Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

neonzx

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by neonzx » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:23 am

https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1090963161942032385
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Republicans on the Homeland Security Committee are wasting their time. Democrats, despite all of the evidence, proof and Caravans coming, are not going to give money to build the DESPERATELY needed WALL. I’ve got you covered. Wall is already being built, I don’t expect much help!
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:30 am

neonzx wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:23 am
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1090963161942032385

Republicans on the Homeland Security Committee are wasting their time. Democrats, despite all of the evidence, proof and Caravans coming, are not going to give money to build the DESPERATELY needed WALL. I’ve got you covered. Wall is already being built, I don’t expect much help!
This is what I don't understand. Why doesn't this lazy idiot, who has never had to do anything more than float a bunch of hot air, even care about trying to get funding to build his wall? He has a cult following that apparently can't see a Russian agent when that person is destroying the USA and praising Putin right in front of their eyes almost all day every day. Hell, all he has to do is claim the wall has already been built in two short years. Fox and Fiends will sing his praises for two hours every morning and the rubes will believe every word of it. He really should be just enjoying executive time and turn the gaslight on full blast.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 am

Lou Dobbs to blame?

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 am

It infuriates me that trump refers to the immigrants as "marching" towards the border as if it's some sort of military procession.
ImageImageImage x4

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:42 am

I rarely watch F&F but yep, right on schedule. These topics discussed, 10 minutes later, this tweet.

https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1090967053689937921

Democrats are becoming the Party of late term abortion, high taxes, Open Borders and Crime!
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:44 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 am
It infuriates me that trump refers to the immigrants as "marching" towards the border as if it's some sort of military procession.
Semantics. :roll:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:48 am

neonzx wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:42 am
I rarely watch F&F but yep, right on schedule. These topics discussed, 10 minutes later, this tweet.

https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1090967053689937921

Democrats are becoming the Party of late term abortion, high taxes, Open Borders and Crime!
https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar

He's fun with his F&F clips and commentary.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:59 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 am
I don't know. Marching at least has a dignified connotation to it. Imagine if he'd said they were "slouching towards the border." No, better to save "slouch" for things like this:

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last
Slouches toward Mar-a-Lago to be born?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:16 am

More troops being sent to the Southern Border to stop the attempted Invasion of Illegals, through large Caravans, into our Country. We have stopped the previous Caravans, and we will stop these also. With a Wall it would be soooo much easier and less expensive. Being Built!

Looking for China to open their Markets not only to Financial Services, which they are now doing, but also to our Manufacturing, Farmers and other U.S. businesses and industries. Without this a deal would be unacceptable!

Schumer and the Democrats are big fans of being weak and passive with Iran. They have no clue as to the danger they would be inflicting on our Country. Iran is in financial chaos now because of the sanctions and Iran Deal termination. Dems put us in a bad place - but now good!

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:32 am

neonzx wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:16 am
Schumer and the Democrats are big fans of being weak and passive with Iran. They have no clue as to the danger they would be inflicting on our Country. Iran is in financial chaos now because of the sanctions and Iran Deal termination. Dems put us in a bad place - but now good!
Yeah.. because 'chaos' is exactly what you want with a heavily armed and well organized country bordering in an already unstable region.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:54 am

neonzx wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:56 am
Wow he is on a roll Kendra.
Donald J. Trump@ @realDonaldTrump

:snippity:
Very sadly, Murder cases in Mexico in 2018 rose 33% from 2017, to 33,341. This is a big contributor to the Humanitarian Crises taking place on our Southern Border and then spreading throughout our Country. Worse even than Afghanistan. Much caused by DRUGS. Wall is being built!

With Murders up 33% in Mexico, a record, why wouldn’t any sane person want to build a Wall! Construction has started and will not stop until it is finished. @LouDobbs @foxandfriends
:snippity:
dot.dot.dot.. dot.
Please dear Donald, explain to us how the Narcos gang wars are spilling over into the US :?: :brickwallsmall:

And Afghanistan has no narco wars going on :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

Do you suggest to build a Wall around Afghanistan too, also :?: :sarcasm:

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:22 pm

What's remarkable to me is the transparently stupid mental process of his tweets and verbal word-salads.

