Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

neonzx

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by neonzx »

Dave at Sea wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:09 pm “Asylum Avenue”.....
You caught that, too. ;)

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

neonzx wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:14 pm
You caught that, too. ;)
I grew up in a neighborhood called "Asylum Heights" on the plat maps. It was named for the insane asylum at what eventually became the largest hospital in the state. Now they're spending millions digging up and trying to identify all the patients who were buried on the grounds, most in unmarked (and sometimes, mass) graves. Every time they build another parking garage or health-related school they find more bodies.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Sugar Magnolia wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:59 pm
neonzx wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:14 pm
You caught that, too. ;)
I grew up in a neighborhood called "Asylum Heights" on the plat maps. It was named for the insane asylum at what eventually became the largest hospital in the state. Now they're spending millions digging up and trying to identify all the patients who were buried on the grounds, most in unmarked (and sometimes, mass) graves. Every time they build another parking garage or health-related school they find more bodies.
Sadly, for many Americans, asylum means crazy house... or a prop in a horror film. The word means protection, immunity, safety and shelter. It's what many who come to our borders seek.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Trent has a website I never saw before. Probably everyone else did. It is stupid.
Capture.JPG
http://authorityid.org/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

He seems normal. :sarcasm:
Derrick Gonzalez was live.

Class on Land Patent August 22nd 2020 at 11 A.M. Central time, 10 A.M. Mountain time, 9 A.M. Pacific Time, 12 P.M. Eastern Time, 8 A.M. AKDT Alaskan Time, 6 A.M. Hawaii Time
In Class we will Cover Land Patent
Warranty Deed
Fee Simple
Reconveyance of Deed
How to Call A Land Patent forward in ones proper name
The benefits of being a Land Patent holder
The benefits to your heirs and assigns
The pros and cons of the land patent
How to make a claim against the title insurance company
and much more.
i; a man; Derrick am not a lawyer/attorney the information in class comes forth from an array of sources from over 180 years of land patent cases, treaties, Constitutions/charters, private administrative processes, and first hand knowledge and personal conversations with the BLM.
Class is $100 FRN's, 100 permissible units, 100 credits of account, 100 dollars for my time.
The contribution can be made through paypal at
paypal.me/pools/c/87608Ugr1U
Leave your email address in the comments when your contribution is made so as to confirm one's email address.
A mass email will be sent out at 10;30 A.M. central time to all participating members of class, class will commence at 11 A.M. sharp without delay. Class will be recorded and all members will have a copy of class forwarded to them after class is complete.
Class will be a powerpoint interactive class.
Class will be held via zoom. Zoom is free and should be downloaded prior to class so as to avoid mental frustration prior to class.
Sekrit Stuffs!
Trent and Trapper think he is AOK.
Trapper Killsmany
· 15:01
I have a patent on my Alaska property but there are secret liens now against done without my consent or knowledge. They do whatever they want these days. Since I'm not allowed in Alaska I can't fight them. There is no lawful system in place. I have Allodial title on my Missouri land.
Also Trent says he bought a house.
James Trent Goodbaudy
· 0:00
Derrick Gonzalez I just bought a house. They started keeping records in 1900 but my house was there before it. It has "1900" status with the assessor which I have been told is "grandfathered" in as far as not needing permits for improvements. Traffic court is a piece of cake for me too which is why I never gift them with my presence I just would love to hear your words. I have some very smart friends too, but I like to promote them.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The BBC's definitive explanation. :smoking:

"What is the 'sovereign citizen' movement?":
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53654318

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

My definition:

0ne of a number of delusional selfish boils on the body public.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Dave at Sea wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:56 am My definition:

0ne of a number of delusional selfish boils on the body public.
I like that by the way. Really covers it nicely.

