Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

tek

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by tek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:36 am

Things seem to be getting warm in the Sensitive Compartmented Tweet Facility..
There's no way back
from there to here

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:37 am

tek wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:36 am
Things seem to be getting warm in the Sensitive Compartmented Tweet Facility..
Good.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:00 am

The White House
@WhiteHouse

The President is at the National Prayer Breakfast where he will deliver remarks. Later today he will launch the Women’s Global Development and Prosperity Initiative. He will also receive his intelligence briefing and have lunch with the Secretary of State.
8:35 AM · Feb 7, 2019 · WH Digital
Will he be joined by two Corinthians? :shh: :dance:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:18 am

Kendra wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:22 am
The poor thing. Are shoes dropping today?
Somebody mentioned in twitter that the grand jury was meeting today, but I can't confirm it. Anybody know where one could find out if that's true? The last time they met on a Thursday, Roger Stone was arrested on Friday.
ImageImageImage x4

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:26 am

Another indictment Friday would be sweet.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:22 am

Image Image Image Image Image

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:37 am

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:52 am

The Dems and their committees are going “nuts.” The Republicans never did this to President Obama, there would be no time left to run government.

I'm guessing [the SOTU writer for] the president is learning that, when offered investigations and no legislation, the democrats gladly accepted that offer.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

qbawl

Post by qbawl » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:56 am

In that clip he seemed to be having 'ssss' pronunciation problems as well as two distinct sniffles or noisy inhales. Or is that my imagination? He gets in trouble when he attempts to show his vast erudite vocabulary. the KISS rule "Keep It Simple Stupid" suggests that destroy works better than abolition.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:09 pm

He probably is too arrogant to properly secure his false teeth.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Is he sedated?
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:16 pm

kate520 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:42 pm
Is he sedated?
If he's talking, the dose was insufficient.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:35 pm

qbawl wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:56 am
In that clip he seemed to be having 'ssss' pronunciation problems as well as two distinct sniffles or noisy inhales. Or is that my imagination? He gets in trouble when he attempts to show his vast erudite vocabulary. the KISS rule "Keep It Simple Stupid" suggests that destroy works better than abolition.
Nah, Trump uses KISSS rule: Keep It Stupid Stupid Stupid. :-D

Trump's vocabulary is bigly limited. Even if he recognizes and perhaps even understands esoteric words, they aren't in his production vocabulary. Even his superlatives rarely stretch much beyond "great!" He's barely more than semi-literate.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 am

neonzx wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:00 am
The White House
@WhiteHouse

The President is at the National Prayer Breakfast where he will deliver remarks. Later today he will launch the Women’s Global Development and Prosperity Initiative. He will also receive his intelligence briefing and have lunch with the Secretary of State.
8:35 AM · Feb 7, 2019 · WH Digital
Will he be joined by two Corinthians? :shh: :dance:
:rotflmao:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:15 pm

The Democrats just don’t seem to want Border Security. They are fighting Border Agents recommendations. If you believe news reports, they are not offering much for the Wall. They look to be making this a campaign issue. The Wall will get built one way or the other!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:16 pm

I think it is very important for the Democrats to press forward with their Green New Deal. It would be great for the so-called “Carbon Footprint” to permanently eliminate all Planes, Cars, Cows, Oil, Gas & the Military - even if no other country would do the same. Brilliant!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:17 pm

Today Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to by me as Pocahontas, joined the race for President. Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, or has she decided that after 32 years, this is not playing so well anymore? See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!
:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:41 pm

qbawl wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:56 am
Several problems here for the Great Sand Worm

1. Too many words with sibilants in what he thinks is a coherent speech
2. Too many words he has plainly never used, or if used never in the correct context, so, stumble, spit, spout and drool
3. He keeps lurching towards and away from the microphone and every time he wobbles towards the mike he tends to do it on "bigly" words with sibilants
4. No sound guard/spit guard on the mike so it naturally picks up on hissing, "S" 's or anything with where his mouth and tongue has to actually work as opposed to just his normal flaccid flapping around the buccal cavity
5. The Worm never actually opens his mouth and enunciates like a real boy so all the vomitude is compressed and (un)naturally higher in tone and register

Back in Ye Olden Days when one was indulging in matters military, one of the things you had ground into you was when in a hide, on patrol, sneak'n and a creep'n etc,if one HAD to vocalise information when the individuals most unpleasant were around, one pursed ones lips, lisped and spoke deeper and close to the auditory receptor.

'Cause, sibilants and high pitched squalling and stuff a-la Trump and stuff carries a distance but lost informational coherence rapidly. Mr Sand Worm's hissing would lead to a blown ambush or compromised OP at best.

