Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Mama June Shannon Indicted for Crack -- It's Complicated. +Criminal Date COVID Pushback

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! The Titular Mama June Shannon Indicted for Crack -- It's Complicated.

Post by Orlylicious »

ZekeB wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:54 pm
Grossness personified.

I agree, the voice talent isn't the highest caliber on these clips. They really don't sound like the true titular Mama June and HBB.

Azastan, thought the same but it seems those styles go back to Jon Benet Ramsey, local pageants are continuing to thrive (maybe not for the next few months). We never saw Toddlers and Tiaras, we were more Hardcore Pawn and My 600 Lb Life. :P

More of HBB in the outfits in this German language :P I never knew "crazy little Girl" was German.
Fakten zu HONEY BOO BOO!
11,399 views•Jun 27, 2014 InTouch

Alles zu dem crazy little Girl Honey Boo Boo seht ihr in einer neuen Folge von inTouch TV!

Realist -- let me know if you'd be interested in working on the new season's transcriptions :P What a job! This interview is hilarious. Nugget and Miki Booth's Cinnamon think the same way :lol:

This is also in Estiveo's honor.

Subtitling the titular Mama June and her family is harder than you'd think:
The subtle art of subtitling 'Honey Boo Boo'

By Dan Snierson, EW.com Updated 8:33 PM ET, Wed July 31, 2013

Honey Boo Boo (Alana Thompson), Mama (June Shannon), and Chubbs (Jessica Shannon) sitting on a pickup truck bed.

Story highlights
Executive producer explains how to subtitle 'Honey Boo Boo'
Honey Boo Boo is easiest to subtitle; Mama June the hardest
Producer considered subtitling babies and pets

There are many strange jobs in Hollywood. Seat filler at awards show. Producer on "COPS" who blurs all of the naked bodies. Co-star on "Anger Management." Here's another: Person in charge of the subtitles for TLC's reality sensation "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (Wednesdays, 9 p.m.). Imagine trying to decipher everything that comes out of the mouths of seven-year-old beauty pageant contestant Alana Thompson and the rest of her fast-drawling, "Guess Whose Breath"-playing family from McIntyre, Georgia. We asked Sara Reddy — the fearless Honey Boo Boo exec producer who counts this task as one of her responsibilities — to take us into her strange world of TV transcription.

Why does the executive producer supervise the subtitles? Does she have a special skill set?
Not exactly. Reddy was raised in Southern California, not the South. But she did develop a special ear for the family's peculiar enunciations while working on "Toddlers & Tiaras," the show on which Alana was discovered. "Most people think of Southern accents as having this drawl that's really slow and deliberate, but with this family it's the opposite," says Reddy. "They talk incredibly fast and they just skip over consonants and entire syllables. I don't know if it's the region they are from or just the family." And for some reason, she's the one on staff who can best decode their language. "I don't know why I have this gift, but I understand them perfectly, and I don't think they need to be subtitled. It astonishes me when people are like, 'What is she saying?' I'm like, 'You can't hear that? It's perfectly clear to me!'"

How do the show's producers decide what to subtitle (which seems to be pretty much everything)?
"We have so many subtitles, it's like we're making a foreign film in English," she declares with some amount of pride. Occasionally during the notes process, a network executive will ask for an onscreen translation of a hard-to-decipher line. But here's the true test: "If the [family is] delivering information you need to follow the story line, we subtitle it," she explains. "Sometimes we subtitle things that we don't understand and put in the noises. They're not even words. We take it seriously and make sure we're phonetically accurate."

What goes into the subtitling process?
The subtitles require 15 to 20 staff hours of labor per episode, estimates Reddy. They are typed in and checked for accuracy; as many as ten co-workers might weigh in on a difficult line. Lip-reading is also key. "Sometimes, it will come down to looking at the upper teeth meeting the lower lip and you know it's an f or a b, and that could be a starting point." (Another trick is to isolate a family member's microphone on high-quality speakers during the audio mix session.) The show's online editor keeps a collection of Post-it notes with spellings of the family's made-up words, such as "smexy" and "s'mage." Reddy recalls a particularly healthy discussion over how to spell Sugar Bear's nickname Shugie. "Normally you wouldn't have to think of that," she says. "But when we went to subtitle it, it became this big debate. Because s-u-g-e-y looks like "soogie." It became this thing: 'How do we spell it? Two g's? One g? Do we spell it phonetically? Do we spell it with an S and an H?"

Isn't it condescending to subtitle people speaking English? Or Pumpkin saying "marannaise" instead of "mayonnaise"?
Reddy insists that's not the intention. "They make up so many interesting words and mispronounce things in pretty genius ways, and I don't want to correct them. Especially if it's a delightful mistake," she says. "Also, it tests your eye if what you're reading doesn't match what you're hearing. If we put 'mayonnaise' as it's spelled, your brain has a little stutter. We try to put little quirks in the subtitles because that's part of what makes them so charming. The way they handle the English language is so fascinating. If (the family members) were sensitive about it, that would be different. But part of what makes this show magical to me is that this family embraces their flaws. Find anyone on the planet who knows how to pronounce everything. To me, it's relatable." In addition, she says that viewers may be leaning on the subtitles more than they think. "When people say it's condescending, it's because they're reading the subtitles so they understand everything. If we showed it without subtitles they'd be complaining they couldn't understand enough. So it's taken for granted. We give them the answers."

Which family member is the toughest to translate?
Reddy doesn't even pause to think before answering. It's Mama Bear. "I'm fluent in June-ese," she says. "That's the hardest dialect. She talks so fast. It's just this rapid fire of syllables. She does these amazing combinations of words like 'beautimous.' 'Vajiggle jaggle' is this kind of onomatopoetic word. It's brilliant. In early edits of the show, 'vajiggle' was spelled 'vagiggle' which looked like 'va-giggle.' We had to change it to a j. I was an English major and I sometimes don't know if it's an advantage or a disadvantage."

Who's the runner-up?
Sugar Bear claims that honor. "He has more of a slow drawl -- like most people think of the Southern drawl -- but he mumbles so much that you don't hear a lot of consonants," she notes. "It's an entirely different challenge."

