Karl Koenigs

Foggy

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Foggy »

fierceredpanda wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:00 am
(Seriously, if there exists a way to put a tiny little medal emoji in my signature bar, I'm just such an egomaniac that I would do it.)
Merry Christmas, your wish is granted. :mrgreen:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Foggy wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:29 pm
fierceredpanda wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:00 am
(Seriously, if there exists a way to put a tiny little medal emoji in my signature bar, I'm just such an egomaniac that I would do it.)
Merry Christmas, your wish is granted. :mrgreen:
:swoon:

Much gratitude, comrade bossman. :thumbs:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Well deserved, Tovarisch

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

ZekeB wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:57 pm
This assumes that his offspring are all loyal to Daddy and don't give a hoot about Mommy. I know nothing about his ex, but I don't think she's the cause of that divorce.
After a week and n the desert camping with drunk kKarl - I think “DOL” tipped off the BLUEcoats.

In true poot fashion I am willing to stick with this speculation as fact especially if corroborated evidence to the contrary is presented.

;)

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:36 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:53 am
Was he going home for the holidays? Doesn't he have a bunch of adult children? I'm surprised they haven't bailed him out yet.
His 2 youngest are college students so probably don't have the resources to help him out. Last I heard his daughter lived in California. His 2 older sons live in the area (1 in Marinette, the other in a town called Little Suamico). I don't know anything about their relationships with Karl.
DOL has the photo of the three sons, dad, and DOL all grinning like fools, with this caption: "My Brothers and Dad. Top of The Line RIFLEMEN. Today, of age, and according to U.S. Code, and The Dick Act, WE ARE American Militia Freedom Forces Troops, as are BY LAW, all Americans between the ages of 17 and 45, with exceptions for older with experience."

But that was back in February, so who knows if she's still blind.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Azastan wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:51 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:36 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:53 am
Was he going home for the holidays? Doesn't he have a bunch of adult children? I'm surprised they haven't bailed him out yet.
His 2 youngest are college students so probably don't have the resources to help him out. Last I heard his daughter lived in California. His 2 older sons live in the area (1 in Marinette, the other in a town called Little Suamico). I don't know anything about their relationships with Karl.
DOL has the photo of the three sons, dad, and DOL all grinning like fools, with this caption: "My Brothers and Dad. Top of The Line RIFLEMEN. Today, of age, and according to U.S. Code, and The Dick Act, WE ARE American Militia Freedom Forces Troops, as are BY LAW, all Americans between the ages of 17 and 45, with exceptions for older with experience."

But that was back in February, so who knows if she's still blind.
Did any of them actually serve or are they warriors like Trump?
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

woodworker wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:13 pm

Did any of them actually serve or are they warriors like Trump?
If the youngest two are in college, I'd say no. Pretty sure DOL didn't serve in the military. That leaves the oldest son, and I have my serious doubts about that one serving.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

That seems to exclude the Kraptain, no?
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Curmudgeon wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:35 pm
That seems to exclude the Kraptain, no?

Hey, he's fought the battle of Bunkerville and WON!

In all seriousness, I'm wondering if his daughter's page isn't a decoy account. "The Dick Act"? Also, that particular photo's been hidden or removed now.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I can still see that pic on her page. She hasn't posted for a long time. Karl used to post there when he got FB timeouts (sometimes pretending to be DOL). I am almost sure that that is a Karl post pretending to be DOL. His ex wife called him out on it a few months ago and he stopped doing that. That pic is a few years old and he has 1 more son that is not in that pic.
Edit: I just noticed that that page has been scrubbed of all non Karl generated nonsense. It used to have Tracia posts from several years ago. Tags from her Mom from years ago go to that page.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

The medal looks AWESOME Panda!! You totally deserve it and thanks Foggy for making it happen. And Northland you are so right, Ethel Merman is the Queen!

8pm Vinelink check, Karl is still in custody. I really liked Panda's use of the term FUGITIVE, true!
Karl 12-18.JPG

Happy 15th Day in Jail, #OffenderKarl!

