Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

Reality Check

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “THIS DAM IS GOING TO BREAK” Starring Birthers Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Reality Check » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:12 pm

They are charging over $4.000 and don't even return you to the same airport from which you depart? They leave JFK and return to Newark. I've never heard of a tour doing that. We went to Peru a few years ago and flew through Miami and returned to Houston. That was our choice though. I had a confefence in Houston that I was attending after the tour. BTW that tour was over 12 days and didn;t cost as much as this one.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “THIS DAM IS GOING TO BREAK” Starring Birthers Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:44 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:57 pm
Would you like to pay for Gallups' vacation tour Israel with Gallups as your guide?

Only $3100! (Airfare not included.)
Using tripmasters which I used for my recent trip to Spain and Portugal for 10 days split between jerusalem and tel aviv for one person with flights and hotels it came out to 2300. That's also with private transfers.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:44 pm
:snippity:

Using tripmasters which I used for my recent trip to Spain and Portugal for 10 days split between jerusalem and tel aviv for one person with flights and hotels it came out to 2300. That's also with private transfers.
Yeah but you didn't have Lyin' KKKarl Galloops as a tour guide.! :nope:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:01 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:52 pm
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:44 pm
:snippity:

Yeah but you didn't have Lyin' KKKarl Galloops as a tour guide.! :nope:
Does it include watching him try to convert jews to his crazy brand of Christianity?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:14 pm

I can't remember how the Israelis feel about proselytizers, maybe he can get himself thrown out of the country.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:17 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:14 pm
I can't remember how the Israelis feel about proselytizers, maybe he can get himself thrown out of the country.
And he promotes the Jews for Jeebus nonsense too doesn't he?

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:17 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:14 pm
And he promotes the Jews for Jeebus nonsense too doesn't he?
Ehhhh; Zev Porat is PPS' "Israeli correspondent"; his beliefs are somewhat similar to Jews for Jesus'.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:22 pm

Gallups on the Facebook:
Gallups wrote: GOT HIM? Hmmm. Wait till you see his initial profile!
Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats
FROM THE ARTICLE:
"A white male in his 50s. A former NEW YORKER who now lives in Aventura, Florida."

Pastor Carl says - "Statistically and demographically, this guy will probably turn out to be a lefty! If so, a lot of lefties will be eating crow. New York is decidedly leftist in its politics. So is Dade County - Miami, Florida"

Don't KNOW anything yet. Just guessing at this point. The demographics of NY State and Miami. Overwhelmingly Dems. Dems - hijacked by lefties. Could be wrong. We shall see. That's my best guess as of now.
Or: He's a Trump-humping birther Floridian ... just like Gallups! :dance:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:29 pm

I'd comment and talk about how he was probably one of Gallups listeners but Gallups doesn't allow my comments anymore.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:41 pm

:violin:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:29 pm
I'd comment and talk about how he was probably one of Gallups listeners but Gallups doesn't allow my comments anymore.
The same; "Freedom Friday" squelchs free speech.

(I may catch today's episode, just to hear Gallups' ridiculous spin.)

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:20 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:41 pm
:violin:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:29 pm
The same; "Freedom Friday" squelchs free speech.

(I may catch today's episode, just to hear Gallups' ridiculous spin.)
He's going to go with the guy was a patsy this was all a set up.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:23 pm

Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:20 pm
He's going to go with the guy was a patsy this was all a set up.
Gallups is at some prophesy conference, so Gallups' son and Larry Pinkney are talking about ... Clinton. :roll:

And now Shoesmith is giving a book report about ... Karl Marx. :roll:

But Gallups (actual) called in later to graphically describe all the violence that he hopes won't be inflicted on the caravan asylum seekers.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:17 am

Maybe Zullo will be on next week and release the huge evidence that takes President Obama down! "This dam is going to break!" :lol:

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:14 pm

Gallups, on the Facebook, re: birthright citizenship:
Felicia Keeman Joscelyn wrote:1) and executive order is not law 2) an executive order cannot amend or abolish a Constitutional Amendment.

So all this is moot.
Gallups wrote:It is enforceable as long as the Prez who signs it is in office, or overturned by SCOTUS. So, not exactly moot - just not necessarily a permanent thing. But it sure throws a punch to the leftist agenda. A very real punch.
Fractal wrongness topped with fractal arrogance.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:09 pm

"For completeness": Hagman & son's BTR: Ep. 1748 - Hagmann Report - 10/16/2018:
8:00pm Carl Gallups is the author of a brand new book Gods of Ground Zero. He will join us to talk about the book and other important issues.
:yawn:

"For the record," Someone* yesterday was trolling Gallups' Facebook page, calling him out as an unchristian fearmonger. Sure enough, the comments quietly disappeared.

* For once, not Some Jerk.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 pm

If only Gallups and Zullo had been able to convince Donald with close with Birthing instead of Immigration maybe the GOP would have kept the House! :lol:

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:22 pm

On a hunch, I tuned into the beginning of today's episode; sure enough, Gallups intends to proclaim Coulter's awesomeness.

