Gavin Seim

Dolly

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Dolly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:35 am

Azastan wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:56 pm
I can't imagine that the pink car in front tows very well (and Ol' Gav has slipped up with his " Things you could never buy on the beach in Mexico". Won't mention 'freinds').
What does that mean? He is speaking English and I still don't understand.

I am going to bed. Maybe it will make sense in the morning.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:40 am

Dolly wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:35 am
Azastan wrote:
I can't imagine that the pink car in front tows very well (and Ol' Gav has slipped up with his " Things you could never buy on the beach in Mexico". Won't mention 'freinds').

It won't but sleep well.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 am

Dolly wrote:
Optimism is a joyous thing. But so often the prelude to disappointment.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:27 am

noblepa wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:35 pm
So was UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, until recently.

Shortly after that, he renounced his US citizenship.
It is my understanding that he first threatened to renounce it in 2006 when after travelling to the US on his US passport, he then boarded a flight to Mexico using his UK passport and was told he couldn't do that.
"As soon as the Continental Airlines guy saw my passport, he shook his head," recounts Boris in The Spectator magazine. The passport official explained that, as an American citizen, Boris had to travel on an American passport.

"Inspiration struck me," adds Boris, who went on to declare in the airport: "I renounce my American citizenship. I disclaim it. I discard it. ‘That's not good enough, sir,' he said. ‘I need some official document.'"
Which is correct. He couldn't renounce it on the spot and despite all the bluster and fury he didn't. This is why when he sold his flat in 2015, he got US tax bill and it popped up in the news. Again he publicly threatened to renounce it. However, he was asked about it in an interview a year later and gave a very evasive answer.

It wasn't until 2017 that he finally appeared on the US Treasury list of renounced citizenship. It costs £2,350.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:48 am

Dolly wrote:
Azastan wrote:

My guess is that he meant 'things you could never buy on the beach in the United States of America'.

That pink car still is going to present problems with the wheels like that.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:32 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 am
Dolly wrote:
Optimism is a joyous thing. But so often the prelude to disappointment.
Reminds me of the phrase: It is the hope that is killing us.

I checked his post. He has not edited it to make any corrections so :confused:

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:40 pm

Azastan wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:33 am
Raven wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:03 am
The families in the community of the ones that were murdered are doing a mass exodus from Mexico.

"More than 100 people fled their rural community in northern Mexico on Saturday in an 18-vehicle caravan heading north, days after nine of their family members were killed in a drug cartel ambush."

https://tucson.com/news/local/days-afte ... b77f0.html
I saw somewhere that one of the ambushed vehicles belonged to someone who was in the process of leaving for North Dakota.
The FLDS has been expanding in the Dakotas and now in Minnesota, where they've bought land up near Grand Marais. One of their South Dakota compounds not far from the Black Hills has also created tension with its neighbors over water use/number of wells drilled. (And also over the incessant construction/blasting racket, the fencing and berms designed to block the view inside, and the guard tower. Locals suspect the cult has constructed underground tunnels, hence the blasting.)

The LeBaron clan has a number of men working in the Bakken oilfields in the vicinity of Williston, ND. They began bringing their families there and settling a few years ago.

I've heard this bull before.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:20 am

Azastan wrote:
scirreeve wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:30 am
Gavin's like the guy who joins a classic sports car group and after having bought a '76 Pinto brings it to the group insisting that he got it for a song, that it's much cooler than and will run circles around the Aston Martins, Jags, Porsches and the rest.

“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:28 am

Hey! My first car was a '72 Pinto & it was awesome! people would see me in it and say, "Aww, whatta dork."

Image Image Image Image Image

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:59 pm

Gavin's like the guy who joins a classic sports car group and after having bought a '76 Pinto brings it to the group insisting that he got it for a song, that it's much cooler than and will run circles around the Aston Martins, Jags, Porsches and the rest.
Estiveo wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:28 am
Hey! My first car was a '72 Pinto & it was awesome! people would see me in it and say, "Aww, whatta dork."

Gavin's the guy who makes a 2nd Amendment youtube in which he pulls out a mouse gun nobody carries anymore and lets his finger ride the trigger for a few minutes. . . then he picks up a shotgun, which he doesn't seem familiar with either.

Translation: He's a counterfeit!

“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

boots

Post by boots » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:31 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:30 am
That is one homely couple.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:03 am

Gav continues to post ridiculous stuff on his FB - here is one. There are several more on his FB page.
Gavin Seim updated his cover photo.
3 hrs ·
Stooped in the road to take her photo :)
Tuxpan MX
► Show Spoiler

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:51 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:03 am
Gav continues to post ridiculous stuff on his FB - here is one. There are several more on his FB page.
I am struck by Gavvy's absurd contention that other's failures to follow his sort of life style is proof that they support tyranny.

Gavvy Poo Poo Boy is so very desperate to justify his beliefs and actions that he'll harangue people over things most of us would consider "life style choices" in order to make himself seem holy. This little ruse had its origins in Seim, years ago, getting Facebook likes for citing life choices he claims to have made as proof of his rightness. Gavin wanted his followers to think that being "an advocate", carrying a gun (which I doubt he really did), howling at authority figures and making a Stepford family meant he was right.