What a shame that Facebook and Twitter users are missing all of Karl's wisdom. Think he'd have anything to say about Donald's impeachment? Because of his criminal activity, he can't comment online. 8-) But imagine what the other inmates are going though. :P I had to calm Realist and Foggy down earlier, they were crying their eyes out missing Karl's Facebook posts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:02 pm
I can still see that pic on her page. She hasn't posted for a long time. Karl used to post there when he got FB timeouts (sometimes pretending to be DOL). I am almost sure that that is a Karl post pretending to be DOL. His ex wife called him out on it a few months ago and he stopped doing that. That pic is a few years old and he has 1 more son that is not in that pic.
Edit: I just noticed that that page has been scrubbed of all non Karl generated nonsense. It used to have Tracia posts from several years ago. Tags from her Mom from years ago go to that page.
I'll have to take another look later. I still think it's funny that it references The Dick Act.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:24 pm

What a shame that Facebook and Twitter users are missing all of Karl's wisdom. Think he'd have anything to say about Donald's impeachment? Because of his criminal activity, he can't comment online. 8-) But imagine what the other inmates are going though. :P I had to calm Realist and Foggy down earlier, they were crying their eyes out missing Karl's Facebook posts.
Not only are we all missing Kap'n Karl's FB posts, but there's a distinct possibility that Kap'n Karl could miss his own birthday party if he's still incarcerated. Bummer for Kap'n Karl.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Azastan wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:29 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:02 pm
I'll have to take another look later. I still think it's funny that it references The Dick Act.
Doesn't everything KKarl does or says part of the Dick Act?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Azastan wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:31 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:24 pm

Not only are we all missing Kap'n Karl's FB posts, but there's a distinct possibility that Kap'n Karl could miss his own birthday party if he's still incarcerated. Bummer for Kap'n Karl.
There is going to be a very sad and lonely party ball of Old Milwaukee if that happens.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

WOW, Karl, 15 whole days stone cold sober, must be like a first????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:51 pm
15 days without many things: the beer, of course, but also his beloved OpVec, his dildos gunz, Rachel the Gassy Burro, Facebook, the Daughter of Idiocy, AMFF drill sessions, the support of the Bundy clan. Ok, some of those things he doesn't have anyway because even poots find him irritating, but some are in his life.

A sensible person might find those two weeks long enough time to reflect on where their life has gone askew and consider whether future life choices should be governed by better criteria than egocentric obstreperousness, but will Karl? Unlikely.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

15 nights in a bed, 3 meals a day, people he can talk(ramble) at who cannot leave...

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Dave at Sea wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:30 pm
15 nights in a bed, 3 meals a day, people he can talk(ramble) at who cannot leave...
♫♪ When you're staying in Ozaukee, in a cell that has no heaters,
You could think about your life and get upset.
You're in shit accomodation, and you can't do cannulation
And you're thirty-seven thousand pounds in debt
But always look on the bright side of life
Always look on the bright side of life
♫♪

We await the crucifixion of this very naughty boy. He is not a messiah.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:26 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:51 pm
15 days without many things: the beer, of course, but also his beloved OpVec, his dildos gunz, Rachel the Gassy Burro, Facebook, the Daughter of Idiocy, AMFF drill sessions, the support of the Bundy clan. Ok, some of those things he doesn't have anyway because even poots find him irritating, but some are in his life.

A sensible person might find those two weeks long enough time to reflect on where their life has gone askew and consider whether future life choices should be governed by better criteria than egocentric obstreperousness, but will Karl? Unlikely.
Worstest, he's probably suffering mightily from severe social media withdrawal. No bloviating and spreadingsharing his manurewit and wisdom to his spam victimsadoring fans,
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Dave at Sea wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:30 pm
I like to think that he is finding solace in being surrounded by people who admire him and his determination to 'stick it to the man'.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Karl's OUT!
Karl 12-16.JPG
12/19/2019

This e-mail is to inform you that KARL KOENIGS has been released from
custody as of 12/19/2019. The release reason is: Bonded out. If you have any
concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement
agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For more information, contact Ozaukee County Sheriff's Department. The
telephone number is (262)284-8446.

This notification is provided by your County Sheriff and the Wisconsin
Department of Corrections. We hope that this information has been helpful to
you.

Thank you,

The Wisconsin VINE Service
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Bonded out?

Of all his bail amounts?

Wasn't it TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS total?

:shock:

:wave: Buh bye, Wisconsin! Image
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Hmm - I wonder if he just posted bail in Ozaukee and is being transported back to one of the other jurisdictions or whether he managed to post bail in all 3. Court records don't say yet (probably because it is night time there). I guess we will find out tomorrow (or if he posts shit on social media).

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

KKarl last seen heading for the border...

:panic:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”