Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Gregg

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Gregg »

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:14 pm
How is Lancelot a saint if he had an affair with Guinevere?
Its that Church where all the Trump Evangelicals go.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Gregg wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:15 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
Its that Church where all the Trump Evangelicals go.
:rotflmao:
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Jeffrey wrote:
He's mythical and she's mythical, so it works out.

boots

Post by boots »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:19 pm
That's why I batch her stuff up for a couple weeks then blast through it all at once. Otherwise, if I read each one when it came out, it would be like the death of a thousand paper cuts. I can stand one big slug over the course of an hour. But after reading tons of stuff from all the various characters we examine on the board, my immunity is pretty high. It's like de-sensitizing to a cat allergy.
:rotflmao:

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

A broken clock is right twice a day. And sometimes pretend judge Anna gets one right. This screed echoes one from a year or so ago, where she rails against the evils of fiat currency. But it turns out she's right. Read the excerpts below and then check out my analysis at the bottom.

http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/02/the- ... ue-of.html
The Problem of Money and Issue of Capacity
By Anna Von Reitz

Lately, I've had lots of people writing to me trying to fix the money problem.

I assure you and the rest of the world that some of the most brilliant minds on the planet have engaged the problem and some of the most creative thinkers, too. And not just for a few weeks or months, but years. Decades. Centuries.

The fundamental problem with money is that it is by all definitions an idol. It is a representation of something that is as intangible as God ---- "value". And like our belief in God, our belief in value, is just that --- a belief. Value can't be judged or seen or quantified; it only exists within the heart and mind of each individual and circumstance.

Since "value" can't be quantified or measured, or set on any permanent scale, neither can what "stands for value" ---- money---- be properly nailed down. What are you going to use for a standard? Gold? Potato chips? A loaf of bread? An hour of labor? You could choose any such "commodity standard" you liked, and all you do is shift the focus of small-minded men toward controlling and limiting access to that commodity.
And it doesn't matter what it is. Whatever you use as the "standard commodity" is going to be hoarded and supplies of it are going to be manipulated.
So far so good.
And all of this is just a completely childish mind game in which we perpetually $$%@^ ourselves and our planet. Now the madmen among us are ruining the air and water resources because they realize that on a scale of need, and therefore, value, what God gave us for free is most valuable.

We have to shut down the Vatican chem-trails program and the CIA organizations that are making it possible, for example, or we will have complete deforestation of this planet and be prey to uncontrolled explosive wildfires and won't be able to live on the surface of the planet for lack of oxygen.
Uh, well, she was doing pretty well there until she went off into the weeds with chemtrails and an almost radical environmentalist's perspective. But then she returns to the reality most of us operate in...
Stop playing into the banker's game and look beyond it to a real solution, which is what I have already suggested: create a form of money that is based on the value of all traded commodities and all labor resources, worldwide, so that every commodity is precious and every labor pool is honored and valued.

This is the only kind of money that can ever be honest, free of commodity rigging and manipulation. When everything has value and that is simply reflected by total trading indices, there is no "standard commodity" to rig and hoard, nothing for the bankers to manipulate and corral.

This is the only kind of money that can be a positive influence on the world, because it is the only form of money that is pegged against absolute value --- meaning, that as we improve our labor force, the value of the money increases, as we improve the value and quality of our environment and our products and our natural resources, the value of our money increases.

So we are all motivated, worldwide, to do better, to live cleaner, to improve our world, and to work cooperatively toward that end --- instead of being motivated to acts of selfish insanity and mindless hoarding and manipulation.

Money will still be an illusion. It would still merely stand for value. Value will remain as mysterious and variable as ever. But at least we will be at peace with this set of circumstances and everyone will understand the nature of money and how they interact with it will change.

Sharing money like sharing labor will become more common.

Whole communities will be able to work together in common cause to improve the value of their properties and preserve their resources --- why? Because instead of running headlong after the little symbols representing value, people will have their attention focused on what creates value and is value.

So there is the solution to the "money problem" and it need not be any big deal or upset. Simply set up a form of money that has its value indexed against the value of all traded commodities and all labor, and guess what? It will shortly claim a large market share of all currencies traded.

