Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Gregg

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Gregg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:53 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:05 am
Northland10 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:41 am
Did she at least explain how you need to travel through hyperspace.
It's hyperactive hyperdrive. And Astro, um, turf.
I thought Astro was the dog?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:55 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:25 pm
In the same paragraph, von Strudel refers to the "law of kinds" – that is a Biblical doctrine (like begets like) which I think has been used to justify racism in the past, and is usually part of arguments against evolution by "God sez…" creationists.. I don't think it exists in any other context.
I doubt she even knows that.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:06 pm

Anna is a Holocaust denier among other red flags. I think she knows.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:04 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:53 pm
I thought Astro was the dog?
It's a line from the first Toy Story movie. Woody's trying to convince Buzz to jump in the stroller so they can get home from Pizza Planet, but Buzz runs off to the claw machine because he's still delusional that he's a Space Ranger. Judge Anna reminds of this scene for some reason.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:55 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:06 pm
To be fair, she’s a reality denier.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:26 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
I didn't know that. Yuk. Horrible woman.

Most of her gibberish seems fairly harmless to others but she sometimes shows a very nasty streak ehdn she's unhappy with competing nutters.

And I can't recall her ever demonstrating or promoting any kindness or generosity, only issuing self-aggrandizing polemics about how brilliant she believes herself to be.

Whereas in reality she is a deluded, selfish, mean-spirited, annoying fuckwit with no discernible talents.

boots

Post by boots » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:30 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:26 pm
Jeffrey wrote:

Most of her gibberish seems fairly harmless to others but she sometimes shows a very nasty streak ehdn she's unhappy with competing nutters.

And I can't recall her ever demonstrating or promoting any kindness or generosity, only issuing self-aggrandizing polemics about how brilliant she believes herself to be.

Whereas in reality she is a deluded, selfish, mean-spirited, annoying fuckwit with no discernible talents.
Disagree. She's grifting from other desperate people. She's involved in the faux legal Ken Dost crap. She asks people for money.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:49 pm

Ok, but I don't see asking for money as inherently harmful. People don't have to contribute and von Strudel doesn't appear to be offering much hope to anyone, not like those such as Anthony Williams who take money for non-existent debt relief. Or perhaps I have missed that side of her schtick.

boots

Post by boots » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:52 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:49 pm
Ok, but I don't see asking for money as inherently harmful. People don't have to contribute and von Strudel doesn't appear to be offering much hope to anyone, not like those such as Anthony Williams who take money for non-existent debt relief. Or perhaps I have missed that side of her schtick.
When she got into the foreclosure prevention crap with those wackos at her supposed "living law firm" (really just a bunch of ne'erdowells with internet connections) and started claiming unspecified successes I thought that was perhaps more directed than her usual babble.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:05 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:26 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
For those who missed it:

Furthermore, all evidence as to “Jewish Badges” being introduced in Europe as early as the 13th Century is wholly and completely false, as the term “jew” was not revived until the 16th Century. Instead, the first examples of badges as a stigma to status is most likely this act and subsequent acts against the poor by banking and ruling elite who chose to identify themselves as members of the same non-Christian religion invented in the 16th Century that claimed to be victims of the same barbarity.
Add to that her recently claiming Abraham Lincoln was Jewish, her dislike of the 13th and 14th amendments, her spicy views on Roman Catholicism, etc. The woman is a hateful bigot.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:55 am

Someone up thread referred to Dost.
Ken Dost
23 hrs ·
What is the very important take away point of one instrument that becomes 36 separate ‘things’?

This is not a political or governmental question, rather it is a practical useful fact

Ken Dost The answer: it is the basis for proving that we are in fact the energy, credit, equity, and capital that drives everything...
the important point in this is that it is not the First Mi Last that is doing this, rather the FIRST MI LAST that is the labor in form doing all these things of which First Mi Last is beneficial owner...
So important to understand that that all caps is not a fiction, it is the souls energy doing work... and the soul is separate from the body, can exist on its own, and even be taken by another as their own... BUT, it is retrievable by the one to whose soul energy rightfully belongs.
:snippity:
Ken Dost In other words, I am retiring accommodating party position that can only be done by resigning from commonwealth, which is commerce, which is resignation from codes and statutes, which is the only manner in which to achieve a sovereign state in being ... it is in this manner and only in this manner by which you can hold their feet to fire on oaths and duties to constitution...
I have given this long and serious thought on the basis on the full field of facts ...
What others are not doing ..

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:11 am

Lansdowne wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:53 am
Not being an American (or a Catholic), I was unfamiliar with the " nonsense". Using my favourite search engine (and omitting the word "nonsense") I only found references to the phrase in US law - nothing suggesting it originates with the Church. Does Riezinger von Reitz think anything labelled as a "doctrine" comes from the Vatican? Can she produce a papal bull or similar that even mentions collective entities?

