SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

TheNewSaint

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:30 pm

NUTJ wrote:the secret 2014 24 hour window they made for China for their 1 USD = 1 Zim swindle was something the Zims could not rebound from easily, if at all…
So the RV already happened, and we missed it? But it was China exploiting everyone? Whaaat?
This bramble need not be traversed.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:18 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:10 am
Heather has made a rare public proclamation: https://i-uv.com/hatj-message-about-china/
THERE IS NEWS AMIGO. THE CARDS ARE ON THE TABLE. ALL ARE “PLAYED OUT”. YOU WILL BE SEEING ME NEXT. FACE TO FACE.

THERE IS ONE POTENTIAL AND ANTICIPATED “ROAD/SKY” BLOCK AS IT WERE. THAT THE “ASIAN PARTNERS” MAKE A GLOBE SHIFTING ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE WE BREACH.

IN GRATITUDE. IN ADMIRATION. AND IN SOURCE. I AM. THOR.
I'm not sure if this is Heather speaking of herself, or if she is channeling her imaginary friends from space. But something super-major will happen soon. For sure this time.
Maybe her followers will soon be arrested and incarcerated, seeing her face to face, at the FCI.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:28 pm

How was any of this possible when she foreclosed on all of them in 2012?

Surely this is all null and void.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:46 pm

There appears to an update. And I agree with New Saint, if the RV happened in 2014.... :lol: :towel:

#HATJ Message About China
BY BZ ⒾAM RIGER / TUESDAY, 06 AUGUST 2019 / PUBLISHED IN HATJ

published on Teran Cognito, on August 5, 2019

Subject RE: Thor

Date: Aug 5, 2019 at 8:21 PM

“ASIA/CHINA/ET. AL.” FORGOT THE VOLUNTARY OBLIGATIONS THEY CHOSE AND AGREED TO DO… AND OVER “TIME”, CLEVERLY PERVERTED SAID INTO WHAT THEY NOW TERM THEIR “CORE INTERESTS”/”ASSETS”. HYPOCRACY PRACTICED BY ALL TO RATIONALIZE SAID PERVERSION(S) ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE. LOVE AND COMPASSION IS NOT ALL WAYS, ALWAYS GENTLE.

THEIR MISPERCEPTIONS… THEIR MIS-CON-CEPTIONS… ARE NOW COMPLETELY OVERLIGHTED, IN COMPASSION, IN LOVE, SO ALL, INCLUDING “ASIA/CHINA”, ARE FREE FROM SUCH PERVERSIONS FOREVERMORE. NOW. SWIFTLY AND SUCCINCTLY. SPECIFICALLY AND PARTICULARLY. WITH ALL I AM. HOS.

I think they're still believing that the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment is going to execute the rescue HATJ mission. Any update from The Imperial Illuminati Air Force?
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:29 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:10 am
I'm not sure if this is Heather speaking of herself, or if she is channeling her imaginary friends from space. But something super-major will happen soon. For sure this time.
It's worse than that, she's channeling Bill's imaginary friend from space.

boots

Post by boots » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:33 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:46 pm
There appears to an update. And I agree with New Saint, if the RV happened in 2014.... :lol: :towel:

“ASIA/CHINA/ET. AL.” FORGOT THE VOLUNTARY OBLIGATIONS THEY CHOSE AND AGREED TO DO… AND OVER “TIME”, CLEVERLY PERVERTED SAID INTO WHAT THEY NOW TERM THEIR “CORE INTERESTS”/”ASSETS”. HYPOCRACY PRACTICED BY ALL TO RATIONALIZE SAID PERVERSION(S) ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE. LOVE AND COMPASSION IS NOT ALL WAYS, ALWAYS GENTLE.

THEIR MISPERCEPTIONS… THEIR MIS-CON-CEPTIONS… ARE NOW COMPLETELY OVERLIGHTED, IN COMPASSION, IN LOVE, SO ALL, INCLUDING “ASIA/CHINA”, ARE FREE FROM SUCH PERVERSIONS FOREVERMORE. NOW. SWIFTLY AND SUCCINCTLY. SPECIFICALLY AND PARTICULARLY. WITH ALL I AM. HOS.

I think they're still believing that the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment is going to execute the rescue HATJ mission. Any update from The Imperial Illuminati Air Force?
Is that the plural of "ho?"