Why? Because it will be honestly indexed against all commodities traded and the value of all labor pools.

All the national currencies can continue to be traded as is normal now, but gradually, over time, the new money standard will gain ground and people will wake up and see ---- oh, is that what money is? Is that what money should be?
You don't have to be a big-time capitalist to understand what her ideal money system is: exactly the fiat currency system we have now. Today, national currencies represent exactly what she's suggesting: the best-efforts estimate of raw materials, labor/production capacity, ability to innovate, etc. of each country. When those currencies trade on an exchange, their value is set relative to each other. If the economy of the US is booming, then its currency will appreciate relative to economies who aren't performing as well. When all economies expand at equal rates, currencies remain fixed relative to each other but the aggregate money supply can increase in concert (of course, any country that prints too much money relative to the others in a global expansion would get whacked).

I just love how the ignorant come up with a solution we've been moving to for several hundred years, and how they can't appreciate the irony that their brilliant, new solution to the world's problems is exactly what we've been doing, but they just didn't have a clue.

I wonder how she would explain that she's advocating setting up a single global currency with a single central bank authority, after she's spent so much time railing against Soros, the Rothschilds and all the rest of the "international bankers" who allegedly control the international finance system via a unified decision-making process. The reality is that a system of competing interests (multiple currencies and a large number of market participants free to take either side of the market, long or short) ultimately is less subject to manipulation than a single global central bank, even one run by relative saints according to precepts defined by broad consensus.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:37 pm
Since "value" can't be quantified or measured
So far so good.
Uh... really? Maybe this my sabermetrics hobby talking, but I'm pretty sure there are ways to measure and quantify value. Sports statistics have gotten really good at this. What am I missing here?
This bramble need not be traversed.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:06 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
So far so good.
Uh... really? Maybe this my sabermetrics hobby talking, but I'm pretty sure there are ways to measure and quantify value. Sports statistics have gotten really good at this. What am I missing here?
It would sort of depend on how you define "value." As there are CEO's that appear to shoot the company on the foot to achieve that mythical increase in "shareholder value," I am not sure there is much quantifying going on. Seems to me they are trying to get a "good feeling" bump in the stock price, without any sort of link to things like revenue and growth.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:06 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
So far so good.
Valuation ratios are part science, part art. There are many stocks now that trade at a P/E ratio (price/earnings) of 25 today, with buyers lined up at the door, while you couldn't give the same stock away at 15x earnings a couple years prior. What changed? Investor sentiment of where the market is at. Yeah, P/E ratios are good for deciding which airline stock to buy as fairly priced versus other airline prices when you compare the ratios, but determining whether the absolute P/E is OK is left to human judgment. Credit markets (i.e., bonds) and currency markets are a bit more rational, but there's enough room for human intuition that it keeps things interesting. And it keeps good fund managers extremely well paid.

I don't know much about sabermetrics, but as far as I can tell, it enabled managements to spot both overvalued players and undervalued talent, getting the most bang for the buck. But now that everybody uses sabermetrics, there's going to be some human judgment in there somewhere. I'm sure I could find the spots where human judgment makes the difference in current sabermetrics models if I tried. And I bet the most successful teams today are good at knowing when to follow the model and when to override it.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Stop playing into the banker's game and look beyond it to a real solution, which is what I have already suggested: create a form of money that is based on the value of all traded commodities and all labor resources, worldwide, so that every commodity is precious and every labor pool is honored and valued.

This is the only kind of money that can ever be honest, free of commodity rigging and manipulation. When everything has value and that is simply reflected by total trading indices, there is no "standard commodity" to rig and hoard, nothing for the bankers to manipulate and corral.
If she's going to pivot to, let's say for want of a better definition, a Kindness Credit scam that will wipe out your debts in return for a useless piece of paper, I have bad news for her. Someone has got there first!

