DOJ Investigation: Re Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal; 2008 SDFL; 2019 SDNY

Kendra

Re: DOJ Investigation: Re Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal; 2008 SDFL; 2019 SDNY

Post by Kendra » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:06 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 028127001/
WOODLAND PARK, N.J. – Jeffrey Epstein’s globe-trotting life of luxury and alleged sex trafficking traveled through an unlikely hub: Teterboro Airport in New Jersey. From his mansion in Manhattan to his ranch in New Mexico and his island in the Caribbean, Epstein allegedly used his fleet of private jets to deliver dozens of sex slaves – some as young as 14 – to celebrities, royals and famous politicians, according to statements made in criminal and civil court filings since 2008, some of which were first released to the public last week.

The heart of Epstein’s global transportation network was a corporate airport carved from a New Jersey swamp. His planes, which ranged from a Cessna to a Gulf Stream jet to a Boeing 727, recorded at least 730 flights to and from Teterboro between 1995 and 2013, according to flight logs contained in documents unsealed last week by a federal court in a lawsuit brought by one of Epstein's alleged victims against one of his close associates.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:43 pm

MSNBC reporting autopsy finding expected today.

Rusty sent his drone back out for a closer look at the island and its structures.

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:45 pm

No link, but death ruled suicide, as reported on MSNBC. It will be all over the place.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:53 pm

Then the nuts (led by the Dotard) will say the ME is a Democrat, a woman, blah blah. The CTs are too important to Trump.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:07 pm

But why would a man that’s gotten used to a level of luxury that not even European monarchs could dream of, suddenly decide to end his life when looking at spending the rest of his life in a small concrete cage? :confused:

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:55 pm

Incidentally, this is the woman whose integrity is going to be smeared by the "Epstein was murdered" crowd....

Dr. Barbara Sampson, the woman on the far right of the photograph below, was appointed Chief Medical Examiner of New York City in 2014 by Mayor Bill de Blasio, and is the first woman to occupy that office.

Dr. Sampson is also a trustee of the American Board of Pathology.

A native of New York City, Dr. Sampson earned her bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, obtained her Ph.D. in Molecular Biology at Rockefeller University, and received her degree in medicine at Cornell University Medical College, followed by a residency at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.

She brings years of experience to her role as Chief Medical Examiner, having served as Acting Chief Medical Examiner, First Deputy Chief Medical Examiner, Senior Medical Examiner, and Cardiovascular Pathology Consultant, among other positions at OCME since 1998.

She serves as President of the Society of Cardiovascular Pathology, the Vice-Chairman of the Residency Review Committee for Pathology of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, and is a member of the National Association of Medical Examiners, the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, and the American Academy of Forensic Sciences.

Dr. Sampson has published widely on forensic pathology and microbiology, including 29 articles and 4 book chapters, and serves as an Associate Editor of the journal Cardiovascular Pathology. She is the recipient of the Young Investigator Award from the Society of Cardiovascular Pathology and the E.R. Squibb and Sons Senior Thesis Prize for Contribution to Scientific Research. Dr. Sampson is board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology and is participating in Maintenance of Certification.
Thanks pal.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:28 pm

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:01 pm

So I wonder if Paulie Manafort is still in MCC (where Barr insisted he stay pending NYS charges)? Barr said he'd be safer there.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:18 am

Newsmax via Palm Beach Post via AP ?? :lol: And a typo in the first sentence (missing late father OF Attorney), guess we have to get used to this.
Epstein Conspiracy Theorists Sell Book By AG's Dad
(Palm Beach Post via AP)
Friday, 16 August 2019 10:52 PM

An obscure science fiction book written by the late father U.S. Attorney General William Barr is drawing attention for what some see as parallels between its plot and the alleged sex crimes committed by Jeffrey Epstein, Vice's Motherboard reports. The plot twist: Donald Barr wrote the novel while he was headmaster at an elite school where Epstein became a teacher just three months after Barr's departure. It isn't known if Barr had a role in hiring Epstein.

In "Space Relations: A Slightly Gothic Interplanetary Tale," published in 1973, a man from Earth, John Craig, is kidnapped and taken to another planet where he is enslaved. Craig, falls in love with Lady Morgan Sidney, the only female among the planet's leader. He agrees to Lady Morgan's demand to sexually assault a teenager, and, according to Motherboard, there are other instances of rape in throughout the novel.
Meanwhile Donald Barr's book is commanding high prices on eBay, selling for as much as $4,999 because of its perceived connection to Epstein.

“Parallels have been drawn between the plot of the novel and the current allegations of sex trafficking brought against the now-deceased Jeffrey Epstein,” one listing found by Motherboard read. “When Donald Barr wrote this novel he was a headmaster of a school that Jeffrey Epstein taught at.” It should be noted, however, that the two were never at the school at the same time, and Motherboard pointed out that the content of the novel was common for early '70s sci-fi.

