Karl Koenigs

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by fierceredpanda »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:45 pm
My mistake - I meant Winnebago County where he got picked up.
That makes a decent amount of sense. Outagamie County Airport is right on the border with Winnebago.

Incidentally, Mrs. FRP works very near there.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl's court stuff from today. $5000 cash bond.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fierceredpanda
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:06 am
Panda, why do you think Karl will be in jail for a while? Some poots seems to think he's getting out today (heard that through the grapevine). But seems like he has a lot more there (see previous chart of all the charges). What would be your guess on Karl's length of stay? I think some of the charges are in the "How many bail conditions will Karl violate" topic. One question for your friend -- does he or she know how many judges and police officers Karl has had arrested and jailed, and will that present a resource management issue for the county? Thanks for your knowledge about this, it's awesome!

I suppose it's possible he could post his bonds in all of his cases and get out. That's a hefty sum of money, though, and for my purposes it's usually just better to assume that someone's going to stay locked up when they have to post something like a total of $10,000 to multiple different counties.

Length of stay would be until you post bond or get sentenced. Wisconsin, as I've said previously, doesn't allow bondsmen. There are two bonds: Cash and signature. Signature is a recognizance bond with a notional value. You sign the papers, post no cash, and walk. Cash bond means you or someone else post the full amount with the court, or you sit until that happens, the court reduces your bond, or you get sentenced.

And I was mostly joking about my friend at the Winnebago DA's office. I actually wouldn't want to see him run afoul of the sovereign citizen types. Heaven knows, I avoid them as a defense lawyer.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:48 pm
Karl's court stuff from today. $5000 cash bond.

Capture.JPG
Also, his judge in Ozaukee is Paul Malloy. The very same asshole who was conned into ordered 200,000 voters purged from the rolls here at the behest of a far-right legal advocacy group headed by a former law professor of mine (who is also a tremendous asshole).

The Wisconsin Office of Lawyer Regulation probably wouldn't take kindly to my referring to Judge Malloy as an asshole. Whatever. The shoe fits.

Pony up five grand to Ozaukee County, or enjoy their hospitality, Karl.

fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda »

I think I got to everyone's questions from this morning? Apologies to anyone I missed.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

fierceredpanda wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Pony up five grand to Ozaukee County, or enjoy their hospitality, Karl.
It will be interesting to see if Karl has the financial resources to bail himself out. Since he's been living in his truck, I don't think he has. And that has me wondering how much of his prior posted bail was paid by others. It could very well be that Karl has burned too many people in the past to find anyone willing to help him now.

Sigh. What I'd give to have a stoolie in that jail to provide us with Karl updates.
I've heard this bull before.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

fierceredpanda wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:58 pm
I think I got to everyone's questions from this morning? Apologies to anyone I missed.
Thank you! :thumbs:

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

LtDansLegs wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:29 am
scirreeve wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:05 pm
Karl flew to Wisconsin - Opvec still in LV. Trying to figure out why he got busted in Winnebago County. Update later (or not).
Ouch, even the longterm lots at McCarran are 10-15 a day, especially if that thing had to be parked in the oversize area. That could add up quickly...
Oversize parking is $15/day, but there's a 30 day maximum stay unless previously arranged for a longer stay. I would guess that Kap'n Karl did not think that far ahead.
Parking Information

Terminal 1 Remote/Oversize Vehicle parking is located on Gilespie Road, across the street from the McCarran Rent-A-Car Center. Vehicles more than 22 feet long and 8 ½ ft. wide, or more than 13 ½ ft. high must use Oversize/Remote. Courtesy shuttle service is available to Terminal 1. Phone 702.261.5122 to request shuttle service.

All long-term parking has a 30-day maximum parking limit without prior notice. To park more than 30 days, contact Airport Parking at 702.261.5122 or email your request to johns@mccarran.com.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

fierceredpanda wrote:
Much appreciated. I didn’t ask any questions, but I am happy to read the others’ and your answers.

I can see Karl starring in a Hallmark movie, Christmas at Greybar Lodge.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Karl's too cheap to pay for parking. It's bound to be parked at the curb near some poot sympathizers house, taking up space for 3 or 4 cars, where a neighbor has already complained about it.

By now it's been red tagged as abandoned if it hasn't been towed already.
Image Image Image Image Image

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

It's hard to imagine Karl paying airport parking prices in LV when he won't even cough up the nominal fee required to properly reserve a rural campsite for the over-sized truck he lives out of so that he doesn't get hassled by park rangers, etc.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

He can't play the "no oath of office" with Judge Malloy the same way he tried with the previous Ozaukee judge. Malloy's is on file. The prior judge's was also on file but the name in the search was spelled differently which made it harder to find

I wonder if this was the first time he found out there was a different judge in his case.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:50 pm
fierceredpanda wrote:
Much appreciated. I didn’t ask any questions, but I am happy to read the others’ and your answers.