And the easiest?
It's that voluble little star, Alana, a.k.a. Honey Boo Boo "She doesn't talk as fast as the older girls and her mom, and she also has this very deliberate delivery that she was just born with, and she sells every line that she says," says Reddy. "But she's young still and she'll probably be talking really fast by the time she's a teenager and will be just as difficult as the rest of them."

How often is Reddy stumped while trying to figure out what June & Co. are saying?
Only on the rarest of occasions. She recalls a line in a season 1 episode that tormented her: "Pumpkin was saying, 'Why do we have all this toilet paper?' And June turned to Pumpkin and said, 'To wipe your ...' Something. I could not understand for the life of me. It sounded like 'tootay' and I wrote down so many words. I wrote 'tube tape,' 'toot take.' I listened to it a thousand times and I finally just put in the subtitle 'tootay.' I was making up a word as a placeholder. And I actually sent the clip to June and said, 'What are you saying here?' And she wrote back, 'Yeah, I think I was saying 'tootay.' And I was like, 'What is that?', and she said 'I don't know, I just made it up as a word for her butt.' I had spent hours listening and trying to figure out what combination of words would have those syllables that matched this context, and sure enough it was just some word she'd made up on the spot. I think that was a pretty big moment of realizing, 'Oh, she makes up words. There are going to be times when there isn't an answer.'"

Did the producers ever tell the family to speak more clearly?
A few feeble and futile attempts were made in the beginning. "And then we realized what makes them so great and so great for TV is just letting them be themselves," says Reddy. "If they were to become self-conscious about trying to speak differently than they just naturally speak, it would absolutely ruin the magic of the show. It's the same thing with trying to get them to speak one at a time. It would be a losing battle. It's so much better to just embrace them for exactly who they are and let them be themselves and subtitle it, so the rest of the world can enjoy them and understand them."

Any subtitle spoilers for this season?
"We do have a scene coming up in one of our later episodes that could quite possibly break the world record for the most subtitles ever appearing in a short amount of time," teases Reddy. "It'll break the record for the world's fastest subtitles. There might not be a record that's ever been established but we'll break it anyway."

Has Reddy ever considered subtitling the family's pet animals?
"We toyed with the idea of giving the chicken, Nugget, some thoughts when he clucks," says Reddy. "We were thinking about subtitling what he thought of the family. But we decided we were taking too many liberties with Nugget's inner world.... We thought about [subtitling] Kaitlyn, the baby, and what her thoughts could be. But we want this to be a real world. What makes the show awesome is that it's so real. It still is my dream to subtitle Nugget someday."

And what would Nugget say?
"'Save me.'"
https://www.cnn.com/2013/07/31/showbiz/ ... index.html

The Taiwanese animation guys did one on the matriarch and her family... but its not very nice (warning for the fans).

The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Azastan

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! The Titular Mama June Shannon Indicted for Crack -- It's Complicated.

Post by Azastan »

The information about the subtitles was very, very interesting!

I am still laughing about the hairstyles, though.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

A bit of new footage... getting closer! :dance:

Mama June: From Not to Hot ‏ @MamaJune_WEtv See you soon.
#MamaJune #FromNotToHot is back March 27 at 9/8c!
0:30
3:00 PM - 16 Mar 2020

The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

It will give us all something to do whilst waiting out coronovirus!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

You are so right Azastan! :bighug:

It seems that almost all everybody's been talking here at The Fogbow is -- How did Chubb's and Chickadee's plastic surgery work out???

Thanks to The Daily Mail, Fogbowzers are among the first to have the answers!

Don't think they really paid $120K, but whatever it was, they probably wish they had the cash still.
EXCLUSIVE: Mama June's daughters Anna and Jessica show off their $120k plastic surgery makeovers, gushing over their new teeth, breast lifts and liposuction procedures to DailyMailTV
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
Sisters Anna and Jessica had multiple surgeries in Los Angeles last month and are revealing the results to DailyMailTV
Jessica, 23, received liposuction 'on her back, flanks and bra area' while Anna, 25, went under the knife for a breast lift and implants
Both women received veneers to fix their teeth and had a complete makeover with new hair color and cut
The sisters did admit they were nervous about the procedures before, but now say they have no regrets and love the results
By KAYLA BRANTLEY and JT STEVENS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 15:09 EDT, 16 March 2020 | UPDATED: 17:21 EDT, 16 March 2020

Mama June's daughters are giving DailyMailTV a before, during and after look at their full body makeovers. Honey Boo Boo's sisters Anna Cardwell and Jessica Shannon underwent major plastic surgery procedures costing upward of $120,000. Before and after: Anna showed off her plastic surgery results to DailyMailTV where she gushed about her breast lift and implants.

Before and after: Jessica, 23, had her surgeries during a visit to Los Angeles last month, and showed us her new smile, liposuction and breast lift procedures

*** NOTE: THE GIRLS ARE REVERSED IN THE TWO PHOTOS BELOW *** :P

Jessica said her weight and dreams of becoming a plus-sized model were huge motivators in her decision to follow through with plastic surgery. 'I've always struggled with like my weight, so I've tried to find different ways to help me out but like nothing's ever helped,' Jessica told DailyMailTV. Both sisters agreed that the makeovers would boost their self-esteem and confidence. 'I don't have confidence in myself,' Anna said. 'Hopefully this will, you know, get it up there.' 'It'll give me like a healthier lifestyle,' she added.

The sisters did admit they were nervous about the procedures when DailyMailTV sat down with the women ahead of their surgeries. "I'm just not ready to go through this pain,' Anna said at the time. 'I'm just a tad bit nervous.' Jessica said she was also 'nervous and scared.' But the reality stars got over their jitters last month to start their makeover journey.

