CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Foggy

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by Foggy »

Suranis wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:40 am
He's a Narcisist, same as the slime in the White house. He has to SEEM like he knows all and everything is great, and he is smarter than everyone else.
Which takes a certain talent when your total amount of education after high school consists of a few classes you sort of took at the local community college.

Not to criticize community colleges, mind you. Our local community college has 74,000 students now.

:shock:

But ol' Sporky didn't hang around long enough to get a two-year degree. He's a goober from the boonies.

Not to criticize the boonies, mind you. :bighug:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

:snippity:
But ol' Sporky didn't hang around long enough to get a two-year degree. He's a goober from the boonies.

Not to criticize the boonies, mind you. :bighug:
Ah, the Bun Dogs, such memories, happy days with Orly in the courthouse!

/nostalgia

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky going on tour.
Christopher Thelivingman is with James Freeman and 37 others.
22 hrs ·
MEET THE NEW AMERICA'S DEADLY SINS TOUR BUS...

We will be hitting NM first. Then we move on to one of the more sinister of the states, AZ, then ALL of CA, OR, then Washington, and see where we go from there.

We will broadcast every night, and hit over 300 major cities across the nation. We are going to have guest speakers/riders from every war being fought today.

Look out for the ADS logo, emblazened on the bus, on every highway, until the people are awakened enough to make me happy...which miiiiiiiight take a while...lol.

I'll be looking to hit parks and free venues, guest spot on stages and auditoriums around the country, so if you can help with any events, please, IMFORM US IMMEDIATELY. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AMERICA. IT'S TIME TO WAKE THE MASSES!

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Sparky and 37 others in a rumble bus should be wildly fun! I am subscribing to this thread FOR SURE!

Edit to add: which one of our clever Keyboard Journalists will be providing media coverage for this monumental tour?

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Look out for the ADS logo, emblazened on the bus, on every highway, until the people are awakened enough to make me happy...which miiiiiiiight take a while...lol.
Or until Sporky runs out of gas money.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Christopher Thelosingman wrote:We will broadcast every night, and hit over 300 major cities across the nation. We are going to have guest speakers/riders from every war being fought today. IT'S TIME TO WAKE THE MASSES!
Try getting a caller first.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

That RV is gas powered, not diesel. It will cost a lot of money for gas.

It is also approaching 20 years old, so there could be a whole host of problems in the coach like leaks, or problems with the air conditioning, furnace, generator, appliances etc., as well as motor and chassis issues.

Of course, he might just have found a picture on the interwebs and claims that he bought it.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Probably gonna need lots of TP and plan for dumping stations.

Anyway, I'm so damned excited!

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Patagoniagirl wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:46 pm
Probably gonna need lots of TP and plan for dumping stations.

Anyway, I'm so damned excited!
You can mess up your sewage system if you do not use special RV toilet paper.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

All on Valentine's Day.. looks like Costilla County won.

Christopher Thelivingman
February 14 at 8:11 AM ·
Well people, it would seem that Costilla County Tiny Community of safety was a poor idea. I'm selling off the land. It's time for plan B. Maybe a 2nd try at the "Wake Up America" tour?

The CPS reference is a nice touch in the comments.

Spork Land.JPG

You have beautiful hair Foggy but it really hurt Christopher. :P

Spork No Love.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

I smell a big rat. That is not the same RV as he posted before.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

One is a Coachman, one is a Bounder, and he mentions another - a Fleetwood.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Patagoniagirl wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:02 pm
Fleetwood builds the Bounder.
Edit: Do you have an RV Patagonia?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Well people, it would seem that Costilla County Tiny Community of safety was a poor idea. I'm selling off the land. It's time for plan B. Maybe a 2nd try at the "Wake Up America" tour?
Why was it a "poor idea"? Too many rules or too few buyers?

If the first tour didn't work, why would a second?

Just askin'.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

GOG, no, I don't have an RV.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I call lie lie lie.

Then again, it is Sporky so no real stretch.

So Costilla fell through, yeah sure, just like all his other grand plans, or is that schemes. Can't sell what you never owned. I would also bet that the real Tiny community there are serious and not in to attracting public attention, which is why they are still there, and I would just bet things didn't go well with him trying to tell them what to do, and you know he did/would.

