Post by Addie » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:12 am

Bring back Spicy. :cantlook:

¡Sterngard! come home.

RoadScholar

Re: Sarah Sanders (Huckabee)

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:51 am

At a quick glance, I saw a dunce cap on her head:

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 8.49.40 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Hey. Orly's eyelashes have found a new home.

optimusprime

Post by optimusprime » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:14 pm

Sounds like #45 is trying to get his poll numbers up by riding on the backs of Administrations past while hedging his bets that the economy will continue a windfall profit for him and his cronies. Unfortunately for him, he is the worse source for fake news, and his press secretary has not a shred of morality. :violin:

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:30 pm

As a major in Interpersonal Communications, I am appalled by her. She lies so easily that it leaves my head spinning. She violates everything I was ever taught (in a Catholic women's university).

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:31 pm

optimusprime wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:14 pm
Sounds like #45 is trying to get his poll numbers up by riding on the backs of Administrations past while hedging his bets that the economy will continue a windfall profit for him and his cronies. Unfortunately for him, he is the worse source for fake news, and his press secretary has not a shred of morality. :violin:

Has Trump never heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?

Suggesting that virtually everything is FAKE NEWS except for stuff flattering to one's self tends to make others believe that the items labelled 'FAKE NEWS' are, in fact, not fake at all.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:50 am

True, she hasn’t told a lie as tidy as Spicer’s ludicrousness about Donald Trump’s inauguration crowds. But her briefings are breathtaking — certainly this week’s were. For some 20 minutes every afternoon, down is up, paralysis is progress, enmity is harmony, stupid is smart, villain is victim, disgrace is honor, plutocracy is populism and Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia if anyone would summon the nerve to investigate her (because, you know, that never, ever happens). I watch and listen with sheer awe.

With despair, too, because Sanders doesn’t draw nearly the censure or ridicule that Spicer did, and the reason isn’t her. It’s us. More precisely, it’s what Trump and his presidency have done to us. Little more than nine months in, we’ve surrendered any expectation of honesty. We’re inured.

:snippity:

So began an audacious week when she came into her mendacious own. She asserted that Trump had not politicized the deaths of eight people in Lower Manhattan because the immigration complaints that he almost instantly raised were ones that he had bellowed about before. So he was — what — grandfathered in? Well, then, so are gun-control advocates who react to yet another mass shooting by repeating their observation that this nation is drowning in firearms.

She’s awful at this, but that makes her an excellent fit for an administration in which mediocrity, inadequate experience and nepotism run rampant.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:34 am

:yeah:

I can't stand to watch her (but then I couldn't stand to watch Spicey either). She literally makes my skin crawl. The dishonesty is staggering.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:41 am

I always thought that at least Spicer looked somewhat uncomfortable and usually had to hem and haw before he could spit out the lies. Huckabee Sanders is way too comfortable at lying and doesn't seem the least bit embarrassed by any of it. She doesn't miss a beat.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:44 am

A few nights ago, Lawrence O'Donnell refused to show any clips of the horrific Huckabee-Sanders, saying he wouldn't waste a second of his precious airtime on them. Steve Schmidt expressed repulsion about her actions and what she is doing to our democracy. I've heard similar sentiments from other (sane) Republicans.

I think the press should make a stand here. Stop covering her pressers live. Report out only things which are actually newsworthy. Sure, Faux will still give it wall to wall coverage, but there's no reason for the responsible media to do so.

I turn off the tee vee when she is on. She is so ugly on the inside. The horrible clothing, false eyelashes, bad makeup etc. reflect that as well.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:02 pm

TexasFilly wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:44 am
A few nights ago, Lawrence O'Donnell refused to show any clips of the horrific Huckabee-Sanders, saying he wouldn't waste a second of his precious airtime on them. Steve Schmidt expressed repulsion about her actions and what she is doing to our democracy. I've heard similar sentiments from other (sane) Republicans.

I think the press should make a stand here. Stop covering her pressers live. Report out only things which are actually newsworthy. Sure, Faux will still give it wall to wall coverage, but there's no reason for the responsible media to do so.

I turn off the tee vee when she is on. She is so ugly on the inside. The horrible clothing, false eyelashes, bad makeup etc. reflect that as well.