Edit: Added this for those who don't want to waste effort clicking through to the Quatloos link. Suffice to say the hero who tried this in Greece ended up in jail until her acolytes could raise enough money to get her out.
WE BUY ANY DEBT
THE STEPS TO FREEDOM FROM AN INDEBTED MIND

STEP 1 AFTER YOU HAVE AGREED WITH THE CONSTITUTION AND THE NDA1 AND FILED YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO YOUR COMMUNITY AGREEMENT AND ADDED YOUR SERVICE TO THE KINDNESS CREDIT EXCHANGE SITE : GO TO THE CONTACT US BUTTON AND ENTER THE INFORMATION REQUIRED UNDER ASSIGNMENT OF CONSENT

STEP 2 CONTACT DVLA AND LAND REGISTRY AND TRANSFER YOUR CONVEYANCE AND YOUR ABODE TO THE ULC TRUST: YOU GET BACK YOUR RIGHTS OF USE FOR PERPETUITY FOR NON COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY WHICH MEANS YOUR INDEMNITY ACCOUNT COVERS YOU

STEP 3 CONTACT ENERGY SUPPLIERS AND NOTIFY THEM THAT THE NEW NAME OF THE LEGAL ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUPPLY IS NOW "EMOVEN" MINISTER : THIS IS ABBREVIATED TO (MS MRS MR MISS) DEPENDING HOW DEEP YOUR VOICE IS.

STEP 4 YOU RECEIVE THE TRANSFER OF LIABILITY BY EMAIL THIS IS A COPY AND THE ORIGINALS COME IN THE POST WHEN YOU HAVE CONVERTED 1 KINDNESS CREDIT THROUGH THE BANK ACCOUNT THAT IS ATTACHED TO THE KINDNESS CREDIT CLAIM FORM

STEP 5 TAKE THE SECURED PARTY CREDIT NOTES THAT COME IN THE POST AND NOMINATE YOUR CURRENT BANK ACCOUNT AS THE COLLECTING ACCOUNT AND GIVE 3 DAYS TO HONOUR IT OR FILE FOR A PROSECUTION OF BREACH OF BILL OF EXCHANGE ACT 1882 AND MISREPRESENTATION WHICH THEY ARE NOW LIABLE FOR

STEP 6 CREATE YOUR COMMUNITY PROJECT WITH YOUR NEW FOUND FREEDOM

STEP 7 WHEN A COMPANY ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOU YOU SEND US A NOTIFICATION AND WE INVOICE THEM

STEP 8 WE ALLOW THE CORRECT TIME FOR THEM TO SETTLE THEIR DEBT NOW TO YOU AND THEN WE COLLECT ON THE DEBT THEY OWE YOU

STEP 9 YOU RECEIVE THE COMPENSATION

STEP 10 YOU LIQUIDATED YOUR ASS ETS FROM THE SYSTEM OF SLAVERY
https://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic. ... 8&p=276856

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

It's amusing how these idiots fixate on capital letters. One of my grandfathers and his siblings were born in England, and I have copies of some of their birth certificates, which are all handwritten in cursive lower case. So they clearly don't belong to the Pope/Queen/Treasury/International Bankers/Illuminati. Perhaps I inherit their immunity?

JohnP's link is to Quatloos, but the actual sovcit site is Universal Law Community Trust. I guess they have worked out that some marks might ask "er, why do you want dollars from me when you say it's rubbish money and you have access to all this wealth?" so instead they ask you to sign over your home and any other property you have.

I leave it to the lawyers to work out how the law would deal with the people involved in such a scam, whether it would punish either, both or neither parties.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Pop Tart is running out of patience with IMPOTUS. She wants a meeting right away. Is posting on Paul's blog now an official notice?

Leap Day is a magical day for her. And who knew? She found "The People".
Saturday, February 29, 2020
Dear Mr. Trump....Leap Day 2020
By Anna Von Reitz

For your information, we brought forward all land patents in the US in 2014, and in 2015, we made the Public Acceptance and re-issued our Sovereign Letters Patent. Anyone who tells you differently or who thinks they have any right to our land and soil as a result of debts run up by foreign corporations acting without our knowledge or consent should be sent to me directly for rebuttal.

Also for your information, the Municipal STATE OF STATE holdings have been rolled back into the Territorial State of State. The Territorial State of State holdings have then been rolled over into the Federal State Trusts. The Federal State Trusts have been rolled over into the States of the Union, and the States have then accepted The Unanimous Declaration of Independence as a Union of States doing business as The United States [Unincorporated] and The United States has re-assigned the international Powers to The United States of America [Unincorporated].