I seriously doubt the Sporkster even has a drivers license to start with, and I certainly wouldn't trust him with one, he certainly couldn't afford to buy or rent one even as old as those are. I don't how many of you have actually driven one of those things, but it is no picnic and not for the seriously stupid like Sporky. Also, too, driving one of those things on NM, or AZ, roads in the dead of Winter is so not my idea of fun times, or something I would ever ever do willingly again. I detest RV toilets, even brand new they stink. I don't like the chemical smell at all. Also riding in one of those things with 37, or so, other like minded fools sounds more like a stop in purgatory. RV toilets are not designed for heavy use. With the kind of usage from 37 it would it would require almost as many change as gas stops. That stuff isn't cheap either. And Sporky follow direction or instructions - please....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Well people, it would seem that Costilla County Tiny Community of safety was a poor idea. I'm selling off the land. It's time for plan B.
Plan B was Willcox, Arizona. Plan A was México.

Costilla County, Colorado was Plan C.

Since this involves several potential RVs, it must be Plans D, E, F, and maybe G.

He needs to keep better track of the designations. :doh: :bag:

Plan A (México) was a dumb plan. That didn't last long.
Plan B (Willcox, Arizona) was a dumb plan. That didn't last long.
Plan C (Costilla County, Colorado) was a dumb plan. That didn't last long.

But THIS plan is brilliant. This one is gonna work, for sure. I have a lot of confidence in this plan, which is certainly not a half-baked plan. No, this plan is FULLY BAKED.

You just gotta find the right plan, a plan that is COMPLETELY BAKED, and then you can SAVE AMERICA!

'Course, if'n they come to Rawly, I'ma go stomp their RV flat like a pancake. :boxing:

:stamp: (except spelled "stomp")

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Careful, Fogs, Admiral Fitzgibbon, might send another letter to the DOJ about your terroristic RV stomping plans.
Image Image Image Image Image

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:39 pm
I call lie lie lie.

Then again, it is Sporky so no real stretch.

So Costilla fell through, yeah sure, just like all his other grand plans, or is that schemes. Can't sell what you never owned.
As I mentioned previously, it does appear the deed was transferred to him. I do suspect he paid hardly any cash so it might end up being transferred back to the previous owner (the seller was advertising a seller-financed plan).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

I doubt they provide many refunds; their business model is based on idiots. In the timeshare family.

Thanks for laying out all those plans Foggy. Stomp. Did you say Stomp? Amazing timing and something maybe Christopher is into.

Just reporting facts: Learned very recently that Stomp is an action that guys online pay for -- they want large women (or the other way around) to perform on camera and Stomp (them). Who knew? It's a fetish called Feeders and Feedees, there's big communities with message boards and profiles. Had no idea. The Fogbow is a wonderland of humanity so decided to include it. A girl has made $320K doing it, this story was in the NY Post:

"I’ve made $320,000 stomping on dudes’ junk":
Sekrit Stuffs!
I’ve made $320,000 stomping on dudes’ junk
By Sophie Roberts, The Sun May 12, 2017 | 3:47pm | Updated

Ari Mactans, from Farnham, Surrey — a small town southwest of London — is paid to berate men. She’s an expert at verbal humiliation, whipping, and literally walking all over her slaves. The 31-year-old earns $225 an hour from her unconventional career, and she even claims that her work has helped save her clients’ marriages. Mactans said: “I’ve always been open-minded and into the fetish scene.”

“So when I discovered men were willing to pay to be whipped and yelled at, I’d found my dream career.” She added: “Being a dominatrix can be very rewarding. A few clients have told me how I helped their marriages.” “They had a need and desire to live out their fantasies, fetishes or kinks, but they couldn’t with their partners.” Mactans first became interested in the kinky action when she began visiting fetish clubs as a teenager. She first dabbled as a dominatrix at just 19, when a stranger asked her to whip him in a club.

