Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Gregg

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Gregg » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:00 pm

SHe has more fake versions of the USA than she has voices in her head. And that's a lot of voices, she gets a group rate wherever she goes.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:46 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:52 pm
Destry doesn't want to split the grift with Anna, he desperately needs it all for himself. I wonder how the great gig up in AK went, since I quit paying attention about the time he took off. Also, too, I think the MI assembly consists mostly of Destry and his idiot brother and maybe a few other lay abouts, so he actually has numbers over Kapt Karl, but as far as doing anything, other than grifting, they are equally useless.

I forget how much I hate that website. It is about what I expect from that crowd, but still, yikes it's awful.
I had been meaning to post a note about an article that appeared on NesaraNews a couple weeks ago. This article: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2019/05/ ... ed-to.html is by "Sun Tzu," who has been doing most of the posting since Destry has moved to Alaska. He's some guy in Portland who appears to be increasingly demented, as he's moved his online persona recently towards some sort of messianic identity, way beyond an ancient Chinese warlord. But he's apparently got free rein to post whatever he wants on the site. Among the delusional stuff that's not worth reading was the story linked above that really calls into question the viability of the "Michigan General Jural Assembly," which at one point was praised by pretend judge Anna as the only poot pretend government that was pretending properly.

In the article, "Sun Tzu" said that the MGJA is now down to about 8 diehard believers (he doesn't mention Destry and his brother by name) that he characterizes as a mere social club that's lost all its statutory authority. Never mind that we think of it as that since inception; apparently, he now thinks they're a bunch of losers pretending all wrong.

Their chief crime? They've "WASTED THE TIME OF GOD'S LAMBS WHO ARE IN A RACE AGAINST TIME TO SAVE THE CHILDREN OF GOD FROM MASS SLAUGHTER. [caps in original]" Oh, and they've apparently managed to alienate "Sun Tzu." He says, "So the Michigan Jural Assembly has discredited itself, has abandoned their original mission, and has lead the general public of earth ASTRAY, wasting TEN YEARS total and TWO OF MINE. It is very prevalent that the founders of the Michigan Jural Assembly are working with the Military Industrial Complex and the New World Order of Rome in order to keep the people down."

I wonder what the story is here. I'm not going to read endless amounts of cray-cray to try and figure out what really happened...

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:15 pm

I’ve been confused by that myself since I assumed Destry had some sort of editorial control over Nesara News but it looks like that’s not the case.

And yes, Sun Tzu types out short novel length posts far too quickly and with too much caps lock. It’s scary.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:53 pm

My how the mighty have fallen. In truth, I don't think the MGJA was ever anything but a layabouts and grifting club. The whole "statutory authority" thing for the MGJA is just too cute. As to the "working" for the "the Military Industrial Complex and the New World Order of Rome" is just too funny, since I doubt if any of them have ever worked a real day in their lives. Just too funny. Thx.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:43 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:46 pm
"Sun Tzu," who has been doing most of the posting since Destry has moved to Alaska. He's some guy in Portland who appears to be increasingly demented, as he's moved his online persona recently towards some sort of messianic identity, way beyond an ancient Chinese warlord. But he's apparently got free rein to post whatever he wants on the site.
Anna has ranted about "Sun Tzu" before. She says his real name is Jeff Dougherty.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:53 pm

We could make a lot of money sponsoring a PPV where we toss them all into one room, turn out the lights, then drop a handgun from the ceiling and wait until we hear someone exercising their Second Amendment rights to turn on the lights and see who won. We could make it like March Madness.

Works almost as well with almost any other weapon that just makes a lot of noise.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Too bloody! Lock them in a jail with inadequate food etc. and tell them nobody gets out until they have written and all signed an agreed detailed statement of the correct legal and civil governance of the United States (or whatever they wish to call it).

Each day they have a little bread and water in the morning but no better food until all have participated in at least 4 hours of sov-civics debate. Then only two-thirds of them eat lunch while the least participative one-third get only water.

Reality tv directors can hone the format.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:02 am

Egads, we'd end up with Ivan the Impaler

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Is that a vote "for" or a vote "against", Gregg? ;)

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:30 pm
Is that a vote "for" or a vote "against", Gregg? ;)
Too many of them live. I never watched Survivor because a show called Survivor with twelve contestants needs to have eleven stiffs in the finale.
:shootin: :50caliber: :machinegun: :flame: :shoot: :thor: :shootin: :machinegun: :50caliber: :panic: :shoot:

:winner:
Now that's a show I'd DVR.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:23 pm

Gregg wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:16 pm
Too many of them live. I never watched Survivor because a show called Survivor with twelve contestants needs to have eleven stiffs in the finale.
See, this is why I prefered Ultimate Survivor instead.... One Island.. Eleven Contestants.. One Item Each.. One Rule.. Eat or be Eaten!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:08 pm

