The Spawn of Trump

neonzx

Re: The Spawn of Trump

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:40 pm :cantlook:

Look if you dare. Poor Santa. Comments are fun.
:shock:
That face on Santa. What might he be thinking?
I've never seen grownups sitting on Santa's lap without kids around.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I suspect 🎅is happy to be wearing a costume and no one will recognize him.

bob

Post by bob »

CBS: Donald Trump Jr. shares image of AR-15 with depiction of Hillary Clinton behind bars:
Donald Trump Jr. on Sunday posted three photos on Instagram of his AR-15 that features a depiction of Hillary Clinton apparently behind bars. In the images, President Trump's eldest son smiles while holding the assault rife. The former secretary of state can be seen on the weapon's magazine.

"Nice day at the range," he wrote. "@rarebreedfirearms and @spikes_tactical adding a little extra awesome to my AR and that mag ..." he wrote.

The image apparently shows the 2016 Democratic nominee behind jail bars. "Lock her up" became a frequent rally cry for supporters of Donald Trump Jr.'s father during the 2016 and 2020 presidential campaigns. The AR-15 also shows a medieval knight's helmet with a Crusader cross[*] above the magazine. It also has "Made in the USA" and "Crusader" emblazoned on the rifle.

* An image appropriated white supremists (and literally a symbol of Christian warfare against Muslims); NBD. (It is this rifle.)

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Does Don, Jr. not realize he now has a target on his back from the Iranians? Jr. and his siblings are now all targets. Very unfortunate, but you would think Jr. would pull it in a little.

Apparently not.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

Should i hold my breath while I wait for Donald Jr., Eric and Jared to enlist in the military to fight Daddy's War?

tek

Post by tek »

He clearly got his awareness from his father :roll:

There's no way back
from there to here
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Fortinbras wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:19 pm Should i hold my breath while I wait for Donald Jr., Eric and Jared to enlist in the military to fight Daddy's War?
No don’t. The sons must have inherited bone spurs and the other one some other « disabilities ».

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I fucking hate them all

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Best simply to dislike them intensely. And hope they fail in all they do.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:04 pm Best simply to dislike them intensely. And hope they fail in all they do.
I try not to waste energy on them, although the canned hunts of threatened species puts up my blood pressure a bit.

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:25 pm I fucking hate them all
turd doesn't fall far from the asshole.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tragic fist bump fail here from Prince Eric on the MAGA trail.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump Jr. spreads another wild, debunked conspiracy theory: Former Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch was ‘monitoring’ me

Written by David Badash / The New Civil Rights Movement January 16, 2020

Donald Trump Jr. is making a wild accusation: former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch was “monitoring” him.

Dan Bongino, a conspiracy theory spreading Trump sycophant, took to Twitter Wednesday to falsely claim: “Why was Marie Yovanovitch monitoring me, and others, when we began exposing her role in the Ukrainian collusion scandal with the Obama administration and the Democrats? Has she truthfully answered that question yet?”

There is no Ukrainian collusion scandal with the Obama administration and the Democrats.

The president’s eldest son chimed in to spread the false narrative and to also attack Yovanovitch, claiming, “She was doing the same to me apparently and other private citizens. Media wouldn’t cover a rogue Ambasador monitoring American citizens.” (Typo is Jr’s.)

https://www.alternet.org/2020/01/trump- ... toring-me/
RingOFFire video clip
► Show Spoiler

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

At the Chez Vachon diner in Manchester, I asked ⁦⁦@DonaldJTrumpJr⁩ why he thought it was appropriate to meet with a Russian emissary who he was told was part of a secret Kremlin effort to help ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩’s campaign. Here’s what happened.
That is a whole lot of eye makeup for breakfast...

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-tr ... izzly-bear
Donald Trump Jr. has been granted one of just 27 permits to hunt Alaskan grizzly bears. The president’s son was one of three people who applied for the $160 early draw license, which helped ensure he got a spot; the other 24 posts are expected to be filled in later drawings. “We get thousands of applications,” said Eddie Grasser, wildlife conservation director for the Alaska Department of Fish and Game. A Safari Club in Alaska also raffled off a week-long “dream hunt” with the president’s son that will take place on a yacht traveling along the Tongass National Forest coastline in southeastern Alaska.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:37 am https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-tr ... izzly-bear
Donald Trump Jr. has been granted one of just 27 permits to hunt Alaskan grizzly bears. The president’s son was one of three people who applied for the $160 early draw license, which helped ensure he got a spot; the other 24 posts are expected to be filled in later drawings. “We get thousands of applications,” said Eddie Grasser, wildlife conservation director for the Alaska Department of Fish and Game. A Safari Club in Alaska also raffled off a week-long “dream hunt” with the president’s son that will take place on a yacht traveling along the Tongass National Forest coastline in southeastern Alaska.
So brave.

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss »

I'm sure there will be comparisons with Teddy Roosevelt after Jr. poses with his victim.

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

Mr. Gneiss wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:20 pm I'm sure there will be comparisons with Teddy Roosevelt after Jr. poses with his victim.
Perhaps Jr. will be the victim?

NADT

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss »

Which begs the question as to whether the Secret Service guys will step in front of Jr. when his shot misses the mark. Also, what weaponry would Jr.'s detail be outfitted with to insure they have enough firepower to stop a charging grizzly?

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Mr. Gneiss wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:42 pm Which begs the question as to whether the Secret Service guys will step in front of Jr. when his shot misses the mark. Also, what weaponry would Jr.'s detail be outfitted with to insure they have enough firepower to stop a charging grizzly?
Ninjaed! I had the same thought. Maybe their mandate is to protect him against humans, not nature.

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

Does their mandate call for them to protect him from his own stupidity?

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:07 pm Does their mandate call for them to protect him from his own stupidity?
good question.
Can he choose to place himself in danger when the Secret Service doesn't sanction it? Are they responsible when someone in their care ignores their orders? I don't think so.

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

I wonder how the residents of Alaska who hunt feel when someone from out of state elbows in and takes one of their game permits.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

ZekeB wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:43 pm I wonder how the residents of Alaska who hunt feel when someone from out of state elbows in and takes one of their game permits.
At a guess, a profound sense of Familiarity and Deja Vu.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

How about organizing a permit for the grizzlies to hunt the spawn and their ilk. Or at least limit the number of rounds Jr. is allowed to use in the hunt, e.g., no more than five (or even less). A big time hunter like him shouldn't need more. Or make him go on the hunt alone and using a bow and arrows, no firearms.

I suspect that what will actually happen is that this will essentially be a canned hunt, with guides to make sure that the bear is there at the appointed time, that a video crew will record the "entire" hunt (at least the parts that show him as a manly man) and that this is all preparatory for his WH run in four years.

This is all about his WH run.

bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.

Return to “Trump Administration”