Last week on Nicole Wallace's show (the only news/politics show I currently watch, oddly enough), one of her panelists called out the network for broadcasting the WH briefings at all, calling them pure propaganda and destructive to the country when passed off as news by a supposedly news organization. Nicole gave a look that was not disagreement and said that it was a network decision, above her pay grade.

No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:08 pm

I have often wished that reporters would stand up and leave the room as soon as she utters her first lie of the day.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:14 am

RVInit wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:08 pm
I have often wished that reporters would stand up and leave the room as soon as she utters her first lie of the day.
"Good afternoon ..."
Sound of chairs scraping back ...

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:34 am

TexasFilly wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:44 am

This gets to me. When did the Presidency become a 24/7 reality show, every damn thing he does or says is "Breaking News" and they stop whatever is going on to cover him walking to the helicopter, then when the helicopter lands and Andrews and he walks to the plane...FFS, ignore the phucktard for a few minutes, the attention is like crack to him. Within a year, Fox News is going to have a special pregame show for him signing EOs.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:06 am

RVInit wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:08 pm
She would be OK with that. If the WH didn't shut down briefings altogether, they would fill the room with sycophants who ask prepared questions and she would give prepared answers.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:09 am

Sort of like when Trump gives his 20th interview on Fox News and his total for the other networks combined is, what, 2, maybe 3?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:31 am

Gregg wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:09 am
Sort of like when Trump gives his 20th interview on Fox News and his total for the other networks combined is, what, 2, maybe 3?
It's the only network he follows and the only one that will rerun the interviews forever for him to see :lol:

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:42 am

The only one that won't ask any hard questions...

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:45 am

The only one that will tell him what great thing he did first and then let him talk about it, all the while smiling and shaking their heads yes. In fairness, if they didn't give him all the talking points first he'd still be talking about crowd size and how his electoral victory was the biggest one in history.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:06 pm

SHS1984.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:44 am

:lol: SNL (Love Aidy Bryant! https://twitter.com/aidybryant)

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:27 pm

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/cnn-pa ... ho.twitter
Rick Wilson has a way with words.
CNN panel derails after Rick Wilson calls Sarah Sanders ‘a congenital liar’ with a ‘shriveled husk left in her soul’

“How can Sarah Sanders stand there at the podium and say, ‘Oh it’s not a slur, the president doesn’t mean it as a slur,’” host Don Lemon asked, referring to Trump’s comments at a Native American World War II veteran tribute in the Oval Office on Monday, and Sanders’ subsequent claim it was not a racial attack on Warren.

“Don, the reason she does that is because her job is contingent on her being a serial, congenital liar in defense of Donald Trump’s latest outrages,” Wilson opined. “She probably has some tiny, shriveled husk left in her soul where she realizes this is the wrong thing to do, but she does it anyway because otherwise they’ll replace her.”

Trump defender Mike Shields countered that every press secretary “advocates on behalf of the president,” but Wilson was not buying it.

“Few presidents go out and sling racial overt code words like that,” Wilson replied. “Few presidents go out and crap on the dignity and legacy of people like these code talkers, these heroic veterans, and then send their press secretary out to answer questions in a way that isn’t saying, ‘Wow, the president regrets what he said today, he truly wishes he had not said that.’”

“Instead she goes out and tries to bury people in an avalanche of horsesh*t every day, because this is her job,” Wilson continued. “I get that’s her job. The White House press secretary has to defend the indefensible. In very few other cases in our modern history, has the press secretary had to go out and defend someone who is slinging stuff that is demonstrably racially charged.”

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:27 pm

“Instead she goes out and tries to bury people in an avalanche of horsesh*t every day, because this is her job,” Wilson continued. “I get that’s her job. The White House press secretary has to defend the indefensible. In very few other cases in our modern history, has the press secretary had to go out and defend someone who is slinging stuff that is demonstrably racially charged.”
My favorite comment from someone on a YouTube video where Rick Wilson and & John Fredericks debate whether Trump represents the Republican Party:

"Wilson had this clown in a headlock the entire time!"

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Good for Wilson. Arguing with these people, though, is a fruitless exercise. Nothing changes their minds.

Return to “Trump Administration”