The world has been given Notice and Due Process and allowed plenty of time to bring forward any objection and neither the Queen nor the Pope has offered any excuse or reason why we are not fully in standing and without our rights to take all of these actions in our own behalf as the lawful sovereigns of our own country and States.

In tandem with these actions we have called the States of the Union to Assemble and qualified the electors and Constituents known as the People, and we have continued to organize the properly declared and constituted States of the Union in preparation for completion of the long-overdue Reconstruction.

We have by far the majority of States assembled at this point and the rest are in process. We are able to conduct business by and through the State Assemblies and as a Federation of States, and are able to exercise the Powers and Prerogatives of our government of, for, and by the People, for the purposes of Reconstruction and enforcement of the Constitution(s).

All of this has been done in support of as you put it --- making America great again, as well as making America American again.

In these actions we are working in tandem with you and your Administration and are seeking both understanding and cooperation to most expeditiously enact necessary changes needed to promote the well-being of Americans and billions of other people around the world.

Our Movement has been labeled a "nationalist" political stunt, but in fact, and in Law, we are the actual Government of this country and we always have been; our inaction has allowed our Federal Subcontractors to run wild and to take advantage of the sovereignty and abuse of their employers, a situation which has now been corrected.

All presumptions -- legal and otherwise -- that have been predicated on our supposed "absence", such as the World Bank's idea that our government is "held in abeyance" must be corrected. Our government has always been present, simply not called upon. We have chosen at this time to summon ourselves to our duty to self-govern and that should not be a surprise or any point of contention.

As a necessary part of the Reconstruction, our banking and monetary affairs must be set in order. The Territorial Congress acting in 1913 under conditions of non-disclosure and deceit and also without a complete understanding of the actual financial affairs, contracted with the Federal Reserve Banks to have them act as a Central Bank for the Territorial Government.

The Federal Reserve Banks had been operating as a banking association since 1850 and were all capitalized using American gold. In 1913, the Territorial United States Government was out of money and in recovery from the 1907 bankruptcy of the Scottish Interloper doing business as "The United States of America, Inc.".

What appears to have happened then was a Deal with the Devil, in which the Territorial United States citizenry were offered as slave collateral on a per head basis, like cattle, as new assets backing the extension of credit by the Federal Reserve Banks. By 1925, private bill collectors operating as the Internal Revenue Service were imported to our shores, to collect upon this enslavement system.

The Internal Revenue Service was never properly disciplined or held to account for its activities in behalf of the Territorial United States Government, and they flagrantly mis-addressed and attacked average Americans who never associated with any Federal Employment and who were never subject to any obligation related to this "deal". Ditto, ditto, FDR's subsequent "New Deal" which similarly mistreated Municipal citizens.

These abuses by the Internal Revenue Service have continued to this present day, and if anything, have expanded and gotten worse, while the Territorial United States Congress continues to claim that their Deal with the Devil enslaving U.S. Citizens as chattel is a "national security issue".

Indeed, in a way, we suppose it is, as, if the public were fully and fairly informed, there would be a revolution, as Henry Ford said. Consider this being fully informed.

While the Territorial Government was making these outrageous contracts for itself, the Municipal United States Government was not far behind, only even more Draconian in its approach to enslavement. They incorporated "the" United States of America, Inc., at the same time that the Internal Revenue Service began operations and ran both in tandem on our soil, having accepted the Territorial Government's claim that all Municipal "citizens of the United States" were criminals and therefore, slaves.

None of this has anything to do with America or the American People, nor does it have anything to do with our assets. We are Third Parties to all this nonsense and double-dealing and misuse and abuse by our employees. Our assets are not subject to any of these provisions and agreements and nobody who isn't currently a Federal Employee should ever be addressed concerning these arrangements then or now.

We take pity on the deplorable abuses our Employees have suffered at the hands of our Trustees and we hereby request and require the U.S. Military and you, the elected Commander-in-Chief, to issue the appropriate Executive Orders to nationalize the banks and complete the recoupment of our gold and silver and platinum and other assets for our use and for the actual payment for governmental services.

