Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" - Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P6980

Sam the Centipede

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “SOMETHING IS GOING TO POP IN THE WHITE HOUSE!" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P698

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:05 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:51 pm
Publishers and film makers want Zullo's story! :yankyank:

Zullo: The issue's still out there, but too early to talk about book/film deals. :roll:
Definitely a story to be told in an episode of Beavis and Butthead.

And a coloring-in book: "Look at this picture of people in an American town. Color in the faces of those you don't want to see as President."

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “SOMETHING IS GOING TO POP IN THE WHITE HOUSE!" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P698

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:28 pm

So zullo has finally crossed over and went full birther. Not even Arpaio would embrace the two citizen parent nonsense

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:35 pm

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:28 pm
So zullo has finally crossed over and went full birther. Not even Arpaio would embrace the two citizen parent nonsense
Lying didn't get them what they wanted so they're trying bigger lies.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:48 pm

The "expert" being ... Mike Zullo. :roll:

No summary from Rondeau yet. :waiting:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:35 pm

bob wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:48 pm
https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=0CHIKT8XMHM
The "expert" being ... Mike Zullo. :roll:
No summary from Rondeau yet. :waiting:
.. Can't believe I just spent 30 minutes listening to this time capsule from 10 years ago. I didn't even need to fire-up the Tardis.
:bored: :yawn:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:18 pm

Ob. P&E: Zullo: Fake Birth Certificate Led to White House Occupant “Whose Allegiance Was Somewhere Else”:
WHY DID THE FOUNDERS INSIST ON “NATURAL BORN CITIZEN”?

On Friday evening, Carl Gallups hosted Obama birth certificate lead investigator Mike Zullo on his “Freedom Friday” show to discuss presidential eligibility in the context of the “natural born Citizen” clause in Article II of the U.S. Constitution.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

On Friday Zullo contended that the 14th Amendment, often cited as justification for anyone born in the U.S. to run for president based on his or her being a “citizen,” does not encompass the higher standard of “natural born Citizen,” a “restriction” he said Founding Father John Jay urged Continental Congress president George Washington to include in the Constitution in a letter written in New York in July 1787.

Zullo included the fact that the understanding of citizenship has changed over the decades and continues to evolve, in part due to passage of the 14th Amendment. In response, Gallups raised the issue of an “anchor baby,” born in the U.S. to non-citizens, being considered eligible for president and the ramifications of such a candidate’s allegiance.

Between 2003 and 2008, Gallups said, various members of Congress introduced bills to change the “natural born Citizen” requirement. None was passed.

At 1:12:00, Zullo suggested that if President Trump nominates another U.S. Supreme Court justice who is confirmed, that person will be a “strict” interpreter of the Constitution who might participate in eventually issuing an opinion on the meaning of “natural born Citizen.”

[More birther :yankyank: snipped.]

New on Friday was Gallups’s revelation that he and Zullo have been approached by documentarians wishing to write a book or produce a movie on the investigation and its findings. “Spill it before the nation,” Gallups urged Zullo, although the latter declined to comment other than to say it is a “collaborative effort” and “It’s in the early stages; I don’t really want to speak too much to it.”

“But I will tell you that I really do believe that this issue is going to come up again,” Zullo continued. “I can’t tell you when, but I know. It is still out there; it is still talked about; the media still runs their propaganda psy-ops campaign with that birth certificate….That fraudulent document was the vehicle to put someone in the White House whose allegiances were somewhere else; I think that’s very easy for everyone to see…These issues are going to have to be resolved at some point in time.”

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:35 pm

I heard vattelvision would be interested after their blockbuster hit the Terry Lakin story

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:39 pm

“...a White House occupant whose allegiance is somewhere else”?!?

JFC, Rharon. Is irony completely dead to you?
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:32 pm

Zullo included the fact that the understanding of citizenship has changed over the decades and continues to evolve, in part due to passage of the 14th Amendment. In response, Gallups raised the issue of an “anchor baby,” born in the U.S. to non-citizens, being considered eligible for president and the ramifications of such a candidate’s allegiance.
Which decades? The 14th Amendment is more than 150 years old.

