Jared and Ivanka Kushner

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Jared and Ivanka Kushner

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

:roll:

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

PatGund wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:28 pm This last week has confirmed my suspicion that the main reason Kushner is still there is:

1) He's a grifter, from a family of grifters, married into a family of grifters.
2) He's as ethically and morally challenged as his father and father-in-law.
3) He knows exactly what to say and how to kiss up to his father-in-law.
4) He's willing to look the other way when his wife and father-in-law go off for their usual Extra Special Very Private Daddy-Daughter Time.
Allegedly

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Gregg wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:39 pmAllegedly
Let's just say I would be absolutely unsurprised if it was the case.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Objection!

The jury is instructed to read that alleged charge several times and then reminded to not consider it in every sickening explicit detail burned forever into their brain.

Allegedly.

:cantlook:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion ... us-nation/
Jared Kushner is here to assuage the fears of an anxious nation
:snippity:
Mr. Kushner’s background is in real estate and privileged overconfidence. That has equipped him with the skills necessary to pilot a myriad of important files: new trade deals, criminal justice reform, peace in the Middle East and, now, COVID-19 response. And Mr. Kushner – a man who knows these files as intricately as a cursory Google search will allow– is again ready to serve.
Many of the comments miss the sarcasm.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

The Kushners are vultures.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:29 pm The Kushners are vultures.
Yep.

ETA: This. What we are going through. Will show the chaff from the wheat.

:daydream:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Ivanka Is Getting Dragged for Breaking D.C. Stay at Home Order to Go to Trump Golf Club for Passover
Evan Brechtel
Apr. 16, 2020

Nearly 30,000 Americans are dead due to the virus that's caused a global pandemic and upended daily life in the United States.

Governors across the country—on the recommendations of health experts—Americans to stay inside at all times with the exception for necessary errands, and to maintain a distance of six feet apart from others when in public.

The President's eldest daughter and advisor Ivanka Trump echoed these orders in a video posted online at the end of last month.

Acknowledging the importance of complying with these stay-at-home orders, Americans forewent their typical holiday celebrations, such as Passover and Easter. Jewish Americans across the country adapted their Passover Seders to be virtually spent with family thanks to apps like Zoom.

According to a recent New York Times report, that wasn't good enough for Ivanka.

She and her husband Jared Kushner traveled with their three children across state lines from D.C. to New Jersey, where they spent the first night of Passover at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster.

https://secondnexus.com/ivanka-trump-ja ... bedminster

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Rules only apply to the little people. Having said that, if/when the tumbrils start rolling, metaphorically or literally, I suspect Jarvanka will be among the first riders (if they haven't successfully escaped to Israel).

bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

And, of course, they put other people at risk, SS, pilots, flight attendants, not to mention what it cost.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:12 pm And, of course, they put other people at risk, SS, pilots, flight attendants, not to mention what it cost.
They reportedly drove.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

That still puts the driver, who has to put gas in the tank, at risk of infection along with Secret Service personnel.

ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

Whatever4 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:51 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:12 pm And, of course, they put other people at risk, SS, pilots, flight attendants, not to mention what it cost.
They reportedly drove.
I saw photos of them boarding a plane, but the photo could have been of a different time.

But as Slim says, it still put other people at risk.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump
Looking for a Saturday night activity?

Try making shadow puppets from Henry Bursill’s recently unearthed 1860’s book of engraving...
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
5:30 PM · Apr 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I swear I didn't lend her my copy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

There were many many many such replies. Such incivility. I prefer to be more direct -- FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

LOL people are just teaching her how to make a unicorn.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

His Illuminated Majesty, Lucifer, my boss, is not amused that she thought he was a goat.

No orgies in hell until she's been punished.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Jared Kushner's pandemic effort exposed as 'laughable'
It's long past time to acknowledge the fact that it's a mistake to keep giving Jared Kushner so many important things to do.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... d_ms_tw_ma
It was nearly two months ago when Politico first reported that Jared Kushner was taking on a key role in guiding Donald Trump on combating the pandemic. CNN's White House correspondent added the same day that Kushner is "becoming more involved" in the administration's coronavirus response, with one source telling the network that the president's young son-in-law is "in total control."

It wasn't long before Kushner was reportedly leading a "shadow task force" of his own, which had the effect of "causing confusion among many officials involved in the response."

As it turns out, that was far from the only problem. The Washington Post reported yesterday:

The coronavirus response being spearheaded by President Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has relied in part on volunteers from consulting and private equity firms with little expertise in the tasks they were assigned, exacerbating chronic problems in obtaining supplies for hospitals and other needs, according to numerous government officials and a volunteer involved in the effort.
But wait, there's more!

Kushner’s Screwed Up His COVID Jobs—Now He’s Got an Even Bigger One

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kushner-b ... es&via=rss
Already under fire for his role atop a shadow task force aiding the administration’s response to the coronavirus, senior White House aide Jared Kushner is now being handed another critical job: helping get a vaccine for the disease developed in record time.

President Donald Trump, who has said he believes a COVID-19 vaccine will be available by the end of the year, is turning to his son-in-law to help streamline the effort, branded, “Operation Warp Speed.” Kushner is working alongside White House senior adviser Peter Navarro, who pitched the operation via memo to the president’s coronavirus task force as early as this February.

The hope inside the White House is that Kushner will be able to use his relationships in the private sector to speed up the normally lengthy development process, two sources familiar with Kushner’s involvement say.

“Jared has been vocal in meetings about wanting to engage the private sector on the development of a vaccine in a similarly successful way that the administration did on ventilators, PPE, and others,” a White House official said on Tuesday.
It is one thing to ramp up production of something that is already a proven product. (And Kushner did not do that very well.) It is someone harder to create a totally new vaccine and the facilities to produce it in quantities much greater than any vaccine has ever been produced before.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

[quote=Volkonski post_id=1178272 time=1588783095 user_id=266]
Jared Kushner's pandemic effort exposed as 'laughable'

It's long past time to acknowledge the fact that it's a mistake to keep Jared Kushner alive. NADT

Fixed if for you.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Did the strike through button disappear? I can't find it. And if it is still there can you point me to it, politely please?

Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

woodworker wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:57 pm Did the strike through button disappear? I can't find it. And if it is still there can you point me to it, politely please?
It just says 'S' now.

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Volkonski wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:38 pm :snippity:
But wait, there's more!

Kushner’s Screwed Up His COVID Jobs—Now He’s Got an Even Bigger One

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kushner-b ... es&via=rss

:snippity:

It is one thing to ramp up production of something that is already a proven product. (And Kushner did not do that very well.) It is someone harder to create a totally new vaccine and the facilities to produce it in quantities much greater than any vaccine has ever been produced before.
It's my guess that real entrepreneurs and pharmaceutical managers will point a middle finger at Jared (in diplomatic terms he may miss). All players have the basic planning already in place and are not waiting for the word of the WH. Any "helpful hand" of Jared will screw up later, so companies will stick to the red tape as best as possible. Remember the CDC taking shortcuts on those tests?

Consider Bill Gates and his foundation that supports several (seven to ten?) vaccine research projects and in parallel is building fabrication facilities for each specific one. His reasoning: it's cheap at the global economic cost of Covid-19 to write off several tens of millions of investment for the research and production facilities that does not make it to the market.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Foggy wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 3:00 pm
woodworker wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:57 pm Did the strike through button disappear? I can't find it. And if it is still there can you point me to it, politely please?
It just says 'S' now.
Thanks, I just found it (a lowercase s).

Return to “Trump Administration”