Intelligence/Judiciary Impeachment Investigation: Trump Obstruction; Abuse of Power; Whistleblower(s)

TexasFilly

Re: Intelligence/Judiciary Impeachment Investigation: Trump Obstruction; Suborning Perjury; Whistleblower(s)

Post by TexasFilly »

Mr. Filly mercifully started power washing when Gym started in.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

RTH10260

Re: Intelligence/Judiciary Impeachment Investigation: Trump Obstruction; Suborning Perjury; Whistleblower(s)

Post by RTH10260 »

TexasFilly wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:48 am
Trump appears on White House lawn, gives "I didn't really know Sondland very well" schtick.

It would be nice if one of the Dems asked Sondland how many times he talked to BenadickDonald.
The EU will not like to hear that they are considered unimportant, that the Ambassador to the EU is only on speaker phone when in the Ukraine :blackeye:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Sam Stein
@samstein
·
1h
ha. what. Sondland scheduled a flight this afternoon to Brussels? Did he not think that maybe this might go on a bit???
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

TexasFilly wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:42 pm
Jeffrey, you should know that Neal Katyal is one of the premiere appellate lawyers in the country. He was the Acting Solicitor General for a time in the Obama administration.
I don’t know these things so I gotta ask people that do.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Thank you all for posting. My anxiety won't let me watch. :cantlook:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Did Castor go to Taft? :lol: This is wild watching the GOP fail. Good week for the Hattie McDaniel avatar :lol:

Bless Your Heart Donald.JPG

Bill Mitchell is flailing... he is actually using a TASS and Pravda story that some MP in Ukraine is DRAFTING an impeachment. Bill and his ilk have taken that all the way to its conclusion.

TASS!
Joe Biden’s son and his partners received $16.5 million from Burisma — Ukrainian MP
According to the politician, Hunter Biden was paid by laundered money for his services for Ukraine's Burisma Holdings energy company

KIEV, November 20. /TASS/. The Ukrainian Office of the Prosecutor General has drawn up an indictment against the owner of the Burisma Holdings energy company, ex-Ecology Minister Nikolai Zlochevsky, that contains information that the son of former US Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter, as a Burisma board member along with his partners received $16.5 million for their services, Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada MP from the ruling Servant of the People party Alexander Dubinsky told a press conference on Wednesday, citing the investigation’s materials. According to him, the money came from duplicitous criminal activity.

"Zlochevsky was charged with this new accusation by the Office of the Prosecutor General but the press ignored it," the MP said. "It was issued on November 14."

According to the politician, "the son of Vice-President Joe Biden was receiving payment for his services, with money raised through criminal means and money laundering." He also clarified that "Biden received money that did not come from the company’s successful operation but rather from money stolen from citizens."
https://tass.com/world/1090971

Mitchell Impeachment 145 11-20.JPG
Mitchell.JPG
Burisma.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

neonzx wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:37 pm
Brian Klaas@brianklaas
Something tells me Obama’s notes didn’t look like this.

Sharpie. :lol:
Now one can estimate just how bad dotus' eyesight is :doh:

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

Apparently Ken Starr is on Fox News saying that GOP Senators should consider having "the talk" with Donald.

Randomly chosen tweet with video clip in spoiler
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

The Bill Scumbag Mitchell stuff is a small taste of what was going to be dumped out there as soon as Ukraine announced the investigations. They had all this stuff ready, might as well dump it now.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Jared Holt
@jaredlholt
·
8m
Washington Examiner is ready to eat the rich
Quote Tweet

Washington Examiner
@dcexaminer
· 9m
Gordon Sondland wore a $55,000 watch for his impeachment testimony.

The median annual U.S. household income is $63,179.

https://washex.am/336wFsh
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Addie

Post by Addie »

New York Times
F.B.I. Sought to Interview Whistle-blower in Ukraine Case

Agents asked to speak with him last month but never did, though the bureau made clear to his lawyers that he was not the target of an ongoing investigation.

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. sought last month to interview the whistle-blower who helped ignite the impeachment inquiry as a witness in an ongoing investigation, several people familiar with the matter said.

The interview never took place. It is not clear why agents wanted to talk to the whistle-blower, a C.I.A. analyst, or how interested they remain in speaking to him.