I had wondered when the good old tied and failed many many times land patent scam would reappear,

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Because the kooks can always be counted on to co-opt a movement, we now have...
Moors Lives Matter.
Plans to paint “Moors Lives Matter” on the streets surrounding the Courthouse on the Square in the next week will move forward without city approval, Denton activist Queen Janata Montgomery told the Denton City Council during Tuesday night’s meeting.

Montgomery was scheduled to speak to request permission to paint “Black Lives Matter” on the four city streets surrounding the historic courthouse downtown, but amended her request.

Montgomery said “Moors Lives Matter” would be painted instead “because the Moors are the heirs and the owners of everything,” referencing what she said was a 1976 court case mandating that African Americans be reinstated as “Moorish Americans.”

“The Queen will not be subjected or conform to any rules, regulations, policies or procedures to be able to speak before the city of Denton about painting all four streets surrounding the Denton County courthouse of downtown Denton ‘Moors Lives Matter’ or about any other matters going forward,” Montgomery said. “Arrangements will be made immediately to paint the streets within five days of the commenced day of Aug. 18, 2020.”
https://dentonrc.com/news/denton/activi ... 91c2b.html

I've heard this bull before.
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

DejaMoo wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:19 pm Because the kooks can always be counted on to co-opt a movement, we now have...
Moors Lives Matter.
Plans to paint “Moors Lives Matter” on the streets surrounding the Courthouse on the Square in the next week will move forward without city approval, Denton activist Queen Janata Montgomery told the Denton City Council during Tuesday night’s meeting.

Montgomery was scheduled to speak to request permission to paint “Black Lives Matter” on the four city streets surrounding the historic courthouse downtown, but amended her request.

Montgomery said “Moors Lives Matter” would be painted instead “because the Moors are the heirs and the owners of everything,” referencing what she said was a 1976 court case mandating that African Americans be reinstated as “Moorish Americans.”

“The Queen will not be subjected or conform to any rules, regulations, policies or procedures to be able to speak before the city of Denton about painting all four streets surrounding the Denton County courthouse of downtown Denton ‘Moors Lives Matter’ or about any other matters going forward,” Montgomery said. “Arrangements will be made immediately to paint the streets within five days of the commenced day of Aug. 18, 2020.”
https://dentonrc.com/news/denton/activi ... 91c2b.html
Well she swore she'd do it within 5 days and apparently hasn't, extra fail-y.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

:rolleye:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
boots

Post by boots »

Has there even been a fake Moor victim of unnecessary police violence? I can't recall one.

I just recall lots of videos of them being evicted, stopped for traffic violations and given the slow build-up to the busted window climax.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

boots wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:01 pm Has there even been a fake Moor victim of unnecessary police violence? I can't recall one.

I just recall lots of videos of them being evicted, stopped for traffic violations and given the slow build-up to the busted window climax.
Well, I guess within their mythology ALL PoC in the US are Moores, with the rest of demographic simply being too sheep like to know it, thus crimes against PoC in general are _really_ crimes against them and their sovereignty.

boots

Post by boots »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:17 am Trent has a website I never saw before. Probably everyone else did. It is stupid.
Capture.JPG
http://authorityid.org/
So he goes to the trouble of designing his own id card supposedly showing "divine authority" and it has an expiration date on it? :rotflmao:

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-08- ... l/12603772

A self-proclaimed sovereign citizen accused of deliberately coughing on a woman in a Melbourne cafe has been granted bail.

Key points:

The cafe's owner offered Mandy Crerar a mask but she allegedly refused and began screaming
She was released from jail on a $5,000 surety and must abide by strict conditions
The magistrate said coughing would normally be a low-level offence, but not in a pandemic

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

These "Moorish" idiots think they get special treatment because the United States made a treaty with them. They should go to an Native American reservation and ask how that worked out for them.

This bramble need not be traversed.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Dave at Sea wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:40 am https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-08- ... l/12603772

A self-proclaimed sovereign citizen accused of deliberately coughing on a woman in a Melbourne cafe has been granted bail.
I see she also fabricated a rape accusation. Nice lady.