Anna racked up $47,450 in procedures including a breast lift and implants from Dr. Obeng. The mother-of-two went from a B cup to a D cup while under the knife for a new figure, and also received 16 veneers from Dr. Aamir Wahab. 'I am getting a boob lift!' Anna told DailyMailTV before the surgery. Dr. Obeng gave Anna 500 'CC' allergen breast implants.'It's going to make my boyfriend very happy,' Anna said. Once she and her sister recovered from surgery, they got their hair colored, cut and styled by Sandra Diclemente for their total makeover. Anna went for an icey blonde look. Anna said after the procedure she could not stop smiling. 'I can't stop smiling with my teeth being done,' she said. "I have a fuller figure and I can't stop wearing like kind of like little tight shirts, kind of show 'em off just a little bit.' 'It's just an amazing feeling like there's no words for it,' she added.'I've always struggled with like my weight, so I've tried to find different ways to help me out but like nothing's ever helped,' Jessica told

Jessica had surgery to insert an orbera balloon in her stomach to promote weight loss and underwent a 350 liposuction procedure. Her bill tallied up to $80,895 from the 'weight loss balloon' procedure performed by Dr. Sam Kashani. She also received liposuction 'on her back, flanks and bra area,' in addition to a tummy tuck from Dr. Michael K. Obeng. Jessica began her quest for a new figure starting at 230lbs. She is now down to 185lbs and hopes to become 'a plus-sized model' in addition to finding a relationship. She also updated her smile with eight veneers from Dr. Aamir Wahab, who also operated on her sister. To top off her now-perfect smile, Jessica had laser teeth whitening.

Jessica said after the transformation: 'It makes me feel real good.' 'The first week I just noticed my face was getting smaller and now I feel like every day when I wake up my waist is smaller.' 'Your confidence level goes up like extremely,' Jessica added. 'There's no looking back. I love what we did and I wouldn't trade it for the world.' Doctors say Jessica and Anna won't see the full effects of their surgeries until they've completely healed.

There are a TON of photos, including the operations themselves, you'll want to rush to https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rgery.html to be among the first to see them! Here are just a couple:

Chicadee:

Chubbs:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

WeTV just dropped a massive 15 minute First Look at the new season!

There's a few minutes of recap and then a lot of new content. Chubbs arrives at Pumpkin's house and announces that the titular Mama June sold the title to her car and it was repossessed! That's bad.

#MamaJune #FromNotToHot #FamilyCrisis
Mama June: Family Crisis Season 4 FIRST LOOK!

FC 1.JPG
FC 2.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Just saw this, one of my best friends is an Executive Host at the Hard Rock, will check in with her later. The titular Mama June is so close -- yet so far.

Foggy, sorry but we're NOT going there. I know how much you'd like if we called you together but it's just too dangerous, it's like a petri dish there. The should really join the other casinos and shut down -- the slot machines, cash and cards seem really unsafe. Doesn't seem like the best place to be right now, but the matriarch does what she wants! If you really want to meet up with her there, I can get you a room, let me know but you have to act fast, don't know how long they are staying there.

New Season -- ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW!! :dance: So much excitement in the air!!

MAMA JUNE AND GENO STILL HARD ROCKING
... What Pandemic?!?
3/19/2020 12:40 AM PT
EXCLUSIVE TMZ.com

Mama June and Geno Doak are gambling with their health -- maybe more so than usual -- because they're still hanging out in a Florida casino despite the coronavirus pandemic. June and her BF were hanging out Tuesday at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, FL -- and folks there tell us the couple seemed to be walking aimlessly around the casino floor. They meant it literally, not metaphorically.

Seems Mama and Geno aren't about to let the outbreak stop their good times from rolling ... South Florida casinos are starting to shut down as officials recommend avoiding crowds, but the Hard Rock is staying open and implementing social distancing measures. As you can see, the casino floor is relatively empty.

Mama and her man have taken a liking to the Hard Rock ... as we reported, they were chowing down on fries inside there just last month. FYI, this is the same resort where Anna Nicole Smith died back in 2007. Looks like Mama and Geno might be staying on the property now. Witnesses tell us June was wearing a dress over some swimwear, which is interesting because only hotel guests have access to the pool.
https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/19/mama-jun ... -pandemic/

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

It's Friday and you know what that means!! A few bonus updates this week cause Fogbowzers are loved and clearly it's what everybody here has been talking about! :P

7 DAYS UNTIL THE NEW SEASON! :happydance:

The excitement is palatable!
;)

To kick things off -- the titular Mama June is BACK! And she says better than ever! Following in Pumpkin's footsteps, she's extolling the virtues of BOOMBOD! 132,000 views in less than a day! She's "shutting down all the internet trolls":

MJ Boom.JPG
Mama June Says She’s Back, Better Than Ever In New Instagram Video
Mar 19, 2020 at 22:33 pm UTC By Ryan Naumann

Mama June is shutting down all the internet trolls in a new social media video.

The reality star reappeared on social media for the first time in months. Mama June is promoting an endorsement with the company Boom Bod.

In the clip, the reality star says, “Hi y’all, this is Mama June and I’m back better than ever.” She says , “And for me to stay healthy and lose some weight, I’ve decided to take this 7 day Boom Bod weight loss challenge.”

At one point while showing off the Boom Bod products, “My thing is in the afternoon I love to snack. So I stop, get a bottle water and do the afternoon motivator. It’s kinda like your haters, they can be your motivators.”
https://theblast.com/c/mama-june-honey- ... hot-to-not

This needed to be written by the POLITICAL NEWS EDITOR at Hollywood Life --
MARCH 20, 2020 11:27AM EDT
Mama June’s Mysteriously Missing A Tooth In Ad For Weight Loss Products & Fans Have Questions
Samantha Wilson POLITICAL NEWS EDITOR

Mama June’s latest Instagram post has fans wondering — what happened to her front tooth? The gap in her smile was prominent in her ad about weight loss drinks. Mama June is back on social media for the first time in nearly two months, and her new video has her followers puzzled. The Mama June: From Not to Hot star, 40, is now apparently promoting a weight loss drink called Boom Bod, which claims to make consumers feel energized, motivated, and rejuvenated in seven days. June’s video, shot in her kitchen, is a little hard to understand. The reality star is rambling fast, telling her fans that she’s “back, better than ever.” They disagreed, though. Fans left comments on the post telling June how concerned they are about the troubled reality star, especially after noticing that she’s missing one of her front teeth.

“Mama June doesn’t seem okay, I just hope you are taking care of yourself ❤️ You deserve all the love. Xx,” one kind fan commented on June’s video. “Mama June stay strong love you have a lovely family …love from Peru😘❤️,” another fan commented, sending her their love. Others left her prayers and good vibes: “Praying for your health Mama June we (the fans) just want to see you back where you once were b4… Keep it up!!!” This isn’t the first time that we’ve seen June’s tooth problems. She revealed her rotting teeth for the first time in a February 2020 trailer for the special Mama June: Family Crisis.