One? Zero would be good too

It would work well with Second Amendment enthusiasts too: one island, one dozen people, two dozen assault rifles, three dozen handguns, twelve thousand rounds of ammunition, no medical cover…

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:50 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:08 pm
One? Zero would be good too

It would work well with Second Amendment enthusiasts too: one island, one dozen people, two dozen assault rifles, three dozen handguns, twelve thousand rounds of ammunition, no medical cover…
There, you're starting to get it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:47 am

Anna wants to mow her lawn but needs to type nonsense instead. Also too - please send her $. Also too Star Trek.
In the Engine Room

It's Saturday. I should be wearing play clothes and be outdoors mowing the lawn. Instead, I am sitting at my desk, explaining history to the United States Attorney General. And suing him for performance.

And writing letters to the Pope and members of the Curia, taking exception to their Collective Entity Doctrine nonsense, which facilitates the crime of impersonation (already proven to be against the scripture and the common law) and violates the Law of Kinds.

Now, all of what I am explaining is actually either: (1) readily available for anyone to see, or (2) easy for anyone to determine given a modicum of guidance telling them where to look for specific information --- but here I am, plodding away, step by step....and another step..... and another....

Sometimes readers see a copy of a letter being sent to Donald Trump or the Pope or the King of Spain from the actual, factual land jurisdiction government of this country acting in behalf of the living people who are being criminally mistreated and abused by their own misdirected and ignorant employees.

The published letters are just the tip of the iceberg, a small sampling of what goes on.

Sometimes the lack of education and awareness is also pervasive at the top of the pyramid, too.

Up and down and around and around we go.

Suffice it to say that the sheer volume of correspondence which goes out of my office is humongous. The effort to maintain it and catalog it and keep all the mailing receipts and return cards is mind-numbing. Yet, it has to be done.

Each new crop of people, each new political appointee, has to be addressed, has to be brought up to speed, the Conversation has to be engaged. Other countries have to be addressed. Other organizations, like the United Nations, have to be addressed.

Why? Because this criminality is ultimately a political problem. Organized groups of public employees operating as crime syndicates are fleecing and demeaning and abusing their employers on a worldwide basis. And it has to stop.

Educating people and objecting to the criminality and talking about it and exposing it, is key to getting it stopped.

I hate to ask for donations again, but they are needed--- partly because I am recovering from my own stint of bad luck: dog surgery, dental surgery for my son, major car repair, etc., etc., so that I don't have any extra right now to give to The Living Law Firm --- and partly because the scope of the work expands.

The outreach of the diplomatic effort increases exponentially, as does the effort to get the salient facts into the hands of more and more Americans.

Thanks to all of you smelling the java and sharing the news by word-of-mouth and thanks also to all your efforts to educate local, State, Federal, and International authorities, there is both a top down and bottom up effect taking place.

Remember Scotty, the Engineer on Star Trek --- "I dunno, Captain! I dunno if she's going to hold!" as the laboring engines sparked and sputtered and the Starship Enterprise lugged to haul herself into hyperdrive one more time---just at the crucial moment?

That's how I feel most of the time. We're going to make it, or we're going to blow up. Only God knows the outcome.

If you have the ability to help, please do so. If you can't send a donation at this time, pray. My Paypal is: avannavon@gmail.com. The Snail Mail address is: Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652. I divvy up the donations and send wherever and to whomever on our team is most in need of help.
► Show Spoiler

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:11 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:47 am
Anna wants to mow her lawn but needs to type nonsense instead. Also too - please send her $. Also too Star Trek.
:thumbs: scirreeve, thank you :thumbs:
PopTart wrote:Sometimes the lack of education and awareness is also pervasive at the top of the pyramid, too.
Lack of awareness? Pot, kettle; kettle, pot.
PopTart wrote:Suffice it to say that the sheer volume of correspondence which goes out of my office is humongous.
I think "correspondence" means an exchange of letters. Not a frothy one way rant. Calling the Strudelschrifftströmung "correspondence" is like ordering in pizza and describing it as "we selected fine Italian cuisine for our evening repast".
PopTart wrote:Each new crop of people, each new political appointee, has to be addressed, has to be brought up to speed, the Conversation has to be engaged. Other countries have to be addressed. Other organizations, like the United Nations, have to be addressed.
And yet the planet revolves, the sun rises, the sun sets, people are born, people live, people die and still nobody cares a fig about the ranting of a nutter screeching incoherently from the intellectual wastelands of Alaska.
PopTart wrote:I hate to ask for donations again, but they are needed--- partly because I am recovering from my own stint of bad luck: dog surgery, dental surgery for my son, major car repair, etc., etc., so that I don't have any extra right now to give to The Living Law Firm --- and partly because the scope of the work expands.
You don't have to ask. You could get a job instead. I guess you can't subsist in real life off your fantasy pension from your fantasy career as a fantasy judge in a fantasy court, nor off your husband's fantasy pension as fantasy head of state of the country that grants you the freedom to be a grifting nutter.