This bramble need not be traversed.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:15 pm These "Moorish" idiots think they get special treatment because the United States made a treaty with them. They should go to an Native American reservation and ask how that worked out for them.
Yet oddly, the closest thing I can figure is their mystical "treaty" from 1787 (well 1786 since the other does not exist) is the Moroccan-American Treaty of Friendship. The only problem with that one is that it basically covers commerce and admiralty law.

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/bar1786t.asp

I have not read up on the whole Moorish Science Temple beliefs (they are pre-SovCit theology) but I still wonder how they get moors out of all of Africa. Moorish is up in the northwest and not the areas where the English slave trade was most common.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

This 2017 decision by the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals provides some insights (Moor or less) into the Moorish misfits, as well as being a bit entertaining.
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USC ... 1589-0.pdf

Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Curmudgeon wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:50 pm This 2017 decision by the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals provides some insights (Moor or less) into the Moorish misfits, as well as being a bit entertaining.
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USC ... 1589-0.pdf
7th Circuit wrote:...we emphasize, in the hope of staving off future such frivolous litigation...
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That panel has quite a sense of humor.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

We've discussed Rick van Thiel upthread: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2312&p=700653&hilit=van+thiel#p700653

‘Licensed to Kill’ Covers Unnerving Tale of Unlicensed Doc
Sovereign citizen Rick Van Thiel carried out medical procedures he learned how to do on YouTube on countless victims.
https://www.legalreader.com/licensed-to ... ensed-doc/
Rick Van Thiel, a sovereign citizen and self-proclaimed naturopathic, lured many patients to his rundown trailer in Las Vegas, claiming to be a medical doctor. He treated everything from cancer to HIV and STIs, often using ozone therapy, which is supposed to clean patient’s blood. What Van Thiel’s patients didn’t know was the ‘doctor’ was unlicensed to practice medicine and had learned everything he knew from watching YouTube videos. Van Thiel’s patients were often searching out alternative therapies after more traditional treatments didn’t work. They found him on Craigslist and other listing sites.

An investigation into Van Thiel’s practice began after Las Vegas police received a tip from the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services. He had been accused of conducting unlicensed medical procedures out of his his trailer, treating everything from cancer to STIs and even performing abortions. He had a criminal record, and police were already familiar with his name, which had been tied to shootings and other violent felonies.

“I am not only gonna do it without a shirt, I’m gonna do it without pants either,” Van Thiel said in one video, while in another, a patient can be heard screaming in pain as the unlicensed doc attempted to remove a cyst.

The investigative team obtained a search warrant for the trailer and premises and realized the situation was far worse than they initially thought.

“As soon as I stepped into the trailer, I realized that we were above and beyond what we thought we were going to encounter. The danger and exposure to blood borne pathogens, disease pathogens was so visceral, it was like the movie ‘Saw,’” Det. Ken said.
:snippity:
“We regularly encountered victims that said that he performed these procedures while naked. He regularly offered female patients sex in exchange for treatment. There were several items of evidence that indicated while he was treating female patients, he was engaged in sexual activity with these patients,” Det. Ken said.

In light of all of the evidence, new charges were later added, and the defendant was ultimately charged with 29 counts associated with the unlawful practice of medicine, sexual assault, sexual assault resulting in substantial bodily harm, and child abuse and neglect. The case was brought before a grand jury, and his trial was set for early 2018, but Van Thiel hung himself in his detention cell.
“Licensed to Kill” on the Oxygen channel recently covered the story.