Her daughters, Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon, 20, and 14-year-old Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, sat her down for an intervention in the episode, begging her to stop using drugs and leave her volatile boyfriend, Geno Doak. June and Geno, who started dating in 2016, have both been arrested for drug possession and even had a court order to stay away from each other at one point. Several of her fans encouraged her to leave Geno in the comments on her new Instagram post. It’s unclear if she’ll actually listen to them, though; she said in her video that her “haters are the best motivator.”
https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/03/20/ma ... -ad-watch/

Saw all the messages concerned about the matriarch at the Hard Rock during COVID-19. First, rest assured, the titular Mama June is a Social Distancing kind of gal. Second, she's been stocked up on toilet paper for a long, long time. She's like psychic something like this would happen!

TMK TP.JPG

And Doe Doe with her pretty new teeth has her supplies and jokingly asked about an auction...

Doe Doe supplies.JPG

And some exercise motivation... Doe Doe works out!
doedoeshannon
#ad Looking to workout without leaving your home!? @flattummyapp has you covered… with over 450 at at home workouts that are designed so you can exercise in the comfort of your living room. Don’t get off track, and stay healthy with @flattummyapp. Get started for a 7 day free trial.

Doe Doe workout.JPG

Jem, this is for you -- here's the titular Mama June's Tuna Noodle Casserole as made by Taylor Dampier!

Tuna noodle casserole with Taylor mama June style one of my fave dishes

And that's your update! Will break in for updates on the new Season, with everyone at home it's clear what Fogbowzers are demanding are tons more stories and information about the titular Mama June. I'm here for you! :bighug:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Oooh, I missed the update on the aimless wandering around the hotel in Florida!

I really hope Mama June will ditch Doak, but he does seem to have stick-to-itness, doesn't he?

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

You're right Azastan, Geno has some sort of power of the titular Mama June. Didn't hear from Foggy about getting a hotel room at the Hard Rock, it's not too late though, she's still there apparently...

Three HUGE Bonus Updates hot off the press from WEtv: Interviews with Pumpkin, Josh and Alana!

Pumpkin gives a short interview, catch up with Pumpkin! And there's something Pumpkin would like everyone to know:
00:31 one thing that I would like fans to
00:33 know about our family that I think they
00:35 may not know is that we act just like we
00:38 do for our show in real life
:thumbs:
MamaJune #FromNotToHot #FamilyCrisis
Keeping It All Under Control! 💯Catch Up w/ Pumpkin | Mama June: Family Crisis
16,664 views•Mar 20, 2020

Pumpkin is the glue that keeps her family stuck together during this difficult time. WE sat down with the “Mama June” star to see how she’s keeping everything under control. Mama June: Family Crisis Returns Friday, March 27 at 9/8c!

Catch up with Josh!
A Lot Has Changed! 🤔Catch Up w/ Josh | Mama June: Family Crisis
7,818 views•Mar 20, 2020

Josh has his hands full as a husband, father, legal guardian, and working man. WE caught up with the "Mama June" star to see how he's handling it all! Mama June: Family Crisis Returns Friday, March 27 at 9/8c!

Catch up with Alana! Pumpkin's mad because she said the matriarch said she missed Tink, but not Alana. That's mean.
An Emotional Roller Coaster 😖Catch Up w/ Alana | Mama June: Family Crisis
8,492 views•Mar 20, 2020

Life for Alana has been an emotional roller coaster since Mama June took off, but that hasn’t stopped her from moving forward. Find out what she’s been up to since WE last saw her. Mama June: Family Crisis Returns Friday, March 27 at 9/8c!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Once again, Fogbowzers are WAY ahead of the curve... the story below is from the videos above that certainly everyone here has already seen. It's a bit alarmist, the titular Mama June and Geno haven't been in Alabama for a while; as everyone knows, they've been at the Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood Florida. Wouldn't count the tow truck driver as a "friend" :fingerwag:

Still haven't heard if Foggy made it down there.. don't think so because I would have gotten his room comped.

SHE'S NOT SAFE' Mama June’s family fears she’ll soon be DEAD after troubled star’s friend is ‘murdered’
Sophia Caraballo Pineiro 20 Mar 2020, 19:59 Updated: 20 Mar 2020, 20:33
MAMA June's family fear she'll die after the last person who spoke to her was later "murdered."

In a preview clip of Mama June: Family Crisis, the family discussed how much they believed the reality TV matriarch was going down the wrong path as she spent time on the "wrong side of town." Things got tense during the clip when one of her daughters, Jessica, came into sister Lauryn's home and told them that her car was repossessed after "Mama June pawned her car's title." They all recognized that Mama June had gone off the rails when she was taking things away from her kids in an alleged attempt to get quick cash.

Doe Doe, Mama June's sister, then told the cameras that they're lucky social media exists because it's the only way they knew that Mama June was even alive. She told the cameras: "And the guy who towed her car after the arrest was supposedly the last person June talked to. We can't find him either."

Doe Doe talked about how the tow truck driver who took Mama June's car was the last person to talk to her Credit: WE

Doe Doe and her daughter, Amber, dove more into what happened to the tow driver after taking a kickboxing class to relieve the stress. After Doe Doe told Amber about the tow trucker driver, Amber discovered an article allegedly revealing his fate. She told her mother: "Oh my god, this one says he was killed. "He was murdered. The tow trucker driver. Looks like he was shot recently."

Doe Doe then responded by taking responsibility for her sister and said that she might need to go to Alabama and "get her." She continued: "Are you serious, June? You're somewhere where people are getting murdered. What happens if I don't go and we get the phone call? And all I had to do was go there and get her? It beats her being dead. How the hell am I going to live with myself then? To know that I could have stopped something."

