Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

poplove

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post by poplove » Mon May 06, 2019 5:20 pm

"Finacial" donations needed for journalistic integrity. :rotflmao:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon May 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Sorry Moe, I was going to send you something, but Iost it all betting on Maximum Security.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon May 06, 2019 8:29 pm

Hidden Content

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed May 08, 2019 2:33 pm

She has an earlier post about "executive privilege" that includes "continue reading" and I just don't wanna right now. Maybe later.
Maureen Peltier
1 hr ·
Actually tho, it is not a co-equal branch at all. And Presidential (higher branch of office, lol) executive assertations are kind of a reminder of the that. Not to mention, when Congress is motivated only by political bias, they loose even more power as far as being viewed with fair limited authorities as determined by the Constitution, which if their continued imbalance goes on to such extremes much longer, they can easily be viewed as domestic enemies committing treasonous acts and loose all authority quite quickly. The limited authorities are assigned by the will of We The People and can be made very temporary and removed very quickly if they continue ruling unjustly, exerting themselves outside their limited duties and scope. Things are about to escalate very dramatically and I for one am much more entertained watching them battle it out to a final demise than We The People continuing on fighting on the streets or social media. Far more entertaining. On guard!! Show us what you got you co-equal social justice tyrants!

~SSG Moe

Excerpt: "Nadler, in opening the committee hearing, said, “The administration has announced loud and clear that it does not recognize Congress as a coequal branch of government.”
CNBC.COM
Trump asserts 'executive privilege' over Mueller report in fight with House Democrats
comments on that post:

Dee Armstrong There are laws preventing the release due to National Security issues.
· 1h

Maureen Peltier Dee Armstrong Exactly. But this is to entertaining. I'm so glad they have pushed to far. So, so glad! Let us all focus on their battle and stop fighting among ourselves, want some popcorn?
· 1h

Gary Hunt Interestingly, the correct interpretation of Marbury v.Madison comes into play. If there is a dispute between the legislative and executive branches of government, the judicial branch will determine which is correct.
· 1h · Edited

Maureen Peltier Gary Hunt apparently, that could truly be dramatic indeed. And, apparently executive assertations have some power to stop them in their tracks from forcing the judicial branch from breaking the law....the irony of this political theater. my, my, my, myyyy
· 1h

Maureen Peltier We're all about to watch the dog chase its tail! One of my most favorite comical events!
· 1h

Gary Hunt Well, judiciary committee voted party lines, 22 to 12 for contempt. If, and I'm sure they will, the whole house votes the same way, it will go to the Supreme Court.
As has been pointed out, is Barr bound by the Subpoena or the4 Law enacted by Congress?
It would be interesting to see a new Marbury confirmation in recent times. Does Congress, who is charged with lawmaking can override that law when it suits them?
If the Court doesn't find that they can, then we are still, to a small degree,. a nation of laws. On the other hand, if they find for the right of Congress to overcome laws of tier own making, we have, perhaps, reacted the flash point where we know, without question, that we are no a nation of laws, rather of political whims.

George Washington's Farewell Address (September 17, 1796)
To the People of the United States
[On the subject of political parties]
The alternate domination of one faction [political party] over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty.
It serves always to distract the Public Councils, and enfeeble the Public Administration. It agitates the Community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which find a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.
... But let there be no change by usurpation; for, though this, in one instance, may be the instrument of good, it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed. The precedent must always greatly overbalance in permanent evil any partial or transient benefit, which the use can at any time yield.
· 1h

Maureen Peltier I think we are closer to a flash point than most know.
· 1h

Gary Hunt 6 months ago. I suggested less than two years.
· 55m

Brian Reynolds Congress is attempting to expand its power to be above all.
· 32m

Maureen Peltier Brian Reynolds I know and for some reason, I'm so excited instead of fearful. I've been waiting for them to more blatantly show their true colors, embarrass their followers & echo chambers and have good reason for the executive branch to exact justice, authority and the will of most Americans over them! That office has just lost all hope for any respect from whatever conservatives might have still been clinging to. And has just fully weakened the already corrupt government. Corruption always has its demise and it is coming....I can clearly see it now! Constitution finally has a chance to be enforced over them, they have just exposed themselves to it. Overreaching is never a good government idea, especially a government that is still beholden to a Constitutional Republic. They have truly exposed their empires and time for We The People to pounce on their inability to effectively manage this Nation. But first, let them continue to slit each others throats and bleed out some more. We can patiently wait in the wings for the survivors and determine what we want with them. *disclaimer, my words are not intended in any violent literal sense, just analogies and theatrics. Well, because...it is all such a sad display of a circus with elephants and donkeys running rampant. More food for the lions!
· 22m
·
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed May 08, 2019 4:59 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:45 pm
Sorry Moe, I was going to send you something, but Iost it all betting on Maximum Security.
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Hey Moo,

The Constitution provides only two ways to change Congress, elections or an amendment.