"Blah blah blah something is bad - no one knew how bad it was - but it's super duper bad..." Then he rambles on incoherently before realizing he's been President for 2 years and therefore has some ownership of whatever it is he's rambling about. You can almost hear the screeching brakes as he suddenly says or tweets, "But it's all good now! Because of me! But no one gives me credit!"

Also his ridiculous overuse of the word "incredible" is physically painful for me to listen to.

Incredible incredible incredible incredible incredible incredible :deadhorse:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:26 pm

Don't forget wonderful, wonderful, wonderful . . . :sick:

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:43 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:54 am

Please dear Donald, explain to us how the Narcos gang wars are spilling over into the US :?: :brickwallsmall:
:sarcasm:
There was a new season of Narcos on Netflix, it's based on the Mexican Cartel this time, that's all the proof he needs.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:09 pm

:roll:
Birfers are toast

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:01 pm

Just concluded a great meeting with my Intel team in the Oval Office who told me that what they said on Tuesday at the Senate Hearing was mischaracterized by the media - and we are very much in agreement on Iran, ISIS, North Korea, etc. Their testimony was distorted press....
....I would suggest you read the COMPLETE testimony from Tuesday. A false narrative is so bad for our Country. I value our intelligence community. Happily, we had a very good meeting, and we are all on the same page!
:dazed: :hammer:

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:07 pm

Amy Siskind 🏳️‍🌈 @Amy_Siskind
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Except it was broadcast live. The gaslighting just never stops. No wonder we’re all exhausted!
:thumbs:

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:27 pm

neonzx wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:16 am

More troops being sent to the Southern Border to stop the attempted Invasion of Illegals, through large Caravans, into our Country. We have stopped the previous Caravans, and we will stop these also. With a Wall it would be soooo much easier and less expensive. Being Built!

Looking for China to open their Markets not only to Financial Services, which they are now doing, but also to our Manufacturing, Farmers and other U.S. businesses and industries. Without this a deal would be unacceptable!

Didn't I read a while back that Putin bragged they were taking over China's soybean market? Sounds like Xi and Putin are getting kinda chummy.
ImageImageImage x4

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:04 pm

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:54 am

https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1091326078323486722
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1091329137699184640
I inherited a total mess in Syria and Afghanistan, the “Endless Wars” of unlimited spending and death. During my campaign I said, very strongly, that these wars must finally end. We spend $50 Billion a year in Afghanistan and have hit them so hard that we are now talking peace...
....after 18 long years. Syria was loaded with ISIS until I came along. We will soon have destroyed 100% of the Caliphate, but will be watching them closely. It is now time to start coming home and, after many years, spending our money wisely. Certain people must get smart!
Me. Me. Me.

///
Ed Krassenstein @EdKrassen

I agree, "certain people must get smart". Those people are you and your multiple personalities.

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:23 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Democrat Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia just stated, “I believe that I am not either of the people in that photo.” This was 24 hours after apologizing for appearing in the picture and after making the most horrible statement on “super” late term abortion. Unforgivable!
6:39 PM - 2 Feb 2019

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Ed Gillespie, who ran for Governor of the Great State of Virginia against Ralph Northam, must now be thinking Malpractice and Dereliction of Duty with regard to his Opposition Research Staff. If they find that terrible picture before the election, he wins by 20 points!
7:01 PM - 2 Feb 2019
So... no criticism for the racism.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:05 pm

Great morning at Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida with @JackNicklaus and @TigerWoods!
Why is he tweeting an advertisement for his golf club?

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:20 am

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
So now Congressman Adam Schiff announces, after having found zero Russian Collusion, that he is going to be looking at every aspect of my life, both financial and personal, even though there is no reason to be doing so. Never happened before! Unlimited Presidential Harassment....
6:13 AM - 7 Feb 2019

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

....The Dems and their committees are going “nuts.” The Republicans never did this to President Obama, there would be no time left to run government. I hear other committee heads will do the same thing. Even stealing people who work at White House! A continuation of Witch Hunt!
6:26 AM - 7 Feb 2019

Birfers are toast

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:04 am

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! It should never be allowed to happen again!

7:37 AM · Feb 7, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone
We agree! No more harassment from our President ever again! RESIGN

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:22 am

The poor thing. Are shoes dropping today?

Return to “Trump Administration”