According to a local report cited in the video, two men were shot and killed in Tuskegee, Alabama on May 4 - just weeks after Mama June was arrested for drug possession. Mama June and her bad-news boyfriend, Geno Doak, are set to appear in court in May. The From Not to Hot star and her boyfriend were arrested for possession of a controlled substance - crack cocaine - and possession of drug paraphernalia - a crack pipe - in March 2019.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... -murdered/

Here's the police report, the tow truck driver was shot in May 2009. The nerve of The Sun to be so lowbrow and sensationalistic!
Two dead after shooting in Tuskegee
Kara Coleman Fields | News Editor Opelika-Auburn News kcoleman@oanow.com May 5, 2019

https://www.oanow.com/news/crime_courts ... b8e03.html

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

FOUR DAYS to go! Foggy, be sure your hair is totally washed before Friday!! :P

Mama June: From Not to Hot @MamaJune_WEtv

When life gets tough, family is everything! Don't miss the season premiere of #MamaJune this FRIDAY at 9/8c.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

OMFG, CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!? :bunny:

Yeah, me neither. :girlbutt:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

:dance: :dance: :bunny: :happyfamily: :fiesta: :shootin:

It’s a good thing that I stocked up on tuna for me and the kitty!

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Y'know what would really bring the increased viewership that a Tee Vee show thrives on?

I hate to say it, but Mama June and Creepy Doak haven't exactly been sheltering in place, have they? They're wandering around the Hard Rock Cafe and doing increasingly desperate and pathetic things to get enough money to support their addiction. In Florida, amirite? Do you see where I'm going here?

'Course, I don't know if they'll be able to get ventilators, when there won't even be enough of them to handle all the decent people. And drug addiction is probably not the best way to prepare for getting a serious infection by a virus that's causing a global pandemic.

We'll probably see ol' Creepy Doak, after they get throwed out of the hospital, in the alley out back, tryin' to save Mama June with a bicycle pump instead of a ventilator. A liberal application of duct tape to hold the hose in place while Creepy is frantically pumping up and down.

Or wait! I just had a great idea!

Anybody got a quarter?
pump.jpg

I tell my brain to behave, but does it listen? :nope:

For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Foggy wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:48 pm
Y'know what would really bring the increased viewership that a Tee Vee show thrives on?
I can totally see that becoming a hit show.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

It's after midnight so now THREE DAYS until Friday's 9/8c Premiere! Word is every Fogbowzer will be home at that time so everybody can watch the show! :dance: There will be a short quiz on Saturday.

From all the messages here, it's clear that this is The Fogbow's Favorite Show™. And everybody is jonesing for news. I'm here for you! It's actually like a Friday Mini Update -- a gift for everyone :bighug:

Foggy, I think Pumpkin and Doe Doe took your "From Not to Hot to Caught" idea seriously, well done! Although hopefully jail won't happen. (Maybe with the virus she won't even have to go -- but we won't know that of course for this season.) Season 5 may be coming if we all watch and keep tweeting to WEtv, I'm sure Foggy has been tweeting to WEtv tons, need to check :P )

Here's the titular Mama June's current info:

June Shannon
📺 MamaJune: Family Crisis on @wetv airs 3/27 10/9c
Ran by mgmt.
🍑Mgmt: @ginarodriguez
🍑PR: @b_lynnsnail
🍑Agent: @bmbtalent @xoskatela
gitoni.com

The season is going to begin where last season left off (when the matriarch jumped the rehab center with Geno after only 12 hours). This story has a lot of juice right from the family.

Mama June's Family Hopes She Gets Jail Time, 'Frustrated' by Casino Visits (Exclusive)
Television
By TooFab Staff | March 23, 2020 12:46 PM
"Get your butt home, get healthy, get sober and get back to your kids and your grandkids."

As Mama June Shannon's life continues its downward spiral, her loved ones are speaking out about her behavior and their hopes for the future. Lauryn and Joanne "Doe Doe" Shannon, June's daughter and sister, have watched her deteriorate in front of their eyes, as her relationship with Geno Doak led to both of them being busted for crack cocaine possession last year. In the time since, the two have made court appearances, been booted from hotels and continue to pop up at casinos -- despite warnings to stay inside amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Speaking with TooFab, Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon said it does "frustrate" her to see her mom continuing to troll casino floors with Geno, after TMZ posted photos of them at one again over the weekend. "I didn't see the pictures, but this isn't the first casino she's been spotted at," said Lauryn. "Of course, it does frustrate me because a year ago she was in the same exact situation, just in a different state, where you were playing the casinos, getting caught on TMZ and then, boom, you get arrested for crack. That's why it irritates me because this is where it all started out, at a casino."

Both June and Geno pled not guilty to felony drug possession back in October 2019 and face jail time if convicted. According to both Lauryn and Doe Doe, some time behind bars might actually be what June needs to get herself together. "I've always said that when their time [comes] to get their consequences, I do hope that maybe it is jail time," said Pumpkin. "The reason I feel like that is because my mom has lived so much of her life being Mama June and being that celebrity who doesn't really see consequences and she needs to see that. I feel like that would really get her life straightened out. She actually would have nobody."

Added Doe Doe, "And she would be separated from Geno and as a family we all agree to this that this is where it needs to go. If that happens, it may actually be a good thing." Lauryn said she couldn't even remember the last time she saw her mother face-to-face, but said she has been "in touch with her" in some way. "I did, a few months back, step away from my mom and I told her that," she added, "It's very complicated." For Doe Doe, she said it's also been "months since I physically saw her." Both of them issued pleas to June to seek help, revealing what they would tell her if she actually gave them an audience.

"Her daughters need her, Alana [AKA Honey Boo Boo] needs her," said Doe Doe. "She's 14, she's in high school, she needs her mom. Lauryn is amazing with what she's doing, but Lauryn isn't her mom. It's a different mindset. For [June] to be all of a sudden absent is like, what are you doing June? Get your butt home, get healthy, get sober and get back to your kids and your grandkids. We love you and we want you back." Lauryn echoed those sentiments, saying she wants Alana to be able to come home from school and talk to her mother about her day, not her sister. "She's living with me, she's like my kid without a mom," added Pumpkin, who has temporary custody of her teen sister.

For Lauryn, who welcomed daughter Ella in 2017, it's been a "hard" transition from being a newlywed with a baby to having a 14-year-old in the house too. Making matters even more difficult, Alana made headlines of her own when she pretended to do a line of cocaine in a Facebook Live video back in August 2019. "That's something you'll see in this season and we talked to Alana about it. That affects her career," said Lauryn. To help deal with the fallout from the controversy, the family recruited the help of Dr. Ish from "Marriage Boot Camp" to sit down with the teen and dig deeper into what was going on."When this stuff does happen you don't know where to go, what else you can physically do, so it's always good to bring someone who is paid to do that, an expert who knows how to talk, how to get Alana to talk, so what better person than him," she added.