Both Britain and Russia have withdrawn from the Central Banking arrangement and it is ironic that we, the ones that started this entire movement, are lagging behind. If the Rothschilds want to talk, we are ready and willing and have our records and ducks in order to do so, but we believe that the balance of payments and particularly, the balance of credit payments due and owing our citizenry, are substantially on their side of the ledger, not ours.

An amenable solution should be possible, particularly as they never had any real skin in the game to start with.

These are matters that you, as a President acting in Succession to Abraham Lincoln are not privy to, even though you should be.

This circumstance -- that you and your immediate Predecessors -- were left ignorant of the actual financial situation and even the structure of the actual government, was the direct result of Lincoln's Assassination. The conditions were continued as a result of Kennedy's Assassination, but now, the information has been too widely disbursed for the continuance of this charade which pretends that the Priority Creditors are instead the Debtors.

Please prepare your troops for action, and instruct the local police forces, to not only protect the U.S. Citizens, but also to protect the interests of your actual Employers, the American People. Carry forward with nationalizing the banks and stand ready for re-capitalization based upon our actual assets held off-ledger by these same international banks. The days of hunting and pecking are over.

The days of securitizing living flesh are over.

The Reign of Terror by the Internal Revenue Service/IRS is over.

The "national security issues" related to banking are no longer of any concern.

Get your IMF and Federal Reserve representatives ready to meet with us directly and soon ---and please implement the appropriate Executive Orders.

The "US" may be broke, but America is not.
http://www.paulstramer.net/
6/12/20 Urine Drug Screening Tonight! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

:rolleye:
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:04 pm
:rolleye:
I 'll second and third that. She's bugnutz on top of flat out ignorant and stupid. :rolleye: :rolleye:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL for posting that. Someone in the comments on that post has made Anna mad. It all makes sense now.
Ernest Rauthschild Land Patents are corporate Bullshit, to claim anything on our Aboriginal soil you better have the Five Books, Sixteen Copies, Secret Torrens of North America and the Divine Pillar Number and Galaxy Number. Not to mentioned, the Seven Books and the Seven Seals and Galactic Codes.
Trust me, Trump (Agent Orange) not listening to you, his arrogant ass wants to stay alive and scared of the unseen forces, like them 1,700 US & USA Troops that were beheaded January 2015, in the Philippines trying to steal gold, from the unseen forces.
Our Planet Earth is the Galactic Planetary Gold Depository Storage Facilities for other Planets. If you actually believe in your Biblical Books (Knockoff Version), God created Nations, with the same dialect and racial stock, which you shall eventually return to your Tribes, PROVIDED, you survive his wrath 2020-2022. There shall only be 4 continents and less members of the new United Nations.
Hide or report this
· 5h
Anna von Reitz

Author
Anna von Reitz And you, Ernest Rauthschild, better not talk back to a Seraphim. and try to pull your BS on someone with direct memory of the past 60,000 years. The land patents are admittedly part of the world, not the Earth, but it is ridiculous for you to think that Our Father subjected us to your political scheme in either realm.
Hide or report this
· 1h
Anna von Reitz

Author
Anna von Reitz And for your further information, the wrath of Our Father will be for Liars and Gossips and those of ill-will, for he searches the heart and knows us one by one, in the most intimate way possible. So that those who love him are protected and that that side with Satan = "crazy thoughts" --- including Galactic Planetary Gold Depository Storage blah-blah, are the ones that have to worry about what they have both done and failed to do here on this planet.

Notorial Dissent

Even for von Poppen Fritter that is gibberish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

JohnPCapitalist

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:38 am
Thanks OL for posting that. Someone in the comments on that post has made Anna mad. It all makes sense now.
Ernest Rauthschild Land Patents are corporate Bullshit, to claim anything on our Aboriginal soil you better have the Five Books, Sixteen Copies, Secret Torrens of North America and the Divine Pillar Number and Galaxy Number. Not to mentioned, the Seven Books and the Seven Seals and Galactic Codes.
I had not run into this guy before. But a few seconds with Google turns up some stuff bizarre enough to make pretend judge Anna's most loopy missives seem downright grounded in reality.