As long as there are no lesbians in the movie!!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:31 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:50 pm
fierceredpanda wrote:
:snippity:

As long as there are no lesbians in the movie!!
:rotflmao:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:22 pm
He can't play the "no oath of office" with Judge Malloy the same way he tried with the previous Ozaukee judge. Malloy's is on file. The prior judge's was also on file but the name in the search was spelled differently which made it harder to find

I wonder if this was the first time he found out there was a different judge in his case.
It looks like Malloy just handled the stuff today and the Judge in charge of his case is named Steven Cain.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:17 pm
It's hard to imagine Karl paying airport parking prices in LV when he won't even cough up the nominal fee required to properly reserve a rural campsite for the over-sized truck he lives out of so that he doesn't get hassled by park rangers, etc.
Estiveo wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:51 pm
Karl's too cheap to pay for parking. It's bound to be parked at the curb near some poot sympathizers house, taking up space for 3 or 4 cars, where a neighbor has already complained about it.

By now it's been red tagged as abandoned if it hasn't been towed already.
I agree, that $15/day is much better spent on beer, so it's unlikely that Kap'n Karl would pay to park.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:52 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:22 pm

It looks like Malloy just handled the stuff today and the Judge in charge of his case is named Steven Cain.
Oath sworn on 1 August 2019. Received and filed by the WI SOS on 16 September 2019. I assume SovCit types would claim the delay between oath and received means it is invalid because of some sort of conspiracy.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Rusty, the All American Squirrel, noticed that the Journal Sentinel viewed the tweet. If you have a moment to retweet or tweet them, wouldn't it be terrific if they write the story Rusty mentions... my framing to them would be to publish as a deterrent to other idiots trying to do this.
Rusty, the All American Squirrel 🇺🇸 @ElvisIsEvil
I see the good folks at @JournalSentinel have viewed your tweet. Maybe they could do a story on how the hero of The Bundy Ranch Stand-Off and the Takeover of an Oregon Wildlife Refuge is now on his 4th Jail in just 10 days in Wisconsin. I think Capt Karl @kkoenigs1776 deserves it
7:30 PM - 17 Dec 2019
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Updated Karl schedule to include his Ozaukee court date.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Thanks FRP, SR, OL for the info and for answering questions, :thumbs:

You'd make good stand-ins for Macbeth's three witches, stirring your cauldron of Karlstew. What's that heady aroma? Mmm… schadenfreude!! Indeed "fair is foul, and foul is fair" for Karl and his unwise life choices.

fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda »

I do indeed "hover through the fog and the filthy air." ;)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Sam you are an incredible writer! I'd had thought of us as the Greek chorus girls in "Little Shop of Horrors" but both work :-D This is Trisha Jeffrey as Crystal, Carla J. Hargrove as Ronnette, and DeQuina Moore as Chiffon from the 2003 Broadway opening night (had been off Broadway years before). Lyrics work for Karl too also 8-)
Little shop, little shoppa horrors
Bop sh'bop, little shoppa terror
Watch 'em drop! Little shoppa horrors
No, oh, oh, no-oh!

Shing-a-ling, what a freaky thing to be happening!
Look out, look out, look out, look out!
Shang-a-lang, feel the sturm and drang in the air
Yeah!

Sha-la-la, stop right where you are
Don't you move a thing
You better (tellin' you, you better)
Tell your mama something's gonna get her
She better (everybody better beware!

Oh, here it comes, baby
Tell the world, baby
Oh oh, oh no
Oh, hit the dirt, baby
Tell the world, baby, oh oh, no, oh oh, no

Alley oop, hurry off to school child, I'm warnin' you
(Look out, look out, look, out, look out)
Run away, child you gonna pay if you stay, yeah
Look around, something's comin' down down the street for you

You betcha, you betcha, you betcha butt, you betcha
Best believe it, something's come to get ya
You betcha, you better watch your back in this town

11pm Vinelink check... Karl is still listed in jail.

Karl 12-17.JPG

Scir first posted about Karl being in jail again 12/6, but he was already through Winnebago and jailed in Marinette. So not exactly sure what day he was commanded to jail. We need to know so we can keep a day count of shame for Karl (and the taxpayers of Wisconsin). If he got nabbed on 12/4, tomorrow will be 2 weeks of jail yet no judges or police have been arrested or jailed yet... what could have gone wrong?

Hey Karl, Happy 14 Days! Hope you don't mind we're going to enjoy that yummy cake with wonderful Fogbow friends while you stew in your fourth jail cell in two weeks! And laugh and laugh at your self-incarceration because of your your delusions and idiocy. (We may need another cake if that date is wrong but never enough cake when mocking Karl :P )

Looking back at Karl's sterling record, he's had THIRTY EIGHT cases in Wisconsin alone -- and so far only Marinette from his Rainbow Tour is listed! His family must be so proud of him.

Karl WI 1.JPG
Karl WI 38.JPG

Marinette current:

Marinette 12-17.JPG

As Karl P. Koenigs put it so well in his Facebook post of 12/4/19 (Yes, he really said this):

"COWARDS DON'T DESERVE FREEDOM."

We agree.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

He was nabbed on Dec. 4.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Awesome! So the cake is correct, yay! :banana:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

So the good Kraptain has been a guest of the counties for 14 days now and has accumulated $10,000+ bail requirements. Now I guess my next question is has the bail been paid at the other counties or have they just been passing him down the line? It is interesting that no one seems to have stepped up to bail him out. Must just make the Kraptain feel all warm and cuddly from all the love.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”