The season will also feature Alana's father, better known as Sugar Bear, jockeying for custody of her. Lauryn declined to speak on where things stand between her and Sugar Bear now, simply saying, "I would just prefer not to comment, because what I was gonna comment would not be nice." What has helped throughout the situation, however, is the crew on the WE tv show. "There is something that throughout this season that we weren't necessarily super excited to film for, you know?" said Lauryn of shooting the new episodes. "We all talked through it and we're very close with our crew. Our crew is our family. One of the people who's been with us on the crew has been with us 8 years. They're all like, we don't want to do this neither." "The people in our crew, we care about them, they care about us," she continued. "It's an emotional roller coaster not only for the family, but our crew too." Added Doe Doe, "You'll see times when we're all upset and crying. What you don't see behind the camera, our crew's back there in tears too. They're living this with us."

The new season of "Mama June: Family Crisis" begins Friday, March 27 on WE tv.
https://toofab.com/2020/03/23/mama-june ... no-visits/

And yet here the titular Mama June "Looks Like A Brand New Woman" and is "refreshed" -- you know where she is :P

Mama June Looks Like A Brand New Woman During Coronavirus Quarantine
Mar 22, 2020 at 17:21 pm UTC
By Ryan Naumann
Mama June is “staying safe” inside during the Coronavirus and looking like a brand-new woman.

The reality star posted a photo of herself inside a hotel room where she is hunkering down during the Coronavirus outbreak, days after being spotted inside a casino with boyfriend Geno Doak. She shared words of encouragement with her fans, “I hope everyone is staying safe out there this is a scary time. News keeps posting old pics of us and you can’t believe everything you read. We’re staying safe inside and we hope you are too.

Mama June looks quite refreshed after months of personal and legal troubles. While there were trolls who decided to spew hate in the comments, others were very supportive of the reality star.

One wrote, “stay healthy Momma June, your family needs you! sending good vibes!!!” Another commented, “So glad to see you getting back to the Mama June I've always loved to watch!💖 Continue to do great and you will come back amazing and don't let ANY NEGATIVITY throw you back onto that train..keep up the good work!” One friend, Psychic Tracey, wished June, “Bigs hugs you know where I am 😇🙏

As The Blast previously reported, We TV recently dropped an explosive trailer for the upcoming season of “Mama June: From Hot To Not: Family Crisis” In the teaser, Mama June’s daughter Jessica Shannon accuses her mother of pawning the title to her car. The clip starts by updating the audience, “It’s been two months since June and Geno’s arrest. They haven’t been back to Georgia since. The family is doing their best to move on, while they wait for her return. Mama June’s daughter Pumpkin is seen taking care of her sister Honey Boo Boo while her mother is off with her boyfriend Geno Doak.

“Mama June: From Hot To Not: Family Crisis” premiere on March 27 on We Tv.
https://theblast.com/c/mama-june-hotel- ... lip-casino

The titular Mama June always is full of surprises!

If you're working out at home, the heck with the Chipendale's and Debbie Allen -- just look up the titular Mama June's Spotify workout playlist! You're welcome.

wetv Verified
Get your heart pumping to #JunesTunes 💪 Follow our #MamaJune #FromNotToHot playlist on @spotify! Link in bio.

#JunesTunes

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/ ... nes/?hl=en

Did anyone else start the BoomBod 7 Day Challenge with the titular Mama June? Maybe Lt. Root Beer?

‘Mama June: From Not to Hot’ – June Shannon Lands New Gig after No Pay for New Season
March 21, 2020 Maggie Larkin
June Bounces Back – I Got This
(Everybody at The Fogbow already knows the titular Mama June and Geno don't appear much in this season, they're on the road after selling the house.)
Reports indicate the star of Mama June: From Not to Hot isn’t an active participant in the new season. So, this mom finds herself without pay. In real-time the star claims she’s bounced back. It also looks like she’s found a new way to cash in on her reality fame. With her teeth fixed and clean hair once again, June makes a sales pitch to her fans. She’s back and on the straight and narrow apparently. But it looks like her behaviors over the past year helped her put on a few pounds.

This mom from Mama June: From Not to Hot isn’t worried about the extra pounds. She claims her new gig will help her lose the extra weight. In a self-made commercial, she explains the benefits of a new fad diet. All you need comes in one box full of packets that you use several times a day.

It appears you just drink the pounds away and June demonstrates this for the camera. When she finishes her sales pitch, she raises the glass to drink the product. The funny thing about it is the scene cuts out before she gets any of the product swallowed so there’s no “hmmm… it’s tasty” offered at the end. So will this whim work for Mama June pulling in some cash? That remains to be seen. It’s a brand new venture for the star who claims she’s back on the right track today.

Fans can watch the horrendous home-coming of the missing mom on Mama June: From Hot to Not Season 4 premiere. The first episode “Family Crisis” rolls out on WEtv on March 27.
https://soapdirt.com/mama-june-from-not ... ew-season/

It's a bit complex so please click to play the clip so you get it right:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Sorry! I see all the comments and questions, it was a super busy and rough day, sorry not to have an update sooner. Trying!

Foggy, I'm sorry, snooze and you lose -- the titular Mama June is on the move! But -- the matriarch and Geno were at Publix in Port St. Lucie, that means she is headed in your direction so hope is not lost!!

And there's even a fashion report! Hmmm, the previous Instagram post made it seem like she had her teeth fixed (the Hard Rock could have arranged that), as Realist says, she's beautiful all the same.
Mama June flashes her missing teeth as she shops in Florida with beau Geno Doak during very rare appearance... after her kids confess she avoids their calls
June made an appearance with her boyfriend Geno in Port St Lucie, Florida
The 40-year-old reality TV star seemed to be in great spirits in the parking lot
She had just left Publix where she bought potato chips and meat
Mama told onlookers she was looking for surgical masks but there were none
And the mother-of-four added that President Donald Trump needs to get on that
The From Not To Hot star flashed her missing teeth as she smiled away
The matriarch then let her boyfriend Doak sip from her iced coffee
By HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM PUBLISHED: 14:01 EDT, 24 March 2020 | UPDATED: 14:27 EDT, 24 March 2020

Mama June made a very rare appearance with her boyfriend Geno Doak in Port St Lucie, Florida over the weekend. The 40-year-old reality TV star seemed to be in great spirits as she shopped for supplies at Publix amid the coronavirus and told onlookers that she was looking for surgical masks but there were none and added that President Donald Trump needs to get on that.