:deadhorse:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:33 pm

If I recall correctly Zullo at one time pooh-poohed the two citizen parent theory in an interview. I would look for if if I really cared but I don't.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:43 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:33 pm
If I recall correctly Zullo at one time pooh-poohed the two citizen parent theory in an interview. I would look for if if I really cared but I don't.
Zullo and arpaio didn't believe in the theory all the way up until zullo fell for it in the recent interview.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:01 pm

I'm no sayin'; I'm just sayin': KTAR: MCSO says audit revealed drug and sex offenders serving on posse:
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said Monday that drug and sex offenders were found to be serving on the agency’s posse.

Individuals who’d been arrested or convicted for domestic violence, drug crimes, sex crimes and other offenses have been removed from the volunteer force, according to an MCSO press release.

An audit found that poor record keeping allowed the unqualified members to slip through the cracks, the release said.

Last month, Sheriff Paul Penzone said he was temporarily suspending the volunteers who take part in enforcement activities after finding out that only four of the posse’s 235 members had completed the entire certification process.

[Penzone] didn’t blame the volunteers, pointing to “the disorganization, the lack of standards and commitment to excellence by the organization historically.”
"For the record" (and IIRC), Zullo resigned shortly after Arpaio's loss, and Penzone later disbanded the cold case posse.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:46 pm

Doesn't appear Carl birfed this week, how can that be when they are SO CLOSE to busting the lid off and getting President Obama out of office? Come on Carl and Mike, now is the time!

However Carl posted this lovely sensitive image, truly a man of God:
Gallups Bathroom.JPG

Carl's page now has a video header that's like 2/3 of the page (at least on my screen). He is just annoying in every way. https://www.facebook.com/carlgallups2/

And hey, unlike Obots, this time is looks like HE is PANICKING!
Carl Gallups 14 hrs ·

WITHOUT THE WALL - WE'RE DOOMED ...
Five million Latin Americans plan to migrate to the United States in the next 12 months, and an estimated 42 million more say they want to enter the country.

https://www.breitbart.com/…/gallup-five ... latin-amer…/
If you're not familiar with this, it's a great musical number from 1958, this is Rodgers and Hammerstein's "You've Got To Be Carefully Taught" from South Pacific. Even then it was controversial.
You've got to be taught
To hate
And fear
You've got to be taught
From year
To year
Its got to
Be drummed in your dear little ear
You've got to
Be carefully
Taught
You've got to be taught
To be
Afraid
Of people
Who's eyes are oddly made
And people who's skin is a different shade
You've got to
Be carefully
Taught
You've got to be taught
Before it's too late
Before you are six
Or seven
Or eight
To hate all the people
Your relatives hate
You've got to
Be carefully taught

Carl et al are stuck in 1958 and Big B is living proof.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Kellogg's commemorates Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart's descent into insanity with a new cereal!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:30 pm

The musical South Pacific is based on James A Michener's book Tales of the South Pacific. Racial prejudice is a central theme of the book.

When the musical was running in Connecticut before its Broadway run Michener was waiting at a train station to go to NYC after a performance. A group of men asked him if he was associated with the show. They expressed their unhappiness with that song (in a non-violent manner).

Back in New York, Michener discussed this with Rodgers and Hammerstein. The show was too long. It would have been easy to cut the song but Rodgers and Hammerstein kept it in because they thought it was important.

In her autobiography Mary Martin says that when the show opened to London, England there was a reviewer who didn't like that song at all. He said British people didn't need to be told that. In response Martin pointed out that the actress who played Bloody Mary, African-American singer Muriel Smith, had trouble finding an hotel in London that would let her have a room.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:26 pm

Thanks for that, Volkonski. I've never been a fan of musicals but would occasionally see clips from South Pacific and hear songs on the radio and television. I never wondered about the plot, just lazily assumed it was some schmaltzy goo.

It's fascinating to read how wrong that assumption was! Maybe I should put Michener's book on my reading list.

