Post by Whip » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:09 pm

realist wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:38 pm
There’s 10 minutes wasted that I’ll never get back. :doh:
your avatar moves great to this:

scirreeve

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Allie's Mom visiting Al Pal and Nathan in Mexico. She missed a connecting flight and had stay in a hotel in Dallas on the way. Sorry for the boring post and I won't bother linking to the posts cuz they are totally normal Grandma stuff and not pooty.

arayder

Post by arayder » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:00 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 pm
Allie's Mom visiting Al Pal and Nathan in Mexico. She missed a connecting flight and had stay in a hotel in Dallas on the way. Sorry for the boring post and I won't bother linking to the posts cuz they are totally normal Grandma stuff and not pooty.
The Dallas airport is a city in itself. My wife and I came within a hairs breath of missing a flight to Tokyo years ago.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:43 pm

I got a kick out of watching the Gavin mock video. I remember seeing it quite some time ago. It brought back memories. It's one of Goblin's greatest hits and I really enjoyed it. I had quite a long and frustrating few days at work since late last week that I won't bore anyone with, but for me, those were 10 minutes well spent, given how my day went today.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

realist

Post by realist » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:01 am

Whip wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:09 pm
realist wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:38 pm
There’s 10 minutes wasted that I’ll never get back. :doh:
your avatar moves great to this:

:lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:09 am

RVInit wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:43 pm
I got a kick out of watching the Gavin mock video. I remember seeing it quite some time ago. It brought back memories. It's one of Goblin's greatest hits and I really enjoyed it. I had quite a long and frustrating few days at work since late last week that I won't bore anyone with, but for me, those were 10 minutes well spent, given how my day went today.
Yeah, Goblin has the Youtube site back up despite Seim's attempts to claim copyright infringement. There are plenty of hits there.

The one posted above is classic Gavvy. He goes around harassing low value targets like cops walking into the station and clerks, who at first look upon him as a nut case. Next he pulls his old trick of putting a hand in his pocket (as if he has a mouse gun or a knife there) so as to get the cops on edge. Then he asks why the cops are nervous and says he's just trying to have a civil conversation. Of course he just got through calling them Godless human traffickers and rebuking them in the name of Jesus.

We see Gavin doing this routine in countless videos and he probably could have kept it up for years. But he eventually pushed it too far and actually got into a cop's way by poking his head into a cop car and trying to order the same cop (who he'd been stalking) around, possibly while he pretended to be armed.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:19 am

arayder wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:09 am
RVInit wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:43 pm
Yeah, Goblin has the Youtube site back up despite Seim's attempts to claim copyright infringement. There are plenty of hits there.
because his cowardly flight to Mexico over a misdemeanor has screwed him. when making a copyright claim, one has x number of days to bring suit or they have to drop the claim. now being a free man in another country, he can't take advantage of our legal system that he allegedly detests unless it benefits him anyway. I was hoping for more false claims because then he'd lose a channel.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:23 am

Actually, I enjoyed it. I hadn't seen it in a while and it reminded me of how unsuccessful he's been in most, if not all of his endeavors-activist/politician/herbalist/photographer/VO talent/inventor.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:15 pm

Whip wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:19 am
now being a free man in another country, he can't take advantage of our legal system that he allegedly detests unless it benefits him anyway.
This raises an interesting question: has Gavin renounced his United States citizenship?

I seriously doubt it, because the U.S. government won't let you renounce until you can prove you have another citizenship. Which Gavin doesn't, of course.

So technically, he could hire a U.S. lawyer to argue his "copyright" :yankyank: case on his behalf while he's out of the country.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:01 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:15 pm
Whip wrote:
now being a free man in another country, he can't take advantage of our legal system that he allegedly detests unless it benefits him anyway.
This raises an interesting question: has Gavin renounced his United States citizenship?

I seriously doubt it, because the U.S. government won't let you renounce until you can prove you have another citizenship. Which Gavin doesn't, of course.

So technically, he could hire a U.S. lawyer to argue his "copyright" :yankyank: case on his behalf while he's out of the country.
It also costs $2,350, and you have to be tax compliant for the previous 5 years.

arayder

Post by arayder » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:47 pm

Somerset wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:01 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Whip wrote:

It also costs $2,350, and you have to be tax compliant for the previous 5 years.
Has anybody noticed that Gavin, who says he knows more about the law then anyone else, can't navigate this situation?

