TheNewSaint

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:22 am

Karl reminds me more each day of 9-11 Truth loonie.Jimmy Walter:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:24 am

Wait a minnit.

So Karl says if the III% had showed up, they'd still be in control of Malhuer?

OK. Let's pretend I buy that. So what happened to the AMFF? They couldn't do the job? :P

The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:44 am

Foggy wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:24 am
Wait a minnit.

OK. Let's pretend I buy that. So what happened to the AMFF? They couldn't do the job? :P
Brilliant. But Karl and the rest of the poots never let consistency get in the way of furthering whatever the narrative of the moment.

Just like how Obama had to be simultaneously the most feckless incompetent ever and the most sinister and omnipotent super-villain who ever lived.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:47 am

Foggy wrote:
Wait a minnit.

AMFF is special forces but you know they need grunts to overwhelm with numbers.

Personally, I think that if LE had stopped travel out of Malheur and packages, three days without French vanilla creamer and they'd have surrendered.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:54 am

I don't know why the Statue of Liberty demonstration was such a big deal. Malheur was much more, yet they were found not guilty.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:56 am

ZekeB wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:54 am
I don't know why the Statue of Liberty demonstration was such a big deal. Malheur was much more, yet they were found not guilty.
Off Topic
I'm not sure about the "much more." Malheur is downplayed as a "bird refuge" in the middle of nowhere (and even the media consistently left out the NATIONAL part of the name), but the Statue of Liberty is an iconic symbol in the nation's largest city. That's not going to play well with a lot more people, most of whom never heard of Ammo's shenanigans.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:59 am

pipistrelle wrote:AMFF is special forces but you know they need grunts to overwhelm with numbers.
Yeah, and I reckon the air campaign kinda fizzled out, too also. :madguy:

Oh well, Karl has the best of both worlds - he's still a bona-fide super hero, and he has plenty of blame to pile on everybody else. :superhero:

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:46 am

Why is only Kap'n Karl allowed to beat a (hasty) strategic retreat? Why can't the ThreePers also beat a strategic retreat to 'live to fight another day'? Why does he have to rely on ThreePers to do his fighting? Doesn't he have his own powaful paypuhs military strike force? Why can't Kap'n Krunchy Karl rally enough people to have a proper little war? People will start saying that Kap'n Karl is a Koward if he is afraid to make a proper stand.

I mean, what's the point of having an "OpVec" if you don't have an operation?

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:00 am

Foggy wrote:
Wait a minnit.

Um...didn't they show up with all their guns and claiming they were going to protect the Malheur occupiers from the FBI that were 30 miles away at an airport? As I remember it, they were asked to leave, I always assumed that someone understood the optics of it at least a little.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:15 am

For those who weren't here the night of the roadblock that functionally ended the Malheur occupation, this would be an excellent time for me to remind everyone that I called for an ambush of the group headed to John Day about half an hour before we learned that an ambush was exactly what happened. I didn't even use the Tardis -- I just used my vast knowledge of Western cowboy-and-Native American culture that I amassed as a young'un who watched every Western movie and Tee Vee show ever made. We knew they was in two cars, we knew they was a small group, we knew the road to John Day was about 100 miles long and only two lanes wide, we knew there was a lot of snow on the ground (which became important when LaVoy tried to drive a semi-circle around the second roadblock and didn't make it), and it just hit me: They should ambush them varmints and bring 'em in to the hoosegow. So I predicted it, probably just about the time it was actually happening. :dance:

Sadly, I haven't made too many amazingly prescient predictions since then, but don't touch that dial! :blink:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:19 pm

RVInit wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:00 am
Foggy wrote:
Wait a minnit.

Um...didn't they show up with all their guns and claiming they were going to protect the Malheur occupiers from the FBI that were 30 miles away at an airport? As I remember it, they were asked to leave, I always assumed that someone understood the optics of it at least a little.
I always suspected Ammon and Ryan Payne were far beyond their followers in terms of intelligence and understanding public perception. I think they also showed a sense of situational awareness at the roadblock. Though their arrogance caused them to make a strategically stupid move, they realized they were not in a good place for a standoff of any type. Their movement did not have any potential leaders to continue on if they martyred themselves.