I've heard this bull before.
Photoguy

Post by Photoguy »

Evidently Rick was found dead, hanging in his cell, 2017 He claimed that he wouldn't make his next court appearance due to a medical condition that he had. I guess the condition was 'crazy'.
https://www.ktnv.com/news/fake-doctor-f ... ion-center

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

DejaMoo wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:31 pm We've discussed Rick van Thiel upthread: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2312&p=700653&hilit=van+thiel#p700653

‘Licensed to Kill’ Covers Unnerving Tale of Unlicensed Doc
Sovereign citizen Rick Van Thiel carried out medical procedures he learned how to do on YouTube on countless victims.
https://www.legalreader.com/licensed-to ... ensed-doc/
Rick Van Thiel, a sovereign citizen and self-proclaimed naturopathic, lured many patients to his rundown trailer in Las Vegas, claiming to be a medical doctor. He treated everything from cancer to HIV and STIs, often using ozone therapy, which is supposed to clean patient’s blood. What Van Thiel’s patients didn’t know was the ‘doctor’ was unlicensed to practice medicine and had learned everything he knew from watching YouTube videos. Van Thiel’s patients were often searching out alternative therapies after more traditional treatments didn’t work. They found him on Craigslist and other listing sites.

An investigation into Van Thiel’s practice began after Las Vegas police received a tip from the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services. He had been accused of conducting unlicensed medical procedures out of his his trailer, treating everything from cancer to STIs and even performing abortions. He had a criminal record, and police were already familiar with his name, which had been tied to shootings and other violent felonies.

“I am not only gonna do it without a shirt, I’m gonna do it without pants either,” Van Thiel said in one video, while in another, a patient can be heard screaming in pain as the unlicensed doc attempted to remove a cyst.

The investigative team obtained a search warrant for the trailer and premises and realized the situation was far worse than they initially thought.

“As soon as I stepped into the trailer, I realized that we were above and beyond what we thought we were going to encounter. The danger and exposure to blood borne pathogens, disease pathogens was so visceral, it was like the movie ‘Saw,’” Det. Ken said.
“We regularly encountered victims that said that he performed these procedures while naked. He regularly offered female patients sex in exchange for treatment. There were several items of evidence that indicated while he was treating female patients, he was engaged in sexual activity with these patients,” Det. Ken said.

In light of all of the evidence, new charges were later added, and the defendant was ultimately charged with 29 counts associated with the unlawful practice of medicine, sexual assault, sexual assault resulting in substantial bodily harm, and child abuse and neglect. The case was brought before a grand jury, and his trial was set for early 2018, but Van Thiel hung himself in his detention cell.
“Licensed to Kill” on the Oxygen channel recently covered the story.
Thanks, downloading that episode now, should be amusing to watch later. So bizarre, I'd completely forgotten he was into the nekkid surgery-ing.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Trent says he is being hacked - I doubt that this is true.
James Trent Goodbaudy

Every time I post this on my website it gets hacked.
Do you DRIVE?
Are you a DRIVER?
Is your car a MOTOR VEHICLE?
Have you BAILED your property to the DMV?
Take the test by answering the following
12 questions and determine for yourself:
Are you a “driver”? Do you “drive”? How can you tell?
The Vehicle Code of 1935.
“An act to establish a Vehicle Code, thereby consolidating and revising the law relating to vehicles and vehicular traffic, and to repeal certain acts and parts of acts specified herein.” (Stats. 1935, Ch.27, p. 93, in effect September 15, 1935).
The activity licensed by state DMVs and in connection with which individuals must submit personal information to the DMV- the operation of motor vehicles-is itself integrally related to interstate commerce.
…state activities integrally related to commerce, and acted within its sphere of power to afford “security * * * to the rights of the people” by preventing the States from releasing personal information that they require individuals to submit as a condition of engaging in activity – owning and operating a motor vehicle – that is integrally related to commerce generally…
JANET RENO, ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES, ET AL., PETITIONERS v. CHARLIE CONDON, ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA, ET AL.,
In the Supreme Court of the United States, (Jan. 12, 2000)
No. 98-1464 :snippity:
https://www.facebook.com/trent.goodbaud ... 6022917797

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:54 am Trent says he is being hacked - I doubt that this is true.
He does seem like an easy target for hackers. They probably send their bots out looking for loons like him assuming they are more likely to have holes all over their website and personal accounts.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”