Prominent People with Coronavirus COVID-19

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Prominent People with Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by Orlylicious »

This will be an interesting aspect of this pandemic. We know about Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson. Now:

Breaking: Sophie Gregoire Trudeau, wife of Canada PM Justin Trudeau, tests positive for coronavirus
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

voxpopuluxe

Re: Prominent People with Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by voxpopuluxe »

bolsonaro has the cooties :lol: :lol:

“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

I hope he passed them around at Mar-a-Largo.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I hope Lindsey Graham is now infected.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

AndyinPA wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:38 pm
991314B3-34DF-463D-9A2A-8F1D1E24F31A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Oh, Jarvanka, too!
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Addie

Post by Addie »

Not "with" ... not yet.
New York Times: President Trump said he had not been tested for the coronavirus despite coming into contact with a person who only days later tested positive. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada is self-isolating after his wife tested positive. The leader of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, is awaiting results of his own test after an aide fell ill. And the Australian minister for home affairs, Peter Dutton, tested positive on Friday, days after meeting with Attorney General William P. Barr and Ivanka Trump.
Euro News: Romanian government enters 14-day isolation after senator tests positive for coronavirus
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

Addie wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:27 am
Not "with" ... not yet.
New York Times: President Trump said he had not been tested for the coronavirus despite coming into contact with a person who only days later tested positive. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada is self-isolating after his wife tested positive. The leader of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, is awaiting results of his own test after an aide fell ill. And the Australian minister for home affairs, Peter Dutton, tested positive on Friday, days after meeting with Attorney General William P. Barr and Ivanka Trump.
I don’t believe that. I don’t believe that at all.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

another guy who circled among the golden T family and US government officials
Coronavirus: Peter Dutton tests positive to Covid-19 after returning to Australia from US
Home affairs minister met with senior Trump administration officials including Ivanka Trump and William Barr

Katharine Murphy Political editor
Fri 13 Mar 2020 09.33 GMTLast modified on Fri 13 Mar 2020 09.37 GMT

The home affairs minister, Peter Dutton, has confirmed he has tested positive for coronavirus and has been admitted to hospital in Queensland, but a spokesman for Scott Morrison says the prime minister isn’t intending to be tested and no one in the cabinet will be required to self-isolate.

Dutton has recently returned to Australia after meetings with senior Trump administration officials about data encryption policy, and measures to combat child exploitation. During the trip he was photographed with senior officials including the US attorney general William Barr and the president’s daughter, Ivanka Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ia-from-us

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

I absolutely believe Trump has not been tested and won't be. He doesn't really believe Covid-19 will affect him personally or his immediate family.

Think of Trump like Rasputin. The latter was awfully difficult to get rid of. Trump is the same.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I don't see Melanoma in that photo. I'd say the chances of Melanoma getting COVID-19 from Trump are precisely zero if you get my drift. ;) :lol:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:44 am
I absolutely believe Trump has not been tested and won't be. He doesn't really believe Covid-19 will affect him personally or his immediate family.

Think of Trump like Rasputin. The latter was awfully difficult to get rid of. Trump is the same.
Even if he gets it, they'll just hide it from the public and lie about it anyway, so why even bother testing him?

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

AndyinPA wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:38 pm

it wouldn't surprise me to learn that trump hasn't been & won't allow himself to be tested until we see him coughing on tv
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:44 am

Oh, I think he believes it could affect him personally. He’s a germaphobe. He came to my husband’s place of employment but wouldn't shake anyone’s hand (IIRC, they were told to let him offer to shake, but he never did). And he’s a lying sack of shit. He’s minimizing this shit because he wants to get elected, not because he doesn’t believe it’s real or dangerous. But that’s just me. It’s possible that he’s truthing about this, but I don’t believe it.

I agree that he’s like Rasputin, though.

MRich

Post by MRich »

A little Covid-19 humor: Tom Hanks is once again stranded on an island with Wilson!

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

MRich wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:57 pm
A little Covid-19 humor: Tom Hanks is once again stranded on an island with Wilson!
:rotflmao:

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

Maybenaut wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:58 pm
MRich wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:57 pm
:rotflmao:
Another one I saw today: Boomer Doomer.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

Newt Gingrich is trapped in Italy.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Dan1100 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:37 pm
Newt Gingrich is trapped in Italy.

Thoughts and prayers.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Don't let him or Ambassador Tiffany Gingrich back in.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:45 pm
Don't let him or Ambassador Tiffany Gingrich back in.
Ever!
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Saw on Twitter Ronna McDaniel, GOP chair, is in quarantine with flu like symptoms awaiting her test results, after visiting Maralago.
ImageImageImage x4

Lani

Post by Lani »

I'm seriously pissed off that people like McDaniel are being tested while others who are ill "don't meet the requirements" to be tested. The Oahu guy who had been on the Princess cruise was sent home from the hospital walk-in clinic without testing, only to be rushed back 3 days later in critical condition with covid.

Return to “Coronavirus”