So none of her theories are "either: (1) readily available for anyone to see, or (2) easy for anyone to determine given a modicum of guidance telling them where to look for specific information".
In general if von Whackdoodle claims it, then it just isn't so, or doesn't even come close to meaning what she claims it means, but mostly it just isn't so.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:17 am

Gregg wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:51 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:41 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:56 am
“Hyperdrive”??? That error invalidated the whole article for me.
Did she at least explain how you need to travel through hyperspace by entering a jumpgagte assisted by a third stage navigator? I wonder what drives her improbibility.

BISTROMATH!
Her writings remind me more of Vogon poetry. Fortunately, I'm not strapped into a poetry appreciation chair, so I can escape her blathering.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:26 am

Ken Dost wrote: the important point in this is that it is not the First Mi Last that is doing this, rather the FIRST MI LAST that is the labor in form doing all these things of which First Mi Last is beneficial owner...
It's funny how all these people who believe in parallel American systems never believe in the same parallel American systems. I don't recall Judge Anna promoting the capitalization of first-middle initial-last on the form being meaningful. And the Michigan Jural Assembly guy went on about "United States" being the evil entity and "America" being the good one. No wonder the republic hasn't been restored yet.

I've heard of a delusion where people believe objects in their life have been replaced with an duplicate. I wonder if that applies to countries as well.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:36 am

Truth be told, a good deal of them just want to restore the Confederacy.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

boots

Post by boots » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:12 pm

Hasn't Dost been "resigning from Codes and Statutes" for a long time now? For some reason, it doesn't seem to want to take. Case in point, his foreclosure. I recall someone here linking to his court case, and there was nothing about how they could not foreclose on Ken due to said "resignation" or due to how he capitalized or didn't capitalize his name. Maybe he didn't do the incantations correctly.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:17 pm

Dost is a bigger idjit than Anna and he practices what he preaches, and loses spectacularly, hopefully with a jail sentence sometime soon.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:56 am
“Hyperdrive”??? That error invalidated the whole article for me.
Maybe she only ever saw the pilot and then figured she knew everything?

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:23 pm

Gregg wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:36 am
Along with the good parts thereof, e.g., slavery, lynching, no civil rights, etc.
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:31 pm

woodworker wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:23 pm
Gregg wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:36 am
Along with the good parts thereof, e.g., slavery, lynching, no civil rights, etc.
They also assume they will be part of the upper echelons of the new society, rather than remaining at their current levels, poor white trash.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:05 pm
Furthermore, all evidence as to “Jewish Badges” being introduced in Europe as early as the 13th Century is wholly and completely false, as the term “jew” was not revived until the 16th Century. Instead, the first examples of badges as a stigma to status is most likely this act and subsequent acts against the poor by banking and ruling elite who chose to identify themselves as members of the same non-Christian religion invented in the 16th Century that claimed to be victims of the same barbarity.
Add to that her recently claiming Abraham Lincoln was Jewish, her dislike of the 13th and 14th amendments, her spicy views on Roman Catholicism, etc. The woman is a hateful bigot.
I don't know. I don't think Anna is any more committed to bigotry than she is to anything else that falls out of her mouth. I feel like labeling her a bigot gives her too much credit; like she formed an opinion and stuck with it. She's never expressed anything as coherent as "Jews and Catholics=bad." Yes, she's said some vile things, but it's just more of her random bullshit. She's a regurgitator of other people's conspiracy theories, and since Judaism and Catholicism tend to turn up in those, they turn up in her writing. Bigots are a lot more consistent than Anna is.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:34 pm

She is an opportunistic pretender/poseur.

boots

Post by boots » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:15 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:17 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:05 pm
I don't know. I don't think Anna is any more committed to bigotry than she is to anything else that falls out of her mouth. I feel like labeling her a bigot gives her too much credit; like she formed an opinion and stuck with it. She's never expressed anything as coherent as "Jews and Catholics=bad." Yes, she's said some vile things, but it's just more of her random bullshit. She's a regurgitator of other people's conspiracy theories, and since Judaism and Catholicism tend to turn up in those, they turn up in her writing. Bigots are a lot more consistent than Anna is.
Agreed.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:35 pm

Right on cue, Judge Anna has a new brain dropping about "14th Amendment Citizens". Can anyone tell if this is racist or not?
If you aren't black and aren't either working for the Municipal Government and/or receiving unearned welfare checks from the Municipal Government, you couldn't possibly be in the political status of a Fourteenth Amendment citizen in the first place --- by definition.
I don't even know how to parse that. "if you aren't A, and aren't either B and/or C" isn't one I learned in logic class.

You can go here to read the above statement in context. It won't help.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:37 pm

She's just looking for something she can sell to the punters.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”