Perhaps Rogers' and Hammerstein's personal descent from German Jewish families was a factor in their promotion of that song. I don't know their life stories but either they or those close to them must have experienced discrimination and they were composing and writing only a few years after the Holocaust.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:47 pm

When I was last involved with that show, I don't remember that song being in it. Since I was designing and running lights in a new auditorium, I may have forgotten. It's also possible the Rogers and Hammerstein Library (the place the provides rights and materials) yanked the song.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
My current avatar is of an ancestor who came to the US in 1805 and never spoke anything but German.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:13 pm

A comment at He, Lucas Smith's blog (and Doc C.'s and RC's):
Geir Smith wrote:I have bombshell news about Obama’s real name and his real place of birth.

I’ve followed the birthers around like a sheep for ten years but now it’s enough. I opposed Obama because he registered as a Muslim in a school in Indonesia; and never because of his birth certificate. A couple of years after his election, I happened upon a senior lady posting to comments to birther articles who said she was Linda Joy Adams, Obama’s cousin. . . .

Meanwhile, I told her she should tell her story to the birthers and I gave her Orly Taitz’s e-mail and I also called up PPSimmons’ editor so as for him to contact the Joe Arpaio Cold Case Posse.

But both were miserable failures. Because neither were able to communicate with a senior elder like Linda Adams who was going on her late 60s at that time and who had/has a very grave medical condition, as well.

Don’t quote me, but I think Orly said Linda Adams was incoherent and/or “went off on diversions” on the phone. Orly may have forgotten that it’s very difficult for Americans to understand “the English” she speaks.

All in all, Taitz just went to Kansas to file a lawsuit saying Obama was ineligible in Kansas. But she missed out on the whole bombshell she was sitting on, which was that she knew Obama’s real name. Yes, indeed, Linda told me she had told Orly Taitz and Mike Zullo Obama’s real name. (But still hadn’t TOLD ME!!!)

So, the second person was thus Mike Zullo who called up Linda Adams from the Cold Case Posse.

The following recap of the conversation between her and Zullo is what I heard from Linda Adams as she related it to me my mail. It’s very approximate and general as it appears in my memory so don’t quote me on it. But it’s accurate and complete enough.

He wrote down everything she said and wanted to verify the facts himself with his archives and special files. He called back later again and said he had situated and talked to Stanley Dunham in Calif. (which is Obama’s grandfather’s name.) He said that Linda had lied to him saying Stanley Dunham was dead. Furthermore, he found Stanley Dunham worked for the CIA so Zullo said he had to stop the investigation.

Linda then explained to me that Zullo got it all wrong.

Zullo talked to the real Stanley Dunham, not to Obama’s grandfather Daniel Wayne Pope. He didn’t realize that or maybe he just dons’t give a darn about the whole thing. It was botched anyways.

The Stanley Dunham working for the CIA would rather be Obama’s grandfather I imagine, because he was known by the family to have worked for the CIA. I don’t know if the other Stanley Dunham worked for the CIA. In any case, Zullo was right on the facts when he said Obama’s grandfather worked for the CIA, his file didn’t lie to him/ He just had the wrong guy.

Anyways, Zullo passed very close by uncovering one of the big discoveries of investigative journalism and detective work. He botched with mastery and bravado. he was within a hair’s breadth of pulling off an efficient investigation.

I went to PPSimmons videos and complained in the comments about the clueless work he had done. The PPSimmons staff got so agitated by that, that Carl Gallups in person made a video calling me out and saying (if I remember right, don’t quote me on that) Linda Adams wasn’t a reliable witness. (I can’t remember exactly what he said but he made a whole video to discredit Linda as a witness.)
Rambo Ike wrote:Geir Smith claims to be the King of Shambhala, and the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

In the real world Geir Smith is a nut case.
When you're too crazy for even Zullo (and Rambo Ike).

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:33 pm

Well, if the bombshell is true, Barry Parks is an NBC with an extraordinary Aunt to boot! We can all agree on the Zullo part :lol:
Anyways, Zullo passed very close by uncovering one of the big discoveries of investigative journalism and detective work. He botched with mastery and bravado. he was within a hair’s breadth of pulling off an efficient investigation.

I went to PPSimmons videos and complained in the comments about the clueless work he had done. The PPSimmons staff got so agitated by that, that Carl Gallups in person made a video calling me out and saying (if I remember right, don’t quote me on that) Linda Adams wasn’t a reliable witness. (I can’t remember exactly what he said but he made a whole video to discredit Linda as a witness.)

