Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Whip

Re: Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Post by Whip » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:56 pm

the only hunger strike he is on is his hunger for attention that he can't get right now.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:19 am

:clap:

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:16 am

Michael is on hunger strike (no food or water) in five days. For 2+ days, the guards had his water turned off in his cell
So the guards are facilitating his request? What's wrong with that?
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 am

Yeah, I don't believe a word of that. Prisons have methods for dealing with people who won't eat or drink.
This bramble need not be traversed.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:10 am

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:53 pm
Whoever runs his page says he is on a hunger strike. I don't believe much in this post.
Update 8/12/19:
MICHAEL LEWIS ARTHUR MEYER has been in the Pima County jail since 8/5/19. Michael is on hunger strike (no food or water) in five days.
Yeah, if he'd had no water for five days, he'd be dead by now.

And if his access to water had actually been restricted in the jail, well - KARMA.

:twoup: :torches: :twoup:
I've heard this bull before.

Foggy

Yeah, KARMA.

Post by Foggy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:11 am

:like:
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:46 am

While their story is that he was stopped/questioned/cut loose/arrested while out picking up trash by the highway in Three Points the morning of the arrest, this post and subsequent video showing them LARPing around schools there. I don't doubt they're picking up trash while they're doing it, it makes for good PR, but it's no surprise that they attracted attention wandering around in that particular area even without school being in session yet.
Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 11.36.58 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:12 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:46 am
While their story is that he was stopped/questioned/cut loose/arrested while out picking up trash by the highway in Three Points the morning of the arrest, this post and subsequent video showing them LARPing around schools there. I don't doubt they're picking up trash while they're doing it, it makes for good PR, but it's no surprise that they attracted attention wandering around in that particular area even without school being in session yet.

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 11.36.58 AM.png

Yep, after rereading the article linked by Scirreeve previously:
On Monday morning, Meyer went on Facebook Live and showed himself walking outside the fence of Robles Elementary School in Three Points, discussing smuggling routes and garbage in the desert.

Representatives of the Altar Valley school district called 911, superintendent David Dumon said, and responding deputies arrested Meyer on the new warrants.
Yep, they lie.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:56 pm

Yabut the schools were not on lockdown/
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:49 am

and how is it he's the only one who knows these smuggling routes? :confused:

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:29 am

Well he goes deep undercover in the Pedo lanes to find out. REALLY deep undercover.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:42 am

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:29 am
I’m a little angry that it took a year for them to charge him. The result of destroying the tanks, whether intentional or not, was that people crossing the border could die from dehydration. It’s not a mere property crime or vandalism. It’s an evil act and he should have been busted immediately.
The problem is he's not the only asshat doing this. And some of the asshats destroying the tanks and spilling the water are Customs and Border Patrol employees. I agree with you that what they are doing is an evil act. Arizona in the summer is hotter than hell. Destroying tanks is condemning people to die, but that's part of the racism of our government.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Sign for VOP and help keep our schools safe.
VOP is what our schools need to be kept safe from.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:55 am

He got some new charges a couple of days ago.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:59 am

I hadn't checked on him for a few days - no longer in the infirmary so I guess his stupid hunger strike is over. Still in jail though so that is good.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:05 am

:thumbs:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:13 am

So someone who presumably is all for private property rights went on to private property and destroyed what the owners set out.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:35 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:13 am
So someone who presumably is all for private property rights went on to private property and destroyed what the owners set out.
Yup! That's libertarianism for you. Everyone has the freedom for me to do what I want.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:43 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
This is also endemic in rural/outstate areas with locals living near public lands and/or private seasonal-use property. The locals have an attitude of ownership rights by proximity (and sometimes by duration), which means they have no problem with treating public land or other people's private land as their personal property.

Decades before the Bundy confrontation in Nevada, people living in the Arrowhead region of Minnesota behaved similarly when the Boundary Waters Canoe Area was established and then when access/usage restrictions were tightened. How dare outsiders dictate how the locals could use their land?

There's a love/hate relationship with tourists in the region to this very day. They're happy to take their money, but they resent their presence and political influence.
I've heard this bull before.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:02 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:43 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
This is also endemic in rural/outstate areas with locals living near public lands and/or private seasonal-use property. The locals have an attitude of ownership rights by proximity (and sometimes by duration), which means they have no problem with treating public land or other people's private land as their personal property.

Decades before the Bundy confrontation in Nevada, people living in the Arrowhead region of Minnesota behaved similarly when the Boundary Waters Canoe Area was established and then when access/usage restrictions were tightened. How dare outsiders dictate how the locals could use their land?

There's a love/hate relationship with tourists in the region to this very day. They're happy to take their money, but they resent their presence and political influence.
This is exactly what goes on in the Ozark Scenic Riverways (National Park Service) and Pioneer Forest (huge private timber operation with tree hugging environmental philosophy).

How dare they not let them drive their ATV's and 4x4's in the forest. :eek2:

They don't resent the Forest Service nearly as much because while they have basically the same rule, there is almost no enforcement because of the lack of manpower.
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

Joey

Post by Joey » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:02 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:43 pm
pipistrelle wrote:

This is exactly what goes on in the Ozark Scenic Riverways (National Park Service) and Pioneer Forest (huge private timber operation with tree hugging environmental philosophy).

How dare they not let them drive their ATV's and 4x4's in the forest. :eek2:

They don't resent the Forest Service nearly as much because while they have basically the same rule, there is almost no enforcement because of the lack of manpower.
About 30 years ago I started hunting mushrooms on tree company property (chanterelles). The locals were used to being able to drive the logging roads and hunt. The locals also used to poach deer, elk, and bear. They'd dump their garbage on the tree company property, set up meth labs, cut trees.

About 27 years ago those tree companies started gating their properties. For many years they had problems with the locals making trails around the gates, and driving around on ATVs so they could keep hunting and poaching. But after about 10 or 15 years of the roads being gated, that activity dropped off. The locals who knew the roads when they were still open had aged out, for the most part. The younger locals didn't see the tree property as 'theirs' any more, and they didn't know the roads well enough to outrun the company's rangers. Most of the roads are walk-in access only, so it's too much trouble to go in, as well.

Now the properties are not only gated, but you'd better have a permit showing on your vehicle when you are parked at the gate or you will be charged with trespassing.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:00 pm

MLAM was supposed to have a status conference on his probation revocation yesterday. He "refused" transport so he was rescheduled to Sept. 3. Judge paused his speedy trial clock. He is supposed to be arraigned on his new felony charges this afternoon (same court, different Judge). Let's see if he pulls the same crap again.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:30 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:00 pm
He "refused" transport
People in pre-trial detention can do that? Just say "I don't wanna"?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:41 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:30 pm
scirreeve wrote:
He "refused" transport
He’s Caucasian.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:55 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:30 pm
scirreeve wrote:
He "refused" transport
Good question but I remember Ammo and cRyan doing that in the Bundy case so seemingly so. MLAM is not actually in pre-trial detention. Bail has been set for the new charges but he is being held for probation violation on his previous conviction.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”