That isn't very nice!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:12 am

Isn't "VOLUNTARY OBLIGATIONS" kinda sorta an oxymoron sorta not a thing????? Just askin' for the grammatically challenged and confused.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:24 am

Clearly, Heather's not learning anything from prison.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:12 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:24 am
Clearly, Heather's not learning anything from prison.
Who apparently went to a good college and an allegedly good law school, both obviously scrimping on English grammar and coherence and clarity in writing and thought.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:43 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:46 pm

We're taking the Little Red Race Car out cruising, screw that!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:54 pm

:lovestruck:

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:16 pm

More NUTJ babble.
https://i-uv.com/usca-18-5752-pacer-doc ... 018-08-03/
#HATJ’s comment on Denis’s motion…

TUCCI-JARRAF HEATHER ANN
Wednesday, August 7, 2019 10:51 PM
RE: DGT Motion to Withdraw

lol…reminds me of the case with judge culpepper 2011/2012, after he assisted me with refining the final version of
the deceptive acts and practices brief that 49 out of 50 states used to get the banks to do the 50 billion dollar
settlements during the mortgage fraud investigations, but before the case was concluded, if i remember correctly,
the other side, US BANK, offered his daughter a job on a saturday and he recused himself the next week…and
when i told his clerk that he didn’t need to recuse, that i would waive any arguments/claims for appeal on the
issue, she laughed and said, “Judge Culpepper said you would say that! I don’t know what’s going on, and one
day you will have to tell me, but Culpepper asks that you just let him recuse himself…he has done all he can.
Report to Chief Justice’s courtroom now.” I went there and met with US BANK’s attorney, based out of Seattle,
who just shook her head and chuckled (we had grown to have a mutual respect for each other by that time), and
she said, “This morning my firm announced we were closing/withdrawing from all our batch foreclosure
contracts…and did you see that all the other judges recused themselves from this case? Look…”…lol…sure
enough…every last judge in the court house had recused themselves, one after the other…the Chief Justice
couldn’t…I’ve never seen a man’s face get so red with anger before that…and that is a whole other story of fun we
did for another time 🙂

thanks for the update,
love you
Additional piffle.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-hatj- ... he-planet/
HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF (86748007)

8/8/2019 10:07:27 AM

RE: lots of activity and reveal on China HSBC

lol…HSBC is privately held, and reportedly, through a series of schemes that began when it did (1600’s?…very few do “long-term planning” like “China”, lol) and completed in early 2013, it had majority ownership of EVERY bank on the planet…that was all revealed in 2013 along with the Pope withdrawing all previously granted immunities…soooooooooooooooo HSBC has had a lot of “piggy banks” to use in order to prop, manipulate, etc., any currency it wanted to…ALSO to bribe every country into handing over all they had…until everyone realized “china” has nothing and never had anything, lol!!!!!!!!!

Remember, Beijing withdrew itself from the Federal Reserve, and the Federal Reserve attempted to take legal action against Beijing after the Federal Reserve’s “fu#* ups” February 1, 2018 …which was all reported/public information until they pulled it, lol!

On February 1, 2018, Pink’s FUN HOUSE was cued and on full blast…we’ve all been rockin’ out as the fun house burnt down 😉

love you
love all

cheers to immediate release 🙂

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:37 am

Um, she's totally wrong about HSBC, it's not privately held and it's not from the 1600s, it was started by Brits in Hong Kong in the mid 1860's.
Public limited company
Traded as
LSE: HSBA
SEHK: 5
NYSE: HSBC
Euronext: HSB
BSX: HSBC.BH
FTSE 100 Component
Banking, Financial services

Founded
First established on 3 March 1865; 154 years ago in British Hong Kong (as The Hongkong and Shanghai Bank)
I'd love to hear JPC or New Saint explain the rest of it. :P

I really like this line though: "Pink’s FUN HOUSE was cued and on full blast…we’ve all been rockin’ out as the fun house burnt down 😉"
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:23 am

But Bejing totally did remove itself from the Federal Reserve..

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:08 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:37 am
I'll take a crack, but JPC or Gregg could give you a much better explanation of the financial aspects. They are highly educated and experienced people. I'm just Nelson Muntz with an odd interest in sovcits.
lol…reminds me of the case with judge culpepper 2011/2012
I can find no reference to a "Judge Culpepper" on i-uv or any OPPT website. Which is odd, because unlike Judge Anna Von Dingdong, Heather usually keeps her own mythology straight. While I'd like to think it's nice that the Internet doesn't catalogue people's delusions this comprehensively, the Google auto-suggestions for OPPT prove that it does. Is this some new detail Heather just recently made up? Is she confusing the OPPT with Penn State football?
after he assisted me with refining the final version of the deceptive acts and practices brief that 49 out of 50 states used to get the banks to do the 50 billion dollar settlements during the mortgage fraud investigations
"Deceptive acts and practices brief" is word salad, but it does have some history. This interview from 2013 with some NESARA news blog says:
INTERVIEWER: In October [2012], the Federal Reserve was closed down and taken over by UST staff. As of January first 2013, the original 100 year charter for the Federal Reserve has expired and has NOT been reissued, regardless of how many times the Cabal has tried.

