Mike Parsons

GlimDropper

Re: Mike Parsons

Post by GlimDropper » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Amusing Catch 22. Because the plane was purchased for Pop-a-Squat Nation it didn't need registration or proof of sale but because it lacked those Pop-a-Squat didn't own the plane.

Sovcittery at it's finest.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:23 am

Yo Frater, I'm doing some crime scene reconstruction and was wondering if you've done it already to compare notes. I'm pretty astonished with what I've got so far. The pond is deep into Burnett's property, the dogs had traveled over 1,800 feet onto Burnett's property. If Pat was truly towards the driveway then there is absolutely no way Laxtons shots could have hit Pat and absolutely could not have hit Mike's house. More shockingly, Mike had to trespass a full 500 feet into Burnetts land to assault King and Laxton. I mean this was just brazen. And even up to 2018, the neighbors properties look well maintained and landscaped while Mike's land is just a pigsty.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:00 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:23 am
Yo Frater, I'm doing some crime scene reconstruction and was wondering if you've done it already to compare notes. I'm pretty astonished with what I've got so far. The pond is deep into Burnett's property, the dogs had traveled over 1,800 feet onto Burnett's property. If Pat was truly towards the driveway then there is absolutely no way Laxtons shots could have hit Pat and absolutely could not have hit Mike's house. More shockingly, Mike had to trespass a full 500 feet into Burnetts land to assault King and Laxton. I mean this was just brazen. And even up to 2018, the neighbors properties look well maintained and landscaped while Mike's land is just a pigsty.
King tack should be near the hangar not the house, he was working on a helicopter there. The ditch runs along the side of the road, go to street view and you can see it, it's about a 2 foot drop off. Other than than pretty much what the trial record reflects.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:20 pm

For those keeping track at home the current list of "ambassadors" for the Pop-A-Squat nation are:

Mikey Parsons - USA
[Aggravated assault, Burglary, Felon in possession of a firearm]

Patrick Hoffman - Belgium
[1st degree murder of a police officer - life without]

David Hinkson - France
[Solicitation of murder of a federal judge, AUSA, & IRS agent]

Russell Landers - Scotland
[Bank & mail fraud, threatening a judge, fugitive in possession of a firearm]

Ed Brown - Switzerland
[Tax evasion, structuring, conspiracy to use force against US agents, felon in possession, ect, ect.]

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:29 pm

Apparently being convicted of felonies is a prerequisite for being named an ambassador. It will be tough for them to be at their embassy but since host countries haven't recognized them, no big loss.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:26 am

Someone with the screen name of Orlando Rodriguez Jr. (supposedly in Puerto Rico) has Rudy and Mikey all hot and bothered. There is more on Lonestar Dumbass' page.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:31 am

What Rudy needs to do is print out the Google maps page for Mike's property and mail it to him. Mike can mark on the map where the entire situation unfolded. Seems like this would clear up many questions.

Mike really is an interesting case of for a better term "belief perseverance." He has two+ years inside at this point and several more to come yet he keeps quadrupling down on his own bull crap.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:55 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:31 am
What Rudy needs to do is print out the Google maps page for Mike's property and mail it to him. Mike can mark on the map where the entire situation unfolded. Seems like this would clear up many questions.

Mike really is an interesting case of for a better term "belief perseverance." He has two+ years inside at this point and several more to come yet he keeps quadrupling down on his own bull crap.
I doubt if he even knows anymore, he's lied too often and told too many different version, but then on the other hand it would be entertaining to watch him invent new versions and try and spin it differently.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:57 pm

I did some empirical research over the weekend. During the trial Mike tells the jury to count out the steps he takes in the audio to measure the distances involved. So I went to the park started walking in sync with the audio. Assuming the audio starts where the dog died, Mike had to walk 200 to 300 feet to reach the neighbors.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:00 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:55 pm
GlimDropper wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:31 am

I doubt if he even knows anymore, he's lied too often and told too many different version, but then on the other hand it would be entertaining to watch him invent new versions and try and spin it differently.
Yeah. If he made a video of everything and documented everything, he would still give a completely different story, even if his own video showed the opposite.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:26 pm

As of the federal inmate locator today, Mr. Pop-A-Squat is officially a federal inmate

Name: MICHAEL WAYNE PARSONS
Register Number: 30237-047
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: UNKNOWN

Most likely he's at USP Atlanta which is the transfer hub for federal prisons here in the southeast.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Bet he's not happy. We'll have to wait for TexasDummy to hear all about the great injustices and violations of his constirpational rights done to poor poor Mikey.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:36 pm

Ho Ho... Mr. Pop-A-Squat has much for me, skip to 3:10 then to 13:30 for the good stuff....

Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Frater gets another shout out from Rudy and the ambassador - well done. It sounds like Pat Parsons is moving to the camp section of that Aliceville Prison - that camp is the lowest security place to ride out federal time. Meanwhile, the ambassador is about to spend 5-6 years in a medium or maximum security federal prison. While she gets to spend the rest of her time at a camp reading, taking classes, doing crafts, probably gardening, and working at a job, he gets to sit in a prison with a bunch of hard core felons that are likely not going to tolerate his nonsense.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:02 am

Welcome to our little raucous playpen, Michael in Houston. :bighug:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:34 pm

Ambassador Pop-A-Squat has finally arrived at his new embassy... :rotflmao:

Release Date: 07/19/2025
Located At: FCI Memphis

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:05 am

Frater I*I wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:34 pm

I wonder if they moved him there due to it's proximity to Tipton County, where he may still have business with their courts. If not, what's the over/under that he eventually gets moved to the CMU in Terre Haute.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:57 pm

Frater I*I wrote:

:snippity:
:rotflmao:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:50 pm

RVInit wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:57 pm
Frater I*I wrote:

:snippity:
:rotflmao:
I believe technically that is the address of the "Official Residence".

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:24 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:05 am
Frater I*I wrote:

I wonder if they moved him there due to it's proximity to Tipton County, where he may still have business with their courts. If not, what's the over/under that he eventually gets moved to the CMU in Terre Haute.
It's BoP policy that an inmate be housed at a facility that is nearest their last known address and per their security risk. It's seems Pop-A-Squat got min or med sec, had he gotten max he would have ended up at USP Atlanta. As to any charges that may be going in Tipton Co., I recall that at his federal sentencing the AUSA said the weapons charges were going to be dropped, plus he still seems to have an active indictment from his old aggravated kidnapping case concerning Nick King. However I can't be sure, Tipton Co. doesn't have online court records.

Return to “Miscellaneous”