Resume18

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by Resume18 »

Yeah, this guy is advancing 1st amendment freedom,

Pure scumbag.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:33 pm I guess its a little vague. I do love seeing them get tossed though.

Photographs for News, Advertising,
or Commercial Purposes
Photographs for news purposes may be
taken in entrances, lobbies, foyers, corridors, or auditoriums when used for public
meetings except where prohibited by
official signs or Security Force personnel
or other authorized personnel or a federal
court order or rule. Other photographs may
be taken only with the permission of the
local Postmaster or installation head

Poster 7, August 2016 PSN 7690-03-000-9181
That date seems to correspond to my "couple of years back", eg slightly modified to prevent harrassment of customers and staff.

To note: the "original" 1st AAs I followed didn't go to harass post offices but had a real beef with corrupt police forces and sheriff offices and went to document those issues. With several law suits won. Two of them had the backup of an attorney who would help them out if in trouble.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Rachel Gassy Burro posted this... it's a 30 minute shootout with a SovCit, posted by a guy I guess with a TV show. Southland Bounty Hunters The show follows the life of Bounty Hunter Patty Mayo in the course of hunting. Hadn't really seen something like this but don't follow them as closely as some here... it's nuts.

SHOOTOUT WITH SOVEREIGN CITIZEN | Patty Mayo Kia

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Patty Mayo's videos are fake with actors.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:06 am Patty Mayo's videos are fake with actors.
:yeah:
Donut Operator and various other have ripped his videos apart as staged and fake.

Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:06 am Patty Mayo's videos are fake with actors.
The moment I see Rachel's name, I assume it's questionable. She's not all there.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Cosplay is a universal fact, even unto pretend bounty hunters.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

With Patty, and honestly a lot of youtube "personalities" its just a job, they're actors in low rent TV shows.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Didn't open my eyes Trent.
Capture.JPG
Full "article".
How Google stole your internet

By SYSOP-313
Post date
May 26, 2020

Remember back in the old days how Google showed pages and pages of results at the bottom of the page?

Old style Google search results seemingly go on forever…
Well, do you know what they do now besides clutter the results with ads or similar search suggestions? They have literally stolen all of the results and now just give you a “more results” button.

Newer style Google “more results” button severely limits results.
The censorship is real. You used to be able to get literally millions of results on many searches but not anymore. Now you get maybe 20 results on any given search. They thought that they would pull a fast one on everyone, but I am at least PARTIALLY WOKE!
http://partiallywoke.com/how-google-stole-your-internet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Indigo

Post by Indigo »

scirreeve wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:00 am Didn't open my eyes Trent.
Capture.JPG
Full "article".
How Google stole your internet

By SYSOP-313
Post date
May 26, 2020

Remember back in the old days how Google showed pages and pages of results at the bottom of the page?

Old style Google search results seemingly go on forever…
Well, do you know what they do now besides clutter the results with ads or similar search suggestions? They have literally stolen all of the results and now just give you a “more results” button.

Newer style Google “more results” button severely limits results.
The censorship is real. You used to be able to get literally millions of results on many searches but not anymore. Now you get maybe 20 results on any given search. They thought that they would pull a fast one on everyone, but I am at least PARTIALLY WOKE!
http://partiallywoke.com/how-google-stole-your-internet
You are probably already aware of this, but just in case you are not... partiallywoke is one of Trent's web sites. My impression is that he controls it and provides all of the content. The site has a companion YouTube channel under the same name:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzsz6L ... w/featured

In a short video intro to "a new channel" (Partially Woke), Trent explains it is "for people who are not, ah, I don't know, don't want to say that. Its, its going to be, ah, more ah, comedy and information for you."