Ryan Payne was one of the smartest and most experienced out there. With his government hatred, this made me worry about him the most. Thankfully, his military training and experience kicked in.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:24 pm

comments on his earlier post
Karl P. Koenigs
12 hrs ·
TRUE! When Sierra 2 and I were on Patrol and/or at assigned guard stations at The Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional education, we were wondering where all of the brave and courageous III%ers were. <see earlier in this thread for entire post>
Jim Stevenson Why does kaptain Karl, leader of the only constitutional militia, trained and equipped to defend our constitution, still REFUSE to mobilize his force to protect the Bundy Family, Something he himself says is desperately needed?
7h

Karl P. Koenigs That is one of the reasons I am on The Ryan Bundy for NV Governor campaign.
And, a group of AMFF Troops are working up a PSD for Ryan Bundy.
I've discussed this with Ryan.
2h

April Livingstone Where have all the real men gone?
4h

Jim Stevenson Refusing to support the constitution as a militia is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Deserting in the face of the enemy is treason. Where is Karl’s militia?
3h

Jim Stevenson Crickets from the fake militia.......crickets
3h

Jim Stevenson The AMFF is preparing to defend the Bundys by becoming invisible
3h · Edited

Karl P. Koenigs That is one of the reasons I am on The Ryan Bundy for NV Governor campaign.
And, a group of AMFF Troops are working up a PSD for Ryan Bundy.
I've discussed this with Ryan.
2h

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
3 hrs ·
FOX Business just reported Just Reported;
(Because of THE WALL & ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY)
Trump's approval among LEGAL Hispanic NATURALIZED AMERICANS
UP 10%!

Ryan Bundy for NV Governor should take political advantage of this. ILLEGAL ALIENS CAN'T VOTE unless they go back and return through a Port Of Entry and become Naturalized real AMERICANS in compliance with Article I Section 8 clause 4 of The Constitution.
https://www.facebook .com/Capt.Karl/posts/10205095101093151
I broke the link cuz it is just plain text. His earlier post had a fancier background but this recent one added more to include the CONSTITUTION. in the comments he tagged:
Karl P. Koenigs Angie Huntington Bundy
Karl P. Koenigs
3 hrs ·
Just Reported;
Because of THE WALL & ZERO TOLERANCE
Trump's approval among LEGAL Hispanic NATURALIZED AMERICANS
UP 10%!

<edited to explain> In the comments, Karl tagged Angie Huntington Bundy. None of the other names were linked to an account. Maybe Ryan doesn't have or use Facebook. And the others have defriended and/or blocked Karl.

Karl P. Koenigs Gavin and Nathan Seim, Joshua Martinez, Kelli Stewart, and John Lamb are going to LOVE that one, NOT!

Angie Huntington Bundy Ryan should take advantage of this. ILLEGALS CAN'T VOTE unless they go back and return through a Port Of Entry and become Naturalized real AMERICANS.
Edit: cuz I post the link. Then I return to a tab that has the Facebook post and copy the text. When I return to Fogbow to paste, my earlier entry was POSTED without me hitting the submit button. :madguy:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:08 pm

Karl's drunken wisdom on how to ID an illegal immigrant.
You KNOW you are being served by an ILLEGAL not NATURALIZED into an AMERICAN when say "hold the onions" & that is all U got on burger.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:43 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:44 am
Just like how Obama had to be simultaneously the most feckless incompetent ever and the most sinister and omnipotent super-villain who ever lived.
"The followers must feel humiliated by the ostentatious wealth and force of their enemies ... However, the followers must be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak."

— Umberto Eco, "Ur-Fascism," NYRB, June 22, 1995.

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
47 mins ·

HAVE WE AMERICANS FIGURED OUT YET
Y neither FBI nor DOJ is a DELEGATED POWER to US Gov but "reserved to the States respectively"?