Funny how they have no problems with the President ruling by EO and fiat when it is Trump (and not a black man). It shows you how little the care about the Constitution and only care about their I we pilitical bias.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 08, 2019 6:19 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:15 pm
Hey Moo,

The Constitution provides only two ways to change Congress, elections or an amendment.

Funny how they have no problems with the President ruling by EO and fiat when it is Trump (and not a black man). It shows you how little the care about the Constitution and only care about their I we pilitical bias.
Why should they care about something they have never read, let alone even come close to understanding.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed May 08, 2019 7:08 pm

Underneath Moe's LOLs is a world of sadness.

Raven

Post by Raven » Wed May 08, 2019 10:55 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:08 pm
Underneath Moe's LOLs is a world of sadness.
It is rather sad to see someone whose last vestige of hope is a delusion.

Between her and McVeigh I can't help but wonder how many other fringe lunatics are either in uniform or discharged.

I am sure she tempers her disdain of all things government long enough to accept her military pension and VA benefits. And still refers to herself as holding rank.

Not unlike dildo boy before he was a reality check.

EastStander

Post by EastStander » Mon May 20, 2019 1:05 pm

I agree, this is rather sad. I have just been catching up on Moe after quite a while. She once had a family and a house in Washington state I believe. Now she lives in a grubby trailer with an unemployed, unemployable, pot bellied, chain smoking, felonious, poot loser. I can’t help wondering if sometimes, in the dark recesses of what passes for her brain, the words “where did I go wrong”? struggle through the grey matter.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue May 21, 2019 5:56 pm

Maureen Peltier
1 hr ·
Now rescheduled for Thursday May 23rd at 2:30pm.

Court room 14A
1000 SW 3rd Ave #740, Portland, OR 97204

Court Room 14A
► Show Spoiler
she shared JP's post
Jason Patrick
1 hr
Scheduling Order as to Jason Patrick by Judge Anna J. Brown. Due to a calendar conflict, the Court resets the Final Hearing re Revocation of Supervised Release for 5/23/2019 at 2:30 PM in Portland Courtroom 14A before Judge Anna J. Brown. The previous date of 5/22/19 is VACATED. (jy) (Entered: 05/17/2019)
► Show Spoiler

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue May 21, 2019 6:08 pm

Earlier posts - before the JP hearing reschedule post. I did not watch/listen to the video.
Maureen Peltier was live.
18 hrs ·
Wanna help President Trump as American People....

Stop paying ANY & ALL taxes, businesses stop charging taxes & paying taxes. Stop using the government software and keep your records written like the old days.

Anything to do with taxes, withdraw or file a buisness loss. THAN EVERYONE CAN TELL THE IRS TO SHOVE IT!

Taxation & revenue has grossly exceeded any Constitutional or reasonable requirement from each of us. Not only grossly, but they have committed racketeering against We The People in most every State and at the federal tax level.

Modern day Boston Tea Party.
Throw 'em over board.

They want Trump's private tax info.... Which I'm far from concerned about & hope he did not give the swamp one red cent!

No problem, we can all resist paying mobster taxes or revenues. Let your credit scores go to shit collectively. The SSN, taxes, credit score scams....will all become obsolete and unconstitutional regulations by the thousands will go away. All to help Trump and finally ourselves! Keep your money and put it to YOUR choice charity instead of giving it to a government that clearly has committed waste, abuse and fruad without ANY accountability!!

Why is everyone expecting President Trump to fix this Nation at personal and physical risk all by himself? If you really support him, than stand with him and start truly resisting the federal government, the corrupt swamp, the local and state immoral and unconstitutional.

I personally think it is time we all ACT instead of just cheering on a president or favorite talking head.

Done talking, done asking permission. Done hoping for the respect of privacy. Done waiting for respect for my rights while I respect others and obey unconstitutional laws, done answering to gov like their my daddy.

The government is not the boss, WE ARE....RESIST! SAY NO THANK YOU.

*if you have the courage, share, spread and make viral.

My idea of immediate change. Stop paying into this nightmare. If 20% of Americans raise up and collectively start now, government crimes end sooner than later! The government would be forced to even shut down! And it is about damn time We The People shut it down.