Of course it is all really to drive interest in Trent's various scams that he probably hopes will turn a buck for him. Perhaps "partially woke" means only partially radicalized and partially brainwashed (so maybe toned down content), while being fully "woke" is fully radicalized and fully brainwashed into Trent's version of sovcit nuttery. :sick:

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --President George W. Bush
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Is there a difference between “partially woke” and “semi-comatose?” :think:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Notorial Dissent

Certainly NOT in Trent's case.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

He's partially woken to the sound of stupid. The Google interface he mentions is the phone-sized interface. It is done because hitting the page count with your thumb can be difficult. It's just the fancy way to continue going through pages.

Sitting on my laptop, I still get a result count and page links. Searching for Goodbaudy has 5.970 results in .43 seconds. Searching for "Northland10" (using quotes so it does not add a space before 10) results in 7,190 results in .39 seconds. Goodbaudy does have 6 pages and Northland10 only 2, though it gets the "omitted results" part as it is getting the same sites for many results (The Fogbow, Doc Conspiracy's, RC's place, Scribd, etc.). Remove that filter and it is over 10 pages.

Since I assume Trent is up in arms after Googling himself, he should be more up in arms. An anonymous nobody gets more hits.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Trent wrote: Remember back in the old days how Google showed pages and pages of results at the bottom of the page?
Do I remember the days when one page contained multiple pages? Um, that would be a big "no."

Think about these questions before you ask them, Trent.

This bramble need not be traversed.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:26 am
Trent wrote: Remember back in the old days how Google showed pages and pages of results at the bottom of the page?
Do I remember the days when one page contained multiple pages? Um, that would be a big "no."

Think about these questions before you ask them, Trent.
He's not so good at crafting his statements. This is the guy that was yelling while being dragged away by the cops, "I need a victim." While those of us who follow Sovs know what he meant, he sure did not make it sound that way.

You'd think having time to type it and not a spur of the moment yelling might provide the time to craft the statement a little better but that is of no benefit to some. See Taitz, Orly.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

In the grips of a momentary brain fart this morning, I decided to check in on the Republic of Texas, which meets at various truck stops and Denny's all over Texas once a month, where their pretend president, pretend secretary of state and pretend legislature can pass pretend laws and pretend resolutions and talk about how oppressed they are. Their web site is at http://thetexasrepublic.com/, if you want to check out some web design straight outta 2002.

At their monthly shindigs, they have guest speakers. A couple years ago, they even imported pretend judge Anna all the way from Alaska to appear in person, though I'm not sure they were really all that excited at the result, since she undoubtedly told them they were pretending all wrong.

How the mighty have fallen! The guest speaker at the June 13 meeting will be Sam Gross. Who's that, you might ask? You might be especially likely to ask since Sam Gross not only hasn't been reported on here, but who also doesn't have much of a social media presence that I can find. The Republic of Texas says this about Sam:
Our Guest Speaker at this June 13th Session is Sam Gross. Sam Gross is a man who does not fight the system, but understands the structure of which we operate in ‘Commerce’. He shows people how to exercise the Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth in order to obtain Wealth, Freedom and Liberty for the Common man. He does this without discrimination, bias or prejudice. The bottom line is to get results without individual opinion, prejudice and heresay.
By way of further biographical reading, they refer to a PDF print of this article about the central event of Mr. Gross's sad and pathetic life: https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/who ... re-6379064. A missing pittance of an insurance payout from his mother's suicide 40 years ago is, in his mind, a claim on billions of dollars of wealth, and he's spent years on hopelessly quixotic court cases to claim it that have gone nowhere but a vexatious litigant declaration. The article is hardly complimentary in discussing Mr. Gross and his quest, but that's apparently the only written coverage of his supposed expertise, so with typical poot logic, they post it anyway.

I wondered why they mentioned "prejudice" multiple times, and then glanced again at the lede in the article. Mr. Gross appears to be of the African-American persuasion. Wonder how well that will go down with the Republic of Texas audience.

