Gav sees a Federale packing a small arsenal and starts trouble? :clap:

Resume18

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Resume18 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:34 am

Just a matter of time.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:20 am

Obviously one must be skeptical – or even disbelieving – of everything said or written by Slimy Seim.

When he claims to tell the cop to read the Constitution, I wonder whether he has any shred of understanding of the Constitution of Mexico? Heck, I doubt that he knows much of his USA's Constitution beyond sovcit argle-bargle!

Mexico's Constitution is a very different document than the USA's. While of course it protects or provides many individual rights, the USM Constitution emphases protection of the Mexican state from foreign interference, to the extent that non-nationals and/or non-citizens are barred from many roles, such as serving in the police or armed forces, participation in politics, owning land near the country's borders and so on. These concerns arose from repeated interventions and invasions from European powers and the undue power of the Roman Catholic church especially in the 19th century.

It will be amusing when Seim gets into trouble and finds that Mexican courts do not recognize the special god-given privileges that are due to him as a white US citizen, especially one keen to avoid USA law enforcement.
Off Topic
As the official name of Mexico is los Estados Unidos Mexicanos, the United States of Mexico, it seemed polite to me to distinguish explicitly between the USM and the USA

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:17 am

Ya I imagine any video from Her Gavin will be carefully edited.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Raven

Post by Raven » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:03 am

The families in the community of the ones that were murdered are doing a mass exodus from Mexico.

"More than 100 people fled their rural community in northern Mexico on Saturday in an 18-vehicle caravan heading north, days after nine of their family members were killed in a drug cartel ambush."

https://tucson.com/news/local/days-afte ... b77f0.html

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:33 am

Raven wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:03 am
The families in the community of the ones that were murdered are doing a mass exodus from Mexico.

"More than 100 people fled their rural community in northern Mexico on Saturday in an 18-vehicle caravan heading north, days after nine of their family members were killed in a drug cartel ambush."

I saw somewhere that one of the ambushed vehicles belonged to someone who was in the process of leaving for North Dakota.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:49 am

Azastan wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:33 am
Raven wrote:

I saw somewhere that one of the ambushed vehicles belonged to someone who was in the process of leaving for North Dakota.
I'm not clear on their citizenship status? Are they American or dual citizens and how?

What Gavin and Nathan are likely incapable of figuring out is that when everyone has guns and the government is weak or indifferent, you're going to have lots of this kind of violence. Which works for them when it's the Bundys who are armed, not so much when it's drug cartels.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:32 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:49 am
Azastan wrote:
Raven wrote:

I'm not clear on their citizenship status? Are they American or dual citizens and how?

What Gavin and Nathan are likely incapable of figuring out is that when everyone has guns and the government is weak or indifferent, you're going to have lots of this kind of violence. Which works for them when it's the Bundys who are armed, not so much when it's drug cartels.
If I understand correctly, they are dual citizens. It looks as if most of them return to the United States of America, have their children born there, then go back to Mexico. That makes the children automatically US citizens. Under Mexican law, children born to Mexican citizens, even born outside of Mexico, are also Mexican citizens.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:40 am

Azastan wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:32 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:49 am
Azastan wrote:

If I understand correctly, they are dual citizens. It looks as if most of them return to the United States of America, have their children born there, then go back to Mexico. That makes the children automatically US citizens. Under Mexican law, children born to Mexican citizens, even born outside of Mexico, are also Mexican citizens.
That would make the children "Anchor Babies". Where is the RWNJ outrage?

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:20 am
When he claims to tell the cop to read the Constitution....
I and a lot of people on here would doubt he could say that sentence in Spanish.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:44 pm

Azastan wrote:
I didn't think the US allowed joint citizenship. Possibly US citizens with residency rights in Mexico?

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:56 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:44 pm
Azastan wrote:
I didn't think the US allowed joint citizenship. Possibly US citizens with residency rights in Mexico?
I am a dual citizen of the United States and the UK.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:58 pm

1 I don't know what I'm thinking of then
2 You haven't called round

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:59 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:58 pm
I'm in Washington State LOL.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:00 pm

I'll let you off then.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:01 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
I wonder if something's changed. I had a friend who was a dual citizen who had to choose by age 21 one way or another. Not recently; years ago.
Edit: U.S. doesn't formally recognize dual citizenships.
https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizen ... nship.html

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:40 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:01 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
I wonder if something's changed. I had a friend who was a dual citizen who had to choose by age 21 one way or another. Not recently; years ago.
Edit: U.S. doesn't formally recognize dual citizenships.
https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizen ... nship.html
But other countries do.

