustice but also tearing down any group actively working to fight that injustice.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Princess foofypants wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:02 am
realist wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:31 am Making ends meet.

She spelt linens wrongs on her sign. Granted, it is a really, really hard word. Two syllables.
In fairness to Erin I think she may be actually mentally disabled. I used to try not to make fun of her for that reason, believing she may have mostly just been dragged along with rudy (a man so dumb he makes her feel smart) but recently she's been talking about how "white supremacists never do anything wrong" and other especially hateful and disquieting garbage so fuck it. I hope they get all the self invited hardship their hateful mean little worthless selves so richly deserve. If they weren't such cowards they'd probably both be "martyrs" to the cause by now, or at least hit by a car after crossing the highway on foot to own the libs on their way to the revoloooshun.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Rudy Dumbass having a feud with some dude I've never heard of before.
Mike Adams Says Don't Post on Youtube
Uploaded byLoneStar1776
Description:Mike Adams Says Don't Post on YoutubeFull description

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Mike Adams (The Health Ranger) is one of the big-time woo-meisters (anti-vax, TCM, naturopathy, homeopathy; if it's unsupported by science, it's supported by Mike). It would not surprise me if he got himself into a feud with Youtube because of posting quack remedies for CoViD-19.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sounds like Rudy and Erin Dumbass are getting scammed.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:52 pm Sounds like Rudy and Erin Dumbass are getting scammed.
Capture.JPG
I had just stumbled on that myself but haven't watched it yet. Gotta wonder if he's finally getting the "blessings" he truly deserves ;) was honestly a little surprised there were commenters warning him it was a scam since I have a hard time thinking of him associating with people who aren't as dumb as he is. Considering he often accuses robocalls of being secret FBI agents I won't be surprised if he gets taken for all of what little he's worth. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Rudy is on the Karen Howell case - he just heard about it. I heard about it a couple of years ago because I am twitter buddies with Nikki Fisher (aka Evol Love). We shall see if she responds (she will based on my past experiences).
Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston »

In case Rudy or Erin stop by here, I want them to know that I just gave a David Hinkson video a 1 star rating on YT. I checked the hateful, offensive, and repulsive boxes to support the 1 star review. My only regret is that there is no way to give -0- stars. I would have posted this note on Rudy's channel but he banned me because I wrote the truth about Mike Parsons, oops I mean ambassador Mike Parsons. :roll:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I heard back from Nikki - she confirms she and Karen Howell were in prison together and became friends in prison. She says they were never cell mates. That is all from me - sorry for the totally unimportant update.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:03 pm I heard back from Nikki - she confirms she and Karen Howell were in prison together and became friends in prison. She says they were never cell mates. That is all from me - sorry for the totally unimportant update.
While that detail may be by itself a triviatum, the fact that people in this community are careful enough researchers to round out the record with many instances of this kind of detail is why I keep coming back here. Bravo!

Return to “Lesser Lights”