January 6 Select Committee

Kendra

Re: January 6 Select Committee

Post by Kendra »

Pat Cipollone testified that Mark Meadows told him at the end of November that Trump was going to concede the election.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Cheney: They lost 60 out of 61 case, that's been clear by the time we reached 1/3. Cheney: Cipollone, is tfg obligated to obey rulings by courts? Cipollone: of course.

Murphy mentioned the fake slates.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cipollone told Committee there were assurances from Mark Meadows, beginning in Nov. 2020, that Trump would eventually make a graceful exit

Committee plays excerpts of Kayleigh McEnany and Ivanka Trump depositions in which they started planning for the end of the Administration after the litigation was complete (and had failed)
raison de arizona

Barr: zero evidence for allegations made, complete nonsense, crazy stuff, they were wasting their time on it and doing "grave grave disservice to the country."

Cipollone: I agreed with Barr and supported him.

Barr: tfg told him (Barr) to seize the voting machines. Barr said "absolutely not, there's no probable cause, and I'm not going to seize any machines. And that was that."

Raskin: But it wasn't, enter the Kraken! Sydney Powell et all

Propsed order directing seizure of voting machines immediately, via special council. Who would be Sydney Powell. Oh shitz!

Cipollone on Powell: "I was vehemently opposed."

Powell claimed to have evidence of foreign interference. Also, the whole thing about the feds not having the power to seize state election machines.
:roll:

Cipollone: "Put up or shut up." And nobody ever put up. "Can the federal government seize voting machines? That's a terrible idea. That's not how we do things in the United States." He didn't understand why people needed to be that was a terrible idea. Or why it was a terrible idea.

Cipollone: "Show the evidence." if you are going to make these claims.

No evidence. Letter from Giuliani's investigator.
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 10.39.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 10.39.37 AM.png (451.77 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Claims that Meadows was advocating tfg concede.

This shit is literally making me sick to my stomach.

Raskin: not even a complete lack of evidence could deter Meadows et all from attempting to overthrow election. Fucking Byrne. Poot fight. Personal insults, challenges for physical combat. Bunch of fucking children in charge of our country.

Oh wow, Powell testimony, interesting. Cipollone rushed over to kick them the eff out once people figured out the crazies were alone with tfg. Powell claims "Cipollone set a land speed record." Her claim is they only got fifteen minutes alone.

Hershmann: Diagrams, Hugo Chavez, Nest thermostats, dogs and cats, living together, the sky was falling.

Lyons: Meeting was tense. Not casual. Shouting. Insults.

Cipollone: Powell didn't have anything to say worth listening to.

Powell: Cipollone and his crew showed nothing but contempt and disdain for tfg. GOOD!

Cipollone: Show me the evidence Squidney!

Sydney: What do you mean show you the evidence?

Cipollone: A disregard for actually showing any evidence.

Powell: If it were me sitting in that chair (tfg's) I would have had him (Cipollone) fired and removed from the building.

Everyone is saying the meeting was a complete shitshow.

Hershmann: "Nuts!"

Giuliani: fuck what he says

Hershmann: screaming, yelling, "Sit your fucking ass back down!" in response to someone stepping up to him (Giuliani? missed who)

Flynn and Powell were fighting for avenues that would result in tfg serving another term, I think it was Lyons that just said that.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Is it just my imagination, but does Raskin have that grin he's trying to hide that says wait for it...something big is going to drop soon? :batting: :daydreaming:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Not your imagination. I picked up on it, too.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

These cuts are well put together to tell the story. It's clear there was work put into this presentation being polished and comprehensive. Good.

Cipollone is making noises that there are steps to be taken to appoint someone to a position like tfg tried to appoint Powell to. Like tfg cares about paperwork. Cipollone trying to hedge this one. Powell think she's appointed, he feels like she wasn't because it wasn't done through channels, just tfg saying Make It So.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

trump "named" Powell to an "ill-defined" Special Prosecutor Counsel position* and Cipollone said, "You can name her to anything you want, but nobody will pay any attention to it."

*with security clearance

not verbatim.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

'Member this? Look. Powell claiming that she was lying.
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 10.55.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 10.55.27 AM.png (452.82 KiB) Viewed 1011 times
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:52 pm Not your imagination. I picked up on it, too.
Good. Gym looks nervous.

raison de arizona

Jordan been going nutso the last day. :dance:

Ali Alexander:
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 10.57.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 10.57.29 AM.png (350.11 KiB) Viewed 1002 times
Footage of Alex Jones/INFOWARS hyping 1/6 protest.
Fucker Tim Pool doing the same.
Matt Bracken, some Q dude, same. "we know the rules of engagement, if you have enough people you can push down any fence or wall."
Salty Cracker: "Red Day, Red Wedding going down that day bitch." - this dude is bad - "Kick down that door."
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Everytime I hear a clip with Herschmann in it I almost die laughing. The man has such a way with words.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 11.06.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 11.06.12 AM.png (395.95 KiB) Viewed 979 times
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 11.06.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 11.06.26 AM.png (138.01 KiB) Viewed 979 times
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 11.06.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 11.06.39 AM.png (203.84 KiB) Viewed 979 times
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Wow
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:42 pm

Hershmann: screaming, yelling, "Sit your fucking ass back down!" in response to someone stepping up to him (Giuliani? missed who)

Either he said Lin or Flynn. I think he said it to Mike Flynn.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

The look on Cheney’s face as she said he was a 78 year old man, not a child…. :rotflmao:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Witnesses are coming in. About to start back up. It looks like two insurrectionists?

ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’m with you Dr Ken on Hershmann. He’d be a blast at a party.
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:19 pm Witnesses are coming in. About to start back up. It looks like two insurrectionists?
That's a Bunkerville dude that is going to roll on Elmer. Bet. PBS was on it but I was flipping around and missed most of the discussion.

All this testimony is rather close to tfg, inside his house, so to speak. Hope he's stroking out. Imma hafta go check on Truth Social.

Upcoming witnesses:
Jason Van Tatenhove (oath keepers)
Jason Van Tatenhove, the former media director for the Oath Keepers, will testify Tuesday. The former Colorado resident told The Denver Post that he moved to Montana to embed with the militia group to write a book, but he instead ended up writing for the group's website and running its social media presence for a year and a half.

He ultimately cut ties with the group in 2016.
Stephen Ayres (charged for 1/6, pled guilty is last couple days)
Stephen Ayres, one source familiar with the committee's plans confirmed to CBS News. Ayres has acknowledged attending the Jan. 6 "Stop the Steal" rally and then converging on the Capitol building near the U.S. Senate doors. Ayres on June 8 pleaded guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct.

According to his signed plea agreement, Ayres, who is from the Youngstown, Ohio, area, posted about his plans for a Jan. 6 trip to Washington, D.C., on Facebook during the week prior to the attack. One of his Facebook posts quoted Trump's Dec. 19, 2020, tweet predicting a "wild" scene in the nation's capital on Jan. 6. The post included an image of a poster that read "January 6th Washington, DC, the president is calling on us to come back to Washington on January 6th for a big protest - 'Be there, will be wild.'"
:snippity:
The plea agreement states that Ayres entered the Capitol and stayed inside for about 10 minutes on Jan. 6. "The defendant joined with others in chanting and parading inside the Capitol," the agreement reads.

Ayres admitted to being one of three people seen discussing the Capitol breach in a hotel room in a video posted to YouTube on Jan. 7. According to the plea agreement, "Ayres stated [in the video] that the 'fake news' would not accurately report on what happened at the Capitol but that they had 'seen it all' and they 'got footage all over the place on the Capitol' and that they would 'probably share some of it here and there.'"

Prosecutors also accused Ayres of saying on social media prior to January 6 that "civil war would ensue" if Trump were denied the presidency.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jason-van- ... h-keepers/
raison de arizona

And... We're back.

DHS dude testifying that armed militia, white supremacist group, conspiracy theory groups, all aligned under tfg's tweets to show up and FukShitUp. COLLABORATING. "what are you wearing" "where do we meet up" "what are you bringing" operational type collaboration.

Moving on to Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. Have a mentioned that I have a fucking THREEPER on my local school board? Goddamn. Anyway.

Kelly Meggs - head of Oath Keepers FL allied with 3%ers and Proud Boys to "Shut this shit down."

Committee got the messages from their "secret" channel.

Fucking Flynn is all up in this and the Oath Keepers. And Byrne. Guarded by indicted Oath Keepers. Roger Stone.

Stone initiated into the first level of the Proud Boys. Dickweed. They rolled the footage. Stone was all up in the OathKeeper and ProudBoy schtuff, but we already knew that.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:19 am Open. Open. Open. :waiting:
I thought that only worked in Billville. And not if you’re an Elmer.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

a second stage was to be set up at SCOTUS on Jan 6, trump was going to "unexpectedly call" for the march and a second speech. BIIIIG SEKRET!!

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:49 pm a second stage was to be set up at SCOTUS on Jan 6, trump was going to "unexpectedly call" for the march and a second speech. BIIIIG SEKRET!!
:eek:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dec 21 meeting at WH discussed pardons.

This is where the "Eastman Theory" was first floated, after all the court cases went down the loo.

(I'm not able to pay as close attention as I should, so corrections welcomed)

Cipollone showed up for the meeting but ultimately decided, for executive privilege reasons, not to stay.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”