So, make two columns: the birthers one one side and Linda and me on the other side, who criticize the birthers.

They seem to be holding up the truth and trying to muffle the real truth from getting out. I wonder if the birthers work for Obama and want people to believe he’s born in Hawaii or Kenya just to hide that he’s born in Topeka, Kansas, to a father (Jim T. Parks) who was lynched by Democrat KKK types that were really Obama’s own relatives.

So, Obama’s real name is Barry Parks. Rosa Parks is his uncle’s wife, i.e. his aunt. This is a bombshell.
Why did he wait until now? This bombshell would have been useful to help prove President Obama was NBC. Thanks Geir.
Avatar Photo: Kellogg's commemorates Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart's descent into insanity with a new cereal!

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:02 pm

bob wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:18 pm
Ob. P&E: Zullo: Fake Birth Certificate Led to White House Occupant “Whose Allegiance Was Somewhere Else”:
WHY DID THE FOUNDERS INSIST ON “NATURAL BORN CITIZEN”?

On Friday evening, Carl Gallups hosted Obama birth certificate lead investigator Mike Zullo on his “Freedom Friday” show to discuss presidential eligibility in the context of the “natural born Citizen” clause in Article II of the U.S. Constitution.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

On Friday Zullo contended that the 14th Amendment, often cited as justification for anyone born in the U.S. to run for president based on his or her being a “citizen,” does not encompass the higher standard of “natural born Citizen,” a “restriction” he said Founding Father John Jay urged Continental Congress president George Washington to include in the Constitution in a letter written in New York in July 1787.

[More birther :yankyank: snipped.]
Apologies. Catching up today, and this little topic on our site is one of my favorite reads here (thank you Bob).

Am I the only one to catch this? The Stupid. It burns, but OMG, they actually said this over the airwaves???? The Continental Congress wrote one thing: The Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution (which came 11+ years later). And FCOL, George Washington was NOT the president of the Continental Congress, either the First or the Second, he was President of the Constitutional Convention.

And the idea of having dumb-dumb Zullo opine on the meaning of Natural Born Citizen is hysterical. He's now a legal/Constitutional scholar? Did he learn that on the used car lot?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 pm

Well, I thought Geir Smith claiming Linda Joy Adams claiming Kommandant Zullops got something WRONG is just priceless. The demented relying on the senile dissing the incompetent, just priceless. That is just a staggering pile o' stupit all in one place. And yes I agree with the final comment about Zullops.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:52 am

But that's entirely typical of anti-rationalists, such as birthers, conspiracy theorists, theologians, alternative medicine gurus, etc. All can seem quite forensic when demolishing their fellows' similar-but-different structures while completely uncomprehending that their own castles of credulity are constructed with bricks of misinformation, mortared with bad reasoning with their foundations in a swamp of stupidity, topped with a roof of hypocrisy. Think of Judge Anna von Strudel's criticisms of her enemies which are of the form "of course fairies, elves, goblins, sprites, leprechauns, wills o' the wisp, banshees and gremlins don't exist! … you'd have to be a fool to believe that! … now please meet my friends, the pixies".

They ain't like us more sensible and rational folk.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:18 pm

So because no one objected ("officially") to Obama, that means the FBI can't probe the president? :think:

bob

Post by bob » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:07 pm

At Doc C.'s:
Geir Smith wrote:Orly Taitz and Mike Zullo had a bad experience with Linda Adams (that’s what Linda told me at least. I only know that by her.) so it seems they just botched the contact with her. But they didn’t take into account that at that time, she was already a very sick and old woman.

If indeed they can be called “investigators”… who have public contact with witnesses, I assume they must have some kind of ethical rules and must require some kind of patience to work skillfully in bringing the witnesses to reveal things, because witnesses require coaxing to reveal the truth.

So, I don’t get it: I’ve seen Detective Columbo films and he used very skillful techniques to get to the truth. I don’t think those birthers used any skillful patience in dealing with Linda Joy Adams.

[Much :crazy: snipped.]

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:06 pm

Was there a show today?
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Return to “Miscellaneous”