The From Not To Hot star flashed her missing teeth as she smiled away while letting her boyfriend Doak sip from her iced coffee. The two have not been seen very often since their March 2019 arrest for drug possession. June and Geno were pictured carrying plastic bags filled with with Ruffles chips, meat, pasta and frozen cheesecake. They also had bottles of water in their hands. And Mama was sipping what appeared to be an iced coffee. She let her partner take a sip which made the blonde smile.

The matriarch had on a teal shirt with cut-outs on the sleeves and matching dark slacks with white sneakers. She also had a diamond ring on her wedding finger suggesting she is engaged to Doak. Geno was in a blue shirt with tan slacks and red sneakers with a steel sports watch as he carried two water bottles.

The From Not To Hot star also took some time to share her views. She urged fans to stay safe in the midst of the deadly virus outbreak while urging US President Donald Trump to get face masks quickly to Americans. After failing to find face masks to buy at the store, she told an onlooker as she left the store, 'Masks are unavailable so the President needs to hurry up and get the masks to us and to everybody.' Asked about the government's response to the pandemic, she added: 'I think the Governor here in Florida has been really positive and so we are really excited. We are staying inside but we had to come out and get some water.' Geno added: 'Hope everybody stays safe. We love you guys.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... orida.html

Just me or has Geno put on a wee bit of weight?

More pix at the link and here's video:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... 0402694601

THREE MORE DAYS until SHOWTIME! :dance:

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

The updates are coming so fast I can't keep up LOL.

I thought that the diamond ring got pawned? Is this a new one?

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

I'm not gonna say anything about anybody's weight except that gaining weight is NOT one of the indicators of a meth or crack cocaine problem. It is, if anything, a contraindication.

Further affiant sayeth naught. :nope: :silenced: :talktothehand:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Foggy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:41 am
I'm not gonna say anything about anybody's weight except that gaining weight is NOT one of the indicators of a meth or crack cocaine problem. It is, if anything, a contraindication.
She'll be pregnant then.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

That's spooky Arthur -- last season the titular Mama June thought she *was* pregnant, she got Geno and everybody all excited (and made Pumpkin and Josh move out of her house to make room for a nursery). The matriarch hadn't been to the doctor, she just had a feeling from having her previous kids that she was. Then Geno went to the pokey. The matriarch went to the doctor and it turned out she wasn't pregnant. The titular Mama June was very upset, Geno was excited about the new baby but she didn't tell him the truth until after he got out. He was really mad and that was the beginning of a downward spiral. That would be something if the titular Mama June is pregnant -- you will have called it and receive an award :P

Your and all the comments make it clear that just like all members of The Fogbow, you simply can't wait for the Season Premiere on Friday 9/8c. So here are a few new articles -- I know it's not the same, but it's a little dip into what we're all so looking forward to.

And the good news is: TWO DAYS UNTIL THE BIG SHOW! Wake the kids, call the neighbors!

This article picks up on Azastan's and other comments -- Just like all Fogbowzers, Doe Doe is very concerned:
Mama June’s Sister Doe Doe Disses Boyfriend Geno & Shares Her ‘Biggest Fear’ For Reality Star
Mama June’s sister Doe Doe isn’t a fan of Geno Doek, and didn’t hold back in this EXCLUSIVE new interview with HollywoodLife!

Jo “Doe Doe” Shannon can’t wait for her sister June Edith “Mama June” Shannon‘s boyfriend Geno Doek to be out of the family! “I would love for Geno to be out of the picture. We all would. He’s a huge enabler,” Doe Doe spilled to HollywoodLife in an EXCLUSIVE new interview. “He doesn’t hold her accountable to where, which is why she’s not here at home with us because he’s not holding her accountable. I hold her highly accountable and so did the girls and she’s going to have to, she still has some major decisions to make,” she continued, referencing her nieces Anna “Chickadee”, 25, Jessica “Chubbs”, 23, Lauryn “Pumpkin”, 20, and Alana “Honey Boo Boo”, 14.

“I mean this is, we can’t force, her cause she’s grown,” Doe Doe continued. “I mean, she’s 40 years old, so you can’t say, ‘Oh you can’t go see them no more. You’re grounded.’ I would love to quarantine her away from him,” she also quipped. Mama June started dating Geno back in 2016, and the pair have had their fair share of lows — including his arrest for domestic violence/harassment, felony possession of a controlled substance (believed to be crack cocaine, according to the Macon County, Alabama DA), and drug paraphernalia. At the same time, June was arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance as well as drug paraphernalia which she later admitted was crack cocaine.

“I definitely, definitely [worry about June],” Doe Doe told us, adding that her greatest fear is something unthinkable happening. “I mean, at the end of the day — me and the girls, we just want her to be healthy and happy. And she’s going to have to change what she’s doing to get that because the other choice, with the choices she has made, as you’ve seen in the past and social media, our biggest fear is that me or Lauryn is going to get a call that, she’s dead,” she explained.

Despite numerous conversations and attempts to intervene, Doe Doe isn’t giving up on June. “Another reason that I wanted to go out to Alabama and get her and bring her home with, again, like I said, just to get her out of that element and out from around the people that were enabling her,” Doe Doe shared. “I mean, Geno isn’t a good guy and he’s an enabler. And granted she’s a grown woman, but we’ve all been influenced by other people, good or bad.”
https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/03/25/ma ... interview/

Pumpkin is even more concerned, this is from PEOPLE Magazine:
Mama June’s Daughter Pumpkin Says She Fears Her Mom Will Die of a Drug Overdose
"I feel like we're going to get that call that she's no longer alive," Pumpkin Shannon tells PEOPLE
By Emily Strohm March 25, 2020 05:06 PM

Mama June Shannon‘s daughters live in constant fear for the reality star’s life. “If she keeps going down the path that she’s obviously going, I feel like we’re going to get that call that she’s no longer alive if she doesn’t stop what she’s doing,” Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon, 20, tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The From Not to Hot star was arrested in March 2019 on possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia charges after she allegedly had crack cocaine and a crack pipe on her. Her boyfriend Eugene Edward “Geno” Doak was also arrested and charged with third-degree domestic violence, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. In September, both were charged with felonies. A rep for the Macon County District Attorney’s Office confirmed to PEOPLE in October the couple’s attorney, Daniel Wright, entered a not guilty plea on their behalf in an Alabama courthouse. “Everything she does is always a shock to us, because this was obviously not the person that we all know and love,” Pumpkin says.

