Prosecutors drop charges of professional motorboating against Stormy!

Foggy

Prosecutors drop charges of professional motorboating against Stormy!

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:34 am

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/12/politics ... index.html
Adult film actress Stormy Daniels was arrested at a strip club in Ohio early Thursday and faces three counts of illegally touching a patron, court records show.

Her attorney, Michael Avenatti, tweeted Thursday that his client was taken into custody while performing in Columbus.

"She was arrested for allegedly allowing a customer to touch her while on stage in a nonsexual manner! Are you kidding me?" Avenatti tweeted.

"They are devoting law enforcement resources to sting operations for this? There has to be higher priorities."
Won't Melanie be thrilled to have the whole country talking about Stormy again? :thumbs:

Hopefully, this will blossom into a snowball.
WWG1WGA

ZekeB

Re: Stormy arrested for misdemeanor sex offenses!

Post by ZekeB » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:39 am

Unusual that such an actress would touch a customer instead of the customer touching her. I can't say I've ever been to such a show, so I wouldn't know how it all works.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Foggy

Re: Stormy arrested for touching men!

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:42 am

What I want to know is, how the heck do you touch Stormy Daniels "in a nonsexual manner" when she's performing on stage? That's gotta be a challenge, I tells ya. :confused:

WWG1WGA

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:45 am

Only below the knees or above the neck? :think:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:52 am

Wait a minnit ...

She's a stripper. She's on stage, stripping. She's nekkid.

And some guy wants to touch her below the knees or above the neck, in a nonsexual manner (and I can testify from some experience there are highly sexual ways of touching a lady in both neighborhoods)?

This story needs a federal investigation or eight. Inquiring minds want to know! :mrgreen:

WWG1WGA

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 am

Would it surprise me if Stormy was doing the thing that strippers aren't supposed to do, but everyone knows they do if you flash enough cash? No.

Would it surprise me if local Trump-supporting law enforcement were conjuring trumped-up (pun definitely intended) charges to embarrass her? No.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

webhick

Post by webhick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:03 am

"She was arrested for allegedly allowing a customer to touch her while on stage in a nonsexual manner! Are you kidding me?" Avenatti tweeted.
If what he's saying is true, she was arrested for letting someone touch her. While I understand that it's probably illegal in some jurisdictions to touch strippers and that a stripper encouraging a patron to touch her would result in her own arrest...part of me thinks that it sounds like a less extreme version of, "We had to stone her to death because she allowed herself to be raped"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:10 am

fierceredpanda wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 am
Would it surprise me if local Trump-supporting law enforcement were conjuring trumped-up (pun definitely intended) charges to embarrass her? No.
Yeah, that's why I mentioned Melanie. Even if we imagine that the law enforcement officers were not there for the express purpose of hopefully catching my gal Stormy doing something she shouldn'ta oughtn'ta, is this something that really helps Trump? Is it to his advantage if suddenly the entire nation is talking about his pr0n star lover again? Does it help him if Avenatti is back on the Tee Vee in every living room in this great land of ours?

I think if you asked Melanie, she'd be just as willing to have my gal Stormy never mentioned again in polite society. But because of these dumb cops, that isn't going to come to fruition (as we say). :blink:

WWG1WGA

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:25 am

Should it be illegal to touch someone in a nonsexual way if the touchee doesn't object? I'd like to know just exactly what kind of touching occurred.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:27 am

ZekeB wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:25 am
I'd like to know just exactly what kind of touching occurred.
You'n me both, brother. Video or it didn't happen.

Edit: I think we all need to recall that when the alleged President of the United States of America touched my gal Stormy, it was definitely NOT "in a nonsexual way". And who got arrested that time? :think:

WWG1WGA

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:43 am

Not sure which is more humiliating — the Stormy Daniels one-night stand or having your husband misspell your name in a tweet to millions.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:47 am

Well I certainly hope this has a happy ending.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:14 am

Foggy wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:27 am
Edit: I think we all need to recall that when the alleged President of the United States of America touched my gal Stormy, it was definitely NOT "in a nonsexual way". And who got arrested that time? :think:
Did money change hands? If so and this transaction didn’t take place in a few select Nevada counties, a crime was committed.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:53 am

webhick wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:03 am
If what he's saying is true, she was arrested for letting someone touch her. While I understand that it's probably illegal in some jurisdictions to touch strippers and that a stripper encouraging a patron to touch her would result in her own arrest...part of me thinks that it sounds like a less extreme version of, "We had to stone her to death because she allowed herself to be raped"
Was the patron arrested as well? If not, why not? The customer is at least equally to blame for touching as she is for allowing it (assuming she actually DID allow it).

What is to keep customers from mobbing the stage and leaving their DNA all over the performer?

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:57 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:47 am
Well I certainly hope this has a happy ending.
:shock: :roll:

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:24 am

webhick wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:03 am
According to the article, the contact seems to have gone perhaps just a tiny bit beyond "letting someone touch her:"
When officers witnessed those activities, three detectives approached the stage. Daniels allegedly made her way toward two detectives, leaned over and grabbed their faces. She shoved each of their faces between her breasts, court documents said.

She fondled a third officer's buttocks and breasts, according to the documents, and then forced the officer's head between her breasts and smacked the officer's face with her breasts.

I believe that each era finds a improvement in law each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind.

--Clarence Earl Gideon

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:30 am

I would suspect that Ms Daniels considers this as nothing more than free publicity.

Her lawyer will no doubt think of this as a possible opportunity to get his name on television as well.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:34 am

And free publicity for you know who else. Her all purpose attorney was on MSNBC this morning. He was working on the case all night. And the undercover cops who busted her were supposedly women. I’m tempted to use this emoticon :yankyank: but I don’t want it to be misconstrued so I won’t.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:38 am

NBC: Stormy Daniels arrested at strip club, charged with sex offenses:
An Ohio law known as the Community Defense Act prohibits anyone who isn't a family member to touch a nude or semi-nude dancer.

The Franklin County Sheriff's Office later confirmed that Daniels had been charged with three misdemeanor sex offenses.
FOX is reporting that this county has not arrested anyone else for violating this law.

It will be interesting to see if the prosecutor files charges.

And:
"They asked her if they could place their face in between her breasts while she was performing on stage," Avenatti said, referring to the officers. "The undercover officers were female."
So the thread title is inaccurate.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Foggy

Re: Stormy arrested for touching women!

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:41 am

All fixed. That makes it even more weird. :|

WWG1WGA

Jim

Post by Jim » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:48 am

Lesbian strip club?

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 am

Jim wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:48 am
Lesbian strip club?
Undercover cops.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 am

HAWT LESBIAN DEEP STATE ENTRAPMENT POLICE!!

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 am

Suranis wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 am
HAWT LESBIAN DEEP STATE ENTRAPMENT POLICE!!
Great idea for a new adult film. Just saying. :smoking:

Am I being detained?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:57 am

She has done this at other shows too (the touching women thing). Here is an article about a DC show where the lady reporter got the Stormy treatment.
https://www.washingtonian.com/2018/07/1 ... y-daniels/

Return to “The Resistance”