January 6 Select Committee

New Turtle

Re: January 6 Select Committee

Post by New Turtle »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:18 pm Hannity is becoming a bad word in some RWNJ circles, I’ve noticed in the last couple days.

Also, tfg demands to be heard! He must really not like what is going on today.
7914CD71-A1CF-420D-90CA-BBF1ECCFB1E5.png
He claims it is one-sided, but if you really think about it, what's the other side? It basically comes down to "I'm right because I said so"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

New Turtle wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:03 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:18 pm Hannity is becoming a bad word in some RWNJ circles, I’ve noticed in the last couple days.

Also, tfg demands to be heard! He must really not like what is going on today.
7914CD71-A1CF-420D-90CA-BBF1ECCFB1E5.png
He claims it is one-sided, but if you really think about it, what's the other side?
The other side is the fifth. They all took it. They had a chance to have their say.

Shoot. Bannon is still fighting a chance to have his say. So is Navarro. Meadows just ignored his chance, and is probably going to get away with it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:44 pm
dan1100 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:00 am Bold prediction.

The Select Committee already has the deposition of someone who was on the tour or who helped set it up.
Ya know, seeing that they have the pictures the guy took of Nadler's office plaque and the wall with all the committee staff photos, ya gotta wonder how they don't have the pictures he took of all the other stuff, and wonder if maybe they know who he is and have already had a chat. :popcorn:
They may have the pictures from social media while the unpublished sinister spy category may have been deleted after the J6 desaster. It's been some weeks and even a dull bulb might be bright enough to whitewash incriminating evidence.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

On a lighter note:

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:44 pm
dan1100 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:00 am Bold prediction.

The Select Committee already has the deposition of someone who was on the tour or who helped set it up.
Ya know, seeing that they have the pictures the guy took of Nadler's office plaque and the wall with all the committee staff photos, ya gotta wonder how they don't have the pictures he took of all the other stuff, and wonder if maybe they know who he is and have already had a chat. :popcorn:
I think it's called reconnaissance.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

They send letters…

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
raison de arizona

:boxing:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

So this DrShay is frequently suspended from Twitter yet ends up back tweeting nutty MAGA nonsense and bible quotes to her 50K+ followers.

Was spreading the word of the Lord for her, as y'all know how I compassionately do, but shockingly, she didn't seem to appreciate it. Not looking good for Pence getting their votes in 2024. 8-)

AMABLACKPATRIOT @DrShayPhD 13h
There is no sin greater than unbelief.

AMABLACKPATRIOT @DrShayPhD 6h
Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Hebrews 3:12

AMABLACKPATRIOT @DrShayPhD 6h
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God...
John 3:18-19

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious Replying to @DrShayPhD
#GregJacob, #MikePence's lawyer, said Christian faith sustained him #Jan6. He read Daniel 6, about a man of God refusing orders from a Pagan king he can't follow & does his duty true to his oath to God, saying he “felt that’s what had played out that day.” #January6thHearings
4:44 PM · Jun 16, 2022·Twitter Web App

AMABLACKPATRIOT @DrShayPhD 5h Replying to @Orly_licious
That's all well and good, but Daniel never said to honor a fraudulent election and no one told Pence to do anything except to use his constitutional powers to delay certifying the election until the credible accusation of fraud could be investigated.

AMABLACKPATRIOT @DrShayPhD 4h
Furthermore, Daniel never suggested helping Satan seat a fraudulent King. Nobody asked Pence to do anything that was not within the boundaries of his role as VP. Thanks to his cowardice, The Antichrist now has full control of America and soon, it's Constitution.

If Pence ends up winning the GOP's nomination, Shay will not be voting for him, and I don't want to hear anything about the lesser of two evils. Y'all will just have be angry at me and cut me off. I don't hate him, but Pence is a COWARD.

For someone who says your role is "calling out scams to warn innocent people," you sure seem to miss a lot of what the Liberals are doing, but that's okay. Do you, boo!

Don't tweet me this nonsense anymore* unless you want me to introduce you to Jesus, because I am not about what you're into, Sir!!