The F.B.I. contacted lawyers for the whistle-blower and did not use his name in making the request. The whistle-blower’s account of the effort by President Trump, the president’s personal lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, and administration officials to push Ukraine to pursue investigations that would benefit Mr. Trump politically became a road map for the House’s impeachment investigation and has been largely corroborated by subsequent testimony.

The F.B.I. made clear to his lawyers that the whistle-blower was not the target of any ongoing investigations, according to people familiar with the matter.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The whistle blower is not a whit relevant after all the juicy testimony.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Meanwhile Rudy:
Rudy.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Good riddance to Rep. Will Hurd. He's a Trumper through and through. Shame on him. Let's get a Democrat to win his seat in 2020.

Addie

Post by Addie »

Salon: Pentagon confirms $35 million in aid still being withheld from Ukraine despite impeachment inquiry

The White House's unusual decision to freeze millions in aid to Ukraine in July is central to the impeachment probe

Jim

Post by Jim »

Now we know where the Trump crime family's kick-back is.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Some random delusional Trumper:

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:50 pm
Good riddance to Rep. Will Hurd. He's a Trumper through and through. Shame on him. Let's get a Democrat to win his seat in 2020.
Sekrit Stuffs!
TOLD YOU SO!
The other evening one of the local news stations did a report on the 20th Anniversary of the Bonfire Disaster. They showed a sepia tinged interview of one of the students present. He looked very familiar. I rewound it. It was Will Hurd. No implication here that Aggies are all hopeless. Just a tidbit.

Hurd won re-election last year by about 1000 votes. His decision to "retire" is likely predicated on that.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Addie wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:00 pm
Salon: Pentagon confirms $35 million in aid still being withheld from Ukraine despite impeachment inquiry

The White House's unusual decision to freeze millions in aid to Ukraine in July is central to the impeachment probe
Waiting to be sent to the Mexican border for a Great Wall :?:

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Tes would've had a great timeline for us, but just thought this might be of interest:

Addie

Post by Addie »

WaPo
Sondland says he told Pence that Ukraine military aid appeared conditioned on political investigations

Vice President Pence was informed just before meeting with the president of Ukraine in September that a U.S. ambassador believed that stalled military aid to Ukraine would probably not be released until Ukraine agreed to announce political investigations sought by President Trump, the ambassador testified Wednesday.

Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, told the House Intelligence Committee that he informed Pence of his fears just before Pence met with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in Warsaw on Sept. 1, a meeting where Sondland anticipated that Zelensky was likely to ask about frozen U.S. aid.

The testimony is the first indication that Pence may have known that congressionally appropriated funds for security assistance was conditioned on a foreign power agreeing to open investigations to assist Trump’s political prospects. The Ukrainians were being pressured to announce probes into Burisma, a gas company that hired former vice president Joe Biden’s son, and a debunked assertion that their country interfered in the 2016 campaign, according to congressional testimony and text messages.

Sondland’s account was immediately disputed in statement by Pence’s chief of staff, Marc Short, who said that Pence “never had a conversation with Gordon Sondland about investigating the Bidens, Burisma, or the conditional release of financial aid to Ukraine based upon potential investigations.”

He said that Sondland was “never alone” with Pence on the Poland trip and that the alleged conversation “never happened.”
Adding:
Rolling Stone: The Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Case Is Getting Close to Mike Pence and He’s Not Happy

Pence insists that a conversation about arms-for-investigations, detailed in sworn testimony by ambassador Gordon Sondland, “never happened”
Slate: Trump Never Wanted an Investigation

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I've been in meetings all day, just browsing the forum in between. So, I'm listening to Sondland testify now. Major scumbag. Maloney hit him pretty damn hard - that was quite satisfying, Sondland deserves it.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

neonzx wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:37 pm
Brian Klaas@brianklaas
Something tells me Obama’s notes didn’t look like this.

Sharpie. :lol:
He wants NOTHING.

Except...
ED2C83B5-60F9-4343-9D57-D80E2045CB52.jpeg
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

My general impression, and this is based on only about 1/2 hour I was able to watch, Sondland is trying to say Trump is guilty and Trump is innocent. He really does think he can say A is true and A is false.

:rolleye:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Return to “Impeachment”