Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Notorial Dissent

Re: Veterans on Patrol #OperationBackyardBrawl

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:58 pm

woodworker wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:32 pm
He is going to argue that his actions were taken in defense of others, similar to self-defense. But to win on that argument, he has to present real admissible relevant evidence proving that his actions were reasonable, etc. State does not have burden to disprove, he has burden to prove. IMO, he will make the argument and the court will disallow any evidence supporting his argument because all of such evidence is bullshit. And he will be convicted and go to prison.
I think that is a really good summation of how it will proceed, and not end at all well for him. He won't do well in prison either, that kind of personality doesn't go over well with the real hard core he'll run in and the "real" vets will be even less forgiving.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:04 pm

Expect the phrase "jury nullification" to appear a number of times.
This bramble need not be traversed.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:13 am

Dark Fly Fucker and pretend journalist ( Paul) has another trespassing charge (misdemeanor this time). Looks like same place he has a felony charge for trespassing and burglary.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:14 am

Not sure where to post this but will do it here cuz this crazy Australian lady is a big Lewis fan (and yes, she believes this shit).
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 am

Again, on behalf of Australia I apologise for our nutters..
Thankfully most have no access to guns.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Warning to a neighborhood about Lewie and pals from the Pima County Attorney's Office.
https://kvoa.com/news/local-news/2018/1 ... -activity/

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Local reporter describes the neighborhood. Might not be a good decision for Lewie to LARP in that area.

Bushdoctor

Post by Bushdoctor » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:24 am

Cops are now after Screwy and Dark Sky Whatever:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:20 am

The press got it all wrong. Those "solar panels" are evidence.

They are actually antennae used for secret communications by the child slavery rings.
Edit: Sekrit Stuffs!
I should not have to use a sarcasm emoji.

thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:31 pm

:oops: I see that those clods still haven't figured out when to quit.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:37 pm

They really are dumbern' dirt.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Isn't it a bit weird that the government issued a "be on the lookout" bulletin without the subjects' names?

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:26 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:14 am
Not sure where to post this but will do it here cuz this crazy Australian lady is a big Lewis fan (and yes, she believes this shit).
Capture.JPG
There are a lot of anti-Halloween nutters in Australia. It makes me want to smother them with cotton candy. My top-secret CIA mission of infiltrating the country and spreading Halloween joy is coming along, slowly but surely, but there are always a few hold-outs . . .

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:23 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:52 pm
Isn't it a bit weird that the government issued a "be on the lookout" bulletin without the subjects' names?
I’m getting a 404.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:14 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:23 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
I’m getting a 404.
Yep - it is gone - this is all it said (and included mugshots of Lewie, Paul, and Lucas without IDing them which is weird as pointed out above).
Capture.JPG

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:44 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Yeah, it's extremely odd and I thought so from the beginning. They weren't doing anything illegal that was mentioned in the release, just 'being in the area' isn't. There was no press release published from the agency that allegedly issued the alert either.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:31 am

LtDansLegs wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:44 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Yeah, it's extremely odd and I thought so from the beginning. They weren't doing anything illegal that was mentioned in the release, just 'being in the area' isn't. There was no press release published from the agency that allegedly issued the alert either.
It was the follow-up story (the video posted above) that explained the reasons for the original odd release. It is still there and still has the unnamed suspects pictured.

https://kvoa.com/news/local-news/2018/1 ... -activity/
TUCSON — One house sitter is earning her paycheck after catching suspected thieves in the act. Lynn Mader says she was swinging by one of the homes she was watching when she noticed two men on top of the roof.

“I came Thursday night to look at a clients house and feed her kitty and when I got here I noticed some men on the roof with flashlights. So I made a fast U-turn. I parked a couple of houses down. I called my client who said no one should be on her roof and from there I just called 9-11,” Mader said.

Mader says after spotting the men she parked several houses down and called law enforcement.

“They jumped in their truck. They had a panel truck with red writing on it with the back opened up so they jumped in their truck with their ladder and took off and I followed them through the foothills here,” Mader said.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:23 am

maydijo wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:26 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Capture.JPG
There are a lot of anti-Halloween nutters in Australia. It makes me want to smother them with cotton candy. My top-secret CIA mission of infiltrating the country and spreading Halloween joy is coming along, slowly but surely, but there are always a few hold-outs . . .
I'm an anti-halloweener ( :confused: ) down under - but hopefully not too much of a nutter ( :rolleye: )
just because I can't stand the cultural imperialism ( :flag: ) and the part of demanding treats with menace ie "tricks" :sterngard: that comes with halloween.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Dave at Sea wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:23 am
maydijo wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:26 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Capture.JPG
I'm an anti-halloweener ( :confused: ) down under - but hopefully not too much of a nutter ( :rolleye: )
just because I can't stand the cultural imperialism ( :flag: ) and the part of demanding treats with menace ie "tricks" :sterngard: that comes with halloween.
Do I need to put on my Halloween lecturing hat and go into the deep, non-American history behind the holiday? Because I'll do it. Or at least I would if we weren't driving to Sydney today to catch a cruise to New Caledonia. Because when faced with a choice of carrying out my deep under cover top secret CIA mission, or going on holidays, I choose holidays. I guess I'm more Aussie than I think!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:32 pm

Of course Hallowe'en has deep roots in European culture. But in the latter half of the twentieth century it was little noticed in most countries, and celebrations would be of a variety of sorts, often merging in autumnal activities (bobbing for apples etc.) or as a theme for a party. Like dancing around maypoles or dressing wells, it was a custom that people knew about but had drifted into irrelevance in most places, probably largely due to the continental disruption of the Second World War and post-war population movements and urbanization.

The objections from outside the US aren't to Hallowe'en per se; they're to importing the particularly American custom of flocks of small kids in fancy dress knocking on doors and begging for candy.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:02 am

Nobody trick-or-treats anymore. My brother used to put on elaborate shows for the neighborhood children, but he stopped doing it because nobody showed up. The last couple years, neither he nor our parents have had a single door knock. This in an affluent town. Another data point for white middle America's fear of everything.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:30 am

Ms. Barnett was not objecting to Halloween in Australia. She is convinced that it is a pedophile thingy in the US. She is nutz. She was raped (according to her) by every celebrity/politician you have ever heard of. She was also raped by Walt Disney before she was born. Total nutter.

poplove

Post by poplove » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:33 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:02 am
Nobody trick-or-treats anymore. My brother used to put on elaborate shows for the neighborhood children, but he stopped doing it because nobody showed up. The last couple years, neither he nor our parents have had a single door knock. This in an affluent town. Another data point for white middle America's fear of everything.
I've always given out treats and pretzels have been my choice for a while, which the older kids love. I've bought individually wrapped Red Vines with good intentions but I always end up eating them all before the big evening.

And since there's been a steady decline in participants over the last several years both with neighbors and doorbell ringers, my porch light will be off this year.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:37 am

I don't know about this decline. In our neighborhood we still get 100s of kids. Good fun for the most part (a couple of drinks help with that). I will be out of town this year so Mrs. Reeve will have to handle the candy handing out thing.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:39 am

And she is still crazy (of course).
Capture.JPG

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”