Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

User avatar
Turtle
Posts: 2425
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm
Occupation: SPACE FORCE COMMANDER

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#26

Post by Turtle » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Rick often periscopes his TV hits:
https://www.pscp.tv/TheRickWilson

Sometimes he will say stuff based on audience suggestion.

He is crowdfunding a documentary, "Everything Trump Touches Dies"
https://www.gofundme.com/everything-tru ... -dies-film



User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 8963
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#27

Post by Kendra » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:08 pm




User avatar
June bug
Posts: 6093
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Northern San Diego County

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#28

Post by June bug » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:09 pm

Classy, ain't she? :roll:



User avatar
Tiredretiredlawyer
Posts: 6734
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Animal Planet
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#29

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:10 pm

She is so unprofessional and as childish as Trump.


"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 8963
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#30

Post by Kendra » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:15 pm

June bug wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:09 pm
Classy, ain't she? :roll:
Not.

OT for this thread, but CNN is blasting the tweets over CNN International and fake news, pointing out their recent coverage over human traffiking (sp?) in Libya and how the Libyan Press is now showing that tweet as an example and FAKE NEWS!! don't believe it. No link at this time, I saw it at the end of Erin (Burnette?) show.



User avatar
maydijo
Posts: 2598
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:23 pm
Location: where women glow and men plunder
Occupation: harassing marsupials

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#31

Post by maydijo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm

I wonder if she understands the negative impact she is having on the perception of Christianity? She puts herself out there as an exemplary Christian; but then she lies and distorts and stretches the truth well beyond the breaking point. People know she is dishonest; they know she is a Christian; of course she is going to make people think poorly of Christianity as a whole. Either she isn't smart enough to realise this, or she would rather be "powerful" than moral.

I can't help but feel that she (and her father, and too many other Christian politicians to name) should be forced to wear a placard: "Everything I do is frowned upon by my religion."



User avatar
maydijo
Posts: 2598
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:23 pm
Location: where women glow and men plunder
Occupation: harassing marsupials

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#32

Post by maydijo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:18 pm

Kendra wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:15 pm
June bug wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:09 pm
Classy, ain't she? :roll:
Not.

OT for this thread, but CNN is blasting the tweets over CNN International and fake news, pointing out their recent coverage over human traffiking (sp?) in Libya and how the Libyan Press is now showing that tweet as an example and FAKE NEWS!! don't believe it. No link at this time, I saw it at the end of Erin (Burnette?) show.
The incomparable Max at OLive retweeted something by Maggie Haberman about exactly that.



User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#33

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:20 pm

She can call herself a Christian all she wants. Doesn’t make her one.



User avatar
June bug
Posts: 6093
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Northern San Diego County

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#34

Post by June bug » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:23 pm

She and her dad are both Dominionists I believe. So the ends justify the means in their minds.



TexasFilly
Posts: 17761
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#35

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:32 pm

She keeps getting uglier on the outside too. Also. Yesterday's makeup was positively ghoulish. And the palm tree outfit? :sick:


I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

User avatar
sad-cafe
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#36

Post by sad-cafe » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:49 pm

I hate the way she points to the next person to ask questions. It is kind of like a lazy arm flop.


May she be "blessed" with her daddys great genes "bigly"



User avatar
tek
Posts: 2328
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Happy Valley, MA
Occupation: Damned if I know

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#37

Post by tek » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:49 pm

maydijo wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm
or she would rather be "powerful" than moral.
Bingo!

though it is not clear that "moral" has any meaning in that comparison.


Digging the snow and the rain and the bright sunshine.

User avatar
neeneko
Posts: 1269
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:08 am

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#38

Post by neeneko » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:09 pm

maydijo wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm
I wonder if she understands the negative impact she is having on the perception of Christianity? She puts herself out there as an exemplary Christian; but then she lies and distorts and stretches the truth well beyond the breaking point. People know she is dishonest; they know she is a Christian; of course she is going to make people think poorly of Christianity as a whole. Either she isn't smart enough to realise this, or she would rather be "powerful" than moral.
She is speaking to the christians that feel they are the real christians and are fighting their crusade to protect their religion from everyone else. If this upsets other groups, it doesn't matter, since having those groups being against her people reenforces the persecution narrative.

In other words, the negative impact is only perceived by 'the enemy' in the first place, and strengthens her hand with her allies.



