Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by Luke »

Drew is the hunky one, remember seeing his FB page https://www.facebook.com/drew.koenigs44

Dude is just a ski lift operator (and has a cute dog). That would suck if Karl left him on the hook for 6 greezy.

Ski Lift Operator at Alpine Valley Resort Wisconsin

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:30 pm New entry in Karl's Ozaukee case yesterday. He officially lost his $6,000 (or maybe his son did - not sure what that entry means). Did Karl rip off his own kid? Not sure.
04-05-2021 Withdrawn party for Koenigs, Drew
Additional text:
Surety withdrawn
04-05-2021 Cash bond forfeited $5,000.00
04-05-2021 Cash bond forfeited $1,000.00
Or Karl paid his son off after he was out but the surety remained with Drew. Karl told the Marinette court last year he was unemployed in Peshtigo and needed time to come up with the 2,500 there. He is such a liar.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It’s sad if his son already has a DUI. I would hate to see Kap’n’s alcoholism in the next generation.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:33 pm Good points, Northland.

The Captain has been busy on Telegram.
THERE IS NO TIME LEFT. The Dollar will utterly collapse, like it did in Venezuela, in just a COUPLE OF MONTHS. SURROUND YOUR STATE CAPITOL, ARMED, or BUST! [Paging JPC, get out while you can!]
Boy, that's a lot of copypasta drivel in a single post. Bet his reader viewership statistics on Telegram are as bad as his stats on Twitter. He posted 10+ times per day on Twitter and, after many thousands of posts, had something like 200 likes. A pretty clear indication that absolutely nobody is reading his stuff.

I'm surprised in this screed that he doesn't once again claim that he has spent 20 years studying the Austrian school of economics, which poots love because it believes that the ideal level of government spending is zero. Of course, as I've said before, approximately 5 of the nation's approximately 10,000 economics professors are devotees of the Austrian school. And yet they act like it's right up there with Keynesian thought as a pillar of the discipline.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

You're right, JPC. His AMFF posts on Telegram get 10-17 reads (not likes, reads). It's a mighty movement.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:37 pm It’s sad if his son already has a DUI. I would hate to see Kap’n’s alcoholism in the next generation.
Wasn't a DUI - was an underage drinking charge. He got caught by Dept. of Natural Resources (from court records). I won't judge him cuz I could have got totally busted for that when I was 19 or 20 (I wasn't but just a matter of luck).
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl was in Umatilla Oregon yesterday. Long drive to make it to Cedar City Utah for tomorrow night's pootfest. We shall see if he shows up.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:22 pm Karl was in Umatilla Oregon yesterday. Long drive to make it to Cedar City Utah for tomorrow night's pootfest. We shall see if he shows up.
Visiting other Poots or there because there are 2 strip joints?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:40 pm
scirreeve wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:22 pm Karl was in Umatilla Oregon yesterday. Long drive to make it to Cedar City Utah for tomorrow night's pootfest. We shall see if he shows up.
Visiting other Poots or there because there are 2 strip joints?
There was a poot gathering for Jenn Cannon's daughter's sentencing - she was charged with murdering her boyfriend and took a plea deal and pleaded guilty to manslaughter - got sentenced to 116 months in prison (less time served). KK, Lambo, Roots etc. were there too. Brand blew the shofar of course. Here is a pic of the poot gathering (Karl isn't in it but I know he was there).
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (144.03 KiB) Viewed 2478 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

What a lovely reason for a get-together. Was there cake?

Karl on Telegram. Big, big plans in Utah! Not clear if Karl is saying they'll NEVER LEAVE the Utah capitol, he goes into past tense so maybe he's just illustrating a point. But if he's going to stay there, makes him an easy target for Wisconsin to pick him up and give him a free ride back so he can get on with our entertainment. :P

Since when is Utah Karl's state capitol? And looks like THIS IS IT! FOR SURE THIS TIME! He's gonna show us he's not The Laziest Poot Alive. Seems like a lot of work to not need a driver's license.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [07.04.21 06:25]

This Thursday at 8:00 PM in Cedar City Utah a Plan shall commence to restore Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER in Utah State.. This assembly is put on every Thursday evening for Constitutional Education. From what I am told, attended by an average of 70 local residents.

I would assume that it will be recorded. So I believe you will be able to watch post program at the least.

I am intending on announcing the plan to State Nullify every single thing that Washington DC has done, since 1913, that is not delegated to them, and enforce each incremental Nullification by Municipal, County and State Law Enforcement ACTION backed by AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES troops if and when necessary.

WE THE PEOPLE shall SURROUND OUR STATE Capitol Armed, AND NEVER LEAVE,, until WTP forced and COMPELED them to sponsor AND PASS an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, drafted by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison, augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION.

It should prove to be very exciting, for the first time, instead of doing only a Rally, we shall be executing Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER upon our State Capitol to do what they have been "duty bound" (Thomas Jefferson & James Madison) to do all this time, namely State nullify everything Washington DC has done via usurpation of Powers and SPENDING not delegated to them.