But, Anna, if you're so talented and so influential, why aren't these great people you (claim to) correspond with queueing to pay for your invaluable advice?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:09 am

I can always count on von Whacaddodle for my daily bit of ironic off the wall comedy del whacko. Who says you can't have fun with German, " Strudelschrifftströmung" love that will have to add it to my dictionary.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:56 am

“Hyperdrive”??? That error invalidated the whole article for me.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:10 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:56 am
Too also "Dunno"???? Any fool knows it's "Dinna know" (as in "I dinna know if I can hold her t'gither!")

No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:41 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Did she at least explain how you need to travel through hyperspace by entering a jumpgate assisted by a third stage navigator? I wonder what drives her improbibility.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:05 am

It's Saturday. I should be wearing play clothes and be outdoors mowing the lawn. Instead, I am sitting at my desk, explaining history to the United States Attorney General. And suing him for performance.
If Judge Anna's existence can be summarized in one paragraph, this is it.

This bramble need not be traversed.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:05 am

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:41 am
Did she at least explain how you need to travel through hyperspace.
It's hyperactive hyperdrive. And Astro, um, turf.

This bramble need not be traversed.

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:53 am

poptart wrote: And writing letters to the Pope and members of the Curia, taking exception to their Collective Entity Doctrine nonsense, which facilitates the crime of impersonation (already proven to be against the scripture and the common law) and violates the Law of Kinds.

Now, all of what I am explaining is actually either: (1) readily available for anyone to see, or (2) easy for anyone to determine given a modicum of guidance telling them where to look for specific information --- but here I am, plodding away, step by step....and another step..... and another....
Isn't that precisely where Riezinger von Reitz differs from most of the "Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries" cast?

The sov cits, tax protesters and so on provide prolific "evidence" of their theories of government, by quoting (always out of context or wrongly interpreted) laws, or court judgements, to suggest why the Government was bankrupted, or how only government employees are taxpayers, or that 'esquire' is a title of nobility.

But pretend judge Anna provides no evidence at all for her constantly changing theories of multiple versions of the United States, nothing to explain how the Riezinger von Reitz/Belcher household acquired the power of governance they claim as "the actual, factual land jurisdiction government of this country", no evidence that even one participant in the various alternative governments she fantasizes about is aware that they exist.

Not being an American (or a Catholic), I was unfamiliar with the "Collective Entity Doctrine nonsense". Using my favourite search engine (and omitting the word "nonsense") I only found references to the phrase in US law - nothing suggesting it originates with the Church. Does Riezinger von Reitz think anything labelled as a "doctrine" comes from the Vatican? Can she produce a papal bull or similar that even mentions collective entities?

So none of her theories are "either: (1) readily available for anyone to see, or (2) easy for anyone to determine given a modicum of guidance telling them where to look for specific information".

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Lansdowne wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:53 am
Not being an American (or a Catholic), I was unfamiliar with the " nonsense". Using my favourite search engine (and omitting the word "nonsense") I only found references to the phrase in US law - nothing suggesting it originates with the Church. Does Riezinger von Reitz think anything labelled as a "doctrine" comes from the Vatican? Can she produce a papal bull or similar that even mentions collective entities?

So none of her theories are "either: (1) readily available for anyone to see, or (2) easy for anyone to determine given a modicum of guidance telling them where to look for specific information".
As you say, the Collective Entity Doctrine appears to be an issue in recent US law, especially relating to very small corporations, such as one person businesses which have incorporated, and whether the human person loses the right to non-self-incrimination etc. if charged as the corporate entity. It has no international significance (which is not to say that other countries haven't wrestled with similar issues, but they don't have that label).

In the same paragraph, von Strudel refers to the "law of kinds" – that is a Biblical doctrine (like begets like) which I think has been used to justify racism in the past, and is usually part of arguments against evolution by "God sez…" creationists.. I don't think it exists in any other context.

So, yes, it's von Strudel's melange de merde, shiny texty titbits wrenched from their humdrum contexts, viciously impaled on the thorns of Reizinger's Rambling Rose Bush, her Tree of Nonsense.

Anna von Strudel is to Theories of Government as Alphabetti Soaghetti is to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:06 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:25 pm
In the same paragraph, von Strudel refers to the "law of kinds" – that is a Biblical doctrine (like begets like) which I think has been used to justify racism in the past, and is usually part of arguments against evolution by "God sez…" creationists.. I don't think it exists in any other context.
Paging evattel/dancingrabbit/draggingcanoe.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:51 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:41 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Did she at least explain how you need to travel through hyperspace by entering a jumpgagte assisted by a third stage navigator? I wonder what drives her improbibility.

BISTROMATH!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”