User avatar
Slim Cognito
Posts: 4873
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#39

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:16 pm

AndyinPA wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:36 pm
Good for Wilson. Arguing with these people, though, is a fruitless exercise. Nothing changes their minds.
Rick wilson is one of my favorite follows on Twitter.


Trying to coordinate goggies to Trumpies in trouble:
Manafort's bankers are not good boys and girls.
ImageImageImage x4

User avatar
Whatever4
Posts: 11362
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 am
Location: Mainely in the plain
Occupation: Visiting doctors.

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#40

Post by Whatever4 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:02 am

neeneko wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:09 pm
maydijo wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm
I wonder if she understands the negative impact she is having on the perception of Christianity? She puts herself out there as an exemplary Christian; but then she lies and distorts and stretches the truth well beyond the breaking point. People know she is dishonest; they know she is a Christian; of course she is going to make people think poorly of Christianity as a whole. Either she isn't smart enough to realise this, or she would rather be "powerful" than moral.
She is speaking to the christians that feel they are the real christians and are fighting their crusade to protect their religion from everyone else. If this upsets other groups, it doesn't matter, since having those groups being against her people reenforces the persecution narrative.

In other words, the negative impact is only perceived by 'the enemy' in the first place, and strengthens her hand with her allies.
:yeah:

Bingo
Everyone keeps assuming that "people" see through Trump, Sanders, etc. Nope, everyone fills in the blanks themselves. Thusly, some read trump and Sanders as lying, some as speaking the truth. There was an article around here somewhere on that...


"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

User avatar
Turtle
Posts: 2425
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm
Occupation: SPACE FORCE COMMANDER

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#41

Post by Turtle » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Sarah would really like to explain how the tax bill would benefit the middle class and why Donald said it would cost him money, but those details are really boring and wonky so you'll just have to take her word for it or she can set you up with someone later who could explain it.



Also Puerto Rico recovery is still 10/10 and Donald is still under audit.



User avatar
ZekeB
Posts: 14512
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Northwest part of Semi Blue State

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#42

Post by ZekeB » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:24 pm

And like Trump, Sarah only lies when she moves her lips.


Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

User avatar
Skip Intro
Posts: 3226
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#43

Post by Skip Intro » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:59 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:24 pm
And like Trump, Sarah only lies when she moves her lips.
Did she ever produce the witnesses she claimed would defend Trump against accusations of sexual harassment? I believe she said a week ago that they'd be available later that day.


In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#44

Post by RVInit » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Skip Intro wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:59 pm
ZekeB wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:24 pm
And like Trump, Sarah only lies when she moves her lips.
Did she ever produce the witnesses she claimed would defend Trump against accusations of sexual harassment? I believe she said a week ago that they'd be available later that day.
:nope:


"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
Tiredretiredlawyer
Posts: 6734
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Animal Planet
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#45

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:02 pm

Skip Intro wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:59 pm
ZekeB wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:24 pm
And like Trump, Sarah only lies when she moves her lips.
Did she ever produce the witnesses she claimed would defend Trump against accusations of sexual harassment? I believe she said a week ago that they'd be available later that day.
She provided 3 alleged witnesses. I posted an article somewherez on the Bow which showed 2 "witnesses" had no information or connection with any allegations. Can't remember about the third one other than the article showed what a lying liar Sarah is.


"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 8963
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#46

Post by Kendra » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:19 pm



I see some comments there she's not holding the gun properly, but I'm no gun expert to know any better.



User avatar
ZekeB
Posts: 14512
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Northwest part of Semi Blue State

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#47

Post by ZekeB » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Judging from what I've seen, I bet I can out bake and out shoot her. Out lie her? Nah, she's in a class by herself.


Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43902
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#48

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:26 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.



User avatar
AndyinPA
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#49

Post by AndyinPA » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:41 pm

She can't even let go of a month-old slight, can she? How childish and stupid, but she's the perfect front for 45, isn't she?

:brickwallsmall:



User avatar
Sugar Magnolia
Posts: 9239
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:44 am

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

#50

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Kendra wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:19 pm


I see some comments there she's not holding the gun properly, but I'm no gun expert to know any better.
Pretty sure she'd take out a collar bone (if not a cheek bone) shooting it like that.



Post Reply

Return to “Trump Administration”