The Spawn of Trump

Dolly

Re: The Spawn of Trump

Post by Dolly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Trump Jr.: How can Dems beat Trump if they can't boot Sean Spicer from DWTS?

Donald Trump Jr. is questioning how Democrats can win back the White House in 2020 when they can't boot Sean Spicer from "Dancing With the Stars."

“If the Democrats can't get Sean Spicer off ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ how are they going to win 2020?" President Trump's 41-year-old son told "Extra" in a recent interview.

"They got a lot of outrage that they can't get him off of this show," the "Triggered" author told the entertainment news show of Spicer, the former White House press secretary. "So it's pretty funny to watch.”

Despite being awarded the lowest scores among the remaining contestants during last week's show, Spicer has managed to avoid elimination thanks to votes from the public.

Trump Jr. quipped to "Extra's" Jenn Lahmers that he'd be willing to arrange a viewer poll to find something that's "demeaning enough but may not ruin my life" to help Spicer win.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/i ... ean-spicer

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:13 pm

Azastan wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:04 pm
I want to know why he's calling her 'mamacita'. Does he not know that that is a word used by brown people--the same people he wants to block from immigrating to the United States of America?
Maybe she's going to drop another waste of sperm, otherwise known as a Trump. :sick:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:02 pm

Dolly wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:01 pm
Trump Jr.: How can Dems beat Trump if they can't boot Sean Spicer from DWTS?
► Show Spoiler
UPDATE:
Sean Spicer eliminated from 'Dancing with the Stars'

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer was eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” Monday night.

A combination of judges' scores and low fan votes got him booted, The Hollywood Reporter reported.

The former press secretary garnered support from President Trump throughout the season, including earlier Monday when he tweeted asking for votes for Spicer.

After his elimination, the president tweeted, “A great try by @seanspicer. We are all proud of you!” <snip>
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/i ... -the-stars

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

tek

Post by tek » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:15 am

:rotflmao:

Every time Junior opens his mouth..

There's no way back
from there to here

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:51 pm

University of Florida’s student president faces impeachment after bringing Donald Trump Jr. to campus for $50,000

By Meagan Flynn
November 13, 2019 at 11:53 a.m. GMT+1

After the University of Florida’s student body president helped bring Donald Trump Jr. and Trump campaign adviser Kimberly Guilfoyle to campus last month to the tune of $50,000, the school’s student government has now moved to impeach him, arguing that the speaking engagement amounted to a misuse of student fees.

On Tuesday, the student body president, Michael Murphy, was served with the impeachment resolution and accused of malfeasance and abuse of power — a development unfolding at the university just as President Trump’s public impeachment hearings begin today on Capitol Hill.

For Trump, the key piece of evidence is his July phone call with the Ukrainian president — but for Murphy, it’s an email, a short exchange with a Trump campaign consultant that his critics say is proof of misconduct.

The group of senators seeking Murphy’s impeachment argue that the Oct. 10 speaking engagement for Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle, his girlfriend, was funded with mandatory student fees in violation of rules banning the use of public students funds to support or oppose a “political party at any level.” In the eyes of critics, Murphy’s correspondence with the Trump fundraising consultant ahead of the event bolsters their case that Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle’s appearance was a campaign event.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... el-murphy/

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:02 pm

:snippity: “As stated by the University of Florida Spokesman and by the contract for the speaking engagement, the Donald Trump Jr. event was not a campaign event. The purpose of the event was to discuss and promote Donald Trump Jr.’s new number one New York Times best-selling book, and no campaign activity occurred at the event.” :snippity:

They charge to pump his book? :swoon:

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:08 pm

I really hope someone can help me. I got a very brief glance at a mention of the two elder male spawn and can’t find it again. They were being referred to as Flush and _ _ _ _ _ . The other word had to have been bathroom/toilet related but I have no clue as to what is was.

Did any of you see it or can one of the brilliant Fogbowzers come up with an appropriate choice? I’m always happy to find clever references. :confused:

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:09 pm

Swirl? Wipe? :think:

I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:27 pm

Flush and Brush?