Incidentally, I tried to put some stats together to measure how this bunch is doing. After all, they claim to have "restored" the "Republic of Texas" back in 1995. They conveniently list all the elected and appointed officials on their web site. Most pretend executive offices are filled, from the pretend president all the way down to the pretend ambassador to the Philippines, though perhaps unsurprisingly, the secretary of education office is vacant. On the legislative side, only 5 of 14 pretend state senate offices are filled, and 9 of 34 pretend state house of representatives offices have anyone who bothered to show up. And on the pretend judicial side, they're faring slightly better, with 11 of 23 pretend judgeships filled. So not only are they a couple of tacos shy of a combination plate, but they're a couple of pretend officeholders short of a quorum.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Was that the same group who were raided while meeting in a Veterans of Foreign Wars hall a few years ago, or are there other cosplay governments in Texas?

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:55 pm Was that the same group who were raided while meeting in a Veterans of Foreign Wars hall a few years ago, or are there other cosplay governments in Texas?
The very same.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Western Australian cosplay government

Hopefully they will get mental health care -

https://amp.theage.com.au/national/biza ... ssion=true

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dave at Sea wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:06 pm Western Australian cosplay government

Hopefully they will get mental health care -

https://amp.theage.com.au/national/biza ... ssion=true
Their website - they have a Larken Rose video on it. http://friendsofnewwestralia.com/

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:14 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:55 pm Was that the same group who were raided while meeting in a Veterans of Foreign Wars hall a few years ago, or are there other cosplay governments in Texas?
The very same.
Destry Payne's old group still has a website:https://national-assembly.net/
Join our Conference Call EVERY Thursday evening: 6pm Pacific – 7pm Mountain - 8pm Central – 9pm Eastern
First hour is assembly business - Second hour is general discussion
Call Number: 1-712-770-4160 Participant Access Code: 226823#
For anyone having trouble dialing in to the conference call: Use a backup number. 1-716-293-9720 then when prompted enter ( do NOT use 1) enter 712-770-4160# then 226823#.
There are posted agenda's for the next few weeks, but I see no reports covering past meetings.

They are even international:

Published: 17 April 2018 | Written by Admin | Print | Email | Hits: 21469
This is a list of contacts that the communications secretary has recorded. There is a good chance the states actually have more people involved than recorded at national level. Those that I am aware of have a + after their number. Our immediate goal of 30 states with 30 people in each state so we can move forward.

Alabama 12
Alaska 16+ Holding assembly meetings http://alaskajuralassembly.org/
Arizona 33 Holding assembly meetings
Arkansas 14 Holding assembly meetings http://www.arkansasdejure.org/forums/
California 63 Holding assembly meetings
Colorado 24 Holding assembly meetings http://coloradodejure.org/
Conneticut 2
Delaware 3
Florida 51+ Holding assembly meetings
Georgia 11
Hawaii 33+ https://hawaiiassembly.org/
Idaho 12
Illinois 35+ Holding assembly meetings
Indiana 10
Iowa 14
Kansas 12
Kentucky 4
Louisiana 10
Maine 10
Maryland 8
Massachusetts 11
Michigan 400+ Settled unrebutted globally noticed de jure nation=state
http://michigandejure.org/m/index.php/homepage
Forums: http://michigandejure.org/bb/
Minnesota 24
Mississippi 11
Missouri 17 Holding assembly meetings
Montana 13
Nebraska 2
Nevada 13
New Hampshire 8
New Jersey 12
New Mexico 14
New York 61 Holding assembly meetings http://newyorkdejure.org/
North Carolina 16 Holding assembly meetings
North Dakota 1
Ohio 27
Oklahoma 6
Oregon 25+ Holding assembly meetings
Pennsylvania 26 Holding assembly meetings https://www.sovereignchurchofrefuge.org/jcja.html
Rhode Island 3
South Carolina 10 Holding assembly meetings
South Dakota 10
Tennessee 19
Texas 52+ Holding assembly meetings http://thetexasrepublic.com/
Utah 14 Sanpete county holding assembly meetings
Vermont 2
Virginia 8
Washington 29+ Holding assembly meetings https://wjassembly.net/
West Virginia 3
Wisconsin 10
Wyoming 3

