trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
pipistrelle

Re: trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Was she saddened by Jamal Khashoggi's death and dismemberment by hubby's BFF?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Got an email from Junior touting tfg's balls. Apparently he designed them himself, according to Junior. You too, can have tfg's balls for the low low donation of only $30. And remember...
DJTjr wrote:Once they’re sold out, they’re gone for GOOD.
Poor tfg.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"Save America" by a kick to its nether region :?:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:46 pm Got an email from Junior touting tfg's balls. Apparently he designed them himself, according to Junior. You too, can have tfg's balls for the low low donation of only $30. And remember...
Poor tfg.
Why would they be 'gone for good'? I don't see anything about a 'limited edition'.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Azastan wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:22 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:46 pm Got an email from Junior touting tfg's balls. Apparently he designed them himself, according to Junior. You too, can have tfg's balls for the low low donation of only $30. And remember...
Poor tfg.
Why would they be 'gone for good'? I don't see anything about a 'limited edition'.
tfg's shop has them for $20, not $30. And not limited. Did junior setup his own shop selling daddy's balls at a permium?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ivanka and Jared have arrived in Morocco, as they continue to lend their business acumen and humanitarian sensibilities to countries in need.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:44 pm
Azastan wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:22 pm

Poor tfg.
tfg's shop has them for $20, not $30. And not limited. Did junior setup his own shop selling daddy's balls at a permium?

I can sell them that cheap, Customink.com

In fact, mine will be name brand Titleist balls and not Walmart knockoffs

Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls (Set of 12)

$110.87 each for an order of 12
This Titleist three‑piece ball offers better performance with drivers and long‑range irons, while the Drop‑And‑Stop design technology offers better control around the green. The perfect gift for a sporty group!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

MAGA and Jesus are incompatible. Politically. Sez Junior.
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Don Jr criticized Jesus’ teaching of turning the other cheek, implies Republicans could have won the 2020 election if they would have stood up instead.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

So he's admitting they lost?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:roll:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

An alternate to Zoom? She must not know what online conferencing is. It's more than streaming "townhalls" of AF politicians.
raison de arizona

Checkout the splash screen for that site, it's, uh, quite diverse. Anyway, word is they found this on Hunter Biden's laptop from hell :lol:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Eric Trump on Biden: “He can’t ride a bike correctly. He can’t keep his family together - they’re always doing something that makes the USA look crazy and not represent this country well.”
This from the guy whose father walks up to the airplane door with toilet paper on his shoes? Holds water bottle with two hands? :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Biden rides fine. He had a fall. Cyclists have falls. Daddy wouldn’t know how to get on a bike.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:33 pm
Eric Trump on Biden: “He can’t ride a bike correctly. He can’t keep his family together - they’re always doing something that makes the USA look crazy and not represent this country well.”
This from the guy with the dad who acts like a jerky puppet on a string and calls it 'dancing'? The same dad who probably doesn't even know how to ride a bicycle? The same dad who got into a semi-tractor cab and pretended to be driving it? That dad?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I give Eric credit for not appearing hopped up like his bro.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Azastan wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:40 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:33 pm
This from the guy with the dad who acts like a jerky puppet on a string and calls it 'dancing'? The same dad who probably doesn't even know how to ride a bicycle? The same dad who got into a semi-tractor cab and pretended to be driving it? That dad?
Biden can drink water.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:41 pm I give Eric credit for not appearing hopped up like his bro.
Yeah, he looks stupid, but sober.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

And has anyone else noticed that right wing media has absolutely weaponized Kryons (sic?)

I mean, in almost any screen capture from the right wing media, there is some pretty vile crap running across the bottom of the screen.

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:55 pm And has anyone else noticed that right wing media has absolutely weaponized Kryons (sic?)

I mean, in almost any screen capture from the right wing media, there is some pretty vile crap running across the bottom of the screen.
Chyrons.
raison de arizona

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:55 pm And has anyone else noticed that right wing media has absolutely weaponized Kryons (sic?)

You should hear what they are saying.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:38 pm

You should hear what they are saying.
Sure, but the constant trash running below Tucker for the whole hour serves almost as subliminal programming. They're dehumanizing anyone who isn't ready to charge a nest of liberal machine guns.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya. The Brain reads that Chyron stuff unfiltered even if you don't consciously notice it.
Hic sunt dracones
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:40 pm Biden rides fine. He had a fall. Cyclists have falls. Daddy wouldn’t know how to get on a bike.
and even if he did, he probably wouldn't want to because the exertion of riding a bike would take up too much of the finite amount of energy we all have. He doesn't like wasting his on exercise.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”