But years later, isolated in Mexico, without meaningful participation in the poot subculture, and bereft of new ideas Little Gavvy is reduced to haranguing others for the un-Gavvy thought crime of believing that it's okay wear baggy swim trunks.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:28 am

Just mentioning that Barack Obama had Dual Kenyan citizenship till he was 21 without being aware of it. Then, according to the Kenyan Constitution, to keep his Kenyan citizenship he would have had to renounce his US citizenship as they dont allow dual citizenship after that date. Not being aware of it he didn't (not that he would have anyway) and the Kenyan Citizenship lapsed.

One of the fascinating knowledge wrinkles that comes from being immersed in the Labour of Idiots for 10 years.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:26 am

Suranis wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:28 am
Just mentioning that Barack Obama had Dual Kenyan citizenship till he was 21 without being aware of it.
Most countries have laws like this. I think it's meant to be a backup citizenship, in case birth doesn't confer citizenship some other way. Countries don't want people to be born stateless, though it does happen sometimes.

This bramble need not be traversed.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:47 am

Suranis wrote:
Just mentioning that Barack Obama had Dual Kenyan citizenship till he was 21 without being aware of it.
Ted Cruz was born in Canada and renounced his also.

Michele Bachmann had dual Swiss citizenship from her marriage.

I'm done

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:21 am

I've actually been searching my family tree for any extra citizenships I might be entitled to, just in case I ever want to flee the U.S.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:25 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:21 am
I've actually been searching my family tree for any extra citizenships I might be entitled to, just in case I ever want to flee the U.S.
I believe there was a time not so long ago when the title of Lord could be bought. Can a person apply for citizenship based on the title?

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:05 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:25 am
I believe there was a time not so long ago when the title of Lord could be bought. Can a person apply for citizenship based on the title?
The "Lord of the Manor" scams were in the same category as buying land on the moon. However, many countries, allow citizenship to be bought, usually couched as economic citizenship or residency programmes and requiring a minimum "investment". I'm sure the amounts have been updated, but the US had a $500k minimum requirement and the UK £1m.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:15 pm

Yes, a lot of countries have investment incentive schemes. Let's just say I don't have the kind of funds that approach requires.

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:27 pm

I can't help but notice how Gavin seems to have sought shelter on military controlled beaches after the massacre of other Americans in exile.

He seemed okay with heavily armed soldiers protecting his family and didn't confront them (other than his typically cowardly attack on Facebook).

He seems to have redefined his own term of bootlicker lol

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:29 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:15 pm
Yes, a lot of countries have investment incentive schemes. Let's just say I don't have the kind of funds that approach requires.
Some options:
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/citizen ... -a-citizen

If you don’t qualify as a refugee etc

Then via Permanent Resident stream (yeah including investment) -
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/p ... sa-options

:)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:58 pm

I've actually looked at Australia's Skilled Worker scheme, but you've got to be under 45. I'm just on the wrong side of that.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:56 pm

Raven wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:27 pm
I can't help but notice how Gavin seems to have sought shelter on military controlled beaches after the massacre of other Americans in exile.

He seemed okay with heavily armed soldiers protecting his family and didn't confront them (other than his typically cowardly attack on Facebook).

He seems to have redefined his own term of bootlicker lol
Seims like a pretty violent place where he is having a holiday. There are many articles about this place and cartel wars if you do the Google but most are in Spanish. This one is from just a couple of months ago (and is in English).
In Veracruz , on Monday morning a body appeared hanging from a bridge that is located between the community of Santiago de la Peña and the port of Tuxpan. The body had a face covered with a clear plastic sheet.

During the morning a video was broadcast where the victim allegedly appears while being interrogated by a group of organized crime. See Video below, safe to watch.

The alleged hitman of the 35-Z group was tortured, interrogated, executed and hung on a bridge in Tuxpan, Veracruz by four hooded criminals wearing long guns thought to be from Grupo Sombra.
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/09/e ... gated.html

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:30 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:56 pm

Seims like a pretty violent place where he is having a holiday. There are many articles about this place and cartel wars if you do the Google but most are in Spanish. This one is from just a couple of months ago (and is in English).
In Veracruz , on Monday morning a body appeared hanging from a bridge that is located between the community of Santiago de la Peña and the port of Tuxpan. The body had a face covered with a clear plastic sheet.

During the morning a video was broadcast where the victim allegedly appears while being interrogated by a group of organized crime. See Video below, safe to watch.

The alleged hitman of the 35-Z group was tortured, interrogated, executed and hung on a bridge in Tuxpan, Veracruz by four hooded criminals wearing long guns thought to be from Grupo Sombra.
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/09/e ... gated.html
No wonder he is staying close to the military protection there.

I am just taking a wild guess but I am thinking he didn't go there to try and confront the cartel for violating the constitutional rights of the people they kill.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”