If this plan to surround Utah State Capitol Armed, AND NEVER LEAVE, until the the Legislators and Governor submit to restoring Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER via States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and State NULLIFICATION of all Republican and Democrat Capital Felony usurpation of Powers and thus Spending not delegated to them, but rather "Reserved to the States respectively, or to the people" (Tenth Amendment LAW) the rest of the States will follow. And, our Republic of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER shall be restored and ALL of the POTUS's, SCOTUS, Republican, Democrat and The Deep State INSURRECTION against the Constitution shall be incrementally State Nullifed, over a transitional period of time, say 3 - 5 years, including Employer and Income Taxes pursuant to The Constitution and SCOTUS decisions, from Sea to Shining Sea.

So Help Us God!

WE THE PEOPLE, AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES (AMFF) TROOPS of The Second Amendment LAW, Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution, Deo Volente, ARE UNSTOPPABLE!

All POTUS's, SCOTUS, Republican and Democrat Demon Spawn TIGERS Of The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER shall be incrementally State Nullifed. If they refuse to cease and desist any Power or SPENDING properly and Constitutionally State Nullified, they shall be ARRESTED, JAILED, TRIED and SENTENCED pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER.

Who, BY LAW, are in The AMFF? See; www.law.cornell.edu/uscode

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [07.04.21 11:28]

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [07.04.21 15:27]
[ File : AMERICAN_MILITIA_FREEDOM_FORCES_of_The_Second_Amendment_Law_and.jpg ]

AMERICAN_MILITIA_FREEDOM_FORCES_of_The_Second_Amendment_Law_and.jpg
AMERICAN_MILITIA_FREEDOM_FORCES_of_The_Second_Amendment_Law_and.jpg (116.78 KiB) Viewed 2468 times

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law who are God's Warrior Servants, who Operate Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution "to execute the Laws of the Union (Most importantly 9th and 10th Amendment LAW & ORDER), Suppress (Deep State, Republican, Democrat, all POTUS's and SCOTUS) INSURRECTIONS (& Capital Felony USURPATION and TREASON against 10th Amendment LAW & ORDER) and Repel (Foreign ILLEGAL Alien) Invasions."
SO HELP US GOD!

[ File : Washington's Cruisers and Join Or Die Flags.jpg ]

KKFlags.JPG
KKFlags.JPG (77.69 KiB) Viewed 2468 times

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law who are God's Warrior Servants, who Operate Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution "to execute the Laws of the Union (Most importantly 9th and 10th Amendment LAW & ORDER), Suppress (Deep State, Republican, Democrat, all POTUS's and SCOTUS) INSURRECTIONS (& Capital Felony USURPATION and TREASON against 10th Amendment LAW & ORDER) and Repel (Foreign ILLEGAL Alien) Invasions."
SO HELP US GOD!

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [07.04.21 16:16]
[Forwarded from Capt. Karl Koenigs]

Q is a subdivision of DHS Psy-Ops Division. Q is five guys in a backroom of DHS, aka "Keyboard Warriors". Their specific Mission is to distract and prevent the American people from employing States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY, and STATE NULLIFICATION to nullify all POTUS's, SCOTUS, Republican, Democrat and The Deep State usurpations of Power and SPENDING that are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED under Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER. For ALL POWERS and that means SPENDING ALSO, "not delegated" in the Constitution (enumerated under ARTICLE I Section 8 of The Constitution, "ARE RESERVED (strictly) TO THE STATES RESPECTIVELY, OR TO THE PEOPLE". - Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER.

The PURPOSE of this DHS Q Division Psy-Op: is to save Six Million Executive branch jobs that by the "supreme law of the land" and the Supremacy clauses 2 & 3 of ARTICLE VI of The Constitution, ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EVEN EXIST in the first place, because all of those Powers and SPENDING, pursuant to the supreme law of the land, Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, "ordained and established" by WE THE PEOPLE, through our fifty FREE, INDEPENDENT and SOVEREIGN home Countries, called States, to "secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity" (Preamble of The Constitution), is RESERVED TO THE STATES RESPECTIVELY, OR TO THE PEOPLE". This form of government, not dictated to by MOB VOTING RULE, is referred to as "a Republican form of Government" under Article IV Section 4, which OUTLAWS a Democracy of MOB voting Rule, in favor of a Republic Of Laws "ordained and established" upon all POTUS's, SCOTUS, Republicans, Democrats and The Deep State, all of whom perpetrate Capital Felony INSURECTION and TREASON against Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER on a daily basis. The drafters of The Constitution required our fifty free, independent and SOVEREIGN home Countries to utilize States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and State Nullification to nullify all POTUS, SCOTUS, Republican, Democrat and The Deep State usurpation of Powers and all SPENDING that are "reserved to the States respectively, or to the people" IN PURSUANCE thereof the supremacy clauses 2 & 3 of ARTICLE VI.