In my case, I was born in England, to English parents. As far as the UK is concerned, that makes me forever a citizen of the UK. My parents emigrated to the United States, became US citizens, and thus, I became one also since I was a minor at the time of naturalization.

It sounds as if it's the same with Mexico. Children born to people who are citizens of Mexico are considered citizens of Mexico no matter where they are born. So if one of the LeBaron group goes to live in, say, North Dakota, and has children, the US considers them to be citizens--but so does Mexico.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:45 pm

:think: My interpretation of "not recognizing dual citizenship" (in any country) is that the country's laws say that if you're a citizen of that country then the authorities will ignore any other citizenship that you have or claim to have. So no diplomatic immunity, no special tax treatment, etc.

Countries that insist that their citizens renounce any other citizenship usually seem to have a provision in the rules acknowledging that some countries do not recognize renunciation of citizenship by a born citizen.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Azastan wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:56 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:44 pm
Azastan wrote:
I am a dual citizen of the United States and the UK.
So was UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, until recently.

He was born in New York to UK citizens who were living there on business. Since he was born on US soil, he was a US citizen. Since his parents were UK citizens, so was he.

A few years ago, when he was mayor of London, he sold his personal residence for a substantial profit. It is my understanding that UK tax laws do not tax profit from the sale of a personal residence, but US law does.

US tax law also says that US citizens are responsible for paying taxes on income earned anywhere in the world. The IRS got wind of the sale and came after him for the tax due. He settled with the IRS, but I don't believe that the terms were ever made public.

SHortly after that, he renounced his US citizenship.

For that matter, UK Prince Archie, the infant son of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, is also a US citizen. His mother was and still is a US citizen. She will be responsible for US tax on residuals she receives from her acting career. Archie, as a US citizen, could find himself in the same position as Boris Johnson, when he is old enough to have his own income. I'm really surprised that she didn't renounce her US citizenship before Archie was born.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:41 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:45 pm
:think: My interpretation of "not recognizing dual citizenship" (in any country) is that the country's laws say that if you're a citizen of that country then the authorities will ignore any other citizenship that you have or claim to have. So no diplomatic immunity, no special tax treatment, etc.

Countries that insist that their citizens renounce any other citizenship usually seem to have a provision in the rules acknowledging that some countries do not recognize renunciation of citizenship by a born citizen.
The last thing was pertinent to the birthers' belief that Barack Obama lost his US citizenship and became a citizen of Indonesia. However, Indonesia requires that a naturalized citizen must formally renounce citizenship in any other country.

US law, however, says that a minor (which BHO was when he lived in Indonesia) can NOT renounce his/her citizenship and his parents/guardians can NOT renounce it on his/her behalf. So, there is no way that BHO could have lost his US citizenship or become an Indonesian citizen.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:50 pm

I knew Gab's parents were in Mexico - evidently one of his brothers (not named Nathan) is there too - not sure which one because he has many. Also looks like dangerous shit they are doing with the Seim kids. Also too, "the wives"
Gavin Seim
3 Comments
81 Views · about an hour ago ·
At the beach in Mexico with 2 of my brothers, the wives, 15 kids and freinds. Also the kids are riding cars towed behind a quad. Things you could never buy on the beach in Mexico

#mexico #kidsstuff #illegal #travel #family #gringos #mexico #latinculture #oceanview #littlecars #kidscars #laplaya #veracruz #italika
► Show Spoiler

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:55 pm

He really has absolutely no idea what goes on in the real world.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:56 pm

I can't imagine that the pink car in front tows very well (and Ol' Gav has slipped up with his " Things you could never buy on the beach in Mexico". Won't mention 'freinds').

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:07 am

Whip wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:55 pm
He really has absolutely no idea what goes on in the real world.
How can he? He has no life experience beyond interaction with his small, dysfunctional family. He is as sophisticated as Floyd the barber, though unfortunately only as intelligent as a curbstone.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:30 am

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”