After completing her degree in sports and exercise science, Mactans decided to pursue her real passion. In 2011, she became a full-time dominatrix and set up her own website around her naughty alter-ego Domina Araneae. And it didn’t take long for the unusual requests to start flooding in. Mactans revealed: “I received an email from one man wanting me to smother him with my toes.” "Another wanted me to belittle him. It sounded bizarre, but who was I to judge?””

She has also ventured into the foot fetish scene and will happily trample her size 6 feet onto her clients’ faces. But “ball busting” is Mactans’ favorite dominatrix service, and she joked: “Who wouldn’t want to kick a man in the nuts?” Business is now booming for the dominatrix, who sees around 20 clients a month. Mactans believes that “Fifty Shades of Grey” has also given her a career a big boost — as some customers ask to be bound with a silk tie like in the movie.

In the last decade, Mactans has earned $320,000 as a dominatrix and has raked in an average $5,000 a month in recent years. “Not everyone will approve of my job. It’s certainly not your typical 9-to-5. But I have to say, with my kinky career, there’s never a dull day in the office!”
https://nypost.com/2017/05/12/ive-made- ... udes-junk/
Story from The Sun about feederism and Stomping:
Sekrit Stuffs!
One of these is known as feederism - or gaining - when the sexual gratification is obtained not from the fat itself per se, but from the process of helping someone gain weight. These are people who are into more than just the end result: They want to help others arrive there. The fat fetish is often depicted as a slim man and a fat woman but can also be the other way around. Feeder relationships fall under the fat fetishism category but are unique in one specific regard. For feeders, it’s not just a meaty or plus-size body that they find sexually appealing — it’s the journey to obesity that really gets them going.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/77296 ... ationship/
So Foggy, the question is, are you thinking of that kind of Stomp for The Mighty Spork? Sounds reasonable. :P 8-)
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

boots

Post by boots »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:08 pm
Patagoniagirl wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:02 pm
Fleetwood builds the Bounder.
Edit: Do you have an RV Patagonia?
I believe the vehicle in that picture has both Fleetwood and Bounder logos on it.

Nothing is cheaper than a used RV, especially if it needs a few things and is in a bad market geographically.

A few grand is all it takes.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:37 pm
Story from The Sun about feederism
I've been over 400 pounds in my life. Let me assure you, nobody finds this sexy.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Orlylicious wrote:
So Foggy, the question is, are you thinking of that kind of Stomp for The Mighty Spork? Sounds reasonable. :P 8-)
No, I'm not the human-stomping kind of person like Trump tweeted about me. :nope: :talktothehand: :lol:

I saw the antique RVs that ol' Sporky is claiming he's going to acquire, and they seem to be fabricated from corrugated cardboard and duct tape. And I still remember Sporky threatening to put me in jail, and inviting me to his disgusting hovel in South Dakota for some fisticuffs and light pummeling and stuff, and it occurred to me that if he manages to implement Plan T or whatever (the FULLY BAKED one), that he and the other 37 people in the vehicle might just decide to visit Rawly and attempt to confront me.

So if that happens, I'll stomp his vehicle, but of course I will politely request all the Earthlings to evacuate it beforehand, so I can cause solely property damage.

It's but a daydream, nothing more. :daydream:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

If Sporky can assemble 30 plus idiots into an RV like those illustrated, most of them would have to stand up.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Foggy wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:08 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
No, I'm not the human-stomping kind of person like Trump tweeted about me. :nope: :talktothehand: :lol:

I saw the antique RVs that ol' Sporky is claiming he's going to acquire, and they seem to be fabricated from corrugated cardboard and duct tape. And I still remember Sporky threatening to put me in jail, and inviting me to his disgusting hovel in South Dakota for some fisticuffs and light pummeling and stuff, and it occurred to me that if he manages to implement Plan T or whatever (the FULLY BAKED one), that he and the other 37 people in the vehicle might just decide to visit Rawly and attempt to confront me.

So if that happens, I'll stomp his vehicle, but of course I will politely request all the Earthlings to evacuate it beforehand, so I can cause solely property damage.

It's but a daydream, nothing more. :daydream:
It has become vogue in poot circles to pretend one is doing this or that, when in fact nothing is happening. Since the rest of the rotten subculture plays the same game and loves the fantasy they say nothing about stupid sh*t like this.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”