State nullification, via an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, drafted by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison in 1798-99, can be ENFORCED by Municipal, County, and State Law Enforcement personnel by adding a Constitutionally obeying ARREST PROVISION augmented thereto. These Law Enforcement entities can and shall be backed up by the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution; "to execute the Laws of The Union ..."

Dammit, Karl ratted us out as Q. :smoking:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Google "Shayla Tsosie" or look at my tweeter TL if you want to know more about Jenn's daughter's case.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

When the going got tough at Malheur, Karl got going and ran off with his tail between his legs.

As for their Cedar City thing... is he going to the April Witches High Tea at the Utah Goddess Temple?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:35 pm When the going got tough at Malheur, Karl got going and ran off with his tail between his legs.

As for their Cedar City thing... is he going to the April Witches High Tea at the Utah Goddess Temple?
Ha Ha - you made me use the Google. My guess is NO.
Luke

Post by Luke »

He should totally hit the tea!

And another WIN from the Sons of Liberty page... so much WINNING
Dee Collins, [07.04.21 22:31]
[Forwarded from The Professor's Record]
I've been temporarily banned from YouTube. This is GREAT NEWS. That means we are being effective. I will continue to speak truth until they kick me off entirely. In the meantime, I need to master the alternative media platforms. I wasn't on social media at all prior to January, so I am learning.
God is good. When one door shuts, the right one will open. Have faith. God is bigger than YouTube.
I will re-upload all videos from non-YouTube sources to my website if and when they are taken down. I will also find a different live-stream. If a particular YouTube live-stream had an impact on you, please feel free to download any of my videos and put them where you will. I don't monetize anything.
I will do what I can to adapt, but as I've stated before, I'm not a YouTube personality. I'm just a guy that teaches law, occasionally goes to trial, and loves Jesus.
I have a website called theprofessorsrecord.com. Will you subscribe?
I have a channel on Rumble called the Professor's Record https://rumble.com/c/c-632283 Will you join me there?
I have a channel on Telegram called the Professor Record
https://t.me/theprofessorsrecordf Will you follow me there?
Hey Dee -- NO to all.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:29 pm
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [30.03.21 16:27]
We The People, of the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, who operate under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution, respect and appreciate the knowledge, experience, wisdom and guidance of Lt. Col. Royston Potter.

We advise that you center up and listen up.

- Capt. Karl
AMFF

Not sure if this is the same dude but the name doesn't seem too common --

I wed three wives: The polygamy story of Royston Potter
by Royston Potter | Jan 1, 1996
Roy trying to amplify another one of his stupid books.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (35.3 KiB) Viewed 2403 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Oh no! Brand Nu knew 2 peeps that died from the vax (he is lying).
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (46.33 KiB) Viewed 2383 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl made it to Cedar City. He has a yellow hat and lots of Mountain Dew. I didn't watch this nonsense. He is speaking in a toilet store.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (32.68 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I watched a bit more of it. Looks like Karl and Rachel are back together (even after he beat the shit out of her). Someone needs to rescue her.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (35.63 KiB) Viewed 2307 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl wants to surround state capitals with gunz of course.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (33.5 KiB) Viewed 2301 times
The video is here - I only skipped through it cuz blah blah blah.
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Gassy Burro nods along, guess she's heard this before. :lol:

Around 40 minutes in, it's Q&A time. Karl says it has to happen NOW (before the currency collapses in 2 months), surround the capitols ARMED and don't leave until it happens. A biker guy notes that the Utah legislature isn't in session until next January, and legislation has to start in May for January. Not good enough sez Karl, they won't leave before it happens. Biker guy says he'll be there a long time. :lol: Folks are starting to space out. And then they move on to school board news. What a huge success for Karl.

Was hoping the police would burst in and arrest Karl to extradite him back to Wisconsin. Boo.

Dang, Scir, you must be so upset you skipped this for the COVID vaccine! :(
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

My COVID vaccine was cool. I'm gonna slide down a volcano tomorrow instead of looking at poot stuff. I guess Ammo will get arrested 3 times tomorrow but I won't be watching. My vaccine shoulder is a little sore but not bad, not nearly as bad as my non vaccine shoulder which got wiped out last time I went volcano sliding - I was standing in the lift line when some stupid lady plowed into me and I fell hard on my shoulder. Didn't see her coming or leaving. She didn't even stop - other folks in the line helped me up. Still hurts and fuck her. That is my sad story.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I googed.

AMFF is really the American Museum of Fly Fishing.

Sorry, Karlito. :violin: :crying:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:17 pm I watched a bit more of it. Looks like Karl and Rachel are back together (even after he beat the shit out of her). Someone needs to rescue her.
Foregone conclusion that she couldn't resist hanging out with such a manly man. Sad, though.
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

I didn't think that Fat Rambo could deteriorate any more. Did he finally switch to swilling store brand Listerine?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl is in jail in Utah. Don't know the story.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (25.78 KiB) Viewed 2041 times

Return to “Other weirdos”