According to Motherboard:

"Rumors about the book have been floating around the internet for months, but have become more boldly conspiratorial since Epstein’s suicide. Of course, this gossip is simply speculation, and it bears repeating that the connection between Epstein and Barr is flimsy, and any link between Epstein’s crimes and the book’s contents even more so."
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/epste ... id/928865/

Sounds groovy. Good times in the Barr house.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:29 am

I recall seeing somewhere that a third party forensic medical expert was hired by the victims to observe the autopsy.

Is there any information about this?

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Chilidog wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:29 am
I recall seeing somewhere that a third party forensic medical expert was hired by the victims to observe the autopsy.

Dr. Michael Baden.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:14 pm

https://www.thedailybeast.com/models-sa ... raped-them
Even as he was serially abusing underage girls, billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein managed to collect a stable of powerful, famous friends: former presidents, prime ministers, lawyers, and scientists with whom he could discuss his plans to improve the human race with his own DNA. But Epstein’s closest pal appears not to have been a prominent politician or top academic, but a sleazy, scandal-prone modeling agent with virtually limitless connections to underage women around the world.

Jean-Luc Brunel, 72, is the former head of Karin Models and Mc2—two well-regarded international modeling agencies that launched the careers of cover girls like Ginta Lapina, Juana Burga and Sessilee Lopez. He has also been accused by former models of drugging and date-raping them, and by former employees of recruiting foreign, underage girls to be pimped out of Epstein’s New York apartments.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 pm

"Even as . . ." or "because"?

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:18 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:14 pm
https://www.thedailybeast.com/models-sa ... raped-them
Even as he was serially abusing underage girls, billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein managed to collect a stable of powerful, famous friends: former presidents, prime ministers, lawyers, and scientists with whom he could discuss his plans to improve the human race with his own DNA. But Epstein’s closest pal appears not to have been a prominent politician or top academic, but a sleazy, scandal-prone modeling agent with virtually limitless connections to underage women around the world.

Jean-Luc Brunel, 72, is the former head of Karin Models and Mc2—two well-regarded international modeling agencies that launched the careers of cover girls like Ginta Lapina, Juana Burga and Sessilee Lopez. He has also been accused by former models of drugging and date-raping them, and by former employees of recruiting foreign, underage girls to be pimped out of Epstein’s New York apartments.

I wonder if he's any relation to Harrison J Brunel

:bag:

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Who thinks there's not some evidence implicating Trump somewhere in one of his houses?

Sure, there is gonna be a long list of people that can be said about, and a lot of them people on both sides of the political spectrum, but who here really thinks that Trump isn't one of them?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:24 pm

Jean-Luc Brunel: three former models say they were sexually assaulted by Jeffrey Epstein friend/quote]

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... al-assault
The "water bear" is the first creature to live on the moon.

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:33 pm

tek

Post by tek » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:03 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 pm
"Even as . . ." or "because"?
:like:
Key point.
There's no way back
from there to here

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:17 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:00 pm
Chilidog wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:29 am

Dr. Michael Baden.
Baden, incidentally, is a former Chief Medical Examiner of the City of New York.
Thanks pal.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:41 am

Baden was fired by Ed Koch (but was subsequently ordered a small sum for wrongful termination) then was fired as Chief Medical Examiner in Suffolk County NY.

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:38 am

Why was Jeffrey Epstein allowed to purchase small women’s panties from the Palm Beach jail? /quote]

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEE ... id=US%3Aen

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:56 am

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-e ... ref=scroll

That's quite the family Maxwell came from.

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:02 am

Kendra wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:56 am
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-e ... ref=scroll

That's quite the family Maxwell came from.
Pls help. I'm falling into a rabbit hole.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:27 am

Something tells me there are lots more 🐇 holes to get through.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019 ... -was-doing
The Failure to See What Jeffrey Epstein Was Doing
Money offers one explanation for why people seemed to ignore the obvious. But money, here, is really shorthand for a range of ways to exert influence.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:49 am

There are 'discrepancies' in the images of Maxwell at the Hollywood burger bar
She is pictured in front of a Good Boys poster that was allegedly photoshopped
Also the diner who 'chanced' upon Maxwell appeared to use a pro camera
They are the photographs that raise more questions than they answer.

When Jeffrey Epstein's ex-girlfriend and alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell was snapped for the first time in three years last week, it was claimed a fellow diner had 'chanced' upon her at a Los Angeles burger bar.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ssion=true

Not to go down the co spinach rabbit hole, but her skin looks a lot better in the second photo...

Return to “Courts, Law, and Legal Issues”