And our internationl neighbors:

Aftrica 1
Australia 7
Barcelona 1
Brazil 1
Canada 11
Columbia 1
France 8
Ireland 1
Netherlands 2
New Zealand 1
Germany 10,000 people are inside the German National Assembly.
Venezuela Unknown number. Constituent Assembly of Venezuela
Afghan Constitutional Loja Jirga Unknown Number
Bolivian Asamblea Constituyente Unknown Number
Constituent Assembly of Tunisia Unknown Number
Constituent Assembly of Egypt Unknown Number
Panama Assembly Unknown Number
Cuba Assembly Unknown Number

Notorial Dissent

Destry seems to have slunk off in to non-hood. I have kind of wondered if AK has gotten their fill of him yet.

JohnPCapitalist

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:36 pm And more recently, Miller's disciple Leighton Ward was sentenced to ~20 years in jail in Arizona for mortage fraud. Details about Leighton Ward's case are upthread here. Ward appeared in at least one video with Miller where they held a session of their pretend "postal district court" suing the IRS, and "winning" a pretend default judgment against the Feds when they failed to show up for this pretend court session. The video mostly shows them sitting around and waiting for a couple of hours.

An ignominious end for a complete nutter and ideas that were obviously driven by extreme mental illness.
I flashed on Leighton Ward today, in another random synapse firing. He's still moldering in jail. I figured him for a docile sort who would meekly try to stay out of trouble. But after being sentenced in August 2018, Ward was a very naughty boy in prison, according to the Arizona Department of Corrections web site. In the first half of 2019, he had 14 separate disciplinary violations like disobeying orders, refusing or having a positive drug test, or other similar misbehavior. This resulted in his custody classification being raised from "medium" to "close" (next highest to "maximum," where prisoners are shackled for any movement in the facility) and his risk to inmates/staff went from "lowest" to "high." Even if he gets parole in 2031, the state of Tennessee still has a hold on Ward because of his pretend lawyering in connection with trying to scam back his mother's house, which was quite legally sold some time ago -- he and other family members ruthlessly harassed the new owners.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:50 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:36 pm Quatloos is reporting a rumor that ODC-afflicted pretend postal district court judge David-Wynn: Miller died in June 2018, though they don't have clear substantiation. :snippity:
It looks to be true: searchquarry.com reports the death of a David Wynn Miller aged 69 in Milwaukee citing its data source as Wisconsin Eastern District Court - Milwaukee. Without paying money (nope) I can't see the date of the death or the record but assuming it's recent the age matches well enough (DWM was born in September 1949 according to Wikipedia so would have been 68 but that slip of one year is probably not significant) as does the location.
JPC's update on Leighton Ward inspired me to check if there was any more information out there on David Wynn Miller's passing. I am not sure what they were talking about on that source being the federal court. I can find nothing on Pacer.

I did poke around the Wisconsin courts and found.

1. There is a case that he and some lady filed against insurance companies in March of 2018. On 30 May 2018, he informed the court he was in the hospital and would not be able to attend a hearing. At a later hearing in September, the lady informed the court that Miller had died and she also switched her addresses to what I assume was her personal address. I figure Miller had all court correspondence sent to his place.

2. Oddly, the Probate court lists his death as 22 June 2019, not 2018. Maybe, since they did not apply for informal probate until July 2019, maybe somebody goofed on the year. Not sure.

22 June 2018 is correct. Here is the entry at Find a Grave and the Department of Veteran's affairs

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/195 ... ller/photo
https://gravelocator.cem.va.gov/index.h ... etery=S060

Too bad they don't have a photo of his marker. I'm curious whether they were able to and used the magic SovCit version. I'm not so curious, however, to take a day off of work and drive an hour up there to find out.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

https://imgflip.com/i/449c7l

ETA: Why can't I embed a damn photo? I'm doing what the instructions say.

This bramble need not be traversed.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”