HEATHER: MARCH 6, 2011, THEY GOT NOTICE...MARCH 13TH, I THINK, OCC ACTUALLY ISSUED NOTICE TO THE BANKS ABOUT THEIR PRACTICES; FEDERAL RESERVE ISSUED A STATEMENT SHOWING THEIR INCOMPETENCY AND EGO; APRIL 11TH OR 13TH OCC MADE THE BANKS ISSUE A FORM THAT THE BANKS FOR DECEPTIVE ACTS AND PRACTICES...ALL PUBLICLY (PUBLIC COULDN'T PUT IT INTO CONTEXT), ... it was April 13th.....APRIL FED RESERVE STOPPED ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS/MEMBERSHIP...STOPPED ACCEPTING AT DISCOUNT WINDOW...CHECK WITH YOUR SOURCES D...I USED THE PIERCE COUNTY COURT CASE OF THE TEST HOUSE (MY TEST HOUSE) TO COMMUNICATE WITH INSIDE SOURCES AND ASSIST IN ORGANIZING THE DECEPTIVE ACTS AND PRACTICES ...CLERK'S RECORD WILL SHOW THE FILINGS AND INFORMATION IN SPECIFIC DETAIL AND THE DATES...17 AG'S WERE INVESTIGATING ME WITH FBI, ALPHABETS...THEY HAD AN AHHHAAAHHH MOMENT ABOUT WHO I "MAY" REALLY BE WHEN THEY REALIZED THEY WERE USING MY DECEPTIVE ACTS AND PRACTICES BRIEF THAT MANY OF THEM HAD JUST FILED AT THE TIME...TOOO FUNNY THAT WAS!!!!! FED CHARTER WAS LAWFULLY AND LEGALLY CANCELLED OCTOBER 24, 2012....IT DID NOT EXPIRE

INTERVIEWER: no, it didn't get a chance to expire, but legally it would of expired Jan 1 2013
Typical Heather baloney. She is of course referencing her own paperwork, which made her ruler of the world when everyone ignored it. Which is very irritating to all the other people who also rule the world. I remember a great pop song about this.

As an aside, old NESARA news is the best NESARA news:
Americans have been under NESARA law since December 5th 2012.

On Tuesday December 4th 2012, 503 congressmembers were arrested in DC - in what was called a "Catch & Release" event... The real bad ones- apparently 77- of them were shipped off to The Hague to be tried for serious crimes. I haven't been able to find out if those 77 ever came back or if they have been tried yet or sentenced. (and believe me, I've tried to get that information). HHHHMMMMM....WHEN DID HILARY PURPORTEDLY GO MISSING? MIGHT AS WELL CONNECT THE DOTS WHY YOU ARE AT IT...WHEN DID GEORGE W.H. BUSH PURPORTEDLY GO INTO THE HOSPITAL? :)
Anybody remember what happened to the 77 congress members plus Hillary Clinton who went missing? I don't follow the news as much as I should.
but before the case was concluded, if i remember correctly, the other side, US BANK, offered his daughter a job on a saturday and he recused himself the next week
The banks were going to have to pay $2.45 trillion - a significant percentage of all the money in the world - but they got out of it by offering someone's daughter a job. The evil banking cartel is efficient, I'll give them that.
and when i told his clerk that he didn’t need to recuse
This is an interesting insight into Heather's thought process. It's ordinary for judges tor recuse themselves from a case where they have a link to a party that could be seen as a conflict of interest. Heather thinks it's her place as a... plaintiff, I guess? ...to tell the judge whether or not to recuse. After she just said this same judge assisted her with preparing what seems to be related paperwork, which would be a pretty severe conflict of interest. She's so clueless of legal procedure she can't even write a plausible narrative.
[the clerk]and said, “Judge Culpepper said you would say that!
That's not because you're a genius, Heather. It's because you're laughably predictable.
[the clerk said] I don’t know what’s going on, and one day you will have to tell me, but Culpepper asks that you just let him recuse himself…he has done all he can.
The judge ASKED. HEATHER. FOR. PERMISSION. And the clerk spoke of the case in an overly familiar tone that no clerk would ever use with a party. My fantasies involving Scarlett Johansson are more believable.

And this is a nice illustration of the evil Heather and other sovcit leaders like her would do if they could. It shows how she would manipulate the legal system to her own ends to get what she wants.
I went there and met with US BANK’s attorney, based out of Seattle, who just shook her head and chuckled (we had grown to have a mutual respect for each other by that time)
Heather, I've noticed a lot of people's reaction to you is to shake their heads and chuckle, get mad, or just throw up their hands. PRO TIP: It's not mutual respect.
she said, “This morning my firm announced we were closing/withdrawing from all our batch foreclosure contracts…and did you see that all the other judges recused themselves from this case? Look…”…lol…sure enough…every last judge in the court house had recused themselves, one after the other…the Chief Justice couldn’t…I’ve never seen a man’s face get so red with anger before that
What? How did we get from Heather listening to a female bank attorney in Seattle to "I've never seen a man's face this red"? Who's "he"? The Chief Justice? How did Heather see his face if she was in Seattle listening to someone else tell her the story? I could understand if the attorney was telling Heather "you should have seen his face", but that part is outside the quotation marks. It reads like Heather is telling the listener that she herself saw the face. The story also shifts in between to Heather confirming that all the judges recused himself, and then she sees his red face, like a hovering demon in the sky.