~SSG Moe
YUGE video of Moo under spoiler
► Show Spoiler
She is resembling Capt Karl with all her Copy/Paste stuff in comments.. make one or more posts with the same blah blah blah. Pretty much the same anti-tax text on a couple other posts about:
CNN.COM
READ: Judge Amit Mehta's opinion in Trump's subpoena case
In a 41-page opinion, Judge Amit Mehta of the DC District Court asserts that Congress is well within its authority to investigate President Donald Trump.

<< I am ignoring this for now. But here it is for anybody that wants it. >>
Maureen Peltier was live.
18 hrs ·
The abortion issue, my thoughts....
► Show Spoiler

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue May 21, 2019 8:54 pm

lol. she must have gotten whacked on her taxes.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Tue May 21, 2019 9:36 pm

or she's pissed that her wonderful "husband" didn't pay any and is eating up her pension the dirty disgusting fat-belly hog

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 21, 2019 10:07 pm

I would suspect she got whacked on her pension, either for not withholding or for other errors, and if dipshit was working and racked up enough she is probably having to pay income and self employment for him. She also probably doesn't have any allowances or deductions that amount at this point to anything so she is for the whole amount. I think she is finding the lust of her life is an expensive bauble.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:33 am

I'm not sure what government software I'm using (I used H&R Block), but wouldn't here pension go through government software?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed May 22, 2019 7:43 am

Is Moe coming out against taxes that fund the military, benefits, and pensions? That's sheer genius, that is.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:52 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:43 am
Is Moe coming out against taxes that fund the military, benefits, and pensions? That's sheer genius, that is.
She also thinks this will help Trump, but it might be tough to fund his wall this way (or pay for his staff).

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 am

I’m not sure who’s paying her (it wasn’t entirely clear to me as it was happening). But it would either by the Army or the VA, or possibly both. There are two ways to get a disability compensation for military service.

You can get rated for your disability by your service. If you get a rating of more than 30%, you get a pension.

Or you can get rated by the VA, even if you leave service without a disability. A rating of 10% or more gets you disability compensation.

If you have at least 20 years in, and you are rated as at least 50% disabled the VA, you get “concurrent receipt,” meaning you get to keep your military pension which you would have gotten anyway, and you get money from the VA. OR, if you don’t have 20 years in, and you’re rated at greater than 50% by both the military and the VA, and your disability is combat-related, you get both.

I don’t know how much time Moe had in when she retired. And I can’t remember what happened to her to cause her cognitive problem resulting in her disability. But there’s a good chance she’s collecting from both the Army and the VA.

Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure she was rated at least by the Army because she was yammering on about not being able to say what was on her mind because she was not yet retired.

I don’t know how much of what she’s getting from the government is taxable. But not filing a return as a form if protest is stupid.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed May 22, 2019 10:40 am

Moe had an earlier post about taxes. I don't think I posted it here.
Maureen Peltier
April 10 ·
In your State, how do you feel the collection (taxes) of your monies has been spent? Wisely? Is your voice heard? Are they fixing what needs to be with responsible prioritization? Is the money spent on policies for all people not just one political faction? Are campaign promises kept? Are oaths being upheld? Are your gun rights still being infringed upon? How's that land management going in your State? Are the fires managed well? Got lots of rain, but still rationed for droughts? Police upholding their oaths to citizens or revenue? I'm sure I can ask thousands more poignant questions.

I know Oregon is stretched beyond reasonable, outside constitutionally and many see a lack of transparency as well as misappropriations of funds throughout at least 70% or more of the State. Yet, we keep paying for licenses, permits, revenue to drive, own businesses or contract work, register what we own, tolls for roads we already paid for, schools that have brainwashed our children and dumbed them down, marry, hunt, fish, essentially breathing will be taxed next.

I personally have no moral issue to fish, hunt, carry, etc....without gov permission. I even married without paying for a certificate fee. Much I can do still, without paying or asking for gov permission. As far as purchases, no, I cannot avoid it, but if the movement gets big enough, business owners can withhold the taxes. They can also stop charging it. This would require a large, peaceful mass act from us each.

I'm sharing this from BJ Soper, He is an upstanding citizen, small Oregon buisness owner (produces best meat cuts eva!), No one can stop me from buying my meats from him and I don't want to buy from business supporting government corruption and tyrants. Barter, buy, sell on our own, without gov permission.

