Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Azastan

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
Azastan
Verified:

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Still neighing merrily along, and twirling my head because I'm an Arabian!

Interestingly, and coincidentally, the Arabian Horse Association's website crashed and burned at exactly the same time as Fogbow 1.0. Like Fogbow, the data in the registry database is irreplaceable, so I hope they have it saved somewhere safe.
sad-cafe

Re: Azastan

Post by sad-cafe »

Hello,

Nice to meet you again.

Sad-Cafe
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

It looks like sad-cafe made it to you in the middle of the night! (At least, my middle of the night.)

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Back.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I think there may be a glitch in the times! But thanks for the welcome, it is much appreciated.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Glad to see so many back here on the new show in town.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

We're gettin' the band back together 8-)
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I don’t like Arabian’s much, haven’t met one who wasn’t smarter than me, but to be fair that seems to be true of most horses.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Uninformed wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:20 pm I don’t like Arabian’s much, haven’t met one who wasn’t smarter than me, but to be fair that seems to be true of most horses.
:lol:

Horses are smarter than most people think, but there are definitely Arabians out there who are a LOT smarter than most people. They keep me on my toes!
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Ah, one of the Horsewomen of the Fogbow! Arabians are smart and beautiful, especially Azastan!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:15 pm Ah, one of the Horsewomen of the Fogbow! Arabians are smart and beautiful, especially Azastan!
Hmmmmmm...so who's

Death
Famine
Pestilence
War

?
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:30 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:15 pm Ah, one of the Horsewomen of the Fogbow! Arabians are smart and beautiful, especially Azastan!
Hmmmmmm...so who's

Death
Famine
Pestilence
War

?
Those are the Four HorseMEN of the Apocalypse. They don't rate being on the Fogbow.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy was totally panicked about losing the titular Mama June topic, it was tears and worry. Promised to get it back up there right away so he'd calm down! :P

This update is not coming until Friday's update officially but you get a special sneak peek: We have a DATE for the new season, and a new Supertease!

New Season Mama June Road To Redemption! March 19th 9/8 Central time!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:01 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:30 pm
Hmmmmmm...so who's

Death
Famine
Pestilence
War

?
Those are the Four HorseMEN of the Apocalypse. They don't rate being on the Fogbow.
We have been talking entirely too much about Mr. Pestilence over the past four or five years.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I regret to say I am officially male, and probably unworthy of acceptance as an honorary female. It should be added that my primary skill as a horsemanperson is discovering novel methods of the much overlooked art of unintended dismounts.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Tiredretiredlawyer

Uninformed wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:22 am
I regret to say I am officially male, and probably unworthy of acceptance as an honorary female. It should be added that my primary skill as a horsemanperson is discovering novel methods of the much overlooked art of unintended dismounts.
Out of the closet!! HHHHOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAYYYYYY!! Another horse lover/rider/dismount expert! We can have the Horsemen of the Fogbow as well as the Horsewomen! And we can also have the Horse Riders of the Fogbow which sounds tres cool. :D
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Uninformed wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:22 am
I had spotted Az offered for free on Craigslist. 'Free' is very bad, as slaughter buyers will pick up free horses promising them great forever homes and then promptly ship them off to Mexico to be processed into dogfood. I went to look at Az, rode her, thought she was wonderful, and took her home. The owner told me that she'd been trying to re-home Az for seven years! After a few rides I discovered why Az kept getting returned. She had a nasty habit of being in a trot, coming to an abrupt halt in a corner, and dropping her right shoulder. This had apparently unseated quite a few unsuspecting riders. This bad habit was coupled with an equally bad habit of shying, which again unseated several unsuspecting riders.

I am not an especially strong rider, but I did manage to stay on Az during each of the dropping the right shoulder episodes, and eventually she trusted me enough that she stopped doing it and also stopped shying at random objects. I still don't know how I managed to stay mounted, but I did LOL.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”