This is all complete fiction, of course, but it doesn't even make sense on a basic narrative level.

The other post is more of the same baldercrap, but this part caught my eye:
the Federal Reserve attempted to take legal action against Beijing after the Federal Reserve’s “fu#* ups” February 1, 2018 …which was all reported/public information until they pulled it, lol!
The idea that information can be "pulled" after it's been released is beyond laughable. Heather, if you have a technology that makes news stories go away after they've been released, I know about 2 billion Internet users who would be very interested buyers! Especially in Europe, where the "right to be forgotten" is a right that citizens have but no one can actually deliver.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Judge Culpepper seems to be a football player

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:13 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:37 am

I really like this line though: "Pink’s FUN HOUSE was cued and on full blast…we’ve all been rockin’ out as the fun house burnt down 😉"
Yeah, I see the :P but I just wanted to reply to complete the record. As far as I can tell, it's nothing but word salad. Not any basis for anything in reality, even the little based in normal existence that I can parse from the text. I honestly don't know what any American would be doing pushing conspiracy theories about HSBC. There are other financial actors far more suitable for conspiracist thinking for their impact on the American economy. And I don't know much about any shady dealings that HSBC might have actually been involved in that might motivate conspiracy whack jobs elsewhere in the world.

Also, the notion that the Federal Reserve could have expired legally with no one on Wall Street noticing is absurd. There are quite a few people in the bond markets that have made their living for decades monitoring the Fed and predicting what it will do, not just in interest rates but in repurchase operations and other parts of its work. That they would fail to see the Fed quietly walking away from the game is beyond unlikely.

Prison does not appear to be kind to Heather's already tenuous mental state. Some of her posts re-published here seem to be more delusional and less gramatically correct than what she wrote before her conviction and sentencing.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Well, that and the Congress changed the FRB's charter to perpetual when it came due, so no real story there.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:40 pm

There's entries in Heather's district court criminal case. Could it be that she is about to be released? Are all THE "CARDS ARE ON THE TABLE?" ARE "ALL THINGS PLAYED OUT?"
► Show Spoiler

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:14 pm

I'm guessing she allowed her lawyer to recuse himself so he could take the other job.

boots

Post by boots » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:25 pm

Turtle wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:14 pm
I'm guessing she allowed her lawyer to recuse himself so he could take the other job.
I'm thinking the lawyer quit the job to get away from her! :brickwallsmall:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:28 pm

I think that's called gnawing off the leg held in the trap, or morass, which I think in this case is apt.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:35 am

boots wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:25 pm
Turtle wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:14 pm
I'm thinking the lawyer quit the job to get away from her! :brickwallsmall:
The new job is clerking for a judge in Cleveland.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:04 am

Gregg wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:23 am
But Bejing totally did remove itself from the Federal Reserve..
So did I, and I was just as much a part of the Fed as was China.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:31 am

Thank you New Saint, that was an awesome post, huge laughs and thanks for the detail, I learned a lot. I needed time to take a lot of great points in, thanks for laying it out, everybody reading that will know much more thanks to you. If you're Nelson Muntz then I'm Ethel Mertz. :P

And thanks JPC, had the same feeling about it... HSBC made so sense, just as you said, lots of others with more exposure. How these HATJ people think they know everything (e.g. Donald: "I know more than the Generals") yet don't is amazing, it's either mental illness or as we say in italian, "capa tosta" or "capatosta" (hardhead). And they don't even attempt to research and get facts. And people still buy in to it. That's what makes it lab rat* worthy -- do you all think she has a lot of churn on her followers, or is it a Dr. Kate sort of thing? No Nonsense Nancy must be going on a decade over there. As Vera Charles sang in Mame: "I'd say somewhere between 40...and death. But sweetie..."

HATJ has no accomplishments, people in her orbit have ended up in jail as well, and she continues to be delusional. She had people on standby for imminent release, 2 seconds it took to pull up that no such thing was happening. Why didn't they check? It's so crazy it's funny. Hope they have some mental health treatment there, seems she could benefit. But she wants the publicity and the fails are really funny.

Robert Laity is fighting for this weeks trophy, but this is really close.

Fail.jpg

* As always, huge props to lab rats, the court reporters of science!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”