Since June’s arrest, her relationship with her family has been falling apart. Pumpkin and her husband Joshua Efird were granted temporary custody of June’s youngest daughter, Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, who first shot the family to fame thanks to her time on Toddlers & Tiaras. “Alana is 14, and she’s her child and needs her mom,” says Pumpkin, who is also raising her own daughter, Ella Grace, 2. “There’s only so much a human being can take. Of course with everything going on, I’m a 20-year-old with a husband, a 2-year-old, and now a 14-year-old.”

Pumpkin says partly blames Doak for her mother’s drug problem. “I don’t feel like my mom has a clear head when it comes to being around him. So, I don’t feel like when she’s around him, she’s capable of making her own decisions,” she says.” I do feel like he’s definitely a bad influence. But also, at the end of the day, my mom is a grown woman, and she’s going to pick and choose what she does want to do and what she doesn’t.” Still, she has hope for June to turn her life around. “Obviously we all want her to go to rehab. We want her to be better, but that’s ultimately going to be her decision.”

WE tv’s Mama June: Family Crisis premieres Friday at 9 p.m. ET on WE tv.
https://people.com/tv/mama-junes-daught ... -overdose/

There were reports that while wandering aimlessly through the Seminole Hard Rock, the titular Mama June kept looking around and saying, "Foggy... Foggy... Foggy..." I'm sure you regret not flying down to see her, but looks like they are headed north. Fingers crossed they'll be in your area soon! We'll let them know they can park in your driveway. :bighug:

Here's what you and Wifehorn will have to look forward to! :thumbs:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

The last thing that gene pool needs is to have a crack baby stirred into the mix.
Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Estiveo :lol: I know it'll be hard for Fogbowzers to sleep tonight since it's TOMORROW at 9/8c that the Season Premiere is on! :thumbs: There's so much demand here, and so much news, this week is turning into lots of Super Updates. Because you deserve it.

Update for Foggy Bear from Sugar Bear:
Mama June: From Not to Hot @MamaJune_WEtv

Sugar Bear is a true family man. 💗 Catch him and his loved ones on the season premiere of #MamaJune #FromNotToHot TOMORROW at 9/8c!

9:01 PM - 26 Mar 2020

1:21 Video:

Chickadee shows off her plastic surgery, and in case you're a bit fuzzy on the details, it explains Chickdee's new man vs. her former husband and the status:

Mama June’s Daughter Anna Cardwell, 25,Cuddles BF & Shows Off Implants After$47k Surgeries
Jade Boren EVENING WRITER

Anna Cardwell is loving life with her boyfriend, Eldridge Toney, and new cosmetic enhancements! Check out before and after photos of her plastic surgery. Anna Cardwell, 25, loves her new implants — and her boyfriend Eldridge Toney! Mama June’s daughter has been showing off both on Instagram. On March 26, Anna shared a photo of herself lovingly pressed up against her longtime boyfriend. Given the cuddly position, Anna’s plastic surgery was a bit more difficult to see in this picture. However, her implants (and other cosmetic enhancements) were front and center in a slideshow of pictures shared on March 21!

“Finally I get to share photos of my makeover journey and introduce you to all the great doctors and beauty professionals who worked on me to make me beautimous!! Please follow them all they changed my life!” Anna captioned her plastic surgery debut photos, giving a shout-out to the doctors and beauty team behind her full-body makeover.

Anna thanked Dr. Michael K Obeng, who performed her breast life and inserted her 500cc Allergen Breast Implants. The procedures, which cost $17,000 total, upgraded Anna from a B cup to a 36D cup. Anna had Eldridge in mind before going under the knife. “It’s going to make my boyfriend very happy,” she told DailyMail TV in an interview about her plastic surgery, published on March 16.

Anna also gave a shout-out to Dr. Aamir Wahab, the dentist responsible for installing her $30,000 set of bright white veneers. This was a full-blown makeover: a beauty team even jumped in to give Anna a blonde makeover and a nude makeup beat. From the implants to hair dye, this was an extensive process that racked up a total of $47,450 on Anna’s end. Her little sister Jessica Shannon, 23, also joined the makeover journey when the duo ventured out to Los Angeles in February — combined, they spent up to $120,000 on surgeries and cosmetic services!

“I don’t have confidence in myself. Hopefully this will, you know, get it up there,” Anna confessed to DailyMail TV, explaining why she resorted to such a dramatic makeover. It appears it gave Anna the confidence she desired, judging by her elated smiles in the photos above! Now, the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star can focus on her relationship with Eldridge and her two kids, whom she welcomed with estranged husband Michael Cardwell (they’re still finalizing the divorce after splitting in 2017).
More photos at link: https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/03/26/an ... -daughter/

Feel free to share this:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

PS: Foggy, wash your hair tonight! Because no excuses tomorrow -- and the news about FNTH just gets more and more awesome --

WE tv is having a "Mama June: From Not to Hot" MARATHON all day tomorrow (Friday) starting at 10am!!!

That's right, from 10/9c AM all the way though until the SEASON PREMIERE at 9/8c PM, that's

ELEVEN BIG HOURS to enjoy! :dance:

All Day Marathon.JPG

No cable? No problem! And no excuses-- everybody's home and ready for American family entertainment. Take the Titular Mama June Challenge and watch them all! Estiveo, Gregg and Suranis already messaged me they're in for the full 11 hours. (Gregg might not be able to see it all, Lt. Root Beer may be needed for a national security mission. That's a valid excuse).

https://www.wetv.com/full-episodes

Maybe all hospitals will change the channel to WE tv for the day and give the patients a treat! At least in the waiting rooms.

As mentioned, there will be a short quiz on Saturday recapping the episode.

Return to “Current Events”