Miki Booth

Frater I*I

Re: Miki Booth

Post by Frater I*I »

I've always said this about these idiots:

They're afraid of their own shadow, see daemons in all the rest, and think government agents are around every corner.

That's the lens they see the world through....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Severe paranoia, and in Miki's case possibly early onset dementia.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:14 pm
… and perhaps psittacosis and distemper too from her habit of intimate contact with her feathered and furred pets.

Notorial Dissent

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:36 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:14 pm
… and perhaps psittacosis and distemper too from her habit of intimate contact with her feathered and furred pets.
Actually I'd be more concerned about her infecting her poor innocent pets. She's got more distemper than anyone I 've seen lately.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:17 am

Actually I'd be more concerned about her infecting her poor innocent pets. She's got more distemper than anyone I 've seen lately.
She could get together with OPOVV. We could call them the D&D team - Distemper and Diarrhea. :rotflmao:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

That photo upthread of her dog is terrifying. Looks like a fear grin.

bob

Post by bob »

Perhaps a case of the apple falling far from the tree.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

May he be safe and well.

bob

Post by bob »

What Booth got against the Elder Paul? ;)

Notorial Dissent

Just what I 've come to expect from the Pauls.

bob

Post by bob »

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

MarkWayne Mullin was being a smartass on Twitter -- reminded him that Miki Booth and the Birthers are still mad at him!

Miki Booth & the #Birthers are still furious at you MarkWayne! "Congressman Mullin bristles and unloads on constituent asking about obama's fraudulent ID documents and irrefutable evidence of forgery as proven by Sheriff Joe Arpaio's MCSO Cold Case Posse."

While looking for the clip, aha! Miki has a YouTube channel called -- ready? -- Cinnamonturkey1! We've known Cinnamon is the brains in the family, wonder if he gave Miki permission to post on his page? Should we report it?

https://www.youtube.com/user/cinnamonturkey1
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Return to “Lesser Lights”