(I've read her article; I'm still surprised she graduated from law school.)

bob

Post by bob » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:59 pm

Gallups a-flutter about this The Hill piece:
The disclosures, kept secret until now, are two letters of “congressional notification” from the Intelligence Community inspector general at the time, Charles McCullough. He stated that during “routine counterintelligence monitoring of government computer systems,” the CIA collected emails between congressional staff and the CIA’s head of whistleblowing and source protection.

[ * * * ]

The March 2014 intercepts, conducted under the leadership of CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, happened amid what’s widely referred to as the Obama administration’s war on whistleblowers and mass surveillance scandals.

Is that legal?

According to the CIA, the spy agency has been limited since the 1970s to collecting intelligence “only for an authorized intelligence purpose; for example, if there is a reason to believe that an individual is involved in espionage or international terrorist activities” and “procedures require senior approval for any such collection that is allowed.”

But here’s where it gets slippery. It turns out the CIA claims it must engage in “routine counterintelligence monitoring of government computers” to make sure certain employees aren’t doing bad things. Poof! Now, all kinds of U.S. citizens and their communications can be swept into the dragnet — and it’s deemed perfectly legal. It’s just an accident or “incidental,” after all, if the CIA happens to pick up whistleblower communications with the legislative branch.
:yawn:

The good stuff:"
Chris Farrell wrote:Will Mike Zullo ever formally present President Trump and Congress with the compelling findings of former sheriff Joe Arpaio's volunteer Cold Case Posse?
Gallups wrote:Yes. In the works now. We'll have to see what the Deep State does in this election first.[*] Plus PT has to do some more swamp draining before he can begin to deal with it. But PT has been briefed - personally.
Three birthers met with president ages before his candidacy ... and nothing happened. But any day now! :towel:

* Which is code for "not until 2021," which is code for "never."

bob

Post by bob » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:48 pm

A Florida birther terrorist (not named Gallups) was fueled by the president's hate, but it was "absurd" for her to be fearful. :roll:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Bob you rock, thanks for keeping us up to date!

Remember everybody, the contact guy for the birthers was... Michael Cohen! :lol:

bob

Post by bob » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:30 pm

The posted article is from 2016 (and fails to prove its thesis).

bob

Post by bob » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:40 pm

from January 2018 wrote: RWW: Carl Gallups: Trump Will Finally Expose Obama’s Phony Birth Certificate Before The 2018 Midterms:
Last week on his “Freedom Friday” radio show, right-wing pastor Carl Gallups predicted that President Trump will finally blow the lid off former-President Obama’s supposedly phony birth certificate before the 2018 midterms in order to demonstrate to voters why they cannot support Democrats.

“There are more things going on in the headline news in the last day or two that go directly to this birth certificate thing,” Gallups said. “Folks, I’m telling you, 2018 I think is going to be huge.”

“About two months ago, I said that I think people are going to go to jail in 2018,” he continued. “It’s just in my chest, because of stuff that I had been carrying around with me that I knew for years, and now it is coming to light. And guess who the president is? Donald Trump! Well, who is he? He is the guy that poked Obama in the chest in 2010 and dared him to put a birth certificate up and in early 2011, he did and it became the subject of a criminal investigation and now it has been proven, absolutely, forensically, 100 percent to be a fabricated fraud.”

“In my chest, I feel like this is going to break,” Gallups said. “Another reason it is going to break is because of the midterms and Donald Trump doesn’t want to lose the midterms so he has got to start showing America, do not put Democrats in office because you are going to get more communist tactics, more deep state, more lying, more obfuscation, more fake documents. Put these people in jail.”
Gallups' crystal ball ain't.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:44 pm

About two months ago, I said that I think people are going to go to jail in 2018,” he continued. “It’s just in my chest, because of stuff that I had been carrying around with me that I knew for years, and now it is coming to light. And guess who the president is? Donald Trump! Well, who is he? He is the guy that poked Obama in the chest in 2010 and dared him to put a birth certificate up and in early 2011, he did and it became the subject of a criminal investigation and now it has been proven, absolutely, forensically, 100 percent to be a fabricated fraud.”
awww c'mon, bob, credit where it's due. Carl was certainly right about people going to jail in 2018. :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:11 pm

Carl Gallups' incompetence, or Soros' dark state?
Sekrit Stuffs!

bob

Post by bob » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:11 pm

Listened to the archive of the aborted show. Mike Zullo wants to come on next Friday! :dance:

As expected: Mock Michelle Obama, praise the president, the Clintons were the first birthers, Zullo's investigation, etc. :yawn:

(Zullo still has Ah'Nee's birth certificate. :think: )

Gallups (again) claims that in 2008 that he saw Clinton on TV promise evidence of Obama's ineligibility.

The president knows everything! Including all the super double sekrit stuff!

Return to “Miscellaneous”