They are not listening to We The People, violating the constitution, calling us all delusional, insulting us while taking our money and staying wealthy themselves. I think most of us have voiced ourselves, rallied ourselves till we are blue in the face and forms of mass, peaceful, civil disobedience is now required. It is well within our rights, but we will have to act together. When they come to harrass one of us, imprison us....we will all need to unite together. All groups. Put aside our differences, be courageous, resist together, hit them in their pockets.

I think Oregon's agendas, policies, unlawful legislation has brought this on themselves and even President Trump (aware of Gov Brown's tyranical governing and unprofessional conduct to President Trump would support We The People's mass peaceful resistence). He might support us, with a smile.

What say you? Can we morally with courage take a peaceful stand together, resist, withhold our monies and go about our business and remain united in at least several States that feel as abused as Oregonians feel?

~SSG Moe

she shared BJ's post:
Bj Soper
April 10
DO NOT GIVE ONE MORE PENNY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO A ROGUE OREGON GOVERNMENT......
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Comments:
Maureen Peltier John Hackett stated on the BJ Soper thread and I believe to be valuable & wise considerations:
"I would talk with the sheriffs, the Police and get all of them on board and a date to stop payment...everyone do it...kate will be out of a job or work for free.Make as many purchases as you can out of state. They can not collect state tax for interstate commerce, that is in the Constitution...groceries you have to buy....but talk to business owners and see if they can come up with a plan they are willing to live with, because it will hurt local business if you buy out of state. Property tax is a big one and they will really feel that one, they may try to raise the gas tax to a ridiculous level and also sales tax but they can be beat and it may start a business hauling fuel from out of state and selling it less the tax....something to look into. Form a fuel Co-op. People need to realize when you do this...it will shut down the school system so plan on a program for home schooling so the kids do not suffer...but it would bring this to a head very fast...Realize that many state employees will suffer as a result...police, fire ...all of them....so people need to think how to help these folks be able to survive and feed their families...many will not get on board for that reason, talk to your sheriffs too, they will not be getting paid....but something needs to be done to send a strong message that enough is enough...they will push until, you push back."

Maureen Peltier An idea I have, is create our own Constitutional Sanctuary Cities. To begin with, have a city or county board committee meeting, inviting local law enforcenent (Sheriffs) and outline the topic, come together to hash out concerns and declare your sanctuary city or county. I mean, Oregon supports sanctuary cities, so...give it to them.

Maureen Peltier Of course more details need to be outlined than my FB Comment. With a meeting, lot's can be discussed, examined, solutions instead of fear. Etc

Bj Soper Maureen Peltier IMO.... the counties and cities are soo reluctant to offend the state that they won’t do much of anything... so my thought would be to eliminate them from the equation completely.
We have this mindset that the rural counties out east have the balls and gumption to act, but they don’t.. Deschutes County when presented with the ability to protect its citizens back away and said “its a state matter. Take it up there”. Well we see how that’s going...
Harney county is willing to pass an ordinance that has no repercussions what so ever and can be changed or cancelled anytime... I call that Legislative propaganda...
I think we have to come to the realization that there is nobody or agency that is going to fix this for us... it’s going to be up to the people to bring an end to the crazy

Trudy Waya Knorr Another idea is to change your exemptions on your paycheck to 99 thus eliminating any withholdings.

Bj Soper Trudy Waya Knorr one can claim exempt as well

Trudy Waya Knorr Bj Soper by claiming 99 you are basically claiming exempt.

According to what I found on the google.... Oregon does NOT have a Sales Tax.
She has lived there for MONTHS and is not aware of that?
Why does Oregon have no sales tax?
Oregon has a personal income tax usually ranking in the top 10 percent of the nation. Since Oregon does not have a sales tax, the primary source of revenue is the income tax. ..
Oregon is one of just three states with an income tax but no sales tax.
:confused: Quit paying the government - but figure out a way to "help" all the government employees that would not get paid due to this plan. :roll:

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed May 22, 2019 10:51 am

Moe wants to secede! :shock: :roll:

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed May 22, 2019 11:15 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:33 am
I'm not sure what government software I'm using (I used H&R Block), but wouldn't here pension go through government software?
I guess quickbooks is part of the evil government cabal and I didn't know it. damn it!

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed May 22, 2019 11:18 am

Maybenaut wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:51 am
no......she just wants the demonseed :-D

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed May 22, 2019 11:33 am

Whip wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:18 am
Maybenaut wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:51 am
no......she just wants the demonseed :-D
:talktothehand: :sick:

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Wed May 22, 2019 11:42 am

If I were Jason, I think I'd volunteer to be locked-up. For a long time.

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”