trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

What about that moron lawyer that the state bar ordered a mental exam for? I forget his name, but he moved to South Carolina and ran for GOP chair? The guy who said he might be Jesus? :shrug:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Lin Wood.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:23 pmLin Wood.
You bow your head when you say that!

:crazy:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Foggy wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:09 pm The guy who said he might be Jesus? :shrug:
If Lin Wood is Jesus, he is not the Jesus who turned the other cheek, or the Jesus who asked why his Father had forsaken him on the Cross, but rather the assault weapon toting American Jesus of t-shirt fame.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He's not even the Jesus who played shortstop for the Reds A affiliate team in Dayton in 2006.

And he couldn't hit off a T. :rotflmao:

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, so are they gonna subpoena Lin Wood? I don't see how they can leave him out. :shrug:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NEW: Sen Lindsey Graham (R-SC) will go to court to challenge the subpoena from grand jury in Fulton County, Georgia

Statement from attorney accuses grand jury of working "in concert" with House January 6 Select Committee
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

You scared, bro?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:54 am You scared, bro?
Sounds like it. Now I am not a lawyer and not familiar with grand jury procedures, but don't they mostly work in secret and sharing what they learn with the J6 Committee kind of contradicts the secrecy thingy? :confuzzled:
bob

Post by bob »

"Simply a witness."

Almost every person who testifies is simply a witness. :roll:

But I would like to hear more about which congressional duties a Carolinan senator was fulfilling when calling a Georgia state official. :popcorn:
Image ImageImage
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

ShitGibbon’s process servers aren’t any better than Orly’s.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-is-tryin ... es-report/
Trump is trying to sue two former FBI officials — but has failed to serve them papers six different times

On Tuesday, Business Insider reported that former President Donald Trump is trying to sue a pair of former FBI officials who have been at the center of a number of right-wing conspiracy theories about the Russia investigation — but that he has failed half a dozen times to locate them for service of the lawsuit.

"Former President Donald Trump has been trying since March to serve former FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok with a 108-page lawsuit — but hasn't been able to find either of them, according to new court papers," reported Laura Italiano. "Trump 'has attempted service unsuccessfully six (6) times' on both Page and Strzok, with the most recent attempts failing on June 30, his lawyers told a federal judge in Florida."

The lawsuit: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .1.0_6.pdf

The failure to serve: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... page7-5-22
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
tek

Post by tek »

Only the best people!
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Arrest his ass
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Question: how much traction will that lawsuit by the former guy ever get? The "Russian investigation" was a government operation, actually started under his command in the WH. How does he as a now private person get to sue government official doing their duty?
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:15 pm Arrest his ass
They really need to start doing this. The GoP is going to speak poorly of the no matter what, so there is little to be gained by treating them with kid gloves.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:14 am "Simply a witness."

Almost every person who testifies is simply a witness. :roll:

But I would like to hear more about which congressional duties a Carolinan senator was fulfilling when calling a Georgia state official. :popcorn:
I want to hear him say explicitly that this is because the Senate Judiciary Committee, through the Subcommittee on Federal Courts, Oversight, Agency Action, and Federal Rights of which he is a minority member, has jurisdiction over voting rights. And then I want to hear him asked and answer the follow-up questions:

1) Has there been since the 2020 Election some kind of Subcommittee investigation of which Senator Graham is a part into the repression of voting rights in Georgia?1) Why would this be a responsbility of a minority member who is not even the ranking minory member?

2) Why would the information gathering be in the purview of a minority member who is not even the ranking minority member?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Post by bob »

To be clear: Of course Graham (or anybody else) has the "right" to call a state official.

But that's not what Graham is really talking about: Graham is suggesting a politically motivated state prosecutor could impede Congress' ability to function with legal warfare.

But members of Congress have been charged with crimes in state courts; if members can be state criminal defendants, they also can be state witnesses.

And if a state prosecutor is abusing the process, there are legal (and electoral) remedies for that as well.

The bigger issue is enforcement: Whether the prosecutor will seek to enforce the subpoena outside of Georgia.
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

Truth Social:
TFG wrote:During my four years in the White House, I didn’t use everybody’s favorite airplane, the Boeing 757 we campaigned on for our big 2016 WIN. Now it has been completely modernized and renovated, and looks GREAT, all done in the Great State of Louisiana, and coming back to the skies in the Fall of 2022, or maybe sooner. Get ready!

I note the video shows only a paint job. :yawn:
Image ImageImage
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Is that the one that was stuck out in the back blocks of New Jersey or somewhere because they couldn't find an engine for it?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

our big 2016 WIN.
Note he capitalized "win." It's an aggressive stress, like he still needs to persuade people he really did win in 2016 rather than actually lose but get through on a technicality leaving him with the third worst winning result in American history.

Even now all ha can do is try and shout down the voice calling him a loser.

And he could have found an engine for that plane, he just didn't want to because spending money on it would be admitting that he could lose in 2020. So it was left rotting in open air for nigh on 4 years.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

keith wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:01 am Is that the one that was stuck out in the back blocks of New Jersey or somewhere because they couldn't find an engine for it?
It finally got the engine and they flew it down to the airplane shop in Louisiana.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The engine they flew it ti Louisiana with was rented for the ferry. I wanna know if the PAC or campaign paid for it, it will eventually.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 3b2dea8d66
Former President Donald Trump is insisting that “BOTH” of his phone calls to Georgia were “PERFECT” and also reminded the public at large that he is a firm believer in ALL CAPS as a device to connote truth, though most reasonable people likely believe the opposite.

At issue? High-profile subpoenas served to former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Sen. Lindsey Graham, and a host of other figures to appear before the special grand jury investigating Trump’s effort to overturn election results in Georgia.

But Trump insists that he had an absolute right to make the calls and then cited a Washington Post report on of the calls that “was given a retraction” by the paper. Trump posted on TruthSocial:

BOTH of my phone calls to Georgia were PERFECT. I had an absolute right to make them &, in fact, the story on the one call was given a retraction, or apology, by the Washington Post because they were given terribly false information about it, & when they heard the actual call, they realized that their story was wrong. Thank you to the W.P. I, as does anyone else (just look at the Democrats!), have the absolute right to challenge the results of an Election.This one, CORRUPT, RIGGED, & STOLEN!
:horse:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Is that supposed to be journalism?

Okay, gotta go read the entire article to see if I'm being unfair....'

...And I'm back. So I repeat:

Is that supposed to be journalism?

#mediacomplicit

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”