Has anybody noticed that Gavin, who claims to successfully ignore immigration laws, dutifully leaves Mexico every six months so he can work the returning visitor loophole?

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:45 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Whip wrote:

good point. hadn't thought of that

arayder

Post by arayder » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:28 pm

From his facebook page, Gavin yet again incites violence, in direct contradiction to his previous claims of peacefulness.
Gavin Seim
The government keeps committing the crimes because we call it winning when they retreat a little to let the dust settle.
Winning is razing their castles and prisons to the ground, burning their courts and bringing to justice everyone who participated in their crimes. Winning is not a new election season.
So, Gavin, you gonna' run from it, or burn it down?

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:06 pm

arayder wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:28 pm
From his facebook page, Gavin yet again incites violence, in direct contradiction to his previous claims of peacefulness.
Gavin Seim
The government keeps committing the crimes because we call it winning when they retreat a little to let the dust settle.
Winning is razing their castles and prisons to the ground, burning their courts and bringing to justice everyone who participated in their crimes. Winning is not a new election season.
So, Gavin, you gonna' run from it, or burn it down?
lucky for him he already ran from it.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:46 pm

Sorry if this is a duplicate.
Protect your neighbors from rouge government terrorists and the fascists who support them in your nation.

Not only is an open border essential to freedom. It's the best way to restore economics and end the welfare state. Deportations are illegal, detainment over nationality are illegal, camps are illegal. The Government has zero authority over where individuals travel. It's time time we rejected the ignorance those who wage war on our constitution, our faith and our humanity.
Does he mean rogue?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:49 pm

I liked “time time.” He really doesn’t want to be taken seriously.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:21 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:49 pm
I liked “time time.” He really doesn’t want to be taken seriously.
perhaps he means:

or:

or even:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:27 pm

Gavin Seim wrote:The Government has zero authority over where individuals travel.
That's the stupidest fucking argument I've ever heard. Of course governments have authority over where people travel. That's one of the defining powers of national government. As much as I'd love to live in a world free of nationalism, we're not getting past it any time this century.
This bramble need not be traversed.

arayder

Post by arayder » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:55 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:27 pm
Gavin Seim wrote:The Government has zero authority over where individuals travel.
That's the stupidest fucking argument I've ever heard. Of course governments have authority over where people travel. That's one of the defining powers of national government. As much as I'd love to live in a world free of nationalism, we're not getting past it any time this century.
It's simple. To Gavin all law exists to give him what he needs, when he needs it. His "legal research" consists of nothing more than searching through detax/freeman/sovcit/anarcho-libertarian theory for something he likes and can pretend is law.

He's a spoiled brat who struggles with the reality that the world does not revolve around him.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Gav makes that rouge vs. rogue typo all the time. Also types "doe snot" often. It was on this thread where the tyranny/tranny discussion occurred. I found a new spelling in comments on fake Ammo/KK page.
Ted Brown Ammon Bundy a whole group of us folks stand with u. Tireney at its worst. . friends in the south only hear of this if i post it. And it goes to many states

Icehole

Post by Icehole » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:44 pm

Kendra wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:46 pm

Sorry if this is a duplicate.
Protect your neighbors from rouge government terrorists and the fascists who support them in your nation.

Not only is an open border essential to freedom. It's the best way to restore economics and end the welfare state. Deportations are illegal, detainment over nationality are illegal, camps are illegal. The Government has zero authority over where individuals travel. It's time time we rejected the ignorance those who wage war on our constitution, our faith and our humanity.
Does he mean rogue?
Which "your", "our" nationality does concerned Citizen Gav claim?

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:51 am

Gav is trying to work himself into the position that he could come back to the US anytime he wanted except it has these oppressive rules stopping him. The idea that he would be arrested at the border is victim mentality on his behalf, ICE wouldn't be bothered about his issue back in his home town.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:29 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:51 am
Gav is trying to work himself into the position that he could come back to the US anytime he wanted except it has these oppressive rules stopping him. The idea that he would be arrested at the border is victim mentality on his behalf, ICE wouldn't be bothered about his issue back in his home town.
Maybe somebody here with more knowledge than I could can explain what might happen to Gavin at the border should he decide to try to go back to the U.S.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”