The Spawn of Trump

PatGund

Re: The Spawn of Trump

Post by PatGund »

woodworker wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:32 pm Slightly OT, but related to spawn. Senator Tom Cotton (R-Ar) is making moves in anticipation of running for POTUS in 2024. But I think tRump believes that such a run is his progeny's birthright (Jr. or Ivanka) and if Cotton gets in the way he will learn the trump lesson about loyalty -- like shit, it only runs one direction.
Many of Danger Yam's supporters want Don. Jr., followed by Ivanka, followed by Eric. And then Barron, and then the grandspawn should be old enough. Yeah, they want a dynasty, (Except for Tiffany, she keeps getting overlooked by the MAGAgots)
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Oh look. Don Jr. asked Daddykins if he could pardon "Joe Exotic"

Donald Trump says he will 'look at' pardoning Tiger King's Joe Exotic after Don Jr. said zoo-owner's 22-year prison sentence for murder-for-hire seemed 'aggressive'
President Trump said he would look at pardoning Joe Exotic, the star of the Netflix series 'Tiger King' who is currently serving 22 years in prison for a murder-for-hire plot.

'I'll take a look,' Trump said Wednesday at the White House, telling reporters that he had not seen the show, which has been a ratings hit as Americans stay at home through the coronavirus crisis.

On Monday on SiriusXM, Donald Trump Jr. had called Exotic's sentence 'aggressive' after watching the documentary series in two sittings.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Only the bestest :!:

#MAGA :sarcasm:
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

woodworker wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:32 pm Slightly OT, but related to spawn. Senator Tom Cotton (R-Ar) is making moves in anticipation of running for POTUS in 2024. But I think tRump believes that such a run is his progeny's birthright (Jr. or Ivanka) and if Cotton gets in the way he will learn the trump lesson about loyalty -- like shit, it only runs one direction.
I believe that Trump's hairdo should make a run for 2024 it has a higher IQ than all his spawn put together.
kate520

Post by kate520 »

I was a monthly sponsor of Big Cat Rescue when all this Joe Tiger stuff was going down. I won’t watch it, he’s trash and I don’t want to know how they glorify him.

They were afraid for their animals’ lives more than their own. His actions were scary and creepy and more than a little tawdry.

It’s absolutely, perfectly in line with the universe that the trumps admire him.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Joe Exotic is basically a Donald Trump who wasn't born into money.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Turtle wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:39 pm Joe Exotic is basically a Donald Trump who wasn't born into money.
Trump would respect that he tried to have someone whacked.....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I watched it and honestly I'm disappointed that so many of the main characters lived.
They need to get that Game of Thrones guy to write the sequels.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Some plastic surgery talk.

You can see where the lizard entered and is wearing his skin

In the other part of Jarvanka, Ivanka is Eric when you reverse the knife
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Suranis wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:47 pm Some plastic surgery talk.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

They Live.

bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e9a ... ssion=true
WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump’s campaign is secretly paying one Trump son’s wife and another one’s girlfriend $180,000 a year each through the campaign manager’s private company, according to top Republicans with knowledge of the payments.

Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of eldest son Donald Trump Jr., and Lara Trump, wife of middle son Eric Trump, are each receiving $15,000 a month, according to two GOP sources who are informal White House advisers and who spoke on condition of anonymity.

They were unsure when the payments began but say they are being made by campaign manager Bradley Parscale through his company rather than directly by either the campaign or the party in order to avoid public reporting requirements.

“I can pay them however I want to pay them,” Parscale told HuffPost on Friday, but then declined to comment any further.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I gotta say that $15000 a month wouldn't be enough to be with Beavis. Or Butthead for that matter.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

It appears that Jared had an eyelid surgery to remove the folds of skin in the upper eyelid.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

He and Ivanka got a his and hers discount.
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:02 am https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e9a ... ssion=true
WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump’s campaign is secretly paying one Trump son’s wife and another one’s girlfriend $180,000 a year each through the campaign manager’s private company, according to top Republicans with knowledge of the payments.

Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of eldest son Donald Trump Jr., and Lara Trump, wife of middle son Eric Trump, are each receiving $15,000 a month, according to two GOP sources who are informal White House advisers and who spoke on condition of anonymity.

They were unsure when the payments began but say they are being made by campaign manager Bradley Parscale through his company rather than directly by either the campaign or the party in order to avoid public reporting requirements.

“I can pay them however I want to pay them,” Parscale told HuffPost on Friday, but then declined to comment any further.
That's not a shock...

Hookers expect to get paid...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Atticus Finch wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:49 pm
It appears that Jared had an eyelid surgery to remove the folds of skin in the upper eyelid.
Indeed it does. The natural pics are commonly referred to as "hooded eyes." He looked 1000 percent better in the before pics. Also, it looks as if he's had some kind of permanent hair removal on his facial skin. Which is really weird. He really looked like a normal human prior (although all reports indicate he was a total shithead, always).
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It's creepy because in the new photos his eyes and face are just dead . . .
SLQ

Post by SLQ »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:08 pm It's creepy because in the new photos his eyes and face are just dead . . .
:yeah: :?
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:08 pm It's creepy because in the new photos his eyes and face are just dead . . .
He has no soul.
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Aside from the fact that he now looks like a figure in Madame Tussaud’s museum, he lost his adorable dimples. That may have been the best part of his face.
M A C A Making America Care Again :daydream:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Sunrise wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:35 pm Aside from the fact that he now looks like a figure in Madame Tussaud’s museum, he lost his adorable dimples. That may have been the best part of his face.
He still has them, but far less pronounced. He doesn't smile much anymore.
Screenshot_20200418-224503-169.jpg
He has the major crows feet around his eyes but no creases on his forehead. I'd wager on botox.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:02 am https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e9a ... ssion=true

Its all just a way to money launder payments to high priced hookers.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I believe Jr. is mad because Harvard keeps stealing students from Trump University:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump Organization Asks Trump Administration for Leniency on D.C. Lease
By Matt Stieb

With the coronavirus shutdown devastating the hospitality industry, the Trump Organization, with its resorts and hotels closed or woefully under-occupied, turned first to its usual lender. According to the New York Times, in early April, the president’s business asked Deutsche Bank’s private banking division if they’d be willing to delay payments on the hundreds of millions in outstanding loans that Trump has borrowed. (Unfortunately for the president, lawmakers forbid elected officials and Cabinet-level heads from receiving assistance from any federal bailouts passed by Congress.)

Now, the Trump Organization is requesting that the Trump administration help out. The New York Times confirmed on Tuesday that the president’s business has asked the government to change its lease payments at the Trump International Hotel, less than a mile southeast of the White House. While the Trump Organization owns the 263-room hotel, it is located in a federally owned building leased by the government to Trump in 2013 for a 60-year deal. While co-president Eric Trump confirmed that they were up to date on the rent, the family business has asked about delaying future rent payments, which the federal government has confirmed as close to $268,000. Eric Trump said that he requested that the General Services Administration, the agency that oversees federal leases, extend any sort of deal it may be providing to other tenants. “Just treat us the same,” Eric Trump said in a statement on Tuesday. “Whatever that may be is fine.”

Like with the Trump Organization’s request to Deutsche Bank, the ask for rent forgiveness from the GSA carries ethical concerns for a president who has not divested from his business interests. If the agency denies the appeal, it may irk the president, who is responsible for appointing its director. Trump, of course, is well-known for rooting out perceived dissent within the federal government.

It’s not the first time that the Trump administration has reached out to a landlord about rent payments. Earlier this month, the business contacted its landlord in Palm Beach County, Florida, to see if it could skip its five-figure rent payments for the Trump International Golf Club. Despite the repeated attempts to seek rent forgiveness, the White House has not proposed such a lenient emergency policy for the over 36 percent of Americans who rent their homes.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/04 ... lease.html

Return to “Trump Administration”