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Panch Villlain

Post by Panch Villlain » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:48 am

Suranis wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:27 pm
Flush and Brush?
:winner:

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:29 am

I've been making a sincere effort to find silver linings in today's depressing political climate. One aspect of the transparent, admitted dynastic aspirations of the House of Trump that gives me a great deal of comfort is the historical pattern of what happens to dynasties riddled by dysfunction and unbound by any legal strictures of ascendancy like absolute male-preference primogeniture and so forth. Say what you want about such systems (and you can say an awful lot about the shortcomings), at least a clear rule saying "the eldest son inherits" tends to tamp down on destructive power-struggles.

When Donald leaves office or dies, there is going to be an all-out war between Don Jr. and Jared/Ivanka for primacy. I don't mean to the same extent as, say, the Kim Dynasty, where one of Kim Jong-un's elder brothers was assassinated with VX nerve agent in Kuala Lumpur, but along similar lines. Don Jr. and Ivanka will both claim to be the rightful successor to their father's legacy, and those claims are mutually exclusive. As time passes, I tend to think Don Jr. will prevail. He's more comfortable with the hardcore Trump base of deplorables, trolls, and bigots. Ivanka's marriage to one of the eeeevil Rothschilds Joos makes her suspect to those people. Nor does she possess her father's bizarre yet undeniable talent for provocation. She's far too conciliatory for a rump GOP that is more interested in owning the libs than actually governing anything.

Actually, if I had to predict a historic parallel to the fate I think awaits the House of Trump, I'd be very tempted to point to the House of Bonaparte (minus the military genius and conquest parts, natch). Napoleon was obviously no laughing matter when he conquered basically all of Europe and crowned himself Emperor of the French. His nephew, Napoleon III, was a pretender to his uncle's glory and stature whose bumbling reign has been subject to literally world-historic levels of mockery and criticism stretching from Marx's The Eighteenth Brumaire of Louis Napoleon to Henry Kissinger's Diplomacy (which I must concede is a persuasive and readable tome in spite of my loathing for the author). To this day, the House of Bonaparte and a remnant of Bonapartists claim any number of grand titles, and there is even a dispute over who is the proper head-of-house, "Prince" Charles Napoleon or his son Jean-Christophe.

Someone might as well get to work on The Eighteenth Brumaire of Donald Trump, Jr. at this point. Especially since Eighteenth Brumaire was opened with Marx's evergreen bon mot:
Hegel remarks somewhere that all great world-historic facts and personages appear, so to speak, twice. He forgot to add: the first time as tragedy, the second time as farce.
Yep.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:18 pm

The genetic miasma that are The Spawn stand as exemplars of that old and classic saying

"Clogs to Clogs in 3 generations"

1st Generation makes it (Fred)
2nd generation tries to keep it (Donnie Combover)
3rd generation spends and wastes it (the spawn)

Being petty and mean as it from time to time ones wont..... The phrase "Family tree....straight line" strikes me as almost designed for these demonstrations of genetic entitlement and idiocy.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:45 pm

I think that whatever political ambitions Junior has will be crushed very quickly. Whatever appeal Senior has wasn't passed on to Junior. He just comes across as smarmy and rude. He won't even get the 30-40% Senior manages. A handful, at best.

Ivanka, on the other hand, is not repulsive. I don't think it will be enough to get her elected president, and maybe no other seat.

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:57 pm

SLQ wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:45 pm
Ivanka, on the other hand, is not repulsive. I don't think it will be enough to get her elected president, and maybe no other seat.
I wouldn't expect her to get half of Daddy's Vote. Ivanka strikes me as a follower, not a leader.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:12 pm

SLQ wrote:
I think that whatever political ambitions Junior has will be crushed very quickly. Whatever appeal Senior has wasn't passed on to Junior. He just comes across as smarmy and rude. He won't even get the 30-40% Senior manages. A handful, at best.

These are fair points, but dismissing Junior as "smarmy and rude" is rather silly when his dad - who is hardly genteel and considerate - is the sitting president. Smarminess and rudeness are not disqualifying attributes, and people would do well to stop assuming that someone's overall repulsive character makes them a non-starter for the White House. If anything, it's that very repulsiveness that causes the 35% or so of diehard Trumpers to love Senior so much. And that may be what appeals to them about Junior.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:20 pm

I can’t remember which book it was in (I think it was by the author who was not Bob Woodward who had unprecedented access but then wrote a tell-all), and he talked about how Jared and Ivanka were trying to decide which one of them was going to going to run first.