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:40 pm

Trump has been tweeting up a storm today. His latest two:

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The media was able to get my work schedule, something very easy to do, but it should have been reported as a positive, not negative. When the term Executive Time is used, I am generally working, not relaxing. In fact, I probably work more hours than almost any past President.....
12:27 PM - 10 Feb 2019

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

....The fact is, when I took over as President, our Country was a mess. Depleted Military, Endless Wars, a potential War with North Korea, V.A., High Taxes & too many Regulations, Border, Immigration & HealthCare problems, & much more. I had no choice but to work very long hours!
12:39 PM - 10 Feb 2019
Who'd'a thunk that watching Fox & Friends qualifies as "work?"
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:03 pm

And all that time golfing...

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:27 pm

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:40 pm
Who'd'a thunk that watching Fox & Friends qualifies as "work?"
I've watched F&F numerous times. It is an exhausting exercise.

For Trump, it's 'work' because it instructs him how to think and what to tweet. He'd be lost on his own.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:04 pm

02/08/19 11:08 PM EST
White House begins search for person who leaked president’s schedule: report

The White House has reportedly launched an internal probe into who leaked the president’s schedule to Axios this week.

Politico reported late Friday that the search, which has been approved by acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and President Trump himself, has reached out to the White House IT office and begun narrowing down a list of suspects.

One administration official told Politico that the culprit was probably a career government employee who works in the White House and not somebody the president had handpicked for the administration.

The White House earlier this week blasted the leak, which showed that the president has spent about 60 percent of his time over the past three months in “Executive Time.”
Aides told Politico that Trump uses those time blocks to watch TV, call people, read newspapers and do other work.

While critics have slammed the schedules as proof the president is slacking on the job, the White House says executive time is used to keep Trump abreast of legislation and maintain relationships on Capitol Hill, among other things.

“He’s not a slacker. The guy works. He may not have it all scheduled but the guy’s a grinder,” David Urban, a former senior Trump campaign adviser, told Politico. “He’s not a guy who sits on his hands.”
<snip>
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... s-schedule

tweet in the article:
Madeleine Westerhout ✔
@madwest45
What a disgraceful breach of trust to leak schedules. What these don’t show are the hundreds of calls and meetings @realDonaldTrump takes everyday. This POTUS is working harder for the American people than anyone in recent history.

Axios ✔
@axios
Replying to @axios and 2 others
Read every page of Trump's "Executive Time"-filled leaked private schedules obtained by @alexi and @jonathanvswan. https://www.axios.com/read-trumps-priva ... gn=organic

2:24 PM - Feb 3, 2019
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:10 pm

4 hours ago

Mick Mulvaney: Trump's executive time leak "wasn't that valuable"
Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney downplayed the leaking of President Trump's schedules to Axios, telling NBC's Chuck Todd that the story — which showed Trump has spent around 60% of his scheduled time over the past 3 months in unstructured "Executive Time" — "wasn't that valuable of information."
Chuck Todd: "Then why is there a leak?"

Mulvaney: "This show lasts an hour. Does that mean only you work for an hour a week? No, there's lot of stuff that goes on to make that happen. That Executive Time is on there to allow the president to prep for the next meeting to debrief from the previous meeting. The phone calls start at 6 in the morning and go until 11 at night, so I can assure you he's working more than on the calendar."
Go deeper: Read Trump's private schedules for the last three months
https://www.axios.com/read-trumps-priva ... e661e.html
https://www.axios.com/trump-executive-t ... c09e4.html
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:07 pm

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Well, it happened again. Amy Klobuchar announced that she is running for President, talking proudly of fighting global warming while standing in a virtual blizzard of snow, ice and freezing temperatures. Bad timing. By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!
5:04 PM - 10 Feb 2019

:brickwallsmall:
Birfers are toast

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Fact checkers have become Fake News.” @JesseBWatters So True!
7:41 AM - 11 Feb 2019

No president ever worked harder than me (cleaning up the mess I inherited)!
7:43 AM - 11 Feb 2019

The Democrats do not want us to detain, or send back, criminal aliens! This is a brand new demand. Crazy!
8:18 AM - 11 Feb 2019

The Democrats are so self righteous and ANGRY! Loosen up and have some fun. The Country is doing well!
9:19 AM - 11 Feb 2019

Will be heading to El Paso very soon. Big speech on Border Security and much else tonight. Tremendous crowd! See you later!
11:03 AM - 11 Feb 2019

Birfers are toast

Return to “Trump Administration”