Out Spoken @maybellborusty 4h Replying to @Orly_licious and @DrShayPhD
He had many facts showing election funny business. He just caved like he did when he was governor. He will never be president.

Marek Korzeniowski @Mkorzy 4h Replying to @Orly_licious and @DrShayPhD
I’m not sure who sounds more delusional, Pence or Biden…
*The word of the Lord is nonsense?

Bonus: Interesting tweet from a researcher looking at 43 million tweets to see who spread the most disinformation. Retweeted. DrShay looked at my timeline and got vewwy angwy. Her followers have been liking the heck out of her tweet.

Dan Froomkin/PressWatchers.org ☮️ @froomkin Jun 15
Researchers combed through 45 million tweets that sowed doubt on the 2020 election. Here are the "top spreaders": https://techpolicy.press/researchers-re ... -election/

AMABLACKPATRIOT @DrShayPhD Replying to @froomkin and @Orly_licious
So what? It is stolen. Dragging Americans through a Kangaroo Court, and getting Twitter to ban people who know what they know, doesn't mean anything. If it wasn't stolen, why refuse to hear the evidence? All you do, you won't get people to stop believing what they know.

So overall, seems Trump supporters are moving forward, focusing on the next election, and are appreciating the Jan 6th Committee hearings to learn how the dotard was lying to them, grifting $250M & trying to destroy our Republic. :towel:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:34 pm Eastman asking for a pardon said it all to me.
:yeahthat:
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

great tweeting orly, but these are people who believe they can cure covid by drinking urine.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

LOL almost forgot about this guy:

"Did Donald Trump lose the election?"

"Joe Biden was elected president"
raison de arizona

Robert Ray is a piece of garbage and it is too early here to go individually through his nonsense, but this -> :lol: is me laughing at Ray’s assertion that Eastman’s request for a pardon is not an indication that Eastman thought he did anything wrong.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ginni Thomas announces that she will cooperate with the J6 Committee, telling the right-wing ‘Daily Caller’ last night: “I can’t wait to clear up misconceptions. I look forward to talking to them.”
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I won't hold my breath.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:28 am I won't hold my breath.
Same here. Executive privilege in 5...4...3...2...1...
Edit: Fix nasty typo :oopsy: :bag:
raison de arizona

Ginni Thomas is a true nut job. I don't know what to expect from her. She believes she is 1000% in the right and may not be afraid to say so. I dunno.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:37 am
AndyinPA wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:28 am I won't hold my breath.
Same here. Executive privilege in 5...4...3...2...1...
Edit: Fix nasty typo :oopsy: :bag:
Stop that. Just stop.

"Executive Privilege" is not "Republicans with some possible past tense tenuous connection to the government don't want to admit they were criminals on the record".

It's employees of the Executive Branch giving candid advice and counsel to the President. The President has to be involved in the conversation, they can't be talking about crimeing or couping and importantly they can't be members of Congress or non-executive branch or non current employees.

You gotta be working for the President, and talking to the President.

And we shouldn't have to tie up half the US District Court for the District of Columbia for 2 years to establish that on a case by case basis.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

:yeahthat:
It's not some nebulous cloud. If I had my druthers, it would be a five minute conversation at the time of invocation, at which it would be easily determined yay or nay. Not some intense hearings scheduled months in the future where ridiculous arguments are consistently made.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/17/politics ... index.html
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and his deputy Gabe Sterling will testify publicly at the next hearing held by the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, riot at the US Capitol, multiple sources familiar with the plans tells CNN.

The hearing, scheduled for Tuesday will focus on how former President Donald Trump and his allies pressured officials in key battleground states as they sought to overturn the 2020 presidential election, multiple sources said.

Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff of California, a member of the committee, is expected to play a leading role in Tuesday’s hearing.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

62acee5e826fd.image.jpg
62acee5e826fd.image.jpg (23.51 KiB) Viewed 475 times
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:23 am 62acee5e826fd.image.jpg
That's what we get for abandoning Columbia as our personification of freedom... :fingerwag:

She at least had a sword and shield.... :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

neonzx wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:07 pm :nope: The DOJ can wait their turn.

Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:23 am 62acee5e826fd.image.jpg
:biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”