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:01 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:20 pm
I can’t remember which book it was in (I think it was by the author who was not Bob Woodward who had unprecedented access but then wrote a tell-all), and he talked about how Jared and Ivanka were trying to decide which one of them was going to going to run first.
Michael Wolff?

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:03 pm

Maybenaut,

The quote you are looking for is in Michael Wolff's book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House"

I don't know the page in Wolff's book. From this article in The Guardian:

Ivanka Trump wants to be the first female US president. Perhaps she already is
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are quite the adorable pair, aren’t they? Their relationship is truly something to aspire to. While other couples spend their evenings eating dinner and watching TV, Javanka, it would appear, bond over intimate strategy sessions where they draw up detailed plans for world domination. According to Michael Wolff’s new book, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, Ivanka and Jared have their futures all figured out. Wolff writes that the couple have “made an earnest deal” that Ivanka will run for president before Jared. “The first woman president, Ivanka entertained, would not be Hillary Clinton; it would be Ivanka Trump.”
Edited after fierceredpanda's post.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:58 pm

The fact is, Trump is President because he had a reality TV show, and 46% of the people who voted in strategic places are stupid enough to believe that reality TV is real. They think he's a super businessman, one who's too rich to be corruptible, and his asshole dominant tendencies are just how the deep state makes him look through their complete control of the mainstream media.

None of his kids have that floor level starting point, they're not TV stars.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:04 pm

Thanks, FRP and Mr. Gneiss... that's right. I listened to the audiobook when it came out.

Ivanka had designs on the Presidency early on. Her views may have changed a bit since then. Time will tell.

I would like to say that I can't see another Trump ever being elected to public office, but I've been wrong about that before.

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:08 am

fierceredpanda wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:12 pm
SLQ wrote:

These are fair points, but dismissing Junior as "smarmy and rude" is rather silly when his dad - who is hardly genteel and considerate - is the sitting president. Smarminess and rudeness are not disqualifying attributes, and people would do well to stop assuming that someone's overall repulsive character makes them a non-starter for the White House. If anything, it's that very repulsiveness that causes the 35% or so of diehard Trumpers to love Senior so much. And that may be what appeals to them about Junior.
Silly? Um, ok. Trump isn't smarmy. He's vile, obnoxious, narcissistic, and a lot of other things. But he's not smarmy like Don Jr. Trump's cotton candy hair makes him not smarmy. Junior's smarminess is something he has in addition to the elder trump's bad qualities.

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:38 pm

SLQ wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:08 am
fierceredpanda wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:12 pm
SLQ wrote:

Silly? Um, ok. Trump isn't smarmy. He's vile, obnoxious, narcissistic, and a lot of other things. But he's not smarmy like Don Jr. Trump's cotton candy hair makes him not smarmy. Junior's smarminess is something he has in addition to the elder trump's bad qualities.
That "whap him about the head with a 2 liter bottle of diet Coke" factor. Its strong in him.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Getting back to my query a couple of days ago about great names for the spawn, Foggy’s suggestion of Flush and Swipe is actually what I think I saw. ( :clap: Foggy!)

Also too, I really like Suranis’s Flush and Brush. :thumbs:

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:57 pm

Eric Trump Burned For Using Impeachment Hearing To Sell Trump Wine
One Twitter user said the wine “pairs well with bribery.”

By David Moye

Fire breaks out at Hermitage Captain D’s; no injuries reportedFire breaks out at Hermitage Captain D’s; no injuries reported
Eric Trump wasn’t exactly drunk with power during Ambassador Gordon Sondland’s testimony on Wednesday ― but he definitely thought about getting drunk.

While Sondland was directly implicating President Donald Trump in a Ukraine shakedown, the president’s second-born son was figuring out how to make a buck off the whole impeachment situation.

His solution was to push Trump wines.
Eric Trump @EricTrump
It is a perfect day for a nice bottle of this. These people are — insane.... @TrumpWinery

8:45 PM - Nov 20, 2019
As you might expect, many Twitter users called out the dubious marketing stunt and Eric himself.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/eric-tru ... 53f20d8629
Follw the fun of replies at
► Show Spoiler

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:05 am

Love Eric's nail work and jewellery....... :thumbs:

Return to “Trump Administration”