Dude, I haven't even FIGURED OUT YET what your questions is supposed to mean

ETA: I guess it is just me being the dumb one. COMMENT on that post:

Dani Collins Way ahead of you.
And that every state is actually a kkkrown korp. Every kounty every city.
They are korporate borders owned by the queen who use pseudonyms to trick you.
Wake up.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Dolly wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:23 pm
Poor Kap'n grows more delusional by the day.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:35 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:22 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:50 pm
Boulder City Independence Day Parade where I entered the AMFF (AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES) Op-Vec, therein for the Ryan Bundy for NV Governor section.
In the name of all that is good and right in the world, please let there be a picture of this.
I checked the 2 poot pages that I am aware of that posted pics from the "Damboree". No sign of the Op-Vec - some pics of Ryan and Ammo riding horses and some covered wagon thing with cRyan banners on it. Also checked the local paper which had a few parade pics - no sign of the Op Vec there either.
Yeah, I don't think it happened. Ryan for Guv came after these guys in the parade. This is the end of their section, all I see is a guy on a horse.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:42 am

Dolly wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:26 pm
Angie Huntington Bundy Ryan should take advantage of this. ILLEGALS CAN'T VOTE unless they go back and return through a Port Of Entry and become Naturalized real AMERICANS.
This is what I love about the Bundys and their cult. According to herself, Angie can't control, manage, or raise children without her "cowboy," but she is an expert on immigration.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:09 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:42 am
Dolly wrote:
This is what I love about the Bundys and their cult. According to herself, Angie can't control, manage, or raise children without her "cowboy," but she is an expert on immigration.
OOPS, sorry for the confusion. My copy/paste did not show the details. I fixed my earlier post to explain. That wasn't Angie commenting. Karl was tagging her to get the word to Ryan, I suppose.

In the comments, Karl tagged Angie Huntington Bundy. None of the other names were linked to an account. Maybe Ryan doesn't have or use Facebook. And the others have defriended and/or blocked Karl.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:16 am

Dolly wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:09 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:42 am
Dolly wrote:
OOPS, sorry for the confusion. My copy/paste did not show the details. I fixed my earlier post to explain. That wasn't Angie commenting. Karl was tagging her to get the word to Ryan, I suppose.

In the comments, Karl tagged Angie Huntington Bundy. None of the other names were linked to an account. Maybe Ryan doesn't have or use Facebook. And the others have defriended and/or blocked Karl.
I should have known. She would never say what Ryan should do. Her "cowboy" knows all (except about cows and horses, but can't have everything).

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:34 am

Karl's last post was Yesterday at 8:32 PM. Do Not Worry. He Is Back! :-D
Karl P. Koenigs is with Tracia Koenigs.
1 hr ·
Domestic Terrorists & FBI / DOJ / DHS Outlaws, Capt. Karl and his DOL (Daughter Of Liberty) Tracia, for the Rule Of The Constitution and most especially The Ninth & TENTH Amendment Laws, so utterly hated by the Deep State, are upon mountain top, safe and secure from our elected and appointed enemies of our Constitution and our REPUBLIC of Laws, NOT MEN.
And, We are still Celebrating The DECLARATION Of Independence, and ADDITIONALLY, the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES beating the crap out of our World superpower Government officials and our Cops and Troops in Redcoats, at The Miracle of Yorktown.

- Capt. Karl
The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendment, Constitution and Bill Of Rights) Laws of The Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions"

AMERICAN'S ORIGINAL HOME DEFENSE FORCE

WHAT, DO YOU HAVE,,, In YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:36 am

Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr ·

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:39 am

Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr ·

ANYBODY, WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN BORDER SECURITY, THE WALL, and support I.C.E.,
is an INFIDEL!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:41 am

Karl P. Koenigs
Follow · 1 hr ·

My DOL (Daughter Of Liberty) says; "This is the best damn meal of my life! Now the FBI & DOJ can take me in as a US Gov Political Prisoner, or LaVoy Finicum me for Spreading The Virus!" — with Tracia Koenigs.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”