Notorial Dissent

One fraud ranting at another one. YAWN!!

boots

Post by boots »

Sure, I mean, without the Galactic Codes, it would never work. Not for a minute. :nope: :rotflmao:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I think he forgot the Liber de Wintonia (i.e. The Doomsday Book). I'm sure a survey of English lands in 1086 would mean something about North America land now because the Queen.

I could probably understand the the book better than Anna's writing even though I generally only know a very little Latin that is found in liturgy and sacred music (and a swan singing about being roasted).

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Well here's some great news -- On Paul Stramer's site, there's a YouTube with a guy who announces the fake pandemic Coronavirus is over! What a relief.
#wuhan #coronavirus #chinavirus
In Praise of the World Health Organization -- Fake Pandemic is OVER -- Final Analysis by Ex-Spy
•Feb 28, 2020

Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG
14.5K subscribers
Let me start by praising the World Health Organization (WHO) for its totally sound decision to NOT declare a world pandemic. They are correct. This was a fake pandemic with the ultimate goal of forcing a universal vaccine with digital ID on everyone, starting with the European Union mandate led by France. As a former spy and top intelligence pioneer of holistic analytics and true cost economics I lay it out as I see it, and end by calling for a joint China-US investigation into the bio war, the 5G, the media war, the insider trading, and Bill Gates (my colleagues at NSA have every email, text, and call he has ever made, the President has not yet asked NSA for a total unmasking of all participants in the fake pandemic conspiracy). I made one mistake in this video: I forgot to mention pollution. That is the other contributing factor in China's high numbers of ill citizens. The fake pandemic is OVER. All that remains now is for justice to be done -- I hope that a proper investigation leads to the total dismantling of the Center for Disease Control (whose director Nancy Messonnier is a Never Trumper and the sister of Rod Rosenstein), and the indictment and incarceration of Bill Gates for crimes against humanity that include in the past the sterilization of millions without their infomed consent. The revolution has started -- the truth at any cost lowers all other costs, and I am pleased to say that for the first time in my third years of wandering in the wilderness as an intelligence reformer, I feel that the truth finally has a chance to be heard by We the People.
#wuhan #coronavirus #chinavirus
Transcript
00:02
good morning everyone
00:05
this is going to be my final word on the
00:09
pandemic the fake pandemic I'm declaring
00:13
it officially over
5g this was a fake pandemic
00:28
the World Health Organization is
00:30
absolutely correct to not trigger its
00:33
bond issues because it's not a real
00:35
pandemic
Bill Gates is behind it but he'll announce that soon.
03:12
Bill Gates will reveal a pattern that
03:16
shows that this was intended to be a
03:18
false flag fake pandemic scare alarm
03:22
fear-mongering intended to advance Bill
03:25
Gates's agenda for a universal mandatory
03:28
vaccine that includes digital idea just
03:31
look it up vaccine digital ID you'll get
03:34
right to what Bill Gates's final plan is
6/12/20 Urine Drug Screening Tonight! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I'm sorry but this guy is untrustworthy. How could I support anything he says when he completely ignored chemtrails. Sheesh.

Notorial Dissent

Looks like Danny DeVito pretending to be a chipmunk on serious drugs.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

We should try to keep an eye on this chipmunk... it's going to be very interesting to see how he addresses this in the future when Coronavirus clearly hasn't gone away. How can he cover this up? :lol: Don't wish it on him, but if he caught it that would make for a great documentary, before and after. If it happened, we should start Fogbow Productions.

Bill Gates appears to still be on the loose; no announcements yet.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

You mean if teh Deep State operatives deliberately infect him with Covid-19?

He probably has a supply of MMS bleach to cure himself, plus a silver solution as a back-up. The best quack cures for defeating the conspiracy of science!

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:33 pm
I'm sorry but this guy is untrustworthy. How could I support anything he says when he completely ignored chemtrails. Sheesh.
And I didn't see any Snake Handlers. Gotta have Snake Handlers, its why they brought in Mike Pence.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”